Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Oct-20, 16:15
Points: 49,550, Level: 97 Points: 49,550, Level: 97 Points: 49,550, Level: 97
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 16,659 Times in 871 Posts
Default Re: Describe holds and what's sexy about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovethegrapevine [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm surprised the grapevine hasn't been mentioned yet. For me, the grapevine is the sexiest hold of all time.

There is nothing better than watching an athletic woman lie atop a man, restrain his hands above his head, and slowly pry apart his two legs against his will.

I've never been in a session before, but if I ever was in one, I'd love to experience the hold to truly get a sense of the pain that could be inflicted by the woman.
It's awesome, a stripper i see at the club does it to me and she does it on the couch during the dance. Pleasure and pain!
The Following User Says Thank You to gte For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-20, 13:02
Points: 2,111, Level: 18 Points: 2,111, Level: 18 Points: 2,111, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Gut wrench with a reversal. You get to press really hard your body to hers and when you start to roll, suddenly her whole weight is on you. Then, it is a real challenge to continue the roll and get on top or try at least to turn on your belly, not to get pinned
Old 07-Oct-20, 03:24
Garri
This message has been deleted by Garri.
Old 09-Oct-20, 21:30
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I’ve sessioned dozens of times with windy whispers, we’ve evolved to a fantastic hold she does in what I call “the cuddle chair”, a chaise lounger in her play space. She takes me from behind, thick arms around my neck, legs around my ribs. We’ve experimented a whole lot with bondage, my arms tied in front, tied in back, but most recently we discovered an awesome position where she traps my arms between her thighs and the cushy arm rests of the chair and I legitimately cannot wrangle them free.

What is so sexy about his position - she’s a powerful Amazon who’s the master of a slow squeeze, it starts slow and sensual, and in her words she will “slowly but surely squeeze the air out of your body like a boa constrictor.” We’ve literally spent hours in this position, her breath on my ear, her voice softly taunting me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-20, 21:42
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,106 Times in 360 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingbloomingdale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’ve sessioned dozens of times with windy whispers, we’ve evolved to a fantastic hold she does in what I call “the cuddle chair”, a chaise lounger in her play space. She takes me from behind, thick arms around my neck, legs around my ribs. We’ve experimented a whole lot with bondage, my arms tied in front, tied in back, but most recently we discovered an awesome position where she traps my arms between her thighs and the cushy arm rests of the chair and I legitimately cannot wrangle them free.

What is so sexy about his position - she’s a powerful Amazon who’s the master of a slow squeeze, it starts slow and sensual, and in her words she will “slowly but surely squeeze the air out of your body like a boa constrictor.” We’ve literally spent hours in this position, her breath on my ear, her voice softly taunting me.
That's how it should be done!!
Old 10-Oct-20, 13:47
Last Achievements

Classical armbar / stretch

The female presses the male body down with her legs and secures his arm towards her body. She can easily break the arm there, but she just keeps the tension alive. Meanwhile her victim is trying to find ways to minimumize the pressure by trying to move towards her but he is being blocked by her butt. She can relax herself while adding pressure and even say a few words, maybe ask some questions. And she can toy with the trapped arm, making it touch her boobs for example. Lovely hold for teasing!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-20, 14:38
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Throatsit with arms pinned above head.
I've experienced it and if done right it's devastating. My ex was much smaller but had small but muscular legs and butt. She was able to dig into my throat with her crotch, really get under the chin and squeeze the arms above the head. It's one of the rare moves where you're immobilized and really feel trapped. At the beginning of a match ya you can probably get a smaller woman off. But it's VERY effective and humiliating to finish off a match that way. You're looking up at the winner towering over you, boobs hanging over your face, both her arms free to tease you, you can't look anywhere but directly up to her.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-20, 16:57
Last Achievements

Death Grip

Not sure if its an official name, so see picture. Utopia calls it that way, but perhaps armpitlock or reverse guillotine, whatever

This pic from early nineties was the first I saw. The good things are:

Looks pretty helpless, perhaps even dangerous. When trying to move the trapped arm, it probably hurts extra. The free arm can be used to touch the lady legitimately. Like dying people can start smoking again, just touch her everywhere you can. With a little luck she looks you in the face, asking if youre ok before sending you some extra energy. I think Jennifer T likes this one too as I have seen her perform it a few times.

Rosita killed someone with this one in A lethal vacation
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dee_deathgrip.jpg (23.4 KB, 1150 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-20, 17:40
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Grapevine - not really being able to move a muscle and seeing the girl’s chest right in my face

Full Nelson body scissors - Another close contact move I feel completely helpless in. It feels great before her legs start squeezing real hard.
The Following User Says Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-20, 21:29
Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garri [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Death Grip

Not sure if its an official name, so see picture. Utopia calls it that way, but perhaps armpitlock or reverse guillotine, whatever

Looks pretty helpless, perhaps even dangerous. When trying to move the trapped arm, it probably hurts extra. The free arm can be used to touch the lady legitimately. Like dying people can start smoking again, just touch her everywhere you can. With a little luck she looks you in the face, asking if youre ok before sending you some extra energy. I think Jennifer T likes this one too as I have seen her perform it a few times.

Yeah, this hold, I feel, is a signature of Kip's videos.
The Following User Says Thank You to brockleejones For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-20, 00:30
Banned
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,529 Times in 659 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garri [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Death Grip

That's a Joy Nash video isn't it?

Anyone know the name or where it's available?

Tags
grapevine, holds, leglock, sexy