Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 07-Jun-13, 08:25
percycathardcore

Default Lora Ottenad mixed wrestling

Hi, everyone, first post here, hope you're all doing OK.

I wondered whether anyone could help with a mixed wrestling clip? It features female bodybuilder Lora Ottenad taking on a guy. There are several Lora clips available on Youtube etc. but this one hasn't been around for years. I've searched Bill Wick etc. for the clip and haven't had any luck there either.

From what I recall, Lora's wearing a day-glo green leotard with black sneakers. She starts off circling her opponent on the mat, takes him down and applies a few holds, including a Boston crab, as well as straight-up overpowering him, forcing his arms down. The clip runs about 8 or 9 minutes in total.

It's practically no help but there's a vidcap on this page under the heading Mixed wrestling, Lora Ottenad - エキサイト 動画検索 - Excite

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The link's broken though.

There was also a really short clip from the video on Youtube maybe a year ago, about 30 seconds long, where Lora had the guy tied up in a scissorhold IIRC.

Can anyone help or even let me know where the clip's available to buy?

Thanks in advance.
Old 11-Jun-13, 12:46
Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lora Ottenad mixed wrestling

She worked for C&B video early in her career. They're out of buisness now, but you might be able to do a search for their titles & clips.

Last edited by sensualwrestler; 11-Jun-13 at 12:52.