Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Apr-17, 15:58
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts
Default Re: Gotten bloody?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markwebb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's her . She's bigger now, in a good way (athletic). I'm intrigued to know more about who went further that you expected, can you tell us more or inbox me if you don't want to mention girls names publicly - always nice to know which sessionettes will destroy you
Well, I've had a few times the session went a bit more "extreme" than I planned. (I've posted a few of them as session reviews).
This is a risk I take, and I expect to be somewhat marked up, with a red face, black eye or two, etc., but there were a few damages worse than I anticipated...

With regards to the physical "marks" that were past what I expected, there was one I did with a very skilled, tall boxer (I can't mention her name). She was an incredible puncher, who busted me open badly with her bare knuckles to the side of my eye (I regret going bare knuckles with her).
There was literally blood dripping down my face and onto the mat, it was pretty brutal. I probably needed stiches, but never got any, and I have a small scar because of it.

In another with a body-rub girl named Mia, I forgot my mouthguard, and she kept hitting me in the mouth, and then we finished with bare knuckles (see the theme here? lol), and when it was over, my mouth was very bloody from all the cuts, and my lips were inflammed like a ballon. I was so swollen, I didn't even look like my own face.

In most sessions, I end up with a marked up face and expect it (in one I did with Angel Smiles, I had 2 huge black eyes from getting punched in the face about 400 times - literally, she was relentless), but those two other injuries I mentioned were ones that went worse that I expected.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-20, 19:03
Points: 11,410, Level: 46 Points: 11,410, Level: 46 Points: 11,410, Level: 46
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

well, i ended up with my mouth completly destroyed! you can imagine the beatdown cause the boxing gloves that my friend used, was covered in blood and instead of be white (normal color of my gloves) was totally red!

i challenge her saying that i can take 5 minutes of non stop punches from her in MMA position, she upon my chest and putting her knees on my hands so i can't cover my face at all.
She accepted and we start to do the challenge, she punches my cheecks at the beggining but that was kinds soft for me so i said "it doesn't hurt" and she punched my nose and mouth several times and i ended up with my nose bleeding and my mouth destroyed i mean, my lips totally cut inside and falling blood from my mouth and nose, she never even think about stop punching cause she wanted to win the challenge in any way!!
i'm 21 and she's 19. was a "friendly" hardcore beatdown, but the best part... it was free lol
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to facesit For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-20, 19:38
Points: 3,470, Level: 24 Points: 3,470, Level: 24 Points: 3,470, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by facesit [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
well, i ended up with my mouth completly destroyed! you can imagine the beatdown cause the boxing gloves that my friend used, was covered in blood and instead of be white (normal color of my gloves) was totally red!

i challenge her saying that i can take 5 minutes of non stop punches from her in MMA position, she upon my chest and putting her knees on my hands so i can't cover my face at all.
She accepted and we start to do the challenge, she punches my cheecks at the beggining but that was kinds soft for me so i said "it doesn't hurt" and she punched my nose and mouth several times and i ended up with my nose bleeding and my mouth destroyed i mean, my lips totally cut inside and falling blood from my mouth and nose, she never even think about stop punching cause she wanted to win the challenge in any way!!
i'm 21 and she's 19. was a "friendly" hardcore beatdown, but the best part... it was free lol
Is that you two in your avatar?
Old 18-Oct-20, 00:07
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by facesit [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Would like to see some pics from that session
Old 19-Oct-20, 03:00
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvmbd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is that you two in your avatar?
ohh nono i'd wish haha my profile pic it's from bruteens, old facesitting page

Added after 14 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Would like to see some pics from that session
sure! that's all i have from that day! i take that pics on the bathroom after the beatdown
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (590.0 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (815.9 KB, 117 views)

Last edited by facesit; 19-Oct-20 at 03:00.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to facesit For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-20, 20:23
Last Achievements

Quote:

Added after 14 minutes:

sure! that's all i have from that day! i take that pics on the bathroom after the beatdown
Nice :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-20, 09:43
Points: 4,037, Level: 26 Points: 4,037, Level: 26 Points: 4,037, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:

I hope I had such girl friend !!
If she gets aroused by that, dont let her go
Did you success keeping conscious ?
Boxing gloves tend to knock you out quickly if you don't have time to rest between punches
The Following User Says Thank You to Girlpunchlover For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-20, 17:42
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Flexing Girl Re: Gotten bloody?

she's kinda agressive and it's easy to get her mad so... all the girls like her loves to fight and punch anyone, more than all if you ask her to beat you up like i did haha
emm yes! she didn't knock me out cause she punched me followed times i mean lot of punches very fast, i think if she punches me for example: one time veeery hard, another punch and like that but not so fast, the beatdown will be even more hard for me and she can KO me easily.

what about you? some beatdown experience?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to facesit For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-20, 07:04
Points: 3,470, Level: 24 Points: 3,470, Level: 24 Points: 3,470, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:

Added after 14 minutes:

Wow, looks like she did a number on you...very nice!
The Following User Says Thank You to fvmbd For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-21, 07:40
Points: 5,546, Level: 31 Points: 5,546, Level: 31 Points: 5,546, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Bloody nose and black eyes a few times from hookers I paid to punch me. One decked me!
The Following User Says Thank You to wallycleaverboy For This Useful Post: