Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Jan-20, 10:00
Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: my personal ranking in mixed wrestling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Making some reverse calculations (the total score awarded by Paul divided by the skill rating has to result in a whole number), I can see that Veve just edges Antscha by one point in Paul's assessment for skill!

Veve's 32 is the highest I think, followed by Antscha at 31 tied with Sheena (March 2019), and then Viktoria is on 30 tied with both Sheena (November 2018) and Warrior Amazone (September 2019).

Black Venus's skill score seems to be 27, but the highest from the Fight Pulse event, with Viktoria having dipped a little bit and with Diana right on the cusp of being given 'fantastic skill' with a score of 25. Maybe if Diana was able to achieve control (using some skill as well as power) then she wouldn't be making so many spectacular moves though I guess.

Paul did say that Viktoria's score might have been a bit higher in 2015 than 2017, which could have been because he felt the power score would go a bit higher, but if the skill score would go up 1 or 2 points then she'd be at the top or just below of Paul's skills ranking based on that session. Of course he saw some others like Fabi Antoine and Ina Black before 2017 too.

I think he was seeing Warrior Amazone (and Iron Pheonix) again after making this thread, so likewise obviously Warrior could even been given an extra 1 or 2 points in skill.
wow! you are in my mind...congrats! new review when I'll have time
Old 14-Jan-20, 10:28
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul tea [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
wow! you are in my mind...congrats! new review when I'll have time
I knew my GCSE Maths would come in useful sometime!

I saved you a little bit of time with that summary I guess anyway!
Old 15-Jan-20, 06:33
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

Would love to hear details of your session with Inferno!
Old 15-Jan-20, 16:32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsimmons [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Would love to hear details of your session with Inferno!
you can read in session review : many session in london
Old 17-Jan-20, 09:50
Points: 3,854, Level: 26 Points: 3,854, Level: 26 Points: 3,854, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Thank you very much Paul. This is such an informative thread and your replies have added so much useful insight. It's a really helpful way to calibrate session girls based on your own experiences.

So for example I am unskilled, tall, slim 70kg and not very strong, so perhaps 1000 points on your scale. I was completely overwhelmed by the power of Pussywillow, who even lifted me on her shoulders and spun me round. I couldn't make an impression on AxaJay due to her combination of skill, strength and athleticism. So, I now have a decent idea of where to look on the list for a slightly more competitive defeat!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to walras For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-20, 18:51
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by walras [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you very much Paul. This is such an informative thread and your replies have added so much useful insight. It's a really helpful way to calibrate session girls based on your own experiences.

So for example I am unskilled, tall, slim 70kg and not very strong, so perhaps 1000 points on your scale. I was completely overwhelmed by the power of Pussywillow, who even lifted me on her shoulders and spun me round. I couldn't make an impression on AxaJay due to her combination of skill, strength and athleticism. So, I now have a decent idea of where to look on the list for a slightly more competitive defeat!
ok! news : iron phoeniz is now more best than 1 and half year ago !
Old 21-Jan-20, 11:19
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Some after thoughts from my original comments:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Paul did say that Viktoria's score might have been a bit higher in 2015 than 2017, which could have been because he felt the power score would go a bit higher, but if the skill score would go up 1 or 2 points then she'd be at the top or just below of Paul's skills ranking based on that session
Funnily I tried a calculation that gave Viktoria an extra 1 point in skill, combined with 5 extra in power (or power and weight combined) and it came to the exact same number Sheena had in March 2019! Obviously that's not using Paul's scientific basis, as he can't do that so well for 2015, and I wouldn't have a really good idea about whether when I last saw Viktoria in 2017 (a few months after Paul) it might seem about right then either, but they were the first numbers I tried anyway.

Meanwhile, regarding the quoted comments below I have a feeling the prospective match between Sheena and Diana might be boosting certain elements within their estimated scores that anyone doing a session with them around the time might get to appreciate, and enjoy, or suffer! (I expect by the way that Paul's method would probably be proven to have correctly predicted a very close match between them and probably a classic for us to watch, even if it is a mixed wrestling based method primarily!)
Quote:
with Diana right on the cusp of being given 'fantastic skill' with a score of 25. Maybe if Diana was able to achieve control (using some skill as well as power) then she wouldn't be making so many spectacular moves though I guess.
I noticed that Diana hinted she'd be training and practicing a bit more again to hone her skills and improve her speed (in using techniques). That could raise her skill to her optimum level I guess!
Quote:
it is not a surprise that Sheena scores very high for both skill and power! Interesting that Diana's power is slightly higher in your experience
Sheena seems to be preparing by increasing her power too, or she has already done it!
Old 21-Jan-20, 18:46
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Sheena is in her strongest mode ever. I can think only of a few that are stronger, but these women are much larger. I can’t assess Diana’s strength since I’ve never met her, but her physique and parameters kind of remind me of Tia, and right now Sheena is definitely stronger than Tia. Sheena might score 5000 at Paul’s system, having gained 10 Kgs of muscle and is significantly stronger than the beginning of 2019.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-20, 22:45
Points: 6,008, Level: 33 Points: 6,008, Level: 33 Points: 6,008, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Hi Paul

can you list all the girls fighting weights when you met them.

I am 73kg and try to match myself to girls about around a similar weight, I try to go for at least 70kg or heavier.
Cheers
Old 21-Jan-20, 22:53
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sheena might score 5000 at Paul’s system, having gained 10 Kgs of muscle and is significantly stronger than the beginning of 2019.
She's 74 kilos now?