Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: If the number of thanks or poll-votes show interest for a sequel I would write it.
Male vs femalebodyguard again 4 16.67%
Male bodyguard vs Mrs. Robinson again 10 41.67%
Female bodyguard vs Mrs. Robinson 5 20.83%
Tournament of the three of them 3 12.50%
No sequel, thanks 2 8.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-Jun-19, 09:37
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,030 Times in 5,474 Posts
Pinned Down Mrs. Robinson and the Bodyguard-wrestling

A little hommage to Buffy who inspired me to write this story

Mrs. Robinson and the bodyguard-wrestling

There she sat on my back, her feet crossed under my chest, her hands entwined under my chin, and I could not enjoy that sexy pose. "Ready to concede NOW?" Mrs. Robinson asked with an unyielding tone, tearing my head further back. Pain rushed through my body in waves, and I groaned. Desperately, I tried to free myself, but my hands just waved through the air to no avail. This mature lady really had me, I had to admit. "I give up!" I hissed through clenched teeth.

"Didnīt I tell even I could beat you?" Mrs. Robinson asked in a casual voice and let my head go. When she stood up, I rolled over and huffed.

"Respect," I paid tribute to my conqueror a minute later and rubbed my ribs until I could breathe again with no pain left. Of course, I had let my client win and held back until she maneuvered me into this hold we both enjoyed. A hold that I really could not break, but that was another matter. Mrs. Robinson was not a bad wrestler, for sure, but still she would not have a real chance to beat a colossus like me if I fought with full power.

"You really defeated me in a fair, competitive fight!" I cheated. "You wonīt tell anyone, will you?"

"Tell somebody that I could whop the ass of my bodyguard in a wrestling match? Who knows ... "Mrs. Robinson answered mischievously. Then she burst into a hearty laugh. "Of course I wonīt tell! I really like you and do not want to embarrass you; except in a one-on-one-match on the wrestling mat, of course. Did you really throw in everything you have got? "

"I did," I chided on, acting to be contrite, "but you were too strong and agile for me. The way you first wrestled me to exhaustion and then executed a whole arsenal of holds - chapeau. And your lotus seat chicken wing, as I may call it, is almost too good too be true. You are an excellent wrester; do you have any advice for me what I could do against Eva? "

Mrs. Robinson looked at me seriously. "I really do," she said. "Do not mess with her. You've lost the wrestling match to me and I've seen your colleague's body often enough in our fitness exercises to know that you wonīt have any chance. I'm a linnet compared to her; Eva is a hunk, a real powerhouse and definitely much stronger than me. It was extremely stupid of you to accept her challenge to wrestle her. "

"What should I do?" I responded. "This woman is always annoying me. And when she blasphemed in front of your staff after she beat me in the arm wrestling .... "

"... after you doubted her physical strength ..." Mrs. Robinson could not hold back a comment

"... I could not resist to explain I only lost to her better technique and not to her greater strength."

"It was clear for me that she challenged you to a real fight. Always you men and your stupid pride .... I repeat my advice: If you want to get out of this without serious physical bruises, you have to chicken out."

"I cannot crawl at the feet of this annoying chick!" I spoke out angry.

Mrs. Robinson fixed me, visibly upset. "Stop talking this macho shit! You will definitely crawl at her feet; you only have the choice if you do it literally or if she forces you on the wrestling mat ... "

Forcing me to crawl in front of her? This woman? Well, we would see about that!

Fight night

Mrs. Robinson had turned her large living room into a wrestling arena by laying a mat in the middle and insisted on acting as referee in the fight of her two bodyguards. "So I can to protect you, if Eva gets too rough," she had explained with a grin.

Our prelude was won by Eva, because she let me wait. I lingered waiting for a full five minutes until she appeared. She would pay for that, I vowed. With firm steps she appeared to the mat and threw off her bathrobe. So she stood in front of me in a bikini, and it was an amazing sight. If she hadnīt been such a nerve bolt, I could have fallen in love with her just because her body. I really was attracted by this type of woman: Muscular, yet feminine, and self-confident from the bottom of her toes to the tips of her hair.

Eva looked over at me, and a big grin crossed her face. "I think you know what awaits you now?" she asked, casually letting her biceps go up and down. Impressive, I had to admit.

"Let's see, colleague," I answered calmly and recalled the advice of Mrs. Robinson. "We women do wrestling differently than you men do," she said. "We have a lower center of gravity, fight more with our legs, act strategically. So do not put in too much power at the beginning and do not let Eve provoke you to attack her wildly; maybe this will give you at least a small chance."

"Get going, you two!" Mrs. Robinson demanded and pointed to the floor. Now it was going to happen. Eva and I shook hands and went down to our knees.

We grabbed each other's shoulders. I wanted to make use of my bigger size and reached for her neck. Eva pushed me back. With outstretched arm she kept me at a distance.

In this way, our tussle went on for quite some time. Then Eva went on the offensive. Supple, she dived under my arms and threw herself against my body. Powerfully, her breasts bounced against my upper body. I fell to the side.

Eva used the momentum. With a wild shout she threw herself on me, grabbed my right wrist and pressed it to my ear next to the mat. Eva was brutally strong. Was she trying to force me into the schoolboy pin in front of the eyes of our employer? Struggling as good as I could, I repeatedly could avoid my left hand to be grabbed by Eva. If she could fix it, she would have any chance to hold me down, I could not let that happen. Not so fast. Not against Eva.

I squirmed, gasped, put my feet on the ground to rear myself up, and ended up helplessly time after time, laying on my back like a turtle. Inch by inch, with almost sadistic consequence, Eva moved her body up until her lower legs pushed my upper arms to the ground. With her hands pinning mine to the mat with obvious ease, she casually looked down at me. Did she want to rub her dominance under my nose wordlessly? Was she waiting for my concede?

"One - two -" I heard Mrs. Robinson count. Of course, I thought, now that my shoulders were pinned on the floor she had to do her job as a referee. So my opponent wanted to pin me down while our client counted me out; a moment of total humiliation awaited me. Angry pride rose in me. With all the energy I had left, I pushed Eva's legs up, twisted and pulled back at the very same moment under the sweaty abdomen of my opponent. Mrs. Robinson had taught me that trick, I thought gratefully, as I managed to slide away from below Eva's body with desperate force.

With an angry shout Eva turned around and went after me. Having expected that reaction, I spread my legs and closed my body scissors. With a shout of pain my opponent went down to her knees. I grabbed Evaīs neck und pulled her forehead down to my breast.

And so finally the miracle happened: The tide had turned. Suddenly I had Eva under my control, and the force of my scissors squeezed her breath out of her lungs. "If you have her in your grip, tire her; a body like hers needs a lot to supply her muscles with oxygen, and she will not be able to do that for long", Mrs. Robinson had given me some good advice, which I now followed. I did not even try to force Eva to quit with full power or pin her. I just held her. And, by the way, I really enjoyed the feeling of having this sweating, firm body under my control.

Eva resisted. What a great woman, I could not help to admire her. She gave in everything she had to offer, and that was a lot. Eva squirmed, cursed, pushed herself up, but I countered every try. Her attempts became more wild and hectic, her gasps rose audibly, while I could barely muster the strength to hold my position.

I was sure all of us enjoyed the fight of the powerful, sweaty bodies, Mrs. Robinson as well as Eva and me. At some point, I felt that my opponent started to weaken. Now it was time for the finisher I had chosen, I decided. I sank to the right and closed my leg scissors around her abdomen from the side now. Eva groaned. Once again she reared up, like granting me precious moments of resistance. I increased my pressure and awaited her submission. Eva clenched her teeth and tensed her abdominal muscles. My legs dug into them, but I could not go through this protective layer. And slowly she regained her strength. Did this woman ever give up, I asked myself with growing despair.

"It seems to end soon; I want to wrestle the winner!" suddenly Mrs. Robinson's voice sounded across the room. Eva and I stared at each other. "How could one of us wrestle in our state against our boss? That would not be fair, she would take us apart. Could you agree on a draw?" Eva asked, suddenly with a big grin on her lips. "A draw!" I confirmed and opened my scissors.

We both got up. "You offered an excellent competition!" Eva praised me.

"I can only return the compliment; you're not only a strong fighter, you are also a great woman, Eva," I answered, and spontaneously we hugged each other. It felt phantastic to rub against her body doing something else than trying to subdue it.

"So finally you got it!" Mrs. Robinson sighed with played mock devotion. "Except the both of you, everyone here has understood that you really like each other, especially referring to the way you tried to hide your emotions behind your acting like dog and cat when you are together. So I decided to end this farce, and the best way to reach that aim was to let you meet on a wrestling mat. Well, it worked. Now I'll leave you alone."

So everything was planned by her, I thought, but of course I didnīt mind. I looked over at Eva. Her gaze rested as pleasant on my body as my gaze rested on hers. How I would like to let my fingers wander over these limbs, shoulders and cheeks…

"Well, let's continue..." Eva said in a dark, alluring voice and slowly crawled towards me.

So who lets whom crawl on the mat at the end, Mrs. Robinson? I waited for Eva with expectful delight.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Even00.jpg (31.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Even01.jpg (53.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Even02.jpg (218.3 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg EvEn03.jpg (245.9 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg EvEn04.jpg (187.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Even05.jpg (231.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Even06.jpg (215.1 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Even07.jpg (276.8 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg EvEn08.jpg (306.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg EvEn09.jpg (301.6 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg EvEn10.jpg (197.0 KB, 18 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:

Tags
body pin, bodyscissors, chicken wing, lotus seat, mixed wrestling, muscular bodies, schoolboy pin