Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 07-Sep-20, 13:44
Points: 3,134, Level: 23 Points: 3,134, Level: 23 Points: 3,134, Level: 23
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How did you develop this fetish?

When I was around 11 I was watching WWE shows on TV and of course at that age I was more interested at the female wrestlers ('divas'). Because they were getting less screen time than males, I was going to youtube to find more 'divas' clips. Back then (2007) youtube was not quite as censored as today and I was getting suggested videos of women headscissoring. I remember three of them vaguely; one with a woman sitting at the edge of the bed having a man sitting on the floor in a headscissor, one with two women simulatneously applying reverse headscissor on the floor, and one more where a woman in a skirt had a man in a tight hold from behind. I wish I could identify these videos now but they are probably gone. It was the first time I fell 'excited' so I think that started everything, going back to watching headscissors (and then more kinds of wrestling) videos whenever I wanted the same feeling.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paok For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-20, 15:41
Points: 4,321, Level: 27 Points: 4,321, Level: 27 Points: 4,321, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I've had a foot fetish my whole life. I'm really into feet smother and feet smelling. With a side of facesitting, and headscissors.

I've had experiences with my mom's feet, her friends, my sister and cousin growing up that developed my foot fetish. I wrote about it in another thread.

As far as headscissoring and facesitting, my friends older sister was a gymnast. She had incredible legs. I remember marvelling at them in her skimpy shorts she wore around the house My friend and I were 10 and she was 16. One day, I told her how strong her legs looked. She replied "I bet if I squeezed you, you won't be able to escape. You're only 10. You're not strong enough." My friend was egging the whole thing on. " I bet I last at least a minute." I said. Her brother said he'd be the time keeper. I laid down on my back and she put me In a reverse headscissor. My nose was inches from her crack. She was wearing those tight Lycra shorts that were popular back in the 90s. I lasted only 10 seconds. I couldn't hear a thing. I tapped. Afterwards she sat on my face and flexed her arms. That is still one of my favorite experiences. Sadly they moved away mid school year. Never saw them again. That memory will last forever.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-20, 15:50
Points: 17,815, Level: 58 Points: 17,815, Level: 58 Points: 17,815, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,056 Times in 711 Posts

I'm not 100% sure how I developed it but I do know it grew and expanded over time from experiences. At 18 the thought of a women beating up a man turned me on as well as forced foot worship. But things like spitting, extreme verbal degration, cuckholding, losing in front of others, were things I never thought in a million years I would be into. But now I am.
Old 07-Sep-20, 16:03
Points: 6,529, Level: 34 Points: 6,529, Level: 34 Points: 6,529, Level: 34
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Think it happen to me when i was about 10. A new girl in school was a year younger than me, she was probably 4 or 5 inches taller an very athletic. I think i was late for recess an kinda pushed her out of the way, she grabbed be my jacket an pushed me up against the lockers. I tried telling her to go away an she wouldn't let me go. She just stared down on me an i started to get scared, she wasn't only taller she was bigger, thought i was going to get my butt kicked an i didn't know how to fight. I started to tear up an she gave me a little smirk an let me go. Couple years later i found myself very attracted to her. In high school she was about 6"1 an Captain of basketball team and was an A student an i was a partier so nothing in common. I think wonder woman was #1 show at the time so Lynda Carter might of had something to do with it also, still think she is one of hottest woman ever
The Following User Says Thank You to 4aces For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-20, 17:54
Points: 528, Level: 8 Points: 528, Level: 8 Points: 528, Level: 8

I always had a weird feeling when I saw someone being dominated. I remember HATING when Yokozuna sat on someone... because he was just sitting there and his opponent was struggling. And that was when I was a little kid.

I remember having weird feelings when Xenia Onatopp killed the guy with her legs in Golden Eye. Her faux sexy screams, and the guys blue face afterwards. I think that is when it started to hit sexually, a bit.

However, the coup de grace happened when I was in high school. I had a girlfriend who was tiny, like 5'2, but also a gymnast. We were in my room and she had her legs on my shoulders. I remember it so clearly, and it is going to sound fake, but its not. She went to a Catholic high school sooo, yea, she was wearing a catholic school girl outfit and white sneakers.

I cant remember what I said, but I insulted her somehow and she crossed her feet and squeezed me with her legs. I distinctly remember it was her knees driving into the side of my head, and it hurt. I remember thinking I can't believe she just hurt me so easily. I asked her to do it again and that was it. My fetish was locked.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billmaboy For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-20, 02:55
Points: 102, Level: 2 Points: 102, Level: 2 Points: 102, Level: 2

A short story from a long while back that got me started.
First time I wrestled a girl was in college. My GF and I got back from a party and flipped on the TV, some wrestling show was on. We were a little tipsy and she wanted to try a hold on me that she used on her sister. I didn't complain, but she didn't stop there. Apparently she wrestled her sister a lot and had a repertoire of holds. She continued to try other holds including the camel clutch and a boston crab. After the crab I was shot, and I didn't expect what was coming next. I was laying on my stomach, She sat in front of me and grabbed my wrists. I looked up just in time to see her kicking her shoes off and shoving her feet in my face. She stretched out her legs at the same time and leaned back. She held me trapped like that for a few minutes, then called it a night.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to leglock5050 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-20, 00:15
Points: 2,554, Level: 21 Points: 2,554, Level: 21 Points: 2,554, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Like many of you I don’t know how this fetish originated in me. At least since puberty I have been attracted to the idea of being out wrestled and dominated by a girl/woman. In my conservative community, a strong, dominant woman was frowned upon, but print media showed me that there was something out there that I craved. When I was 15, I came across an article in the newspaper describing a mud wrestling event that had been held and that is probably what focused my desire.
I got punished for having this article and along with what my society expected, I hid my desires and tried to get rid of them since then. I can identify with those of you who have wrestled with this.
Old 25-Oct-20, 01:18
Points: 3,753, Level: 25 Points: 3,753, Level: 25 Points: 3,753, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Someone asked me this very question yesterday. My answer was, 'it just sort of happened'. But later I was trying to remember when it became a "thing" for me. After thinking about it for a while, I remember what did it for me.
Growing up, I watched 'Big Time Wrestling' on TV. Occasionally, they would have a ladies match. Two bikini clad women (at least they called them bikinis back in the 70's) would step in the ring. The match was ok, but it usually ended up with one women grabbing the hair of the other and then it would turn into a full-on catfight. The ref would disqualify both for not breaking the hold and the match would be over. Usually in about five minutes. Disappointing to say the least. Later on the WWF (before they were the WWE) had some but not that good in my opinion.
I don't know if anyone here remembers he TV show 'Real People'? They would occasionally cover a story dealing with mud wrestling, foxy boxing or oil wrestling. Sometimes it would be a mixed match, but of course the camera would cut away and show the audience's reaction instead of the action in the match. Something that would peak my interest, but in tiny slices of action. I still didn't realize that I liked seeing female vs or female vs male in boxing or wrestling. I just knew I wanted to see more of it.
Then around 1979 a movie came out called 'The Man Event' What caught my eye was the half page ad in the local newspaper. I've attached a pic of it. I stared at for what seemed like a lifetime. The TV commercials for the movie were even better. At that point I realized I was really, REALLY into male vs female wrestling and boxing as well as female vs female. From that point on, I was hooked.
To this day, when a woman catches my eye, I think to myself, 'I wonder how good of a wrestler she is'.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg poster-780.jpg (169.4 KB, 38 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pietrocp For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-20, 20:43
Points: 112,434, Level: 100 Points: 112,434, Level: 100 Points: 112,434, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,615 Times in 2,527 Posts

I know I've seen this thread; thought I responded and I know I have described my first encounter that 'hooked' me when I was about 13 and got facescissored into submission by a short-shorted 17 year old girl. As my passion and excitement at the thought grew for it, I started wanting to meet with a lady or ladies who would wrestle and facescissor me. When I first started getting the opportunity to shoot video, I was luck enough to find a lady who had a good idea of how to smother a face, and she brought me the delight of not being to escape a smother. You can see in this combination of shots (from 20+years ago, I'm about 15 pounds heavier now). I remember it being a warm day and we were watching Jaguar and Joan Wise videos I made a mix of with the best face-smother shots being the entirety. I always liked doing 2-3 hours worth and in this particular portion, it was about a 45 minute span. As you can see when she mounted my face and wrapped it, she laid right atop me and just gave it to my face. I was SO fucking trapped! She also had me cradled. At one point I actually extracted my face, but she was laying right on top of me and just clamped my face right back in and ground it tight. I was helpless, trapped and knew what my place was for the future as far as this love of getting face-smothered.
Granted, even before this and around that first time I got trapped in that face-scissors at 13, I knew I love thighs. To me, there is NOTHING more beautiful than a lady's nice, sexy, thick thighs. With this one I took on here and with all other oppoonents or ladies I got into a session or match with, I always explained and demonstrated photos or beautiful face smothering, so they knew that would be the 90% focus of the match. Ladies have the legs and asses that are beautiful. I even think from the overall theme of erotic wrestling and even wrestling, that ladies KNOW how sexy their thighs are, and there are many matches centering and fem/fem with that very theme. I've chatted with the ladies I've taken on and they don't mind spending time with their faces in there as well. Can't believe there hasn't ever been a pro lady that has used a dominating facescissors as a finisher. Especially as we've seen many more PG13 themes, and they could use the outfits they wear. Just use those thighs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nface245cyn4.jpg (85.8 KB, 115 views)

Last edited by noface; 06-Nov-20 at 21:21.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-20, 12:17
ssddfaudhey

For it was in grade 8.A girl at our school who took Judo from age 4,her parents owned the dojo.Alot of times at lunch boys would challenge her to wrestle.I decided one lunch in the gymnasium on a rainy day.The mats were out,so I challenged her.We faced off and as soon as I stepped in and reached out she took my arm and flipped me on my back.By the time I caught my bearing she was sitting on me with myvarmsxabove my head and her feet hooked in controlling my legs.She looked down with a grin ,and said you're pinned! I said ok I give up but wanted a re match.She said ok.I quickly took her down by the legs this time .Thinking it was smart, I went to move into mount.I couldn't move her legs were wrapped around me.Before I could react she now had my arm and head locked between her thighs.I hear her say tapout tapout, as the hold tightened up.I frantically tapped out.She asked if I wanted another re match?I said nope you proved your point.That's where it started for me.

Last edited by ssddfaudhey; 07-Nov-20 at 12:43.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
beginnings, facesitting, facesitting art, fetish., literature, mixed wrestling