Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Oct-20, 12:52
Piratejack39

Default Late Night Squeeze

I rolled over just in time to see my older sister’s shit eating grin plastered across her face, as I felt her legs coil themselves around my waist, ankles locking firmly shut on my back, as she used her legs to bring me tight against her frame.

It’s only night one of the two of us having to share a bed due Aunt Jane being here for the holidays, and I thought I noticed Kate being way too eager to give up her room for Aunt Jane. Apparently, she just wanted to find a way to harass me.

“Remember my leg locks from when we were younger, Danny?” Kate cooed out, and I groaned as my hands went to pry them off of me, with my retort following through. “Yeah, I remember how much they sucked.”

“That was before I started gymnastics and track, so to think…” She interrupted her own sentence with a god awful powerful squeeze of her thighs around my waist, my mouth instinctively opened to scream at how painful it was, but before I could do that, Kate cupped my mouth with both of her hands.

“Shhh, don’t want to wake the whole house for them to find you trapped between my legs, do you Danny?” I groaned at the realization that not only would I have to endure Kate’s torture for however long she’d probably see fit, I’d also have to be mindful not to scream my head off like every fiber of my body is telling me to do.

Kate made sure we kept eye contact during her first squeeze, the pressure feeling like it was either going to snap me in half entirely. However, after about a minute of continuous torture, she eased the pressure entirely, as I took in that precious oxygen my lungs desired.

“You know Danny, when you turn 18, you’re suppose to be a strong big man. Not turn into your sister’s own personal squeezetoy after only one clamp of my thighs.” I groaned even louder at that snide remark, knowing she was taking a dig at my lanky 5’9 140 pound frame.

“Shut up…” Was all I could muster up as a retort and she giggled in return. “You aren’t in a position to be mean to me here.” A loud audible clamp of her thighs, and the pain returned, my mouth opened ready for a scream, but I managed to catch myself at the very last second, so all I mustered out of my mouth was a low pained guttural moan.

My head lolled back, my eyes shut tight close, trying to focus on anything but the shooting pain her squeeze was putting me through. My hands uselessly just resting on her thighs, that means of escape definitely out of the picture. “Please, Kate…” I whimpered out, my pride having been completely erased already.

The pressure eased up, as she giggled slightly at my start of a plea. “What? Don’t enjoy this?” A sarcastic question came, which just caused me to groan in response.

“Oh alright, you big baby…” Her legs unwrapped themselves from my waist, as her hand gave me a shove so I flopped over onto my back with no resistance, panting from trying to get enough air back as well as finally tending to my pained waist. Kate quickly jumped on top of me however, straddling my waist and her hands easily pinning mine over my head. “But I don’t know, I enjoyed that too much, maybe this will be a regular nightly thing when Aunt Jane’s here.” I groaned even louder as she laughed.
Old 01-Oct-20, 17:58
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Late Night Squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piratejack39 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
“Oh alright, you big baby…” Her legs unwrapped themselves from my waist, as her hand gave me a shove so I flopped over onto my back with no resistance, panting from trying to get enough air back as well as finally tending to my pained waist. Kate quickly jumped on top of me however, straddling my waist and her hands easily pinning mine over my head. “But I don’t know, I enjoyed that too much, maybe this will be a regular nightly thing when Aunt Jane’s here.” I groaned even louder as she laughed.
Yes, please. I hope Aunt Jane is staying for a long time.

Thank you for sharing this with us, mate.
Old 01-Oct-20, 21:53
Points: 2,698, Level: 21 Points: 2,698, Level: 21 Points: 2,698, Level: 21
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Definitely needs to be a regular thing where each night gets worse for him
Old 03-Oct-20, 21:18
Piratejack39

The following day, nothing happened. I was expecting Kate to be whispering snide remarks, or flexing her thighs anytime we were alone together. But nope, business as usual.

Which I would quickly learn when Kate and I settled in for the night, was all a part of her plan to make me drop my guard.

I was fixated on the Seinfeld rerun, that I didn’t react quick enough when Kate lunged forward, lying on top of me and her arms coiling underneath my body, locking each hand on my back and again pulling us in tight against one another.

“Oh come on…” I groaned out, my hands starting to attempt to push her shoulders to begin to pry her off of me, but with one quick and powerful squeeze of her arms around my body, my hands instead fell to my sides.

“What? I can’t give my little brother a cuddle?” Kate sure knew how to be sarcastic during this new found hobby of hers. “Do you really have to do this?” I asked, to which she let out a prolonged mocking “Hmmmmm….” all the while matching it with an ever increasing clamp of her arms, as my mouth went to open to tell the world the pain I was in, but remembering my circumstances, I quickly bit down on my bottom lip to keep me from making any noise.

“I suppose I don’t have to. But besides, this is a fun sibling bonding experience, don’t you think?” Kate began to sat up, using her embrace to pull me up with her, practically tucking me into her lap, as her arms remained around my waist as I sat helpless against her body.

“And, with your little friend here…” Kate grinded her hips into mine, as a means to point out my ever increasing hard on I was hoping we both could ignore. “Poking me. I can tell some part of you enjoys this, Danny.”

I’ve had my fair shares of being embarrassed in my life. Farting in class, being cheated on, public speaking, but nothing will ever take the cake like Kate’s sudden dominance she loved over me. Every fiber of my mind was telling me to make a witty remark, to make sure to downplay my current predicament as to make sure Kate didn’t think that one, I was actually enjoying this, it fucking sucks being squeezed to limpness! Two, that she wouldn’t just automatically assume she was the alpha sibling between us.

But nothing came out, instead another weak attempt at a plea of freedom in a form of a please did. “Oh no, I let you off easy last night. Tonight, I’m going to play with you for as long as I want.” Great, that’s just what I wanted to hear.

“But, it sounds like you aren’t enjoying having a nice little cuddle from your older sister, so…” her arms came undone and with a gentle shove, I was on my back again. “Let’s add a new hold!”

Kate moved quickly, it was almost as if I blinked and ended up with her on top of me, her arms scooping up my head and placing it firmly between her breasts. Any attempts at pleas, breaths, whatever else I was panicking to come out with was muffled between her chest. If I had to guess, especially considering my up close and personal time with them, I’d guess that they were size Ds, which means they are very effective for smothering someone, trust me on that.

My hands tried at first to push her off of me, but hearing a faint giggle, I assumed it wasn’t doing anything. Eventually, after I transitioned into flapping them in a blind panic, they fell to the side as well, just like in her bearhug. It was that exact moment, that Kate lifted herself off of my face and I took in as much air as I possibly could.

“How was that? I mean, if you were enjoying your time in my arms, that must’ve been heaven, huh?” God, Kate must’ve studied some weird YouTube videos to really know how to drain someone of their will, because it was almost as if I was in autopilot when I weakly shook my head, and she firmly laughed at me.

“Well, have some more!” Another loud laugh came from her, as she firmly placed my face between her breasts again, and all I knew I could do was lay there under her, and hope I didn’t pass out.
Old 12-Oct-20, 03:36
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Enjoying this. Hope it continues!

Tags
bodyscissors, brother, domination, sister