Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jan-17, 16:08
Producer
Points: 22,986, Level: 66 Points: 22,986, Level: 66 Points: 22,986, Level: 66
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,927 Times in 497 Posts
Default Beware this guy

I represent The Rowley Gym. Recently we had a guy arranged to participate in filming at our venue. This is a guy who had appeared in a few of our mixed matches some years ago.
On the last shoot he was due to do for us - also some years ago - he failed to show, with no communication either on the day or after filming.

So we intended never to contact him again.

However, following recent communication from him, we decided to give him another chance. And this was clearly our mistake.

Because he did exactly the same again. No show. No communication on the day. Or since. Despite his emails before filming, that included:

"Thank you so much for this opportunity, I will not let you down."

More importantly than this though, is what we now know he was doing just prior to this filming. Specifically, pestering one of the wrestlers he knew was going to be there.

Apparently he wanted to arrange filming a "sexy video" with her elsewhere.

Of course he had about as much chance of that ever happening as him becoming the next James Bond. And the wrestler concerned ignored his email.

We are posting this as a warning to everyone to avoid this guy. Be you a producer. But especially, if you are a female wrestler.

We won't post his real name. But will let you know he is small and bald and from Leeds in the UK. And had his arse kicked by the great Shelby Beach, Star* (twice) and Killpussy on our sites.
And we understand he is registered on this forum.

He's probably crawled back under his stone by now. And that's exactly where he should stay.
The Following User Says Thank You to K-T For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-17, 16:25
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Beware this guy

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], thanks for the info. I'm sorry that this happened to you. Hopefully, you could find a replacement or modify the shoot. I know how hard it is sometimes to get things right with so many variables. I'm almost sure I know who you are talking about, but can you please pm me his forum username and his nickname on your site.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 12-Jan-17, 16:32
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], thanks for the info. I'm sorry that this happened to you. Hopefully, you could find a replacement or modify the shoot. I know how hard it is sometimes to get things right with so many variables. I'm almost sure I know who you are talking about, but can you please pm me his forum username and his nickname on your site.
Thank you. Have sent pm.
Old 12-Jan-17, 16:39
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Thanks!
He wrote to me last year saying he wants to travel here and take part in our shoots. And I was thinking about having him over here... Not happening now. Good to know.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 12-Jan-17, 19:30
Points: 3,515, Level: 24 Points: 3,515, Level: 24 Points: 3,515, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

What a fuckwit!

Not all of us from Leeds are like that though!

Leedslad
Old 12-Jan-17, 20:23
Banned
Points: 357, Level: 6 Points: 357, Level: 6 Points: 357, Level: 6

I find it ... I don't know; a lot of session wrestlers have rumours like this one surrounding them, but in those cases, people here then counsels restraint. But not in this case. Why is this?

Is it because it's about a man and not a woman?
Old 12-Jan-17, 23:12
dj200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Blaha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I find it ... I don't know; a lot of session wrestlers have rumours like this one surrounding them, but in those cases, people here then counsels restraint. But not in this case. Why is this?

Is it because it's about a man and not a woman?
Stop being daft

Because wrestlers have more to lose and are less likely to mess around because their rep matters, so it's always worth verifying, especially as clients have lots of reasons to lie about session wrestlers. So it's natural to question those reports until we are sure that they are true.

On the flipside, session wrestlers have nothing to gain from lying about clients. It is natural to presume the truth from the people who go out of their way to provide us with a rare and niche service. Remember, without the money and good behaviour from clients, sessions wouldn't exist. So we should be concerned and take things on board when people cheat them out of time, money or opportunity.

We as a community should absolutely be ready to condemn this kind of behaviour from clients. We are all sorry to hear that this happened and hope that this guy never gets the chance to fuck over another wrestler or producer.

I think your concern is utterly misplaced and your "because it's about a man" insinuation is nothing short of baffling.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-17, 23:32
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

I think he's a member here and if he wants to, can address this "rumor", as Jason Blaha puts it, if that's all it is.
Old 13-Jan-17, 06:05
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Is the guy an active member/poster here? Or is he just one of those people who rarely posts or rarely visits this site?
Old 13-Jan-17, 06:28
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer860 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is the guy an active member/poster here? Or is he just one of those people who rarely posts or rarely visits this site?
To clarify, this guy uses the name "skyline" on this forum. And the wrestler he was pestering prior to the shoot was Axa.
The Following User Says Thank You to K-T For This Useful Post: