Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Oct-16, 01:53
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Default Re: Let's Get Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
pit a skilled female jiujitsu bluebelt against any inexperienced newbie guy within 50lbs of her weight, both going all out, and watch her tap him out over and over. Happens all the time at a school near you fellas. Get over it, move on. This topic is as old as dirt.
So is your blanket statement that ANY guy in your scenario would stand no chance. Shows a complete lack of reality vs. fantasy.

Not bragging as no one on this forum cares or is impressed but I'm 5'9 160lbs no training whatsoever and I've beaten every belt level of session wrestler in matches including several blackbelts. Ziggy, Kaysha Brazil and Gaya in Florida to name a few and even Flexzee.

Last time I wrestled Yasmin - who to me is the gold standard of session wrestlers - we had to go to overtime after a 45 minute 0-0 match for her to win.

The only thing I have going for me over the girls is natural athleticism, as equal or better cardio and the normal strength advantage you would expect.

That alone makes it almost impossible for me to find a competitive match. In competitive matches I also do not go all out as the girls well being is of most importance and it's about fun and not some steel cage death match.

If you're tired of people's misconceptions you might want to re-think yours as well.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cubs_fan For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-16, 03:11
G-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubs_fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So is your blanket statement that ANY guy in your scenario would stand no chance. Shows a complete lack of reality vs. fantasy.

Not bragging as no one on this forum cares or is impressed but I'm 5'9 160lbs no training whatsoever and I've beaten every belt level of session wrestler in matches including several blackbelts. Ziggy, Kaysha Brazil and Gaya in Florida to name a few and even Flexzee.

Last time I wrestled Yasmin - who to me is the gold standard of session wrestlers - we had to go to overtime after a 45 minute 0-0 match for her to win.

The only thing I have going for me over the girls is natural athleticism, as equal or better cardio and the normal strength advantage you would expect.

That alone makes it almost impossible for me to find a competitive match. In competitive matches I also do not go all out as the girls well being is of most importance and it's about fun and not some steel cage death match.

If you're tired of people's misconceptions you might want to re-think yours as well.
lol...ok, I see how we are going to play this one. You obviously have MISSED MY POINT and are going to hold me to semantics here. Substitute my careless use of the word ANY for most, or half, or a third, or a fourth...doesn't matter, my point still remains. By the way, I don't believe you've beaten any BJJ blackbelt, sorry, I'm not buying it. You don't beat someone at their own game, regardless of gender, especially if you know nothing about the game, your little cardio doesn't make up for 10+ years of HARD technical training for anyone to earn that black. That's the equivalent of some dude saying he beat Serena Williams in a tennis match without any tennis experience but he has great cardio. The only way that's going to happen is by playing under different RULES OF ENGAGEMENT or we are talking about a real fight with NO RULES. There is no way a female black belt in BJJ is NOT going to tap your ass out...period. If that didn't happen as you're implying, then I'd seriously question her credentials. Which brings me to my next point. You apparently are judging all female martial artists by your personal fetish sessions. Have you experienced serious contenders in a REAL school as I mentioned? Makes a big difference amigo. And yes, I've seen guys like you get tapped out ALL the time. Don't believe me? Get off the fetish sites and get on youtube or better yet, visit a school. It's you that's deluding yourself into thinking it doesn't happen. Btw, session wrestlers are not the gold standard and most will never truly go full throttle even if they tell you, they risk injury and many have been injured by people like you that take the fetish too hard and have something to prove. Lastly, I have wrestled Yasmin twice in her heyday 12 years ago when she was a purple belt in BJJ. I highly doubt she went all out on you, and apparently you didn't win anyway so my point still stands. And again, the OP is nothing new, it's already understood, obvious, hackneyed, and old as dirt. Nobody needs a REAL world reminder that this fetish is fantasy based.

Last edited by G-Force; 27-Oct-16 at 03:37.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-16, 03:35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
lol...ok, I see how we are going to play this one. You obviously have MISSED MY POINT and are going to hold me to semantics here. Substitute my careless use of the word ANY for most, or half, or a third, or a fourth...doesn't matter, my point still remains. By the way, I don't believe you've beaten any BJJ blackbelt, sorry, I'm not buying it. You don't beat someone at their own game, especially if you know nothing about the game, your cardio doesn't matter. That's the equivalent of some dude saying he beat Serena Williams in a tennis match without any tennis experience. The only way that's going to happen is by playing under different RULES OF ENGAGEMENT. There is no way a female black belt in BJJ is NOT going to tap your ass out...period. If that didn't happen as you're implying, then I'd seriously question their credentials. Which brings me to my next point. You apparently are judging all female martial artists by your personal fetish sessions. Have you experienced serious contenders in a REAL school as I mentioned? Makes a big difference amigo. And yes, I've seen guys like you get tapped out ALL the time. Don't believe me? Get off the fetish sites and get on youtube or better yet, visit a school. It's you that's deluding yourself into thinking it doesn't happen. Your post title says it all. "Let's Get REAL". Btw, session wrestlers are not the gold standard and most will never truly go full throttle even if they tell you, they risk injury and many have been injured by people like you that take the fetish too hard and have something to prove. Lastly, I have wrestled Yasmin twice in her heyday 12 years ago when she was a purple belt in BJJ. I highly doubt she went all out on you, and apparently you didn't win anyway so my point still stands.
The typical ramblings of the lunatic fringe.

Reading comprehension is usually lost on your kind as it's not "my title." I didn't start the thread genius.

Tennis? Tennis, swimming, golf, billiards, bowling -you name it. Skill wins every time. In martial arts, weight, height, strength ect. ect. advantage are all equalizers to someone eles's skill and there comes a point where your skill level can't overcome that. That type of logic though is far over your kinds head.

I specifically state that I do not go too hard and am most concerned about the well being of the girl but you say I take the fetish too hard and have probably injured someone, essentially just making $hit up to give credence to your tales. LOL

You don't believe me? I think I'll still be able to sleep tonight.

Last edited by cubs_fan; 27-Oct-16 at 03:43.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cubs_fan For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-16, 03:48
G-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubs_fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The typical ramblings of the lunatic fringe.

Reading comprehension is usually lost on your kind as it's not "my title." I didn't start the thread genius.

I specifically state that I do not go too hard and am most concerned about the well being of the girl but you say I take the fetish too hard and have probably injured someone, essentially just making $hit up to give credence to your tales. LOL

You don't believe me? I think I'll still be able to sleep tonight.
Hey moron, go back and re-read my post. I already fixed it when I realized you weren't the OP. Doesn't change my point. Reading comprehension? This coming from the rocket scientist that obviously didn't read my post thoroughly. I never accused you of injuring anyone. I'm sorry your ostentatious ego can't take the facts. Life must be rough for you. Go on believing you're an invincible bad ass WITH NO TRAINING. Your session experiences mean nothing. You have no experience at a real school or working with serious female martial artists. You are officially dismissed.

Last edited by G-Force; 27-Oct-16 at 03:58.
Old 27-Oct-16, 03:55
Banned

Quote:
Hey moron, go back and re-read my post. I already fixed it when I realized you weren't the OP. Doesn't change my point. Your session experiences mean nothing. You have no background in training at a real school or working with serious female martial artists. Consider yourself schooled now. You are officially dismissed.
Yeah, the zealot who doesn't even know how to use a paragraph has really schooled me. LOL
Old 27-Oct-16, 05:40
G-Force

Quote:
Yeah, the zealot who doesn't even know how to use a paragraph has really schooled me. LOL
Ahh, the things people say when they have lost an argument. Any more minutia you want to add? Perhaps I used too many words for you to read and digest in one post? Tell you what, I'll make sure to use lots of paragraphs and shorter sentences for you next time. Btw, it's a fetish forum Mr. Grammar, not an online college essay exchange. Your responses are the typical ones I've gotten before pertaining to this subject indicating you have absolutely no clue. Funny though, on one end you claim to have no experience, but then go on about the equalizing factors in martial arts. Btw, you are right, but your particular height/weight you quoted and average strength advantage isn't enough to overcome the skills we are discussing. It's not going to stop a REAL female jiujitsu black belt (within 50 lbs as I previously mentioned) from slapping a gogoplata against your windpipe. You are wrestling without any understanding of how or where these holds are coming from. If you are truly a novice as you claim, then it most certainly would be like playing a tennis match with Serena Williams. Something doesn't sound right with your story....sorry. Either you are exaggerating your ignorance, or these ladies are not going full throttle like they are telling you, or they have no such ranking as you think. Go to bed and get some sleep. I wouldn't want you to lose that ego from any "harsh" realities in this world. Dismissed.
Old 27-Oct-16, 09:20
Banned

Quote:
Ahh, the things people say when they have lost an argument. Any more minutia you want to add? Perhaps I used too many words for you to read and digest in one post? Tell you what, I'll make sure to use lots of paragraphs and shorter sentences for you next time. Btw, it's a fetish forum Mr. Grammar, not an online college essay exchange. Your responses are the typical ones I've gotten before pertaining to this subject indicating you have absolutely no clue. Funny though, on one end you claim to have no experience, but then go on about the equalizing factors in martial arts. Btw, you are right, but your particular height/weight you quoted and average strength advantage isn't enough to overcome the skills we are discussing. It's not going to stop a REAL female jiujitsu black belt (within 50 lbs as I previously mentioned) from slapping a gogoplata against your windpipe. You are wrestling without any understanding of how or where these holds are coming from. If you are truly a novice as you claim, then it most certainly would be like playing a tennis match with Serena Williams. Something doesn't sound right with your story....sorry. Either you are exaggerating your ignorance, or these ladies are not going full throttle like they are telling you, or they have no such ranking as you think. Go to bed and get some sleep. I wouldn't want you to lose that ego from any "harsh" realities in this world. Dismissed.
I've lost the argument? You're not even on the playing field to compete.

It's hilarious watching the lunatic fringe get angrier and angrier and ramble on and on in the attempt to squash any logical discussion of topics that don't meet their fanatical beliefs.

Next stop...........zealotville.
Old 27-Oct-16, 12:12
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], chill, please. Let's not ruin this topic by being disrespectful to each other. Never in my life I've seen anyone convince their conversation partner using that kind of tone.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-16, 12:53
Banned
Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

As an avowed sexist I hope cubs_fan is telling the truth and not lying about his session results.

I have no problem seeing women win in a competitive match (and have no interest in beatdowns or anything 1-sided).

I think DWW's were almost all competitive, though psychologically some men can't go 100%. Have heard VeVe beat Anna Konda, which I'm sure many were happy to see based on her persona, however Anna looks very fat and out of shape. Sure she's strong but probably counts only on her size and above average strength and little else, so to be taught a lesson I'm sure was humiliating.
Old 27-Oct-16, 14:04
G-Force

Quote:
I've lost the argument? You're not even on the playing field to compete.

It's hilarious watching the lunatic fringe get angrier and angrier and ramble on and on in the attempt to squash any logical discussion of topics that don't meet their fanatical beliefs.

Next stop...........zealotville.
"logical discussion"..lmao! Which part? the part about you not having any wrestling/martial arts background but pretending to be an expert anyway based on your few fetish sessions with women?...That logic? Lol! There is no argument my egotistical amigo. You have very limited experience to base your assertions on, but hey, go on trying to convince yourself otherwise. The rest of us will just kick back and be impressed by your "awesome" display of manhood as you continue to tell us stories of your victories over black belt ranked women in BJJ. By the way, are you sure you're feeling ok Cubs Fan? You keep throwing out terms like "lunatic fringe" over and over.