Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jan-16, 17:20
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts
Default For fantasy mixed wrestling- What do you want to see?

I think I'm in the minority of liking fantasy mixed wrestling over competitive mixed wrestling. I just find competitive mostly boring with few submissions and when they do its just a tap. There is little to no humiliation and the victory pose at the end is beyond forced most of the time.

For fantasy this is what I like.
One on one match with no males heard or seen besides the jobber.
- One sided domination. I don't want the women to ever be losing.
- Many submissions. I hate just scissors and that's it. I want the submissions to be verbal and not taps. The woman should hold and tease him after a submission.
- A good story line! Why are they wrestling? Lets get to know the competitors and make sure the male is cocky
- A once cocky male reduced to begging and groveling at the end.
- Victory pose with no music attached.
- Be unique. Jay Fox has recently done a really good job of being unique.
- Make sure the guy appears to try. He should be moving, and struggling and appear to be attempting to try. Its not that hard.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-16, 17:45
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: For fantasy mixed wrestling- What do you want to see?

Storyline? Like those dumb storylines in the mixed Crushwrestling videos? Lol.
Old 10-Jan-16, 17:59
Points: 6,985, Level: 35 Points: 6,985, Level: 35 Points: 6,985, Level: 35
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Excellent job, New York! I like your suggestions. And yes, a good story line is very important. Sorry, ed209, but you don't understand the reality of cinema -- every time ANYTHING is put on camera, there is a fictional reality and fictional a story line. Who are the people on screen? Why are they there? What do they want? The problem comes when they claim to be answering those questions but we don't believe them. It's called Bad Acting and Bad Writing. So, yes, I vote for good actors and good writing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psf366 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-16, 18:01
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Competitive. Strong/skilled female, against a less skilled, but no couch-potatoe male.
Preferably the female wins, with the guy being annoyed he can't beat her.
NOTHING STAGED!
I'd also like the same scenario, where the woman sexually takes advantage of the guy.
Old 10-Jan-16, 18:31
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,194 Times in 794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by psf366 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Excellent job, New York! I like your suggestions. And yes, a good story line is very important. Sorry, ed209, but you don't understand the reality of cinema -- every time ANYTHING is put on camera, there is a fictional reality and fictional a story line. Who are the people on screen? Why are they there? What do they want? The problem comes when they claim to be answering those questions but we don't believe them. It's called Bad Acting and Bad Writing. So, yes, I vote for good actors and good writing.
And yet, when does one EVER see good acting, writing and directing? Personally, I'm more interested in whether they can wrestle more than I am with their acting ability. If I want acting, I'll go to a movie. Just my two cents.
Old 10-Jan-16, 20:11
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed209 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Storyline? Like those dumb storylines in the mixed Crushwrestling videos? Lol.
No. Not dumb scenarios. Creative, smart scenarios. There was a Skyler Rene video I bought where Kandor actually did a good job.

She needed a webmaster and she decided he'd be great but told him she wouldn't pay. So she beat him into doing it for free and then outsmarted him by making him sign a contract. Of course its not real but it was a good beating, plus very humiliating.

Kandor is a terrible jobber but actually was almost decent in this one.
Old 10-Jan-16, 20:14
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooksie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And yet, when does one EVER see good acting, writing and directing? Personally, I'm more interested in whether they can wrestle more than I am with their acting ability. If I want acting, I'll go to a movie. Just my two cents.

I can name you several well acted, well-written story lines. Unfortunately, its very rare but it has happened.
Old 10-Jan-16, 20:37
Points: 7,226, Level: 36 Points: 7,226, Level: 36 Points: 7,226, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can name you several well acted, well-written story lines. Unfortunately, its very rare but it has happened.
Go on then.
Old 10-Jan-16, 20:47
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,194 Times in 794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ok, I'll check them out. What do you suggest?
Old 11-Jan-16, 04:25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooksie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ok, I'll check them out. What do you suggest?
Keep in mind, if you are going to compare these to an actual cinema movie than obviously its not going to stand. But this is compared to the rest of the mixed wrestling industry.

1) Sister Defense 1 & 2. Lusa- Summer vs. Joe. Both were outstanding. While the initial script was terrible, she found dirty magazines and were going to tell their parents...both actors made up for it. Summer was amazing in her judo throws and Joe was a sniveling coward. She took selfies and posted them on Facebook and made Joe her bitch in both movies. I paid for them but sadly, you need some sorta weird thing which I don't understand and its not in my computer. My 2 favorite movies.

2) Special Interests, Stacy Burke and another girl vs. Steve from Straddle Productions. (not sure his fake name) Stacy went out with Steve a year ago and he wanted her back but she was going out with a girl. So the girl beat Steve up and Stacy beat Steve up (both one on one) and then double teamed him. It was very hot.

3) Neveh vs. Jobber in a ring. Not sure where it was from but it was a squash match where she pinned him, made him submit and then knocked him out. Fantastic victory pose. Maybe best mixed match of all time.

4) Ultimate Mixed Wrestling. Jess and another girl are hugging and the husband comes home. He gets mad, fights Jess and loses and she takes away his wife. He is cuckolded by a female.

5) Nikki vs. jobber in Lethal Bitches. He complains about his salary and wants a raise. She beats him, humiliates him and deducts his salary and makes him work more hours for less pay.

All these the actors did a very nice job and the story line was pretty decent. It can be done and I'd love to start a company but I don't think I have the time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post: