Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-226.

Old 11-Apr-17, 17:14
Points: 38,294, Level: 85 Points: 38,294, Level: 85 Points: 38,294, Level: 85
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,572 Times in 620 Posts
Default Re: Julie Squeeze, HELLO to all of you who have supported my Wrestling ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She doesn't exactly keep it a secret. If you follow her on facebook or twitter, you couldn't miss it. She even came out with her real name. She's pretty public about all that stuff. She's been married for a couple years now.

and, yes, I agree on marriage. It's a little odd sessioning with a married lady, but on the flip side, but how do you know you haven't sessioned with a married woman? Not all of them would make it known.
I kinda view "on the flip side how would I know" the same way I view steroid users in baseball. I'm sure there are some married women I've sessioned with and I'm sure there are steroid users in baseball I don't know about. Doesn't mean I want to know about it.

Also I agree that she should have posted this herself. And honestly, I do get turned off by gofundme campaigns.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-17, 17:23
Points: 3,080, Level: 23 Points: 3,080, Level: 23 Points: 3,080, Level: 23
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Julie Squeeze, HELLO to all of you who have supported my Wrestling ....

And here I thought squeeze was her real name all this time
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-17, 19:00
mnicolo
This message has been deleted by mnicolo.
Old 11-Apr-17, 21:16
Points: 18,794, Level: 59 Points: 18,794, Level: 59 Points: 18,794, Level: 59
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,355 Times in 1,299 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubs_fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She throws in the preface of getting something in return for your donation but given she's not even posting this herself it's unlikely - at best - she can match your donation to a service of hers in the future but then also throws out the "if God speaks to your heart to give without receiving" angle to conveniently not have to live up to that unrealistic offer. Well played.
Umm, what is this? Really, this comes from nowhere. Is this meant to imply Jennifer somehow is an unreliable messenger for this? good luck with that. As for the other silly thing here it's extremely easy to match donations with donors (with any site I've ever used) if either side is the least bit careful about keeping emails around. The 'give without receiving' bit, to me, seems to be in reference to very small donations like $5. This is extremely common in crowd funding (even though she is running it through her paypal the difference seems immaterial here), I don't think I've ever seen a project that didn't feature an 'you have our thanks' level.
I do not understand getting offended by this, especially to the point at it leads to publicly digging at someone's character. The 'get a loan like everyone else crowd,' sure. But would you do that before trying other options at hand? As with so many things we discuss around here, she is entitled to ask and anyone is entitled to not be interested.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 11-Apr-17 at 21:25.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-17, 01:04
Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Last Achievements

will just offer my opinion - being a friend of Julie's for about 6 years , sessioned many times, even attended some of her family functions, and Sunday service with her - she is a sweetheart - she said to me today "if I was married you would have known since you would have been invited to the wedding" - the gofundme thing is a stretch in my opinion - and I suggested to her to do a victory tour (when she's physically ready) - she is truly a gem.
Old 12-Apr-17, 01:10
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
she is entitled to ask and anyone is entitled to not be interested.
LOL People are "entitled" to their constitutional rights and all other protections under the laws afforded to U.S. Citizens. They are not entitled to go sandbagging for money because they are too lazy to earn it themselves when they are perfectly able to and have access to revenue streams that most don't. Just doesn't seem like a very "christian" thing to do now does it?

Lost on Julie's "supporters" is that even in this community her newest dig for money is not going over so well even though these women are treated and thought of as stars. What do you think would happen in contemporary society if she tried to make this public? She'd be savaged and mocked. It's why there's no GoFundMe on this one. At least with the housing thing there was some sympathy angle to play - although that was still fishy at best. Ever heard of Homeowner's insurance? It's required under the law when you have a mortgage on a home in this country.

In this latest "fundraising" campaign there's no angle to play. It's a straight " I need money and am too lazy to get it myself so can you help a girl out in gratitude for all the spank bank material I've given you over the years?" cash play.

The only people rube enough to fall for and support this are the same ones who express their "love" for her even though their relationship begins and ends only after they've given her 300.00 to be in her presence.

But carry on boys. Fight the good fight and think you're making a difference in this world but helping this poor soul out.

Me? I got my dollars set aside for people who don't have the means to ask for money over the internet.....or actually, ask someone else to do it for them since they don't have the guts to do it themselves.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cubs_fan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-17, 02:16
Points: 6,899, Level: 35 Points: 6,899, Level: 35 Points: 6,899, Level: 35
Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3%
Last Achievements

So,is anyone in this discussion funding her?
Old 12-Apr-17, 02:22
Points: 22,323, Level: 65 Points: 22,323, Level: 65 Points: 22,323, Level: 65
Activity: 99.4% Activity: 99.4% Activity: 99.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,058 Times in 579 Posts

If you know her, or sessioned with her, fine , go ahead. For the rest of us, like those ladies who have gift list wishes who we've never or ever will meet, it's not going to happen.
The Following User Says Thank You to kevin38 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-17, 02:33
Points: 3,733, Level: 25 Points: 3,733, Level: 25 Points: 3,733, Level: 25
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

This is ridiculous. I agree with the skeptics. I mean, come on. She's one of the most popular wrestlers in videos who lives in a thriving populous area. She can probably charge $400 plus an hour and have no shortage of business. What kind of person with that ability to earn money asks for donations for a business venture? I wince when some of you people bend over backwards to stick up for certain wrestlers who do things none of us could ever get away with. I have no problem ridiculing her request. Stop acting like a bunch of suckers. Seriously
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jason052 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-17, 03:41
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,276 Times in 1,073 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnicolo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
will just offer my opinion - being a friend of Julie's for about 6 years , sessioned many times, even attended some of her family functions, and Sunday service with her - she is a sweetheart - she said to me today "if I was married you would have known since you would have been invited to the wedding" - the gofundme thing is a stretch in my opinion - and I suggested to her to do a victory tour (when she's physically ready) - she is truly a gem.
She's not married??? Engaged then? I'm sure I heard something along those lines. I hate to spread false rumors.

and I agree with you on her being a sweetheart. I think she's great.

and I want to apologize to everyone, especially her for getting that wrong. I occasionally get things mixed up, but this is a pretty big oops for me.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 12-Apr-17 at 12:33.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-17, 05:41
Points: 3,451, Level: 24 Points: 3,451, Level: 24 Points: 3,451, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I think it's silly myself, but times are changing. There are people on youtube that make a living talking nonsense....then set up patreon accounts where they ask for MORE money from subscribers of their youtube channel....so they can make better content.

Begging for money on the internet seems to have become fashionable....Anyone wanna spare a few bucks so I can start my own clips store? I swear the content will be awesome. If you donate $10,000 - I'll fly you in to the studio and let YOU be in the video.
The Following User Says Thank You to play123 For This Useful Post: