Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Oct-19, 17:31
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: MJ kicks Peter Parker's ass

perhaps a little insight as to how MJ became stronger than peter . great story so far . Love the AW story that led up top MJ Kicking his ass in a fight . cant wait for part 3
Old 06-Oct-19, 04:32
Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyred [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No, he can't. Stfu. This site is full of wrestling and headscissoring stories, videos and art. Although, I often see posters like you, whining and bitching in mixed boxing or fighting stories about your scissors and grappling and what you have there. Have you ever seen people complaining in mixed wrestling threads like "hurr durr, always this dull wrestling, give us some punching"? Me neither. Just let us enjoy when we have a chance, once fuckin' a year.
Being polite in asking the author to provide more fisticuffs is more likely to achieve your objective.
Old 07-Oct-19, 20:22
Points: 5,506, Level: 31 Points: 5,506, Level: 31 Points: 5,506, Level: 31
Last Achievements

MJ kicks Peter Parker’s ass Part III

“You heard me…” MJ snaps as she again uses her free hand to punch Peter in the stomach. “Put on the suit!”

Peter crumbles down yet again, still in MJ’s grip. She is currently undeniably kicking his ass, with him having largely been little more than a ragdoll in her arms. Still, Peter has never been one to surrender easily and he still feels as though he has a little fight left in him.

MJ scoffs in disgust as she slaps Peter one more time before pushing him aside and letting him fall to the ground again. She grabs the suit and tosses it unceremoniously at Peter before simply glaring at him, her hands planted firmly on her hips. “Put it on.”

“W-why?” Peter stammers, getting to his feet shakily as he stares at MJ in a mix of fear and awe.

“Because I said so! Because I want to beat on the amazing Spider-bitch! Now… Put. On. The. Suit.” MJ says menacingly as she takes a step towards Peter.

Peter blushes heavily, but refuses to simply let MJ walk all over him. “M-MJ… I-I think you should l-leave…” He tells her in a shaky voice.

Hearing this refusal to obey her, MJ struts over to where Peter stands and looks down at him, standing up straight to show their noticeable height difference. “You think you can order me around?” MJ questions in a soft but harsh tone.

“T-this is my h-house… I-I am in charge…” Peter mumbles, balling his fists.

MJ laughs sneeringly as Peter still shows some resistance. She steps towards him and slowly drapes her arms over Peter’s shoulders in a seductive manner as she looks him in the eyes. “And what are you gonna do about that?” She asks in a softer, kinder tone.

“I-I, ehm…” Peter stutters, his face having turned red in an instant. His entire demeanor has changed and he’s unable to utter a single word as he simply stared into MJ’s eyes, still totally captivated by her.

“If you’re the man of the house, surely that means you get to do what you want… Even to me…” Zendaya pouts, moving her right leg forward to softly rub it against Peter’s thigh and move it up slowly towards his crotch.

A small moan of pleasure escapes Peter’s mouth as his knees start to tremble. In some sort of trance, he moves his arms and slowly places his hands on MJ’s hips.

MJ leans in as if she’s about to kiss Peter, who eagerly responds. At the last second, just before their lips touch, she suddenly smirks evilly and rams her knee right into Peter’s groin area once again.

Peter’s eyes widen and his legs tremble as he lets out a barely audible sound which was sort of a mix between a groan and a moan. His knees buckle and he helplessly falls forward against MJ, his face against her chest.

“Aww… Poor Spider-bitch…” MJ pouts as she hugs Peter to her chest and sways a little. “Does the big, bad girl keep hurting you?” She adds in a teasing manner before sending two rapid knees into the still shocked Peter’s unprotected abdomen. She then steps back with a grin and allows Peter to fall to his knees and then flat onto his face.

“Ooowww…” Peter whines, holding his painful crotch and stomach. “Y-you… You…”

MJ, grinning maniacally, raises her foot before stomping it down rather roughly onto the side of Peter’s head. She starts rubbing it back and forth, taking pleasure at leaving the imprint of her dirty shoe on his skin. “You wanna put on the suit now, bitch boy?” MJ sneers.

“Ow! Ow! S-stop! Stop, please! P-please! Okay! Okay, I-I’ll put on the suit!” Peter cries out, feeling totally helpless and the first tears appearing in his eyes. In the back of his mind though, he’s still confident that this is some sort of fluke and that he’ll eventually come out on top over MJ.

MJ smirks as she sees Peter finally give in. She grinds her shoe into his face for a few more seconds for good measure before she removes it. “Well? Get to it, Spider-bitch!”

Peter slowly stands back up, his entire body shaking. He eyes MJ suspiciously as he walks over to his suit and picks it up. “Could you, ehm… C-could you m-maybe turn around?” He asks her.

“What? I’m guessing you’re too weak to have anything worth seeing anyway.” MJ scoffs as she stubbornly refuses to look away, arms firmly crossed and eyes glinting amusedly.

Peter turns away as he pulls the hem of his torn shirt over his head, feeling more vulnerable than ever as he exposed himself to MJ like this.

“No, no… Don’t turn away from me, boy! I want you to look at me.” MJ demands, looking intently at Peter.

Peter lowers his head and does as she asks, showing his bare chest, which was covered in developing bruises at the moment.

“Well? Continue.” MJ orders, enjoying her mastery over the submissive boy.
Peter moves his shaking hands towards his belt and slowly unbuckles it before letting his pants drop to his ankles. He starts sniffing, having nearly reached his breaking point. MJ’s taunting combined with her sufficient beating made him feel all sorts of conflicting emotions. As he pulled off his pants, with MJ still paying close attention, he noticed the bulge residing in his briefs. Now, he wasn’t the biggest, but it was still probably easily noticeable. Peter glanced fearfully at MJ before quickly putting on the suit, which still did very little to cover up his growing hardness.

MJ, meanwhile, only looked on amusedly. She did notice the bulge residing between Peter’s legs and giggled inwardly at its less than impressive size. Still, she kept it to herself for the time being.

“Okay… I have the suit on…” Peter softly spoke. He had chosen to not put on his mask, maybe somehow confident that he could still talk things out with MJ.

“Finally, now I can start beating up little Spider-bitch! Ready for round two?” MJ snickered, punching her own fist.

“M-MJ… D-don’t make me do this…” Peter practically begs, uncomfortably rubbing his arm. After all this, he still believes he could seriously injure MJ if he actually tried.

MJ raises her eyebrows as she struts towards Peter before suddenly slapping him harshly across the face. She then uses one hand to clutch his face by the cheeks and force him to look at her. “Shut up! Here’s what’s gonna happen! We’re gonna fight, and I’m gonna kick your weak little ass! If you refuse, it will only make it easier for me to beat you down, understand?” She sneers as she glares into Peter’s eyes.

The first tears escape Peter’s eyes as he looks at MJ like a meek puppy. “Please… You don’t want this…” Peter stammers with a hint of a threatening tone.

“Are you seriously crying!? Jeez, just how much of a wimp are you!?” She says as she laughs at him. She then releases her grip and roughly pushes Peter back a little. “C’mon, don’t keep me waiting Spider-bitch!” She challenges as she beckons Peter to come at her.

Peter sighs deeply before raising his arms and stepping towards MJ. He looks at her, standing there all confident and imposing, and has absolutely no clue how to go about this. Eventually he just fires a light jab towards her face, thinking he could build on that.

MJ ducks underneath the jab and fires up her palm to strike just beneath Peter’s chin.

The hit connects and Peter already stumbles back until he hits a wall, clutching his throat. He stares fearfully at MJ as she takes up stance again, but approaches her anyway once he regained his cool. He then aims for a low kick.

MJ spins around the kick in time to dodge it and responds by aiming her own kick at Peter’s abdomen when she comes around.

It’s a full hit again and Peter doubles over as he clutches his stomach in agony.

MJ gives a short laugh as she sees Peter in pain before going around to his front and kneeing him straight in the head while he’s doubled over.

Peter tumbles to his back, momentarily just flailing his arms around wildly until he regains his composure.

MJ rolls her eyes and steps around a Peter, waiting for him to come to. “C’mon, you’re not going down that easily, are you?” She taunts.

Peter slowly gets to his knees. “I-I won’t give up…” He pants.

MJ simply walks up to Peter and looks down at him with a smirk as she places a hand on her hip. “Look at you… Down on your knees in front of me… It’s where you belong, don’t you agree?” She asks condescendingly.

Peter looks up fearfully at MJ, who looks so strong and composed as she looms over him. She does look like a goddess to him and he can’t help but feel a lurch in his groin. “I-I’m not done…” He grunts, getting back to his feet.

MJ rolls her eyes when she sees that Peter still hasn’t given up. “Let’s look at what happened here, shall we? I totally beat you at arm wrestling… Then I kicked your ass and trampled you… Then I even let you have a round two and I’m still dominating your ass. I’m clearly better than you, so what makes you think you can win this?” She says, crossing her arms.

“You got lucky!” Peter snaps, approaching MJ again.

“Fine then, take a free shot. See if you can take me down.” MJ cockily taunts as she spreads her arms so she’s wide open.

Fed up with being laughed at all this time, Peter storms at MJ, roaring in anger, and hits her square on the jaw with a hard right.

MJ’s head snaps to the side as she stumbles back a few feet. She rubs her jaw thoughtfully as she turns to look at Peter. Eventually, a cocky smirk appears on her face. “Really, I gave you a free shot and that was the best you could do? Tsk, you’re pathetic…” She scoffs before raising her arms and confidently strutting over to Peter before starting to rain down punches and jabs to everything from his face to his chest and abdomen.

Peter practically squeals as he immediately raises his arms to try and protect himself from the violent onslaught. The beating he had already taken might have had something to do with it, but Peter wasn’t able to defend himself as well as he would have liked, with about half of MJ’s punches still finding their mark.

MJ forces him back, doing plenty of damage until eventually trapping him against a wall. Using her height and reach advantage, she is able to grab onto Peter’s wrists and pull them up over his head to pin them to the wall. Smirking, she adjusts her hold so she’s able to hold onto his hands with only one of hers. Peter is beginning to show severe signs of the fight on his face and chest, and MJ takes a moment to admire her handiwork before moving her free hand down to Peter’s stomach. Without hesitation, she begins sending strong and rapid punches into Peter’s unprotected abdomen, causing the supposed ‘hero’ to grunt pathetically every time she does so. After a while, she throws in one more knee to the groin before releasing him and stepping back.

Peter, completely battered, slides down the length of the wall before falling face-first to the floor, where his face lands right before MJ’s feet. There, he only groans miserably as he weekly moves his limbs.

MJ puts a hand on her hip as she smirks down at the beaten Peter at her feet. She nudges his head with one of her shoes to try and stir him. “So, you admit it now? Do you finally see how much better I am than you?”

“P-please M-MJ…” Peter groans, weakly trying to get up on hands and knees as he feels bruises begin to develop all over his body.

MJ props up Peter’s chin with the tip of one of her shoes, forcing him to look up at her. “Look at me! I want you to say it… I want to hear you admit how badly I kicked your ass… I want to hear you admit that I’m better than you…” She says in a domineering tone.

Peter is scared to his very core, but he just can’t bring himself to say those words. It still doesn’t make sense to him how this girl, this girl he had a crush on, had managed to give him one of the worst beating he had ever taken. He looks up tearfully at MJ. “W-why?” He mumbles, his lip trembling.

“Because it’s the truth! And you know it! You’re pathetic! I am the ‘normal girl’ you! Now…” MJ says as she removes her foot from under Peter’s head only to reach down and pull Peter up roughly by his hair. “I want you to admit it… Now!” She grunts, forcing him to look at her.

“Aagh!” Peter groans, looking tearfully into MJ’s clod eyes. “Ah… Y-you… You are b-better than me…” Peter mumbles, his humiliation washing over him as he feels his entire body start to tremble and again experiences a lurch in his groin.

“Louder!” MJ orders, yanking his hair even though a broad grin had appeared on her face.

“Aaargh! Y-you’re better than me!” Peter practically cries out, grabbing for the hand holds onto his hair with.

MJ smirks as she lets go of Peter’s head, shoving it down slightly so he was now facing her shoes. “So, you finally know who’s in charge here…” She says as she cracks her knuckles and stands up straight. “You see my shoes, boy? Kiss them!”
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to roelwil1997 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Oct-19, 20:31
Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Overall, not bad story. But as I mentioned above, the story feels like it's missing something without some sort of explanation as to how or why MJ is stronger than Spiderman.
Old 08-Oct-19, 04:54
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I love stories like this, and I really like that there is no explanation of her streagnth. Makes it so much more humiliating for the superhero.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sluger For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-19, 16:51
Last Achievements

MJ kicks Peter Parker’s ass Part IV

“P-please… Please don’t… MJ…” Peter whines, staring up hopelessly at MJ in search of some mercy.

MJ responds by kicking Peter’s head lightly as she glared at him. “Kiss my shoes, now! Unless you want me to give you another beating!” She threatens as she leans down slightly to intimidate Peter.

“I-I can’t… Please don’t make me do this…” Peter begs, shakily getting onto hands and knees again.

MJ punts Peter in the chin, sending him onto his back again. Then she stomps down on his chest before leaning down to face him again. “I just beat you to a pulp! Do you still think you can say no to me!? You don’t have a choice here, you little weakling. Now kiss… My… Shoes!” She demands coldly.

Peter really thinks of submitting, seeing MJ loom over him threateningly, but his pride and stubbornness gets in the way and he really only grows more agitated. “N-no… Never…” He grunts, making a move as if he was trying to push MJ’s leg off, but with no effect.

MJ immediately gets down on top of Peter, pinning him beneath her. She then uses her left hand to grab him by the hair and hold him steady before using her right to punch him repeatedly in the face. Peter’s arms flail uselessly as he gets battered, the only thing keeping him relatively upright being MJ’s hand holding his hair. After a while, MJ lets go of Peter’s hair and backhands him hard across his cheek. While Peter is dazed, she lowers herself down to talk in his ear. “I’m gonna make you my bitch, one way or another… How much pain you feel along the way is up to you.” She whispers menacingly into his ear.

Peter is completely dazed, not even able to slur any words together anymore. His face starts swelling and both his nose and mouth are bleeding. His arms and legs feel like dead weights, completely useless against his opponent who, at the moment, has all the time to revel in her victory.

MJ poses while sitting on Peter, raising her arms victoriously before planting her hands on her hips and smirking down at Peter’s battered form. “Hmm, what’s wrong Spider-bitch? Can’t handle getting beaten by a girl? I’ll give you one minute to get up and start kissing my shoes, if not, then I’ll just have to put you in your place again.” She casually says as she gets off of Peter and starts counting down the time he has left.

Peter finally regains his senses a little and uses the time MJ gives him to rest as much as he can before slowly getting back to his feet. He has to lean on his desk chair to keep from falling over but is eventually able to face MJ again. Battered and bruised, he still refuses to admit defeat to his female adversary and raises his fists again.

“Tsk, it’s almost like you enjoy it when I’m kicking your ass.” MJ scoffs as she glances down at Peter’s groin area. “Or maybe I’m not that far off the mark…” She then teases as she slowly approaches Peter with her hands on her hips.

Peter blushes again under his bruises as MJ’s taunting has an immediate effect on the situation in his groin. Seeing MJ so confidently strut towards him angers him and he lunges at her with a clumsy punch aimed at her head.

MJ dodges the punch easily and knees Peter right in the stomach as he sails past her. “Admit it, you like it when I completely dominate your ass. You like knowing I can beat you so easily. You like knowing that I’m better than you.” MJ taunts as Peter is doubled over.

Peter, regaining his wind, lets out an animalistic roar as he blindly swings at MJ even though he’s still doubled over in pain. In the back of his mind, he fears that MJ’s taunts could actually have a hint of truth about them.

Peter’s blind swings don’t do him any good as MJ sidesteps them as she continues to taunt Peter. “Deep down you know how pathetic you really are! You know that you’re beneath me and you like it! You know that you want nothing more than to submit to the girl that dominated you so easily!”

Peter is nearly in tears as he puts almost the last of his energy into one big jump at MJ, attempting to maybe slam her onto her back.

MJ once again sidesteps, but this time she uses Peter’s momentum to pin him belly first against a wall. She leans in close to whisper in Peter’s ear. “You want to be my bitch… So bow down and kiss my shoes… You know it’s where you belong…” She says in a dominant whisper.

“N-no… No…” Peter whines, having to convince himself to keep fighting. He tried pushing back against MJ with his arms, while his now uncomfortable and noticeable erection rubbed against the wall.

“C’mon… You know you want to…” MJ whispers in a slightly more seductive tone. “Admit it, you like being beneath me…”

Peter grunts as he tries to elbow MJ in her sides. Her silky smooth words send shivers down his spine and cause a tingling in his groin.

