Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews > Review Requests

Old 24-Jun-21, 13:35
Points: 4,777, Level: 29 Points: 4,777, Level: 29 Points: 4,777, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: new session girl julie silvero?

I met her yesterday, you'll be surprised. Very good for a beginner.

She says she won 50% of her mixed sessions and i can believe it. Can successfully apply armbars, triangle and some tricky leg locks. She's still a good opponent but i'm mostly impressed by her level after only 2 months of intense training.

On top of that, very pretty girl.

The best
Topi
The Following User Says Thank You to Topi For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jun-21, 16:21
Points: 2,339, Level: 19 Points: 2,339, Level: 19 Points: 2,339, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Congratulations on a successful session. I would like to know your opinions about her fighting skills compared to other girls with whom you had a session earlier. To which of the Hungarian girls could you compare her?
Old 25-Jun-21, 12:40
Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She says she won 50% of her mixed sessions and i can believe it. Can successfully apply armbars, triangle and some tricky leg locks. She's still a good opponent but i'm mostly impressed by her level after only 2 months of intense training.

The best
Topi
what is your weight,height are u skilled at wrestling ? i will have a session with her soon and i don't think she will be much of a challenge but she is the only competitive session available where i live i hate misleading review that hype girls that arent very good i will make my own tommorrow but i hope we can agree
Old 25-Jun-21, 16:52
Last Achievements

As i told you, for a beginner with 2 months experience, she's good. I'm 1.70, 75kg, in good shape and have more than 100 sessions + some martial arts training.
Of course, she can't beat me now but she offers a good resistance and will improve very quick because she has a very good genetics and stamina.

Now, it depends what you seek. She does competitive and is a quick learner.

For answering to Dawid, with hungarian girls, she's fitter than Suzie but less skilled in bjj (Suzie is blue belt 3 stripes). She's less strong than Dolly but more skilled. She's stronger than Aisa and could probably do a good match against Orsi.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Topi For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-21, 20:04
Points: 4,039, Level: 26 Points: 4,039, Level: 26 Points: 4,039, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The best
Topi
How concisely accurate, mon cher Topi

Based on my own session the day after, I would emphasize the surprising aspects :

Surprising how competitive overall she is, based on how short her training has been: I am 1,75m 70kg, untrained in fighting but fit and had to tap to her once or twice. Must have to do with her physical strength (though legs more than arms, as always), her stats (wrestling someone your weight makes a big difference to lighter opponents) and a natural talent, which Topi called genetics.
She isn't on a par yet with the likes of Venom or Victoria, against whom I just couldn't win anything at all but is bound to be in a few months if she goes on this way.

Surprising are her original techniques: speaking or armbars, she knows classic jugi-gatame but is keen to apply some sort of kimura from virtually any position (and switch to choking should you defend against that); also, she's almost had me tap to effective foot locks between her legs, which I haven't ever seen so aptly applied by other wrestlers.

Surprising at last but not least: as fierce as she is in competitive grappling mode, she's much shier when exercising techniques, e.g. didn't want me to gently touch her neck to explain why blood choke is safer than air chokes. In a way, it's as if the woman replaced the grappler when the serious bout is over.

Final note: grappling on a duvet in the narrow space of a rented apartment is not convenient for energetic, not to mention competitive sessions.

Hope this helps

Added after 8 minutes:

Quote:
As i told you, for a beginner with 2 months experience, she's good. I'm 1.70, 75kg, in good shape and have more than 100 sessions + some martial arts training.
Of course, she can't beat me now but she offers a good resistance and will improve very quick because she has a very good genetics and stamina.

Now, it depends what you seek. She does competitive and is a quick learner.

For answering to Dawid, with hungarian girls, she's fitter than Suzie but less skilled in bjj (Suzie is blue belt 3 stripes). She's less strong than Dolly but more skilled. She's stronger than Aisa and could probably do a good match against Orsi.
If you speak of Orsi B., then I'll for once beg to differ:
either our dear Hungarian star has doubled in competitiveness over the last four years or my own efficiency against wrestlers is definitely weight-dependent

I remember defeating this lovely, then 60kg Orsi with half the energy I've put into drawing against Julie.

Last edited by Vendome; 25-Jun-21 at 20:04.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vendome For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-21, 05:33
Last Achievements

Hi Vendome,
thanks a lot for your confirmation.
For Orsi B, she upgraded 2 years ago and won many girl vs girls competitive fights. For submitting me it's not enough though but i'm always surprised to see her offering good fights against stronger girls.
The best
Topi
Old 28-Jun-21, 23:46
Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

i just wrestled julie and i can comfirm orsi is a lot more skilled and ferocious but julie is stronger i ragdolled orsi a lot more but i had trouble with julie because of her size and strength julie was tenacious always bringing the action always on the attack she only lacked the tools to really submit me i hope she keep going and get better she has potential but she's not ready for real competitive match
The Following User Says Thank You to jacklio For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-21, 07:01
aqwxcv

hello, Have anyone had a session with her more recently?
Old 19-Sep-21, 13:41
Points: 4,031, Level: 26 Points: 4,031, Level: 26 Points: 4,031, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Met her recently. So deadly, a real killer. Tapped countless times. Reading other comments, not sure we met the same girl. My guess is she made huge progress over the past months. She didn't talk much compared to other girls but she constantly had this sly giggle between rounds. She seemed happy to own me with her skill and strength.
Old 19-Sep-21, 22:12
aqwxcv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico999 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Met her recently. So deadly, a real killer. Tapped countless times. Reading other comments, not sure we met the same girl. My guess is she made huge progress over the past months. She didn't talk much compared to other girls but she constantly had this sly giggle between rounds. She seemed happy to own me with her skill and strength.
Thanks for your answer What kind of hold she used on you?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
juliesilvero, mixed, session, session girls