Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 19-Dec-19, 15:21
Points: 983, Level: 12 Points: 983, Level: 12 Points: 983, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Mike vs Angela ( Mixed fighting story)

Hi All,

Hope you will feel rejoiced especially the one who love to see a male defeated by a girl. This is my first time for making up a story, so apologize if there is any word offending a reader

Mike is a muscular guy who occupies a gym, so bacially he works out in daily life. In the gym, he always walks around without a shirt and showing off his rock hard eight pack abs. His muscularnity is so lean that he almost turned all the chicks except the one named Angela. She has something in common. She owns adjacent gyms, too, and is looking for gym expansion. Her external apperance is tall and very slim. She walks into his gym to see what it looks like for her business opportunity. Discussion starts by Mike

Mike : It’s a little hot today. Isn't it? Hope you don’t mind if i have to be shirtless.

He smiles and continues to lift heavy dumbles like nothing for showing off his attractive big chest, perfect abs, massive biceps that no one ever wants to compare to him.

Angela : I see you work out a lot in this gym. You’re usually one of the last ones left at the end of the day. If you’re really as strong as you try to show off muscle, why don’t you let me fight with you to see your worthdoing here.

Mike : What do you mean by that? I don't get it, and i don't want to fight with a girl likes you. You don't even know how to thrown a punch.

Angela : Well, i will be a new owner by the beginning of next month. I am now recruiting a fitness manager who endure anything aside from works. Why don’t you show muscle record to desevrve for working at here? Nothing too serious to handle me like a little girl. Right? You seem perfect fit with attractive body like that

Mike : OMG! But i will definitely ask a landowner how he can do this to me. This is my whole life. My whole life is about the fitness and well-built body. Seems I have no any other choice but to fight with you. I would like to seem myself working out building muscle in the gym as usual. So, i will take it easy on you, chick!!

The fight rages on::

In the first 5 minutes, Mike feels utterly confident without a second thought. He is evidently faster, taller, heavier stronger than Angela.

Mike : I’M A BEAST Bitch LOOK AT THESE Chick!

He began flexing his muscles despite her best efforts nothing seems to be effective against him. But Before he just finish his flexing, Angela unequivicoally land her first fist into Mike’s abs on the spot

Mike : Ahhhhhhhhhhh......uahhhh…....…my abs…fuck chick….my abs….

He feel a bit vomitted after being punched by her first fist. He pretend to feel nothing infront of her, but he takes a deep breath and concentrate on keeping his ab muscles flexed to prevent her from breaking them. At this moment, he feel greatly shocked what happen to his abs not to endure her small.punch.

Angela : That's all you got Mike! Haha
Now, i want to break your body, chest, nothing abs.

She drove several elbows directly into his chiselled six-pack.*

Mike : UUUGHHHH. AHHHH. AHHHHHH. HNNNNNNNGHHH. OD-HNNNGG…AAHHHH”

His strong abs are completely destroyed and turned into like tissue.

The trend continues i her favor for the rest of the match.

Ah….ahhhh… Angela!…” Mike is moaning like a fool. She almost has his entire manhood in her hand. She has taken his biceps, his big chest, and his abosulte abs, things which made him feel confident in his masculinity.

Angela : I will you 10 seconds to releive your pain from my attack.

Those words offends him seriously.

Mike : My steel abs never lose especially a girl like you!!!!!! But he start observing looked down at his proud own abs and see them very red.

Angela : Abs? You call these abs, Mike? So far, i haven't seen anything great except for you to do modelling in magazine. If you want to work in a gym, you must be truly strong Mike!!!

That totally insults him a lot

Mike : Oh please! Angela! I BEG YOU! I have several fan clubs loving me to be a beast like a hollywood star. If a girl like you could beat me easily, they will disdain me like nothing.