MJ grabs onto Peter’s arms and holds them down to stop him from resisting. At this point she finally notices the bulge residing in Peter’s crotch and she uses one hand to start caressing around the area while keeping both of Peter’s arms trapped with the other. “See? You’re enjoying this… You enjoy knowing how superior I am to you… You want more of it… You can have it… All you need to do is submit to me… Right here… Right now…” She says in a smooth whisper.

“Ooh… Ooh…” Peter starts moaning uncontrollably, quickly feeling himself grow to his full diminutive three and a half inches under MJ’s soft caressing. Her soft whispers make him feel warm inside, but they also serve to remind him about how badly she has dominated him in the past few minutes.

“Hmm, I don’t feel that much here.” MJ ponders as she continues to tease Peter’s crotch with some pinches and squeezes. “I guess there’s no part of you that’s super, is there? You wanted to be with me, didn’t you? I guess I now understand why you never had the balls to do anything about it, you barely have any. Haha, this is the closest you’ll ever get, but I can regularly tend to your tiny boner if you submit to me… Accept your place beneath me… You know it’s what you want…”

The sensation quickly becomes too much for Peter and, to his embarrassment, he starts moaning loudly and cums in his suit from those few simple touches by MJ. A stain quickly appears by his crotch and grows bigger.

MJ raises her eyebrows in amusement as she feels Peter’s little dick twitch before feeling a sudden wet spot emerge by his groin. “My, my… Even I expected you to last a little longer… Still, it only better serves to illustrate how utterly pathetic you are… Jesus, I barely even touched you… You must really like me, don’t you?”

Peter groans, his hips twitching as the last bits of cum drip out of his softening cock. He pulls on his arms, but is unable to break MJ’s grip. He feels completely drained, both physically and mentally.

MJ removes her hand from Peter’s crotch and slowly turns him around to face her. She keeps a grip on Peter’s arms, which she easily holds captive behind his back with only one of her hands. She quickly glances down at his crotch and the obvious wet spot before looking up into his stunned eyes with a dominant, slightly seductive gaze. “Bow down… And kiss… My… Shoes…” She says smoothly.

Peter trembles in fear seeing MJ’s steely eyes. He looks down, both at the embarrassing wet spot on his suit and further down towards her legs and feet. Cumming his pants in front of MJ was basically as low as he could have sunk, so what did it matter anyway? He let himself drop to his knees in front of MJ and bends down further until his face is barely an inch from her right shoe. This is where he hesitates.

MJ rolls her eyes as Peter continues to show reluctance. She raises her left boot and plants it on top of Peter’s head, not enough to hurt him, but just enough to shove him down to her right boot. “Well? I’m waiting…”

Peter puckers his lips before placing a single kiss on MJ’s right shoe before immediately bursting into tears of pure humiliation.

MJ smirks as Peter starts crying beneath her. “Hey, I didn’t tell you to stop, did I?”

“P-please… Please stop…” Peter cries, looking up at MJ with tear-filled eyes.
“I-I’m sorry… Okay? I’m sorry…”

“Hmm, not good enough. I told you to do something and I expect you to do it. You’re not getting out of this, so keep kissing.” MJ says as she crosses her arms and looks down at Peter with a slight glare.

Peter bends down again and places a few more kisses on MJ’s shoe, taking some time in between kisses to reflect on how he had managed to screw up so badly and again developing an erection.

“Good little bitch, now move on to the next one.” MJ says as she shifts her feet so her left shoe was in front of Peter.

Peter meekly kisses her left foot as well, occasionally looking up at MJ’s superiorly smiling face in search of some mercy.

MJ gave Peter a dominant smirk every time he looked up at her, no hint of mercy to be found. She watches as Peter continues to kiss her shoe for a few more minutes. “Alright, that’s enough. Now you’re gonna do something different…”

“N-no… MJ… T-this is too much…” Peter stammers, finding his voice again as he straightens up on his knees.

MJ backhands Peter as he refuses her. “Look at yourself! You got your ass beat by a girl! You actually enjoyed it judging from that freaking stain in your pants! You just kissed my shoes out of fear for me! What makes you think you can say no to me now?”

Peter falls to the ground from MJ’s backhand and shakily gets up on hands and knees. “I-I’m not j-just some object…” He protests.

“No, you’re my little Spider-Bitch!” MJ snaps. “And you’ll do what I say unless you want me to give you another beating!” She threatens as she raises a hand as if to strike him again.

Without warning, Peter suddenly lunges up and fires an uppercut straight into MJ’s crotch. “I am Spider-man!” He yells as he does so.

This time, MJ falls to her knees as her hands immediately move to her crotch. Her gaze falls to the floor as she tries to regain her bearings.

Peter immediately jumps at her and takes her to the ground where he again tries to pin her arms down. “Y-you think this is fun!? Y-you… You…” He rambles, tightening his hold.

“Why? Weren’t you the one having fun?” MJ replies with a sight pant as stares up at Peter and nudges her head towards his crotch.

“S-shut up!” Peter grunts, trying to somehow hide the embarrassing stain and the even more embarrassing bulge that had grown there again as he sat on MJ’s stomach.

MJ capitalized on Peter’s momentary distraction by jerking her head straight up to headbutt him.

It connects, and Peter is flung back as the headbutt momentarily dazes him completely.

MJ breaks one of her wrists free as Peter’s grip slackens considerably and takes the chance to punch Peter right in the cheek to force him off of her.
The punch pretty much sends Peter flying onto his own back, his short-lived advantage over MJ completely gone now.

This time, MJ gets on top of Peter and begins raining punches on his face and abdomen, occasionally kneeing him in the side as she’s pinning him down.
Peter squeals as he tries to protect himself from MJ’s barrage in vain. His legs kick around uselessly underneath him. His head gets snapped back time and time again by MJ’s punches, hitting the hardwood floor whenever it comes down. Somewhat out of it, Peter reaches up to somehow try to control MJ’s arms.

MJ grabs Peter’s wrists and pins his arms to the ground. At the same time, she locks her own legs around Peter’s to keep him from trying anything. She smirks down at his bloody, battered face with a satisfied grin. “You want me to stop, Spider-Bitch?”

“Please stop… Please…” Peter wails, his tears mixing with the blood on his face as he stares back up at the victorious girl sitting astride him.

MJ leans in close so her face is inches from Peter’s. “I’m not finished yet, weakling.” She says in a dominating tone. She then releases his limbs and turns herself around so her backside is facing Peter. She wraps her legs tightly around his head as she starts to squeeze.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to roelwil1997 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-19, 17:31
Milkas

Great story loving how bitchy and cruel she is
Old 18-Oct-19, 20:57
Points: 3,302, Level: 24 Points: 3,302, Level: 24 Points: 3,302, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Great.
Old 18-Oct-19, 23:43
Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Awesome!
Old 19-Aug-20, 16:52
Last Achievements

MJ kicks Peter Parker’s ass Part V

A gurgling sound escapes Peter’s mouth as his breathing is suddenly restricted considerably. In a hopeless attempt, he places his hands on MJ’s thighs and tries to pry them apart. MJ’s slender and sinewy thighs are incredibly strong, and Peter realized she could probably have easily crushed his neck if she wanted to. Unwillingly, the bulge in his crotch grows again as he has nowhere to look but at MJ’s backside.

“Hmm, seems like you’re enjoying this, Spider-Bitch…” MJ grins as she notices her victim’s erection though his suit. “I wonder how long you can keep it up…” She adds, increasing the pressure.

Peter’s entire body starts trembling as MJ’s thighs snap shut around his head. All he’s able to get out of his mouth are miserable and pathetic groans, and he removes his shaking hands from MJ’s thighs and instead places them on her ass.

“Ugh, you little freak!” MJ says, though she does smirk a little amusedly. She keeps up the head scissors for several moments, nearly popping Peter’s head off, before finally letting go. Peter’s quick breath of relief got caught off as MJ immediately repositioned herself and sat down firmly on his face. “Since you like my ass so much, how about I give you a closer look?”

Peter’s hopeless struggles continue. He tries to somehow push MJ up, but doesn’t succeed. His legs still flail around uselessly and the bulge in his crotch thumps uncomfortably.

MJ enjoys Peter’s struggles beneath her, and she starts rubbing her ass all around his face to humiliate him some more.

Tears start flowing again as Peter suffers through this untold humiliation.

MJ then finally stands up, shaking her ass on Peter’s face one more time. She looks down at his pathetic form for a few moments before raising one of her legs and placing her shoe so the sole was just over Peter’s lips. “Kiss it.” She orders with a dominant smirk.

Peter, both his mind and body beaten, no longer resists and places many small kisses along MJ’s shoe. He keeps his arms and legs still, no longer feeling as though he should object to MJ’s wishes in fear of getting hurt more. Further down, his small erection stands up straight in his suit, which thumps with every humiliating kiss he places on MJ’s boot.

“Hmph, looks like Spider-Bitch finally knows his place…” MJ says with a chuckle, enjoying her superiority over Peter. She lets Peter worship her foot for a few more minutes as she watches on with a grin. “Okay, that’s enough!” She says as she removes her foot, making sure to drag it across Peter’s face as she did so. “Now you’re gonna do something else…”

“W-what…” Peter asks, looking up at MJ. His fear levels are higher than ever and yet he feels a certain sense of respect as well, as if MJ deserved to be worshipped.

MJ rolls back one of her sleeves, revealing her thin but toned bicep. “See this? It’s what dominated you so easily, among other things…” She chuckles. “So, why don’t you come up and give it the worship it deserves?” She asks as she drags Peter up to his feet by his collar.

Peter hesitates for a single second before leaning forward to softly place his lips onto MJ’s toned bicep. He still can’t believe that she dominated him so easily with muscles that were seemingly not that impressive.

“Haha, keep going Spider-Bitch…” MJ ordered with a smirk as she continued to humiliate the ‘hero’.

Peter showers the muscles on MJ’s arm with kisses, making puckering sounds every time his battered lips connect with her skin. This does leave small traces of blood and tears on MJ’s bicep though.

“Ugh.” MJ scoffs in disgust as she notices the stains that Peter leaves on her arm. She tightly grabs him by his hair and pulls him away from her slightly. “Now how about you start licking that up…”

Peter cried a little more as MJ again pulled him towards her bicep, where he obediently began lapping up the mess he had previously left there.

“Y’know what, that’s probably good enough…” MJ eventually says as she pulls him away again. “We wouldn’t want your pathetic tears all over my perfect arm, would we?” She adds as she shoves him slightly.

Peter had been so sufficiently weakened at this point that even a slight shove from MJ drops him onto his back, where he writhes around miserably.

MJ gives Peter a disgusted look, clearly disappointed with how pathetic he truly is. “On your knees, weakling! You’re not done yet.” She orders, placing her hands on her hips as she watches the beaten boy struggle.

Peter takes his time, but eventually gets to his knees, where he wobbly looks up at MJ and wordlessly waits for her next command.

MJ turns around so her back is now facing Peter. “You seemed to like my ass a lot, so really you should be thanking me for this…” MJ smirks, wiggling her ass. “Go ahead and start kissing, Spider-Bitch!”

Peter immediately leans forward, placing his hands on MJ’s hips, and starts to plant eager kisses on her back side. The erection that had somewhat died down returned in its full diminutive glory.

“Didn’t you hear me, weakling? I said you should be thanking me for this honor! Now, what are you supposed to say?” MJ says in a dominant tone as Peter starts worshipping her ass.

“T-thank you… Thank you, M-MJ…” Peter mumbles, still kissing and allowing his hands to roam MJ’s hips and thighs.

“No, only my friends can call me MJ, Spider-Bitch… From now on, you can call me either mistress or goddess, understand? Now say it again, and do it right this time.”

“M-MJ…” Peter whines in a sad tone, staring up at her and hoping for some mercy.

MJ whirls around and glares at him. “What did I just say! Only my friends can call me MJ, and you’re not my friend anymore! You’re just a pathetic weakling compared to me. If you want to keep spending any sort of time with me, this is the only way you’ll get to do it. So, what’s it gonna be, Spider-Bitch?” She asks as she turns her back to him again, expecting the proper answer from Peter.

“I-I’m sorry… I’m s-sorry, g-goddess…” Peter stammers, trembling like a leaf as he stares up at MJ’s imposing form.

“Much better, now keep kissing.” MJ commands as she shoves her ass in Peter’s face once again. “And while you’re at it, tell me why you lost, and how I’m better than you…”

Peter resumes his kissing duties, trying to kiss each of MJ’s ass cheeks the same amount of times. “I-I, ehm… I-I don’t know why I lost…” He stammers, voice shaking in humiliation.

“Ugh, just how stupid are you? What have I been saying to you this whole time? I want you to admit how weak you are compared to me! I want you to admit how you are beneath me! I want you to give me the praise I deserve from a weak little bitch like you, understand?”

“Y-yes, MJ… I-I’m sorry…” Peter rambles like a subservient dog.

MJ whirls around again and slaps Peter hard in the face this time, causing him to fall down. She then leans down and clutches his face by the cheeks and forces him to look at her. “It’s goddess to you, you useless Spider-Bitch!” She says with a dominant glare. “Now, I ordered you to do something, and I expect you to do it properly…”

“Aaahh, y-you beat me because you are much stronger than me, goddess!” Peter immediately yells out. “Y-you’re so much stronger a-and a better fighter, goddess! You are superior to me in every way, a-and I lost because I’m nothing more than a pathetic worm compared to you, goddess…”

MJ smirks as Peter admits her complete superiority over him. She lets go of his face, shoving it aside as she stands up straight with a hand on her hip. “Good little bitch… It’s about time you admitted how pathetic you are. You are nothing compared to me, and you’d better not forget that. Now, get on your hands and knees… I’m not done with you yet…” She tells the broken Peter in a threatening tone.

Peter looks down in complete shame, but obeys nonetheless by immediately getting on hands and knees.

MJ grabs a chair and sits herself down in front of Peter, propping her shoes at an angle below him. “Take off my shoes, and do it with your mouth. I don’t want you using your hands at all.” She orders.

“W-what?” Peter mumbles, staring at MJ’s shoes.

MJ rolls her eyes. “Well, start with pulling out the laces, then pull it off. Got it, dumbass?” She slowly explained, as if speaking to a child.

Peter looks at MJ’s boots in shame before bowing down and beginning to pull at the laces with his teeth. After several agonizing minutes, he managed to remove a shoe, which was then soon followed by the other. Though he tried to ignore it, the stench and taste of the shoes got to him, making him gag.

“What? They don’t taste good?” MJ smirks as Peter pulled off the second shoe before making an uneasy, gagging noise.

Peter didn’t dare be honest, so he just kept quiet.

“Well, now you get to continue with my socks.” MJ grins, waving her socked feet in Peter’s face.

Peter gulps as he again moves in and slowly pulls MJ’s socks off using only his mouth. This smelled and tasted even worse, and Peter couldn’t help but wonder when MJ’s last shower had been.

“Good job, little slave.” MJ sarcastically applauds him. “Now, start licking. Make sure you get all the grime. I want my feet spotless by the time you’re done.” MJ orders, resting her head in her hand as she waves her bare feet in Peter’s face.

Peter leans down, still incredibly ashamed and afraid, and carefully sticks out his tongue before gently running it along the edge of MJ’s sole. This time the taste made him gag loudly.

“You better try to enjoy this as well. This might be the kindest thing I’ll do to you in a while.” MJ scoffs, pushing her feet out more.

Peter tries to please her as best he can, trying to seem eager as he licks every square inch of MJ’s feet, also taking her toes in his mouth. The taste and general experience was horrendous, but MJ’s wrath would undoubtedly be worse.

MJ simply closes her eyes as Peter worships her, content with the current situation. “Tell me when you’re done, slave, and I better not see a single speck of dirt on my feet, understand?”

Peter nods, continuing to lap at MJ’s feet, both the top and bottom, back and front, and between the toes. Peter soon gets exhausted, and the taste nearly overwhelms him, but he endures nonetheless out of fear of the superior girl.

MJ continues to relax as Peter worships her. She enjoys the complete dominance she has over the pathetic hero as she ponders what to do to him next.

At long last, Peter feels as though he has done all he could to clean MJ’s feet. He couldn’t taste anything beside the grime he had removed form between her toes, and the skin of MJ’s feet was clean and shiny. He leans back, panting a little, and timidly looks up at his goddess.

MJ opens her eyes and examines her feet, making sure Peter didn’t miss anything. “Hmm, good job, Spider-Bitch. At least you can do something right.” She says with a satisfied smirk as she looks at the exhausted Peter.

“C-can you leave now?” Peter asks, really wanting some time alone to process the humiliating events of the day.

MJ shoves her foot right back into Peter’s face, pushing him onto his back, and starts rubbing it around. “You don’t get to ask anything of me, you pathetic little weakling!”

Peter groans in agony, but doesn’t dare to raise a hand against MJ anymore.

Soon enough a thought seems to pop into MJ’s head. “Y’know what, just for that you have lost your speaking privileges.” She says as removes her foot from Peter’s head, before getting up and walking over to where her shoes and socks had been dropped.

“W-wha…” Peter mumbles, following MJ’s movements closely.

MJ picks up her socks and takes a quick whiff. “Ooh, boy… That’s not very pleasing…” She says as she struts over to Peter with a grin. She leans down and clutches his bloody face by his cheeks once again. “Open your mouth.” MJ orders.

Peter whines miserably, but opens his mouth a little anyway.

MJ balls up her used socks and shoves them into Peter’s mouth with a sadistic grin on her face. “There you go, Spider-Bitch. How’s it taste?” She asks condescendingly, wanting to hear his miserable whimpers.

Peter moans into MJ’s sock, which tastes horribly and makes him gag. He chews uncomfortably on MJ’s dirty sock, looking on fearfully as he sees a maniacal grin appear on her face.

MJ grins at this, slapping Peter lightly on the cheek. “Well, these won’t stay in place… I need something to keep them in… Do you have any tape?”

Peter’s eyes widen in fear, and he unwillingly looks over to desk, where he keep all sorts of items that could help restrain him in one way or another.

MJ sees Peter look, and smiled as she patted him on the head. “Good boy.” She smirks, standing up and walking over to his desk. Her glee only grew as she not only found multiple rolls of duct tape, but also rope and electrical cords. “Ooh, Spider-Bitch, looks like we’re gonna have some fun…”

Peter slowly crawls backwards, trying to spit out the socks, but neither works as MJ again approaches him, this time with tape.

MJ takes a seat on Peter’s chest, pinning his arms to his torso, and stares down at her victim. “Still so stupid…” She sighs as she rips off the first strip of duct tape.

Peter screams into MJ’s socks, but is totally helpless when MJ places layer upon layer of tape over his battered lips, packing her disgusting socks securely into his mouth. Soon the only sound Peter is able to make is the occasional feeble moan.

MJ laughs loudly as she stands up again, watching Peter writhe around on the floor with half his face covered in tape. To her astonishment, she notices that the small boner of her beaten adversary had returned and was apparently threatening to burst out of his suit.

Peter had of course felt it as well, and was trying his best to cover up.

MJ is having none of it, and grabs Peter by his wrists, just as he was trying to hide his erection.

Peter is struggling again at this point, pulling on his hands in vain, but finding himself totally helpless in MJ’s strong grip.

“Ugh, you still don’t give up? Fine!” She snaps. The strong girl then easily turns the weak boy onto his stomach, still keeping a tight grip on his wrists, and wrenches his arms up his back.

Peter again screams into his gag, but this time because of the immense pain MJ was putting him through. She was going to break his arms!

MJ kneels down onto Peter’s back, planting her leg over Peter’s arms to keep them pinned down. She smiles to herself at how easy it is to subdue her useless slave as she reaches for some of the electrical cords and then begins tying them around his wrists. Peter struggles and spasms, but is totally hopeless in MJ’s grip. The girl, in turn, laughs at his struggles, reveling in how much she had broken him. Within a minute, the weak hero’s wrists are tied together behind his back, and MJ stands up to place a foot over her restrained foe.

Peter whines miserably, trying and failing to undo the bindings that keep his wrists tied.

“God, you’re boring…” MJ scoffs as she kicks her victim in the side, making him yelp. “You let a girl totally beat the crap out of you, and then you let her tie you up… Let that sink in…”

Peter starts crying uncontrollably, tears streaming out of his swollen eyes as MJ probs every part of his body with her feet, eventually reaching his crotch.
MJ enjoys the fact she’s able to keep Peter in line so easily by just positioning her foot near his crotch, which causes him to quit struggling almost immediately. With just a few pokes from her toes, he goes completely stiff and his moans of pleasure increase. “Pathetic…” MJ mumbles.

Peter barely hears her insults anymore, as he feels like he’s once again almost ready to blow his load from those few simple touches. God, he truly is pathetic.

MJ then notices the few lengths of rope she has not yet used, and she smiles to herself as more wicked ideas enter her mind. Without warning, she grabs Peter by the hair and drags him up to his knees again. The beaten boy barely has time to groan in surprise before MJ throws him roughly into the chair she had previously sat on.

Peter stammers into his gag, but is unable to utter a single word. He then watches in complete fear as MJ grabs the rope, and approaches him with a sinister smile.

“I think you’d look better when you’re all tied up…” She spoke, slowly and seductively. Before Peter could even make an attempt at running, MJ had already pinned him to the chair and began coiling the rope around his torso.

Peter could have tried struggling, but he already knew that that would do nothing but anger the girl who had so sufficiently kicked his ass. So, he stayed still and slowly watched his torso get roped up like a tight cocoon. MJ, meanwhile, had a perpetual condescending smile on her face, looking right into his tear-stained eyes as she tied him up. Sometimes, her knee or thigh would brush against his crotch, sending uncontrollable rushes of pleasure up his spine. Somewhat to his surprise, he managed to refrain from cumming just yet, but precum was dripping like a leaking faucet.

MJ noticed this, and started laughing uncontrollably as she finished tying up what was now little more than her slave. Stepping back, she admired her handiwork. Peter had his head down in shame, and tears of humiliation were steadily dripping onto his chest. Occasional moans were heard from under his gag, and MJ kept bursting out in laughter whenever she remembered her socks were packed in there. Further down, Peter’s Spider-Man suit was almost hidden under the layers of rope. Even further down, there was the small and persistent erection, with a tiny amount of precum constantly leaking out. MJ studied it closely. “I honestly can’t believe how ‘small’ you are, Spider-Bitch… It’s downright unbelievable…”

Peter again groaned in agony, feeling immense shame from MJ’s constant verbal humiliation.

“You know what? I want to see…” MJ then said as she grabbed a pair of scissors from Peter’s desk and approached him with them.

Peter unwillingly started struggling in his bonds again as he watched MJ get closer, but could do nothing as she crouched down over his legs and brought the scissors up to his crotch.

With a face full of ecstasy, she began cutting into his suit and his boxers underneath. In a surprisingly short amount of time, she had managed to cut away the fabric and expose Peter’s incredibly tiny erection to the outside world. Seeing it for real was even funnier than with the suit covering it, and MJ almost cried with laughter as she put her hand in front of her mouth.

Peter starts crying even more as MJ grows beside herself with laughter. Incredibly, he feels his now exposed erection grow even harder than it was, yet still stay so diminutive in size. MJ looked so gorgeous and imposing in front of him, and a larger amount of precum began leaking out.

“Look at it…” MJ giggles, putting her fingers next to Peter’s shaft to again see just how small it was. “Ha, I’d wish you good luck in keeping a girlfriend, but I know for sure you’ll never be able to get one anyway… Not with a little worm like this…” She flicked his erection, and again a glob of precum dripped out.

Peter is beside himself, rocking his chair back and forward in complete sexual frustration. He had never wanted to cum this bad, but MJ expertly kept him on edge. Still, aside from the sexual frustration, there was the frustration of having been subjugated by a girl… Or maybe he was experiencing all these sexual feelings because he had been subjugated by a girl…

“Also, because you’re as weak as a kitten…” MJ continues, still mocking the beaten hero. “You’re too weak for any girl to ever want you… Any girl at our school could kick your ass! Ooh, maybe I’ll bring someone along the next time I want to humiliate you… How’s that sound? Should I bring Gwen?”

Peter only groaned, his brain hurting when thinking about all the ways MJ could possibly humiliate him in the future.

“You’re starting to bore me again, Spider-Bitch…” MJ eventually states, softly slapping Peter in the face before standing up. Once in front of him, MJ takes a moment to pose victoriously, with one hand on her hip and her other arm flexed in a bicep pose.

Peter moaned as he let his eyes wander MJ’s body, from her feet, to her long legs, to her thin but toned bicep and her incredibly gorgeous face. When she flashed him a broad smile, he started trembling uncontrollably, and one large glob of cum dripped out of his still erect penis.

“Jesus… Without even touching you…” MJ scoffs in disgust as she crouches down to examine Peter’s still throbbing erection. “Hmm, I think you still have some left in you… I bet you want be to take care of that…”

Without caring for his dignity, Peter starts nodding, hoping in vain that MJ would show him this mercy.

“Well…” MJ ponders as she looks at her watch. “I have to go soon, but I can’t leave you like this, can I?”

Peter again starts nodding, getting his hopes up.

“I mean, when someone finds you, battered, tied up and with your tiny cock hanging out… You don’t want to be awake for that, right?” MJ questions, moving behind Peter and placing her hands on his shoulders.

Peter barely has a moment to process her words before she suddenly locks her arms around his neck and starts squeezing, her toned bicep cutting into his windpipe. He starts struggling, but it doesn’t do much given how weak and tied up he is. Peter helplessly tries to suck in air through his battered nose, but feels himself rapidly lose consciousness. Within a minute he practically slumps in his bonds, with only his still thumping erection showing any sign of life.

“This has been fun, Spider-Bitch…” MJ sensually whispers in his ear, keeping her arm tightened around her victim’s neck. “I always thought you’d be fun to dominate, so thanks for showing me I was correct…”

Feeling a little giddy, and with Peter almost out of it, MJ then leaned into him and placed one kiss on his tape-covered lips while also moving one hand down to softly stroke Peter’s eagerly throbbing erection.

Without warning, Peter started cumming. An enormous load spurted from his tiny cock, splattering all over his chest and abdomen. Large globs of white semen landed on the ropes that kept him tied, and then started dripping down again.

MJ made a small noise in excitement and amusement, somewhat surprised that such a tiny cock could produce such an enormous load. “Wow, you must really think I’m hot, don’t you, Spider-Bitch?” She sneers at Peter.

Peter doesn’t answer.

Looking down at his batter face, MJ sees that his eyes are closed. She hastily pulls back her arm. In the excitement of making him cum, she had flexed her arm so tightly that she had knocked the little weakling out. MJ starts laughing and stands up. Peter looks so pathetic…

His hair is messed up and sweaty… His closed eyes are bruised and will definitely be black by tomorrow… His face is covered in tape, with her socks underneath keeping him neatly gagged… His torso, previously covered by his proud Spider-Man uniform, was now covered in rope and cum… And all the way down, his shrunken and now barely visible dicklet was still spewing out a tiny, but steady stream of cum…

Grabbing her phone, MJ takes a few pictures of Peter in this state. Pictures she’d surely look at again and again… She keeps laughing uncontrollably, as the ridiculous hilarity of the situation just doesn’t seem to stop amazing her… She nudges Peter’s cock a few more times with her foot, and every time another small stream of cum drips out. MJ also spits on Peter a couple of times, and even slaps and punches his head a few times. Peter doesn’t wake up, instead only looking all the more pathetic…

MJ smirks to herself, finally thinking she had probably done enough for the day. She retrieves her shoes and puts them on, without the socks naturally, and heads for the door. She looks back at Peter one more time.

“Enjoy your break, Spider-Bitch. I’ll see you again soon…” She speaks in a threatening matter before pulling the door closed behind her.

Peter is left in his room. Beaten, tied up, covered in cum and utterly humiliated, he is left with facing these horrific events the next time he sees MJ…

THE END
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roelwil1997 For This Useful Post: