Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Dec-20, 03:56
Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default The Tour

The Tour
by Rebecca Lawe

One of the duties of working at the gym was giving people tours of the place. I always felt sort of like just going "there it is" and waving my hands out at the gym but I was just the worker and not the owner so, tour them around I did. I mean, I was a tall, stud with a fantastic body so I was pretty popular to send out there as good advertising for the gym. Like I always told my girlfriend, a certain amount of flirting was just like part of the job!

I am Tony and yeah I know I know. I got the bod and I got the name and my accent makes me sound like a perfect stereotype of the Jersey Shore boy. I like to think I got a little more going on in my head than those meatheads but hmph, who knows I do work at the gym and spend pretty much all day there so who am I to call someone a meathead lol.

It was pretty early in the day just after all the crowd of people who worked out before heading into their job had cleared out. I had two training sessions but now didn't have anything scheduled until later in the afternoon so I had my feet up and was drinking a water when the front desk called to have me come show someone around.

Damn. Ok Here I am I said as I arrived at the front desk. Standing there chatting with the hot fitness babe at the gym was a cute Asian girl. Speaking of keeping up all the stereotypes, she was sort and very lean, with a pretty, girlish face. She wore a skirt with a white button shirt and looked like she came right out of a martial arts movie as the cute girl the boy fought for. When she shook my hand it just seemed to lie there all dainty and she introduced herself as Xiao. I introduced myself and we went off. As we started on our way I thought I saw a little wink between the desk honey and the cutie but I didn't pay it much attention.

Xiao was very pretty so I paid good attention and she asked some questions about the facilities that showed she knew what a good gym should have. I answered well to show I took my craft seriously in between flirting with her which wasn't too hard, she was damn cute and laughed easily. She had a hint of an accent but spoke well and confidently. We went past the cardio area and showed the variety of types of machine available, the second area with cardio in a darkened room, I went over the machines available for weights and the big free weight area. I made my customary joke about now here is where I spend all my time when we got to the free weights and I did a little flex for her with a wink.

She covered her mouth but didn't really laugh that I noticed as I bent to pick up a couple 30 pound dumbbells that someone had not returned. She nudged my side and held out her hands and said "May I?"

I shrugged sure and reached them out to her. As I did Xiao unbuttoned the white shirt and slide it off smoothly showing a white sport bra top under it. And a body! She was ripped!! Her arms, cold were still jacked and really cut and defined. Now she giggled as she saw my face and took the weights. She caught them easily hefted them in her hands like checking them out and then slowly curled them. I mean slowly. Really worked each rep doing the Zottman curl turning her wrists so at the top of each rep her hands twisted the weight out and reversed it going down. Damn, i watched the forearms and biceps work with admiration. I also felt a bit bad that I had been treating her like she was some sort of gym newbie. I guess that's why she did this to show me her level. I am not sure how many reps she did but they were slow and effortless and her arms exploded from it as she then set the weights in their spot and tied her shirt around her waist and nodded at me.

I could feel myself having to resist the urge to reach out and check out the tone her shoulders and arms showed right now. And her abs were ripped to a level most builders would dream of having. I cleared my throat and showed the rest of the place with a new respect and maybe even a little more flirting. Now, I showed her the sort of things that made the gym stand out and show it was serious. Hex bars, suspension trainers, sled, kettleballs, battle ropes and more. All the things that were a step past just the old time bar and weights. The nice squat setups and all the variations you could work with it. And as I did now I was peeking at her backside and wondering what the legs had to offer.

We ended down the lane of private rooms along the back of the center. Bike room, aerobic rooms, boxing gym, matted area. She perked up as we padded the matted area and peeked inside. I opened the door and let her in and showed the room and explained that we were down our judo and bjj instructor right now but offered those classes as well. She whipped off the skirt in a movement so well done I almost applauded and to say the least her legs and butt matched the upper body and then some. She had on a white almost bikini style bottom as she danced over to me.

"No sensei?," she said with a hint of a giggle. "Well then the mats are open," and as she said this she grabbed my arm pulled and I suddenly found myself going up and over in a high arc and I didn't land so much as crash to the mats with a hard OOF that echoed around the otherwise empty room. "MMM Seoi Nage ... and on such a big body." As I lie there looking confused she smiled down "A two arm shoulder throw", she explained as she reached out a hand to help me up.

I was shocked. I flew so hard and really hammered the mat with power. Shit. I shook my head and turned the other way and got up slowly testing my back. "What the hell was that?" Before I could even turn and see where she was I felt Xiao behind me. She stepped her leg in front of mine and gripped my right wrist and stretched it out over her far leg. Her other arm reached around my head and neck and held me bent over that way as she OHHHHHHH bent the arm in a way that was excruciating.

"Ude hishigi ashi gatame" she whispered so lightly I could barely hear it. "Stomach armlock," and then she jerked the arm on my neck holding me bent there as she tortured the other arm against her leg and body.
Every time I tried to reach with my other hand waving around she responded by jerking the arm on my neck and my arm stretched out at the same time and I yelled out in pain AHHHHH and tried to think of something else. My arm hurt bad and my head was spinning and back still hurting from the throw. I waved the free arm finally and gave up. "OK, ok stop!"

She let go with a spin that left me sitting on my butt and shaking out my arm. "Not flirting with me anymore," she asked as she lifted her arms and flexed. The muscles stood out nicely and every inch of her looked ripped and toned. "Don't you like a strong girl?" she asked and giggled.

I was massaging my arm and shaking my head but I still went "wow" as I saw her pose and show off. She wasn't huge but was she ever defined. "Is it strength or technique?," I moaned and instantly regretted it.

She smiled and strolled up to me. "Hmmm," she said in a sexy way that made me stir as she grabbed my body at the collar area. My hands went up to hers but quickly she heaved me up and I mean HEAVED! I swear I went up to full overhead press but that's hard to believe that a woman around 125 pounds or so lifted my big body up that high. But it was true she just pushed me up in a full shoulder press and then basically just stepped back and gorilla slammed me back down. And down hard! I yelled NO! as I came back down with extreme force and hammered the mat in a hard bounce that rattled my spine and made the back of my head bounce off the mat.

OHHHHH I lied there shaken and spasming as I heard her giggle. "Ok that one was mean," she said. "Daki Age is banned in competitions, might not even be an official technique anymore." She talked as if she was talking to herself and then she smiled down at me as I writhed in pain. "So hmm strength or technique?"

If a 300 pound dude did that move I'd be damn impressed but that this tiny, pretty girl... er... woman did it was mind shattering. "Good god you're strong," I gasped out as I rolled side to side trying to shake off the pain in my back and wondering if damage was done. I winced and groaned which seemed to only make her smile wider.

"Did we forget to mention I am the new judo instructor?" When I looked up startled she giggled in such a way that even through my pain made me kind of twitch some. "They told me you hit on anything that walked and I just had to see for myself." Xiao flexed and her body seemed to just vibrate with tone and definition. "And as for my strength you haven't seen anything yet." She reached her hands under my arm pits and over my cries of "no no wait my back," heaved me up and physically carried me to the wall of the matted room.

"I could just overpower you whenever I wished to," she said as she banged me hard enough to the wall to get a new cry of pain from me and she pressed in. "With my judo and skills I could beat 10 of you at once," as she talked the pressure against me built and built. I strained and flexed but the pin standing against the wall only got stronger. It didn't seem possible she could generate such pressure. My chest heaved out my arms strained and even my legs joined with hers to try to make space to breathe. "But sometimes it is fun to just outright put the crush on someone huh" she giggled which made her chest already so tight to mine bounce and I gasped for air.

I FLEXED. FLEXXXED. FLEXXXXXED!! OH I needed air! I strained. Arms, legs, chest, back all worked in wild, frantic strains. And she stood there looking amused at my efforts. The only thing that showed her working was the level of pump and flex in her arms and abs and that her chest seemed to arch out in excitement into mine collapsing my chest inward. With a wheezy gasp I collapsed. "OHH, stop," I managed to croak out as the air got too low to speak more.

"When you enter here you will enter with respect for me and everyone else here or I will do this to you in front of everyone. Got me?" And the pressure somehow still increased. My air was gone and my body crushed inward. I could feel her body on me so much over every inch of me. Her chest crushed mine in. Her arms held mine so tight they felt nailed down. Even my legs were held totally still and tight. And then the pressure increased more!

I screamed out ohhhh and nodded frantically that I agreed. This hot girl wasn't only stronger than me she was WAY stronger and it was both freaking me out and turning me on. But right now all I needed was air! As things started to go grey and foggy, I suddenly realized I had collapsed on the mats and she had let me go at some point.

"Good boy," Xiao said with a smug tone. "I am glad we came to this understanding." Then she giggled one last time and her foot swiped lightly over my crotch, "Did you like this hon? Maybe you DO like strong girls." While she talked I felt her foot graze over a huge, stiff boner. I had not even realized it was there through the pain and lack of air but now it jerked and twitched as I curled to the side and covered it up. "Interesting," she said and walked out and I could not help but watch the super toned bottom and pumped up calves as she left the room.

Life had taken a new direction, that was for sure.
Old 18-Dec-20, 04:57
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Tour

Another really nice story from you, I enjoyed it greatly as I just love seeing smaller women lift and carry around much bigger men, especially if it's seeming with ease, like Xiao was doing here, telling him that she could overpower him, I personally would love to see that, a small, ripped woman arm-wrestling this tall, muscular man and not only beating him, but maybe even letting him use both arms against her one, and still overpowering pretty much his whole body with her one arm. If there's any possibility of that happening in a sequel, then I very much look forward to it!
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-20, 05:57
Last Achievements

Thanks. I often have these grand plans of going on and on with a set up but then I always seem to move on to other stuff. LOL We will see what a Christmas with no large gatherings leads to.
The Following User Says Thank You to BeckyLawe For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-20, 19:00
Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

nice one ... i did hope she would make him pass out there
The Following User Says Thank You to teotroi For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-20, 20:53
Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58
Last Achievements

I’m hoping that there is a continuation of this story, there’s so much potential as a series.
Old 19-Dec-20, 02:17
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Loved the story! Very much hope it continues same as everyone else. I do have to say in Tony's defense I don't think outside of his early perception of her that he was ever disrespectful to her, at least not to the degree it warranted his getting woman handled like that. Also she was definitely a flirt herself haha. I'm not upset at all at what she did to him I guess setting a president just that he doesn't seem like a bad guy. If this gets a continuation I wonder if that's really just how she firts, with a need and desire to dominate.

Look forward to their next adventure!
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Dec-20, 04:29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Loved the story! Very much hope it continues same as everyone else. I do have to say in Tony's defense I don't think outside of his early perception of her that he was ever disrespectful to her, at least not to the degree it warranted his getting woman handled like that. Also she was definitely a flirt herself haha. I'm not upset at all at what she did to him I guess setting a president just that he doesn't seem like a bad guy. If this gets a continuation I wonder if that's really just how she firts, with a need and desire to dominate.

Look forward to their next adventure!
You are getting ahead of the story and guessed a lot of it. He is a bit of a meathead but not a bad guy but will get into some spots and then what? Not sure yet what direction it goes. A growth experience for all, or a domme theme. Or both.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BeckyLawe For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-20, 01:32
Last Achievements

Tour Part 2

Rebecca Lawe

To say I was on my best behavior after Xiao's handling of me in the mat room is an understatement. I did my job and stayed out of everyone's way. I was friendly and polite but didn't hit on anyone. And I stayed away from the mat room. Xiao had said little to me since that day but her looks and smiles said a lot. A few times as I went past she was whispering to another person, probably just to mess with me and make me think she was talking about me. My own training went pretty well and my business was good. Not being in the back so often meant I was around when someone needed an unscheduled training session.

At home life went on pretty normally. I had been living with my girlfriend, Angie for a while now and it was good. She was so hot. A busty kitten with the face of an angel. It was in fact her cute face I first noticed even before I realized how huge her chest was! Weird huh? Cause I mean these are some big boobs! They almost seem out of proportion on her small frame and under that angel face. Big brown eyes, long brown hair, a curvy figure and chest out to there. She was attention getting for sure. On top of it she was also intelligent and funny to talk with. I enjoyed her company.

I had first met her at the gym but she never wanted me to train her. I had figured it was because she didn't want to look weak or like a beginner to me. Her schedule had kept her from the gym for a while but she had been going back lately. One night she told me she had started taking Judo classes from the new instructor Xiao and asked if I knew her. I coughed into my hand and just mumbled something about well of course we all know each other there. I didn't think much about it but she started raving about Xiao and how great she was and how much she was really helping her and her fitness and how great she felt. I tried to be encouraging but why did it have to be her of all people?

In bed one night after Angie had been training with Xiao for about 3 months she said something about her butt being so tight now that she could hardly stand it. I took this an in invitation to give it a grope, which she appreciated, and I had to admit it was fucking tight. I told her she had always been the hottest and we had some mind blowing sex that night as she clenched and showed off her butt over and over.

I also worked out hard as well. Maybe seeing Angie get so into it had spurred me on to go for it even more and I pumped hard in my own workouts and even thought of going back into some powerlifting competitions. Things progressed for nearly 8 months as Angie was psyched and bubbling with enthusiasm and her body was smashing. And I felt great as well.

I had never seen any of Angie's moves she had learned but one night did get a little taste. We were having a little party. Just some friends coming over but we had cleaned and set the place up. As the time got close Angie came out in a black dress I had not seen before. "Wow," I said with honest appreciation and she smiled and even blushed a little which was so cute. The dress was long to near her feet but on top it was just two straps that held the cups of it I guess you'd call it up on her amazing chest. I walked up and smiling I asked her, "Are those straps load bearing," as I noticed how much strain they appeared to be in from her top and I reached and gave the left strap a little tug and pull.

Angie's hand flew up in a quick flash of movement and grabbed mine and somehow twisted and bent so my hand pushed inward like it was trying to press at my own forearm. I howled oh oh oh and bent down almost to a knee as Angie giggled and said "Not now they will be here any second," and shook my hand back until I was ready to yell and then let go and scooted past me setting up food. I shook out my hand and blinked in astonishment. She had made that seem so casual, so relaxed and yet I could still feel the throbbing in my hand and wrist. Damn. She didn't even seem to notice how much it had affected me.

Over the following weeks, I kept noticing how tight and even hotter Angie's body continued to be. She was not hugely muscled by any means but tight and really stunning. The tight tummy and shoulders made her top stand out even more. And she kept raving about her own butt to the point where I teased her about having a butt fetish. Though her legs did look great, and the butt did seem to pop out there more and more.

One evening as I finished a late night private training session and I saw Angie coming out of her judo class and she was talking to Xiao. Angie looked great all flushed and sweaty and her hair a bit all over the place and of course Xiao looked like a diagram of the muscle groups from out of an anatomy book come to life. Xiao was talking to Angie and had her hand on her forearm and they were laughing and giggling. Were they looking over at me or was I just being paranoid? They did a hug and she waved to me and kissed my cheek and said she'd clean up and meet me at home.

It was three days after that on a Sunday afternoon when Angie came out of the room. I was lounging on the couch in a white t and some little shorts but Angie had on a white tank top that cut off to show her tanned tummy and a black panty that made me go mmm at the sight of her. She smiled and wiggled "Glad I still make you have that reaction," she said as i stood up and ran my hands along her sides up along to the huge chest that was having its fight with that tank top and I leaned and gave her a kiss on the neck.

Angie mmed at the kiss "Oh Tony," she said and her hands slid and tugged under my t-shirt and pulled it over my head and off. "You have been really working hard and are so muscled up right now."

I tensed and flexed. "Up to 218 pounds," I said with a wink. "Got to make sure I don't go past 100 kilos," and as I talked my hands continued to paw over Angie's breathtaking body pressing in on the sides of her top and admiring the view it made.

"Careful, Tiger," she replied with a smirky smile. "Or I will have to put you back on your knees again." It was the first time we had ever even mentioned that time she had bent my hand back so I saw she had noticed my reaction. I must have made a face or reacted because she laughed.

She seemed to be teasing so I went with it also and after a second to react I sputtered back "Oh yeah? You and what army?" I flexed even harder and my chest leapt out over hers with my height.

She laughed again and played with it. She swung her shoulders so her chest batted at mine and at my abs. "I've got all the army I need right here," she stated confidently while her chest slugged my body in a hot way and she wiggled her butt as she laughed and her eyes sparkled. "And I always got this superpower back here to fall back on," I found myself aroused and bumped at her with my hips as my hands continued to grip down her sides and as I leaned in tighter they found that butt.

"Yeah, I will make you fall back on it. Oh here it is," I teased back as I gave that bottom a firm, hard squeeze and my arms flexed as I lifted some to put her up onto her toes and I mmmed at how that made her body drag against mine and at the noise she made in surprise as I lifted her. Her eyes fluttered and I thought I felt her nipples press out in response which only made me flex harder and lift more until her feet came off the ground.

Then it was all a whirl. She slide her one hand across my shoulders up at my collarbone across and her other hand gripped at my right wrist. And suddenly my arm was being bent outward at the elbow across her arm draped over me and holding on at my shoulder and collar bone. I yiped and put her quickly back on her feet as I tried to move and either I bent or she bent me and the lock switched into a standing arm lock. Angie's left leg was over and in front of me, both her hands gripped my right wrist and hand and cranked it up and back in an agonizing way that make my hand, elbow and shoulder scream out competing to see which one hurt worse.

"Did you doubt me?" she asked still with a singing, teasing tone to it. My left arm grabbed at her leg in front of me but each time it touched her leg the pressure on my arm multiplied by some large factor and I screamed out AHHHH and let go. I knelt down on to one knee and my arm went with me. Angie levered it so hard I thought my shoulder was going to pop and my face got pressed down into the carpet as she didn't let up. "God what a rush," she said in a way that was suddenly frightening.

"Angie!" I yelled out my other arm waving and clapping the floor and pawing and wildly searching for her leg or anything to reach. But the pressure was making my arm go to the point of numb and I was basically eating the carpet. Worst of all I could feel her huge chest on the back of my arm reminding me that it was my kitteny, gorgeous girlfriend who had turned into such a tigress.

The pressure eased and I gasped thank goodness but then it cranked even higher and my head jerked down again only this time her foot was in the way and I pressed face first right into the top of her foot! My yells of pain were smothered into her foot as she giggled "MMM Did I just invent that? I will have to look it up. Kiss my hot feet!" She alternately started to ease up and then crank wildly on my arm making my face bounce off her foot. I yelled and moaned and gave up and kissed her foot many times over. She just asked for more and kept working it. I felt almost ready to black out and gave and gave. I smothered the foot in kisses. Finally she let go.

I lost track of time some so I am not sure how long she tortured my arm but it throbbed in pain and when I tried to shake it, it didn't respond much and just hung there. "Good god Angie, what are you doing?" I cried out as I waited for the tingling pins and needles feeling to come and show me that the arm was still working.

"Xiao told me how much you'd like it so I am showing you what my bod can do now!" she said simply and with total confidence. I was on my hands and knees in front of her and she stepped over me so her legs came over my head in a standing reverse scissors position and she bent over and grabbed my OTHER arm and levered it up in a way that immediately made me howl all over again. "Can Mr. 218 pounds lift me from here?" she asked in a way that indicated she didn't think so.

I did try to. I bulled my neck and my shoulders and back swelled and i tried to push and move to get more centered under her to lift up - at least enough to make her fall or let go. I strained. And strained. I had to get this off me. But her legs held with surprising power. They were not doing enough damage on their own to be of worry but her double handed grip on my wrist and hand was threatening to tear my shoulder off at the shoulder, or break it at the elbow, or both. "AHHHH stop it you're going to break my arm."

Her "MMM" of response left me feeling cold as she leaned into it and her legs jerked tight on the sides of my neck and she jerked the arm like she was working a pump handle. My arm creaked and I yelled and I gave. A lot. But this only seemed to excite her to do more and she mumbled something about "All those muscles." My arm was long past numb and I almost had a sore throat from so much giving. Then the legs started to add up in their constant pressure and my head started to fog. She seemed to start concentrating more on her legs and used the destroyed arm just to keep me still for the legs to work. My first arm was finally starting to move some but all it could manage was weak slaps to the leg which made me feel stunningly tight muscles as my arm hung there useless and my head started to fog. I gave for probably the 50th time as my neck joined the spots in terrible pain and things got dizzy and foggy. Then it all went dark.

I think I was only out for a few seconds but I was lying on my chest when I jerked and looked up and Angie was standing right there. "Aren't I a sexy beast," she cooed out just oozing sex appeal. A slight sweat made the white top show through some and her nipples were plainly visible and were poking at the top aggressively like they were actively trying to go through the material. Her hands were on her hips and her legs were set like a pose some superheroine would use. Even in this pained state, I actually gasped at the sight of her. Which made her smile go wider but it wasn't a totally friendly smile and seemed more like a smile a shark gave to a minnow. I was stunned that her angelic face could make such an expression. "I was only using my legs to hold you there so I could reach the arm. But I guess even they are too strong for you huh babe."

My arms and hands barely worked yet but they reached out to those legs and found them quite steely. It made my mind wonder if they were always that tight or if it was my weakened condition that made them feel that way. As my hands pressed there she flexed her legs and kind of raised up and down on her toes to make the legs tense. I thought they had been fucking tight before and THEN they flexed and went up a few more notches making me moan.

I gripped to try to pull myself up and she kind of twisted and I fell to my butt staring up at her. She chuckled like that was funny and slid down to her knees in a way that would make a porn star jealous of her body control. "I will make you a deal, Tiger," she said as she went down onto her chest and slide to the coffee table at the side of the room, sat up and put her right arm up in an arm wrestling position. "Show me that power lifter muscle and if you win I won't do the same thing to your legs."

"I... Ang....I don't think my arms even move." I croaked out and arched back but her look got a bit severe and she pointed at the table next to her. I slid in but still shaking my head. "Angie I don't know what Xiao told you but why are you doing this?"
"Imagine being told by your sensei what your boyfriend finds hot and exciting. I wonder how that feels," cutting me off Angie responded and her eyes didn't seem to be smiling anymore. "You like power big boy, well feel this. Now either get in here and try or I will just continue anyway. You win and we call it a night." Her fingers wiggled invitingly.

I tried to delay as long as I could as I got into position across from her feeling dread as my right arm had only now started moving again as I put it next to hers. The difference in size was pronounced but she just clamped on enthusiastically. I inhaled deeply like doing that last big effort after a long, sweaty workout. She smiled watching me and said "Anytime you are ready."

I didn't count it down I just suddenly said "GO!" and yelled out a wild roar of effort and tried to slam it all down and once. My head knew what it wanted to do and I just hoped my arm had recovered enough to pull it off and end this. The muscles bulged: shoulder, bicep, tricep, forearm. Angie's arm moved back about an inch ... and then stopped!

"Is that really all?" she said with a derisive chuckle. The hot babe's arm had a nice, hot bicep bulge but still looked a third of the size of my own arm. But it held that bigger arm there and laughed about it. "Well, this is easy," she said, "maybe I didn't even need to decimate your arms to win this!" And the hot little bulge, bulged a little more and my hand slammed to the table hard.

Just that fast. I was shocked. I mean I know she had just twisted my arm until I worried about damage but I still expected to be able to hold her off by sheer size alone. Was she really that strong? Was I that worn down and hurt? I wiggled my fingers and uhhh found she was still holding it there waiting until I looked up and made eye contact with her. Then she gave a wink and let go putting her left elbow now on the table.

"Come on Ang," I said and couldn't hide the level of whine in it.

Her only response was to wiggle her fingers until I reluctantly leaned in and took the grip with that arm. My left arm had been even more worked over than the right so I knew this was a foregone conclusion. But I tried to work up effort anyway.

This time Angie counted down and said go. And I let out an UHHHHHHHH of effort as the arm bulged in effort. I could feel my face turning red from the intense effort but Angie's arm bulged maybe a little more than the right and held there totally at dead center. Her smile got that evil shark look to it again and she tugged my hand over towards her and hiked her shoulders and body so her chest arched out impressively over the table. She had a truly spectacular chest - DD and beyond though she had never divulged its actual size to me, like I would know anyway. Right now it bulged out there with the nipple trying to drill a hole through the white material.

Angie pulled my hand in and angled it so the back of my hand started to rub on her nipple. She made our hands do a little circle on her chest and made moaning noises. All the while I struggled and turned deeper shades of red as my arm shook in effort but did little else to slow or move her play. Her eyes shuddered and she pushed so I could feel the stiffness of the nipple poking the back of my hand.

"Come on!" I yelled out and almost shook my arm out and stood up but something made me stay there as if in a trance and watch her arm. Her chest. Her. With her eyes closed I reached my other hand to the grip and tugged. I thought this was doing the trick but all we moved was to the other nipple and pressed there!

"Yes," she said with a voice I knew well was the deep in lust voice. "Make it work. Strain. Pull!" My two hands were no better at moving us than the one had been. This wasn't possible! I strained. My arms screamed but I jerked in effort as much as my fogged brain and damaged arms could pull.

I must have made a noise because she opened her eyes and saw I had both hands there and her smile grew. Her nipple followed, growing even more prominent in its pressing on my hand. Then her arm tensed and my two arms slammed down even faster than the previous attempt. She tugged so quickly I almost fell sideways from the pull. She laughed. "Oh my sweet, poor boy. What are we going to do with you? I haven't even showed you the actually strong parts of my body yet"

As I sat there wide eyed, she rose and looking like a goddess from Greek literature, she patted me on the head and left me sitting there with my mouth open.

What the hell was going on around here?
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to BeckyLawe For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-20, 07:13
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I enjoyed that a lot, though Angie may have been a bit more cruel than I usually like, but the last part of the story, with the arm-wrestling match was quite a pleasure to read, the only problem being that his arms weren't at full strength during, but still, two arms against one and that one winning easily, still a favorite thing of mine to read.