Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 26-Mar-19, 00:18
Points: 79, Level: 1 Points: 79, Level: 1 Points: 79, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Default Re: Club Q session reviews

Hey guys...just read all this and I have my own post about my my desire to go to club Q.

Seems everyone has fallen for those figure 4's, I didn't even know what they were called, but when I saw Riona doing them in a few videos I can't stop wanting to try it. That girl is amazing.

I guess I'm in to beat downs at least watching them haha, I've had many femdom sessions but never a beat down.

Maria seems like she would be good for beat downs, still I have no experience in this so I'm scared. Is there a way to order a beat down like 25% I don't know, I'm sure there is a level that is still a beat down to me but without too much damage. Even want to try ball busting. Will Maria or whoever wear the boots too? I love that.

Anyone know if Maria also does the special service?

Sorry for all the questions, please see my new post and comment if you wouldn't mind.

Happy to find you guys, I thought I was alone is my love for those crazy videos.
The Following User Says Thank You to japanKO For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-19, 23:14
Points: 3,122, Level: 23 Points: 3,122, Level: 23 Points: 3,122, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by japanKO [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey guys...just read all this and I have my own post about my my desire to go to club Q.

Seems everyone has fallen for those figure 4's, I didn't even know what they were called, but when I saw Riona doing them in a few videos I can't stop wanting to try it. That girl is amazing.

I guess I'm in to beat downs at least watching them haha, I've had many femdom sessions but never a beat down.

Maria seems like she would be good for beat downs, still I have no experience in this so I'm scared. Is there a way to order a beat down like 25% I don't know, I'm sure there is a level that is still a beat down to me but without too much damage. Even want to try ball busting. Will Maria or whoever wear the boots too? I love that.

Anyone know if Maria also does the special service?

Sorry for all the questions, please see my new post and comment if you wouldn't mind.

Happy to find you guys, I thought I was alone is my love for those crazy videos.
I've seen Maria twice. Once alone and once with Coco for a duo session.

She is not available for the "special service" listed on some of the girls profiles like Aki and Narumi. I'm almost certain you won't even get a HJ from her nor would she even wear a bikini. Both times I saw her she was in bicycle shorts and sports bra.

if you are serious about scheduling once you are formally scheduled ask the guy who runs the place - or whoever it is writing you back in English - to translate the things you want in Japanese to show Maria at the time of the session. Don't go on and on about your fantasies and send long winded emails. Keep them short and to the point.

She is far from proficient in English but between what she knows and having the things you want translated you'll have no problem communicating with her to get the session you want.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hawk_eye For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-19, 23:27
Points: 3,271, Level: 23 Points: 3,271, Level: 23 Points: 3,271, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk_eye [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've seen Maria twice. Once alone and once with Coco for a duo session.

She is not available for the "special service" listed on some of the girls profiles like Aki and Narumi. I'm almost certain you won't even get a HJ from her nor would she even wear a bikini. Both times I saw her she was in bicycle shorts and sports bra.

if you are serious about scheduling once you are formally scheduled ask the guy who runs the place - or whoever it is writing you back in English - to translate the things you want in Japanese to show Maria at the time of the session. Don't go on and on about your fantasies and send long winded emails. Keep them short and to the point.

She is far from proficient in English but between what she knows and having the things you want translated you'll have no problem communicating with her to get the session you want.
Your description of Maria is almost perfect. I’m sure that she WILL give handjob if it is requested prior the session. It’s from personal experience.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slave_john_hk For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Mar-19, 11:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave_john_hk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Your description of Maria is almost perfect. I’m sure that she WILL give handjob if it is requested prior the session. It’s from personal experience.
I noticed in a couple videos Riona would choke the guy out while the other one was doing a HJ, must be heaven.

What was Maria doing while giving that HJ? will she sit on your face? hehe
Old 28-Mar-19, 21:57
Points: 3,122, Level: 23 Points: 3,122, Level: 23 Points: 3,122, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave_john_hk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess I missed a real opportunity then. I just assumed if one of the Club Q girls was OK with giving a handjob in the session it would just be included in the session automatically and not after requesting.
Old 28-Mar-19, 22:58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by japanKO [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I noticed in a couple videos Riona would choke the guy out while the other one was doing a HJ, must be heaven.

What was Maria doing while giving that HJ? will she sit on your face? hehe
She can do facesitting while jerking you off, but don’t expect she is in T-Back.

I requested her to do a very soft figure 4 headscissor when she did handjob.
The Following User Says Thank You to slave_john_hk For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-19, 01:10

Quote:
She can do facesitting while jerking you off, but don’t expect she is in T-Back.

I requested her to do a very soft figure 4 headscissor when she did handjob.
That would be a dream but how is it possible? doesn't seem like she could reach or im imagining it wrong.
Old 29-Mar-19, 09:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
That would be a dream but how is it possible? doesn't seem like she could reach or im imagining it wrong.
In the western world, woman and man are almost collinear when she applies figure 4 headscissor. When you look at ClubQ style figure 4 headscissor, woman and man are perpendicular and that’s why she can reach the cock.
Old 29-Mar-19, 11:58

Quote:
In the western world, woman and man are almost collinear when she applies figure 4 headscissor. When you look at ClubQ style figure 4 headscissor, woman and man are perpendicular and that’s why she can reach the cock.
Guess I still can't picture it and I have no idea what any of the moves should look like. I just love when they pull their booted foot back, lock in, and then twist with leverage so hot.

I want to meet the girls that actually like that they are beating on a guy, not just for customer service, any suggestions gusy?
Old 31-Mar-19, 03:48
Last Achievements

Quote:
Guess I still can't picture it and I have no idea what any of the moves should look like. I just love when they pull their booted foot back, lock in, and then twist with leverage so hot.

I want to meet the girls that actually like that they are beating on a guy, not just for customer service, any suggestions gusy?
By the position shown in this photo, you may understand how she reach the cock.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to slave_john_hk For This Useful Post:

Tags
club q, japan, session