Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 25-Feb-20, 01:20
G-Force

Default Re: a girl just wona state titel against the boys! no guy in the whole state could be

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This particular conversational thread sucks so fucking much.

Just a note to anyone who was thinking about responding to either of these shitclowns: please, please, before you do that, take your keyboard, or your phone, and shove it up your ass. Just relax your anus and slowly shove that whole thing right up your fucking ass. Then go outside and get some fresh air for once in your life.

If you can't talk about Heaven Fitch without puking up talking points from cable news and Reddit, then your fetish is specifically cable news and political circle jerks; the only thing that's gonna get your dick hard is screaming at a screen; and you belong somewhere that is not here.

Because we don't want to smell that puke. So fuck off.
And just who the fuck are you? So anyone that has a differing perspective than yours needs to "fuck off"? It's a forum last I checked. Let them speak their opinion. You don't have to agree with it "shitclown".

Last edited by G-Force; 25-Feb-20 at 01:28.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-20, 01:35
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts
Default Re: a girl just wona state titel against the boys! no guy in the whole state could be

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Just a note to anyone who was thinking about responding to either of these shitclowns: please, please, before you do that, take your keyboard, or your phone, and shove it up your ass. Just relax your anus and slowly shove that whole thing right up your fucking ass. Then go outside and get some fresh air for once in your life.

If you can't talk about Heaven Fitch without puking up talking points from cable news and Reddit, then your fetish is specifically cable news and political circle jerks; the only thing that's gonna get your dick hard is screaming at a screen; and you belong somewhere that is not here.

Yeah, but what do you really think?
Old 25-Feb-20, 01:53
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:

This is probably the best response that could be made. I mean I'm just going to ignore them but I guess when that happens, these losers wind up turning things into their own echo chamber and drive all the intelligent discourse off of the site. It's a major issue with the internet.

Someone had to speak up and at least register how out there these clowns are, but none of us generally wants to deal with their tantrums. So kudos to you Eric. Now get prepared for a dozen whiny effeminate attacks towards you from them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to honeryx For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-20, 02:22
G-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeryx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is probably the best response that could be made. I mean I'm just going to ignore them but I guess when that happens, these losers wind up turning things into their own echo chamber and drive all the intelligent discourse off of the site. It's a major issue with the internet.

Someone had to speak up and at least register how out there these clowns are, but none of us generally wants to deal with their tantrums. So kudos to you Eric. Now get prepared for a dozen whiny effeminate attacks towards you from them.
No, NOT kudos to Eric. Kudos to people who can ignore nonsense and LET IT DIE. Either way, it's their opinion and they can voice it without being lectured by someone even more annoying....and in case you didn't read Eric's forceful admonishment, let me quote it. After all, it was addressing ANYONE here that thought about replying to said "shitclowns". "a note to anyone who was thinking about responding to either of these shitclowns: please, please, before you do that, take your keyboard, or your phone, and shove it up your ass". Who the f$ck talks like that here? I find it extraordinarily pretentious and insulting to the intelligence of everyone. I'll respond to whomever I please.

Last edited by G-Force; 25-Feb-20 at 02:27.
Old 25-Feb-20, 03:28
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by commander [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
you also need to ask how many times she "won" because of a boy refused to compete against her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No, NOT kudos to Eric. Kudos to people who can ignore nonsense and LET IT DIE. Either way, it's their opinion and they can voice it without being lectured by someone even more annoying....and in case you didn't read Eric's forceful admonishment, let me quote it. After all, it was addressing ANYONE here that thought about replying to said "shitclowns". "a note to anyone who was thinking about responding to either of these shitclowns: please, please, before you do that, take your keyboard, or your phone, and shove it up your ass". Who the f$ck talks like that here? I find it extraordinarily pretentious and insulting to the intelligence of everyone. I'll respond to whomever I please.
Pretty sure that was Eric's best post ever. I haven't read all of them, but this one was definitely a 10. He's just a man, speaking his mind. Like you, he responded to whomever he wished. He just did it in epic fashion.
Old 25-Feb-20, 03:50
Points: 13,334, Level: 50 Points: 13,334, Level: 50 Points: 13,334, Level: 50
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Pretty sure that was Eric's best post ever. I haven't read all of them, but this one was definitely a 10
I liked it, too. Of course this was after I put the account he was talking about on ignore.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mixtor42 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-20, 15:37
G-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Pretty sure that was Eric's best post ever. I haven't read all of them, but this one was definitely a 10. He's just a man, speaking his mind. Like you, he responded to whomever he wished. He just did it in epic fashion.
Yeah, and you know what would be even more epic? Not responding to troll posts to begin with like the rest of us
Old 25-Feb-20, 15:41
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

This topic has come up 100 times. And every single time I'm surprised by the fact that there are people who are triggered by males losing to females, on a board that's kinda dedicated to women beating men. This is absolutely ridiculous.

On another note, please do not forget that transphobia, just like any other sexual prejudice, will not be tolerated here. It's a fetish board, for people with very specific sexualities, to discuss, share and enjoy our preferences. This forum should be the last place on the Internet where you can find any judgement or critique of other people's sexualities. I believe most of us know what it feels like to be ashamed or judged based on our sexual preferences, or to be afraid of them. So, let's not try and make other people feel the same. Live and let live.

Closing the thread for now until I clean it up, since it's going nowhere. Guys, please report arguments like this once they start in the future without responding to it. Who needs to read this?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread