Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jan-13, 21:25
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,726 Times in 1,999 Posts
Default ScissorFoxes

Hey everyone. This is Jay from ScissorFoxes.com. I started this thread to give you the chance to tell me what you like and hate about our site. Dish it out because I can take it. Even though our business has been thriving, there is always room for improvements so here's your chance to give us your opinion(s). I will answer any questions as well.

I've already read most of the threads on here and have made some adjustments based on some comments such as introducing more wrestling holds and some semi-comp. We're still in the beginning stages of this but we're getting there. I've also tried to talk less in the videos as it seems to annoy some people when victims do that. We are also trying to add more POV like our recent Gia Primo video. Still pretty new at this as well so let me know how we're doing.

I would also like to address the fact that sharing our videos on this forum was probably a pain for you guys. I was reporting the links immediately but I'm sure you would do the same if you were depending on a website's income. I will make an effort to share member pics and clips on this forum as it seems to have a really active group and I like that. If you are on my Facebook or Yahoo groups, you know I like to share my stuff more than most other sites.

Venus, my fiance, I know another reason to hate me, would also like your feedback and will be making her comeback on ScissorFoxes soon. So there you have it, here's your chance to mold ScissorFoxes the way you would see fit.

Thanks and I look forward to your response.
Jay
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Old 20-Jan-13, 22:13
Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: ScissorFoxes Open Mike

Hi Jay,

Love your site by the way. I would love it if you could add in a change of outfits in your movies? I think it would add a lot of interest and sexiness to see some of the foxes change outfits. An example would be the girl starts out in a mini-skirt and sweater and then as the scenario proceeds peels off some of the out clothing or they just give you a quick breather and the fox goes off and changes into something different. Premier Productions did a lot of this back in the day.

Secondly, in your pictures...I would love to see some more pics of just the girl maybe flexing her powerful quads or more biceps. You could even add some of this footage to the front or end of your videos maybe focusing on the powerful quads that are about to destroy you or have already done so.

Anyway, my 2 cents worth.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elroy62 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-13, 22:14
Points: 5,339, Level: 31 Points: 5,339, Level: 31 Points: 5,339, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Default Re: ScissorFoxes Open Mike

Although I'm not into that sort of wrestling I prefer real competitive fights, good on you for wanting to listen and give a better product for those that are. Should benefit everyone, better bang for the $$$customer and more in your pocket $$$.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thrash For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-13, 22:30
Points: 4,570, Level: 28 Points: 4,570, Level: 28 Points: 4,570, Level: 28
Last Achievements

I think you are much betther than scissorvixens. and yes keep on semi-comp thing... Also you should use deadly sin more : ) . i wonder how old is she btw..
The Following User Says Thank You to twq87 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-13, 22:35
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Awesome! Wasn't sure if I was going to get a response.

I totally agree with you elroy62. We just shot a video with Cali Kobra yesterday and we did just that. She scissored me fully clothed until she knocked me out then I wake up tied up as she is slowly undressing then continues to scissor me in skimpy lingerie. It's super HOT and I wish it was for our site but it is going up on her store. We also did that on "Alya - Office Pet". We will totally do that more.

I also like the idea of showing quads, calves before they crush the victim. We did that on a few videos (Firestorm's challenge comes to mind) but we will do much more. We also have been doing more victory poses with bicep flex at the end of our recent videos.

Thrash, I may have something for you coming up. We have a semi-comp video coming out with Gia vs a bodybuilder which is really intense and almost border line fully comp. We really hope we can deliver more of this. It's a little tricky right finding the right girls and suitable space but hopefully that will change in the future.

Thank you both for throwing in and keep'em coming
Jay
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-13, 22:41
Banned
Points: 7,054, Level: 36 Points: 7,054, Level: 36 Points: 7,054, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Love that site, i would love to see more of your gorgeous females, wearing leotards, leotards with boots (pro wrestling or boxing) leotards with boots and shiny tights, or even spandex leggings spandex wrestling singlets, anything spandex
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wrestlingspandex For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-13, 22:46
Producer
Last Achievements

Thank you very much twq87!! That means a lot. They've been around longer but we feel like we try and explore more and try new ideas. Shauna and Mutiny's last semi-comp videos were a big success so we will continue to work on those and get better at it. IF you look at our site where it was 6 years ago to where it is now, such a difference. We did however have some great jewels such as Cindy Huntress, Frankie and Lia Labowe on our take off. What a journey.

As for Deadly Sin, you are in luck, We finally got her to commit to a shoot this Tuesday and supposedly she has been going hard at the gym so we are pretty excited about that. I think she is in her early 20s. Hope this helps and wish me luck. Hopefully she's not too much stronger because she was already "deadly"

Jay
The Following User Says Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-13, 22:53
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Jay...thanks for asking our opinion. Finally a producer listens!

So I have a few things. I haven't seen too much of your stuff bc I'm not into just scissors. But here are my suggestions.

1) Have both wrestlers start from even and make the jobber appear to try to win (even if he doesn't). So make it a real match and you can focus on scissors, but have a real match, even if its not really real.

2) FOR THE LOVE OF GOD....make the jobber appear cocky BEFORE the match, pissed during, and frightened and begging at the end. Please don't laugh, ask the girl, "Is that all you got?" call her crazy or smile. I know you are friends with all these girls, but we don't need to know that. I'm sure Nikki Norris didn't really hate Rocky but after watching a video you thought they did.

3) Female barkers are cool, male barkers ruin videos. So if a girl talks from behind the camera great, if a guy says one word, video ruined.

4) Victory poses are a must!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-13, 22:55
Producer
Last Achievements

Thanks wrestlingspandex! We do have a huge selection of latex/rubber/shinny legging on our site in the "Scissor Wear" area. If you have something more specific, please feel free to post it or email me a picture and I will be happy to use them. As for the leotard, you mean something like the image below? We are actually going into that direction and I think it is really hot as well. Especially when they are high cut and make the legs look longer. Anyways, feel free to correct me and hopefully we'll be using your ideas soon.

Jay

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-13, 23:01
Points: 4,354, Level: 27 Points: 4,354, Level: 27 Points: 4,354, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jay...thanks for asking our opinion. Finally a producer listens!

So I have a few things. I haven't seen too much of your stuff bc I'm not into just scissors. But here are my suggestions.

1) Have both wrestlers start from even and make the jobber appear to try to win (even if he doesn't). So make it a real match and you can focus on scissors, but have a real match, even if its not really real.

2) FOR THE LOVE OF GOD....make the jobber appear cocky BEFORE the match, pissed during, and frightened and begging at the end. Please don't laugh, ask the girl, "Is that all you got?" call her crazy or smile. I know you are friends with all these girls, but we don't need to know that. I'm sure Nikki Norris didn't really hate Rocky but after watching a video you thought they did.

3) Female barkers are cool, male barkers ruin videos. So if a girl talks from behind the camera great, if a guy says one word, video ruined.

4) Victory poses are a must!
This guy says it all.

5) And Jay It Would Help A Lot if you make some Female vs Female videos.
Like cali kobra versus veronica vice.Like Insta Buy

P.s. victory pose a must(girs must at the end show her true dominance over a male)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cali Kobra For This Useful Post:

Tags
aiden, fantasy wrestling, headscissor, headscissors, jennifer thomas, latex pants, ludella hahn, mixed wrestling, nessie, nessie squeeze, safa warda, scissor foxes, scissor hold, scissorfoxes, scissorhold, scissorholds