Angela : Sorry dude! That is not my business. And you are right! You are nothing but worth working at household stuff not here. You see, i dont break any sweat, while you hurt so badly

It has nothing to do with ownership of the gym anymore but it has goddamn something to do with his career and daily life, but she doesn't care.......she begins to gut punch his abs again and Holy fuck! His studly unbearable abs is still firm despite all the beating his abs had taken. But she knows what she is dealing with. She keeps punching him over and over . The shocking scene happens. He begin drooling from the mouth and grunting.*AAAUUGH. UUUGHHH. AUNNNGHHH for so long. Lot of his recent lunch coming out from stomach mess a lot on the gym floor.

Mike : Angela…please…AUUUGHHNGG…AAAA…my…abs…please…my future…” No more pls.....

Angela : Do you still feel like a real man when I fucked your abs up, huh? How’s it feel now.

Suddently, he is knocking down on the floor gasping for the air. She starts the counting like boxing championship.

Angela : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9............

He reluctantly wakes at 9 counts to regain his reputation not fit gym operation snymore.... First KO Things mades him feel like the superior male will not be the same. Give him a break. This is just a first round!! But this is a fightjng not boxing. He is also counted by a little girl with no muscle. How could he even let that happen? He must lost all confidence.

Angela : Pathetic! What is reason of training out so hard in the gym for just being a loser? Ok, i will apply a boxing rule. If you wakes before 10, this is your little chances of fighting with me. Let you show me how far you could go. What an insulting message it is?

What the heck!! His muscles is formiddable, and his shoulders is the widest of any man. It is unaccpetable to see first knock out ending up like that. With this, seems mike has another chance to stand victory over her, but his plan does not goes well as he thinks.

Angela seriously smacks loudly against his own proud ab wall and the sound radiate throughout the adjacent locker room in the gym. In other words, It truly represents the destruction of the marvelous muscle guy losing to a girl.

Mike : HNNNGH….GHNNNN…AHHHHHH... HNNGHH…NO….…AHHH…................

He is crying like a baby with moaning sounds like he wants to run away from a fight........... Just 5 minutes from first KO.

Angela : Not so cocky now, huh, stud? What does it feel for moaning like HNNNGH….GHNNNN…AHHHHHH... HNNGHH…NO….…AHHH…................. But no more Drooling! I do not want to mpt it up. It is dusgisting!

She mock Mike like a loser. She changed her mind about not only aiming to gut punch. She victiously applies claw to mike's weakened abs causing him shout a loud scream again and again humiliating like a dog. Seem she will not stop until.she get something.....

Mike refrain from drooling as she orders. It is very hard foe him to do that more than lifting dumbel in the gym. Failure to do so will cause him to be gut abused more for sure. Mike also tries to desperately keep his steel abs flexed to handle her claw, but he totally ran out of his strength, tolerance, 1 breath knocking on the floor in 2nd time........ What... This is 2nd knockout Mike! There is nowhere in the earth treating you are a real man. Angela feel overwhelmed contradicting to his mounful feeling for losing a gym and his career. She does not forget for counting. It is very cruel to see her do that.

Angela : 1111, 2222, 333333, 444444, 55555, 666666.....

She obviously tries to prolong in counting slowly. Why would she do this? She should end his sufferring from counting to 10 easily..... until he surrenders.

Mike : I give up!! Oghghhhhggh

Perhaps, he wants to save his life from 3rd ko. How can stop her from being fierece? He has to say something appeasing her for ending a fight. He grabs his abs with deep breath ans says this.

Mike : You win.. Angele...... you broke me and shatter my future in athelet. Im not running this gym anymore. It is yours now. .....just let me go…you win fair and square…” Mike begged weakly.

Never believe to hear that big man say something sad begging for mercy to small opponent......

The fact that the much smaller girl victiously humiliates the bigger one with his muscles and Mike was powerless to stop her no matter what big muscle he has and how hard he work out in the gym. It is worthless.........

All of a sudden, Angela says this

Angela : I can’t wait to do this again with you mike, so you are hired!!! She kisses him full on the lips and walks out..

He is now unconscious with even not knowing the another chance come to him like the the 3rd round?

What is next story? You guys can write up anything you want to complete this fighting.

Last edited by Muscle123; 19-Dec-19 at 16:19. Reason: Grammatical error
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Muscle123 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-19, 11:31
Points: 1,654, Level: 16 Points: 1,654, Level: 16 Points: 1,654, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mike vs Angela ( Mixed fighting story)

bullshit.you've got to try harder.this story was super weak without any details and even logic.try harder dude
Old 20-Dec-19, 21:26
Points: 22,359, Level: 65 Points: 22,359, Level: 65 Points: 22,359, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,317 Times in 80 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamadb74 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
bullshit.you've got to try harder.this story was super weak without any details and even logic.try harder dude
You chose THIS as your first post to make?
The Following User Says Thank You to beatenbygirls For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-19, 02:55
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Wink Re: Mike vs Angela ( Mixed fighting story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatenbygirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You chose THIS as your first post to make?
Be grateful for @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] that he chose to be honest. I, personally, prefer honesty over false hope.
Old 22-Dec-19, 06:51
Points: 5,599, Level: 31 Points: 5,599, Level: 31 Points: 5,599, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I agree with Boze Turk, that honest criticism is the best. But I don't agree in the way mohamadb74 bluntly wrote "bullshit" in making his criticism. Muscle123 made his first story and we should be giving him credit for taking the time in making one up. We shouldn't discourage him, instead we should politely encourage him in making his stories better, by basing on the different opinions that we members can give him.
I am sure that a good portion of the members here will agree with me in writing the following. All stories that are written by our members are welcome and we are not here to rudely criticize them. But to give honest opinions in helping anyone in making them better.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mech928 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-19, 07:54
Points: 983, Level: 12 Points: 983, Level: 12 Points: 983, Level: 12

Thank you for all comments. ^_^

I will try to improve and write up another story to make you u guys enjoyed.

I like the story where the muscle guy is abused, gut punched by a smaller person both a girl and a boy until knocked out.

Do you have advice to make my story more exciting?
Old 22-Dec-19, 08:59
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Wink Re: Mike vs Angela ( Mixed fighting story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you for all comments. ^_^

I will try to improve and write up another story to make you u guys enjoyed.

I like the story where the muscle guy is abused, gut punched by a smaller person both a girl and a boy until knocked out.

Do you have advice to make my story more exciting?
Good writers often tell a story within a story.

For example, if you look at Jim Priest, all of his individual stories are about a woman or girl beating up one or more men. However, every single story is a piece of a puzzle. If you read all of this stories consecutively, you will get a bigger picture: a large web of characters and events. Moreover, Jim Priest reveals mysterious information in the last few paragraphs of a story.

I, as a big admirer of Jim Priest, try to copy this magnificent story telling by doing more or less the same: introducing a story with multiple characters, after which one or more of the characters from that story make their appearance in a different story in a different setting. Someone who reads all of my stories will think: "Aha, I know that character! I have read about him/her before in a previous story!". This style: one huge story with side stories with references to each other, is an extra element that make stories more enjoyable to read.

There is also the thing that you want to focus your story on. For example, the most simple and straightforward way is to just write a sexy story involving some mixed combat or wrestling. However, it's more fun to add an extra layer in your story. If you were to put some deep philosophical thoughts into your story, you have the potential of creating a story that not only is enjoyable because of the female domination, but also because of the hidden life lessons that it contains.

In the very first story that I published, there is the sidestory of the protagonist developing a substance to destroy dysfunctional cells in the organisms, while in my "Humiliated by Mariska Den Bosch", there is the sidestory of the protagonist wanting to cause a civil war.

These are tiny little details that add some more to the story, I think. While such minor sidestories are usually ignored while reading, you notice them when you reread a story.

Another thing that is important: never try to make your stories socially acceptable. Instead, make them as controversial as possible. Make a story that will make people think: "Wow! What am I reading?" rather than "Oh, I have seen this before... NEXT!" Most people on this forum want to read something unique, rather than a repetition of something they have already read many times before.

Don't be that guy that does what everyone else is doing to fit in. Instead, be that badass that does something completely new, to attract the attention of all other members.

Tags
mixedfighting