Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

View Poll Results: Who do you think can win at wrestling?
Petite friend wins barely 65 34.03%
Petite friend wins easily 97 50.79%
Tie 5 2.62%
Guy wins 24 12.57%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-Nov-20, 18:06
Points: 4,613, Level: 28 Points: 4,613, Level: 28 Points: 4,613, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Challenge with petite friend

This is a real story that happened a few months ago, with a petite girl friend of my girlfriend. It doesn't include wrestling.

It all started when we were at a friend's house for his birthday. Sonia (let's call her that way) tussled friendly with my girlfriend, about who can hit the other first in the forehead, in a playful way, not anything related with power. I was nearby and I just kicked her in the ass to be into their game, but I did not continue it as they were quite absorbed by each other who can win. I don't remember the outcome but it doesn't matter anyway.

After that my girlfriend left us and was talking with other friends, and we stayed alone, a few steps away. At the start of the conversationg she said " I can beat you.", with enough confidence.

Let me start with a little introduction of both of us. I have been quite untrained in recent years, while she has been doing gymnastics for 15 years, but has stopped for about 5 years, and rarely trains at home only anymore. She is quite feminine and a girly girl. We are both quite petite, so I don't scare her since I do not have the advantage in body type. I am bigger than her but only by a little. 5"5 and 139lb against her 5"2 and 125lb. I know that I am not strong enough but since she was smaller than me, it never crossed my mind that there is a possibility that she can give me a run for my money in strength. Let's continue with the previous discussion.

It was not something i expected to hear. I asked her why she thought so, and she flexed her biceps and said "because mine bicep is bigger, touch it". It wasn't that much bigger, only by a little I think, and not too hard, but more defined. Didn''t continue anything that day. I was just worried with her confidence.

Later that day we were all relaxing together and we were in a playful mood. Αt an indefinite moment we grabbed each other's hands and we began to force each other and who will be able to push stronger. I put everything I got, probably her also, don't know for sure since her face was a bit questioning and relaxing the same time, but we were tied. No one had an advantage. Stopped after about a minute, and told her that she was strong in the hands and she responded that she knew that.

Later that night, she asked me if I wanted a beat up in a playful way with a smile, but with my girlfriend present I just smiled and responded with a no.

A few weeks later, when we were alone since my girlfriend was still sleeping, after a few time with conversation, we started the same as last time. The game with pushing each other only by hands, and with the exact phrase at the end. Then suddenly completely, she put her hand on the table, ready for armwrestling, and looking me in the eyes. I didn't except that.

I started saying that I have years to do armwrestling, that I am untrained, and if she has ever do it before with success. Responed in every question but her arm stayed in the starting position, she didn't want to pass that chance either. Probably she liked it as me, if not more!

1,2,3, and we were tied for about a minute in the match, and we agreed on a draw. She took position again right away. The same result, noone could push the other one, and after half a minute she used both hands to win me. She couldn't win me without cheating, but neither could I. I gave everything and all I could was to tie her. And her face was more relaxing than mine. I didn't except that such a small girl was strong enouch to match me. But she was trained for years in gymnastics so that makes sense.

Later, while I was out for shopping, my girlfriend had woken up, Sonia had told my girlfriend what had happened, but with one wrong detail, that she won me in armwrestling! I discovered that when I was talking with my girlfriend and told her the armwrestling part, and she responed that she knew that I lost. I informed her how it happened that she won by cheating. And Sonia confirmed that after that with a smile. I am wondering why she lied about winning.

Anyway that was it. Then at the night, she started tickling me and this occured again, forcing hands playfully with Sonia. Still tied. But at the end she was " You know, I can beat you..." Didn't responded. I didn't want to lose with my girlfriend present.

Someone who has had something similar happen to him with a friend? What is your advice? Do armwrestling again? Wrestle her? With my girlfriend present or just us alone? Who do you thing has higher chances to win?? Can she beat me up as she claims??

Last edited by petros9191; 03-Nov-20 at 21:21.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to petros9191 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-20, 18:23
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts
Default Re: Challenge with petite friend

It is a difficult question, mate. For me, wrestling is a very sensual and sexual activity, so the idea of tussling with another girl while I am in a relationship is too close to cheating for me. That being said, how many times in your life will you be presented with an opportunity to wrestle with a confident and physically capable girl? I think you would need to make sure it is alright with your girlfriend, and give her the chance to be present.

However, if your girlfriend gives her permission, I think wrestling with 'Sonia' sounds too good a chance to pass up. Good luck, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-20, 18:35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It is a difficult question, mate. For me, wrestling is a very sensual and sexual activity, so the idea of tussling with another girl while I am in a relationship is too close to cheating for me. That being said, how many times in your life will you be presented with an opportunity to wrestle with a confident and physically capable girl? I think you would need to make sure it is alright with your girlfriend, and give her the chance to be present.

However, if your girlfriend gives her permission, I think wrestling with 'Sonia' sounds too good a chance to pass up. Good luck, mate.
Thanks for the advice mate. I don't want to cheat on my girlfriend in any way. I have not wrestled before, but I would love to do that. I will wait to see how that develops sinse I think that "Sonia" likes it too and is a competitive person. With your experience, do you think she can be stronger than me and can beat me? Or tie again?
The Following User Says Thank You to petros9191 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-20, 18:48
Last Achievements

Being a little larger might give you a slight advantage in leverage, mate, but I think the years of gymnastics training could tip the scales in Sonia's favour. How do you think your girlfriend would react if she saw her boyfriend outwrestled by her petite friend?
Old 02-Nov-20, 18:56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Being a little larger might give you a slight advantage in leverage, mate, but I think the years of gymnastics training could tip the scales in Sonia's favour. How do you think your girlfriend would react if she saw her boyfriend outwrestled by her petite friend?
When I asked her if she thinks that her friend can beat me up at wrestling, she responded with the simple "Maybe". I don't think she cares about that.

Last edited by petros9191; 03-Nov-20 at 21:23.
Old 02-Nov-20, 22:09
Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Wrestle her. It’s not cheating. I think she is into you.
Old 03-Nov-20, 00:14
Arnie

If her arms are roughlyvequalnin strength and if she did gymnastics you are in big time trouble if you wrestle. Gymnast legs are very strong and hers will probably be quite a bit stronger than yours. She is probably more flexible than you too.

It is pretty likely she will put you on your back, especially if you never wrestled.
Old 04-Nov-20, 10:57
Points: 178, Level: 3 Points: 178, Level: 3 Points: 178, Level: 3
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Most of us agree that she can beat you up if she wanted as she is is quite competitive from what you described. You will be in big trouble in wrestling since you are at the same power level in your hands.

Do you think you can win her? Any guys give this dude a serious chance to win? Or he will get his ass beaten by that small girl?
Old 04-Nov-20, 11:03
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmarg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you think you can win her? Any guys give this dude a serious chance to win? Or he will get his ass beaten by that small girl?
Looking at the poll at the top of the page, it seems that 38 people say she will win, evenly split between it being fairly even and a decisive female victory. In contrast, only 9 people give him a chance.

Smiles... I like those odds...
Old 04-Nov-20, 11:12
Last Achievements

Quote:
Looking at the poll at the top of the page, it seems that 38 people say she will win, evenly split between it being fairly even and a decisive female victory. In contrast, only 9 people give him a chance.

Smiles... I like those odds...
So I am the outsider.
You don't give me much chances either,do you?

Last edited by petros9191; 04-Nov-20 at 16:13.