Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Sep-19, 20:10
Points: 11,143, Level: 45 Points: 11,143, Level: 45 Points: 11,143, Level: 45
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,359 Times in 180 Posts
Default When you realise its all you think about....

I was with a group of friends at the local 10 pin bowling alley a few days ago and enjoy our games with a beer when i noticed a couple of lanes down a group of girls probably late teens starting their game.
All of them were good looking girls but one of them was just... wow !
leggy and incredibly wearing what looked like black cycling shorts which left nothing to the imagination and in no doubt how perfect her legs and bottom were, mixed with a black silky looking jacket she looked quite the sight as she took up her position to bowl.
I was totally distracted for the rest of the games every time she got up and bowled, i was mesmerised by her incredible legs and bottom as she bowled.
But yet what was going through my mind was..she is so confident to wear that and she carries it off perfectly, hmmm am I looking at a confident girl that also practices jujitsu ? or Judo ? so many girls are now getting into jujitsu because of its popularity she possibly could be.
But I was imagining those legs using a stomach throw on me, those legs manouvering me into various jujitsu holds, scissor holds, that perfect bottom sat on my chest with her knees pinning my arms helpless out to the sides while she slides her fingers onto her hips....
They left before our games finished....
I couldn't just admire, I turned her into a judo/jujitsu girl in my imagination and great thoughts they were too...

Anyone else judge a great looking, stunningly dressed female by how good she would be doing judo jujitsu ?

G.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to grimblebash For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-19, 09:23
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: When you realise its all you think about....

Indeed. Everytime I see an attractive woman I think about how she could wrestle me down.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-19, 05:43
Points: 4,953, Level: 29 Points: 4,953, Level: 29 Points: 4,953, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: When you realise its all you think about....

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimblebash [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyone else judge a great looking, stunningly dressed female by how good she would be doing judo jujitsu ?

G.
I like to imagine that every female is an expert martial artist. When I see an attractive female and based on her body, how she moves, her attitude, I speculate about which martial art she knows. Solid and strong indicates judo or jujitsu. Long limbs indicate karate or kung fu. Graceful movements indicate aikido or tai chi.
The Following User Says Thank You to lacet For This Useful Post: