Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Feb-21, 12:58
Points: 1,050, Level: 12 Points: 1,050, Level: 12 Points: 1,050, Level: 12
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Default Re: The Undefeated Wife (True Story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I see from an outsider perspective it looks really bad but I really blame myself more than her. I was the one always goading her to wrestle and also frankly the fact that she sort of scares me and I can’t possibly defend myself against her definitely incredibly turns me on and she knows that and wants to please me. She more did these things for my benefit than hers and she is a creative person who gets bored pretty easily so just naturally umps the ante and sometimes it went too far since not like I posed any challenge to her to makes these matches interesting to her on a purely competitive level. It was sort of the combination of our personality that led to these situations and like I said she can easily physically destroy and hurt me but she never purposely tried to injure me even when I did things that pissed her off and acted irresponsible in many ways.

I think it is important to understand that I am not a woman nor or most of the people reading this and it is hard for us to have that perspective. A woman such as her who is incredibly pretty with an amazing body that is almost overtly sexual, experiences a lot of unwanted attention from men and her perspective and attitude toward men is influenced by that. I am sure there are woman who would probably behave similar to her if they had her physical ability and confidence to basically easily beat the shit out of the vast majority of men. Since men just assume they are larger and stronger than her it is not like they would be fearful or resist fighting her and it is inherently abusive when she would beat them.

Personally, I have no idea what it is like to get into a mental and physically hyped state where I can beat a person who is much bigger, stronger and more trained than me. I would be scared out of my mind and she just isn’t at all. After all these years I will admit I still don’t understand how she can do this. I can look at her and sort of see how I can’t beat her but that a women her size can completely beat down guys who would easily destroy me is hard to fathom. I know she is not going all out against me so don’t quite know what it is like when she does but sort of terrifies me. It likely takes an incredible amount of rage and adrenaline and a ruthless mindset and I can see that would be really hard for her to control in the middle of a fight even if she is completely dominating.

From what she said this guy would have no problem trying to hurt her. The fact that he bit her showed he wasn’t just giving up and I think in her mind she viewed him as a seriously threat to her. She knew that she basically had just destroyed his ego since so much of his identity was that he was sort of a badass fighter and he was surely not only physically hurt but incredibly psychological hurt and in no way could accept his sexy 16 year old girlfriend just completely beat his ass in a fight and he was likely to lash out if at all possible to hurt her and show he actually was the better fighter and could beat her.

I think in her mind if she let him go or gave up her advantage then he was almost a threat to her life and no telling what physical damage he could do to her if he got on top of her and started winning based on the significant strength and skill he did possess so she beat him down until he couldn't possibly fight back.

I am not sure it is fair to say she should go to jail just because she happened to beat the shit out of him as that is like saying she should be punished for being the better fighter as she said he would have beat the shit out of her if he had won and once they started she knew it was basically going to be survival of the fittest as they both had huge egos and competitiveness about this and neither would just accept losing to the other.

It is important to remember this violent episode was over 15 years ago and she was a teenager in a traumatic environment. Although, the stories involving me I know are true she does tend to exaggerate so I think she might be exaggerating what she did to these other guys. This brown belt boyfriend agreed to fight her and it is not like she jumped guys and beat them up. Maybe she had an element of surprise but it was a fair fight and they both had the same opportunity to win at the start and she just happened to be in the zone that day and she got in the first good hit and from then her strikes were too hard and accurate for him to adequately defend himself against her. She does think she is lucky she never got in more trouble as she was out of control but I don't think anything she did really was obviously criminal more than hurtful and wrong.
Thanks Dear for your kind respond for my questions and notes
from 15 years she was 16 , So now she is 31 years , and you end the wrestling with her , So would you please describe the life between you and her now ? the sex : normally or still she is on top ?
The normal life specially when you and her have a different opinions in some thing , The last dissension to her or to you or ???
Thanks
Old 26-Feb-21, 21:48
haymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samer-X [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks Dear for your kind respond for my questions and notes
from 15 years she was 16 , So now she is 31 years , and you end the wrestling with her , So would you please describe the life between you and her now ? the sex : normally or still she is on top ?
The normal life specially when you and her have a different opinions in some thing , The last dissension to her or to you or ???
Thanks
It has been closer to 20 years so she is more around 35 years old.

As far as our sex I actually kind of like either role of being dominant or submissive and it being physical in that way more than sort of just generally romantic and soft. Often I will act out in a dominant way such as doing her doggystyle and holding down her arms while my weight is on her back and then telling her she is stuck and has to take it. She plays along but sometimes will laugh when I say things like that and shit talking her because we both know not at all possible for me to physically dominant her or even hold her down and remain on top if she wants. I have never found a position she couldn’t get out of and eventually get on top of me so the idea that I could hold her down is just funny and ridiculous to her as she could literally be holding me down helpless against her in maybe 5-10 seconds if she wanted from most any position where it looked like I was dominate and had an advantage and I have not once ever been able to hold her down against her will for more than say 5 seconds.

I can’t explain how unbelievably frustrating it is that even when I am on top of her it is really easy for her to flip me off and she can sort of use her flexibility, a lot of hip strength and whatever else part of her body she needs to just get off the bottom but it is almost impossible for me to get her off if she is on top even though she usually weighed 30-40 pounds less than me as I seem to be mainly trying with my arms and can’t muster strength from the rest of my body from the bottom like she can. The only time I could consistently do that is when she was really dieting and weighed less than 130lbs but even then she would physically wear me down in a match and eventually I ended up helpless on the bottom and unable to get her off me.

It changes but for the most part I start up on top but I like to go for a while and if she wants it to end she will just force herself on top of me and she can literally just fuck the shit out of me so that I come within a minute. It is not even fair how hard she can fuck like I will get bruises from it on my hips. So she pretty usually always end up on top no matter what we are doing or how we start.

As for our arguments I must say I am rather stubborn and will argue with her from time to time. To her credit she doesn’t use the fact that she can overpower me physically to try and win these arguments or hint that she will do something to me if I don’t give in. I will say that over time it seems she has become more dominant in just our daily lives as it is as subconsciously we both know I am scared of her and can’t defend myself against her and those emotions and feelings affect our relationships on matters that are not even physical. If it gets heated she can give me a look which I interpret as I can beat your ass really easily and you better stop but she doesn't say that directly but I do feel it and have this almost instant evolutionary fear since she is basically the predator and I am the prey but I tend to sort of quickly realize she is not going to actually do anything and shouldn't be so scared.

She knows I like being dominated so she has done some more things which are more traditionally dominant than focusing on her unique strength and skills. She sent me this picture about how she is going to facesit me with this thong on but she covers up her upper body as she knows I will focus on her back and shoulder muscles if she was topless and facesat me with her butt in my face and she wants our relationship to not be so effected by her strength in that way.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thong.jpg (49.5 KB, 493 views)

Last edited by haymaker; 27-Feb-21 at 00:02.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-21, 11:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It has been closer to 20 years so she is more around 35 years old.

As far as our sex I actually kind of like either role of being dominant or submissive and it being physical in that way more than sort of just generally romantic and soft. Often I will act out in a dominant way such as doing her doggystyle and holding down her arms while my weight is on her back and then telling her she is stuck and has to take it. She plays along but sometimes will laugh when I say things like that and shit talking her because we both know not at all possible for me to physically dominant her or even hold her down and remain on top if she wants. I have never found a position she couldn’t get out of and eventually get on top of me so the idea that I could hold her down is just funny and ridiculous to her as she could literally be holding me down helpless against her in maybe 5-10 seconds if she wanted from most any position where it looked like I was dominate and had an advantage and I have not once ever been able to hold her down against her will for more than say 5 seconds.

I can’t explain how unbelievably frustrating it is that even when I am on top of her it is really easy for her to flip me off and she can sort of use her flexibility, a lot of hip strength and whatever else part of her body she needs to just get off the bottom but it is almost impossible for me to get her off if she is on top even though she usually weighed 30-40 pounds less than me as I seem to be mainly trying with my arms and can’t muster strength from the rest of my body from the bottom like she can. The only time I could consistently do that is when she was really dieting and weighed less than 130lbs but even then she would physically wear me down in a match and eventually I ended up helpless on the bottom and unable to get her off me.

It changes but for the most part I start up on top but I like to go for a while and if she wants it to end she will just force herself on top of me and she can literally just fuck the shit out of me so that I come within a minute. It is not even fair how hard she can fuck like I will get bruises from it on my hips. So she pretty usually always end up on top no matter what we are doing or how we start.

As for our arguments I must say I am rather stubborn and will argue with her from time to time. To her credit she doesn’t use the fact that she can overpower me physically to try and win these arguments or hint that she will do something to me if I don’t give in. I will say that over time it seems she has become more dominant in just our daily lives as it is as subconsciously we both know I am scared of her and can’t defend myself against her and those emotions and feelings affect our relationships on matters that are not even physical. If it gets heated she can give me a look which I interpret as I can beat your ass really easily and you better stop but she doesn't say that directly but I do feel it and have this almost instant evolutionary fear since she is basically the predator and I am the prey but I tend to sort of quickly realize she is not going to actually do anything and shouldn't be so scared.

She knows I like being dominated so she has done some more things which are more traditionally dominant than focusing on her unique strength and skills. She sent me this picture about how she is going to facesit me with this thong on but she covers up her upper body as she knows I will focus on her back and shoulder muscles if she was topless and facesat me with her butt in my face and she wants our relationship to not be so effected by her strength in that way.
Thanks Dear for your interesting story and comments
In fact I marvel at some of the contradictions in your behavior all these years like as example :
1- You mentioned that you like wrestling more than her , but you did not improve your skills by training Martial arts to be competitive with her .and keep get beating by her all these years , then you feel frustrating .
2- You mentioned that she did not really hurt you , then you tell us the story how she damaged your shoulder and rape your ass to bloody just because you was upset ( silently ) after she Insulted you IN front of your daughter . that made you go to the doctor .
3- You consider your self a competitive man , Then if you argue her in the thing in real life ( Not in the sex time ) you feel the fear if she just look at you that look ( the look that you understand it as threat from her )
4- your Opinion that she not really deserve the jail when she destroy many guys menially and physically when they were in love with her , as example colin , her and your excuse that he bit her tit , as sign of that he did not gave up , Can you judge some one beaten very badly with 2 broken ribs laying with pain can not breath , Then she order him to suck her tits instead of bring him to hospital ? or the norther guy when she rape him and made sex with him by force then she wiped her menstrual blood in his face ? As I know that in USA or Europe , this is crime in your country low , even the Society your country consider it as crimes .
5- And sorry for this question , May be this due to the different between our culture , when you attached her naked pictures in this site , is this normal in your culture ? and did she know about that ?
6- what about her family ? brothers and sister , are you with connect with them ? are they strong as her ?
thanks for your patience for my ( may be annoying questions )
The Following User Says Thank You to Samer-X For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-21, 00:02
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

to Samar x sorry for my bad English but haymaker us writing stories this is a story thread not haymakers personal life if y don't like the stories dot read haymakers material u are starting to be a troll again sorry for my bad english
Old 01-Mar-21, 02:23
Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I could be wrong, but I don't think they were meant as trollish questions - they sounded thoughtful and courteous. I feel like it's good to dig into what's going on in our brains with this stuff - why we do what we do. Especially when we do and say stuff that sounds contradictory. For some of us, it's a confounding whirlwind of thoughts, desires, emotions, fantasies, etc. So I wouldn't want to discourage anyone from getting to the bottom of it.

PS: you guys are doing well with the language barrier. Way better than I could ever do... So, cheers on that!

Last edited by angscud; 01-Mar-21 at 03:14.
The Following User Says Thank You to angscud For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-21, 04:28
haymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samer-X [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks Dear for your interesting story and comments
In fact I marvel at some of the contradictions in your behavior all these years like as example :
1- You mentioned that you like wrestling more than her , but you did not improve your skills by training Martial arts to be competitive with her .and keep get beating by her all these years , then you feel frustrating .
2- You mentioned that she did not really hurt you , then you tell us the story how she damaged your shoulder and rape your ass to bloody just because you was upset ( silently ) after she Insulted you IN front of your daughter . that made you go to the doctor .
3- You consider your self a competitive man , Then if you argue her in the thing in real life ( Not in the sex time ) you feel the fear if she just look at you that look ( the look that you understand it as threat from her )
4- your Opinion that she not really deserve the jail when she destroy many guys menially and physically when they were in love with her , as example colin , her and your excuse that he bit her tit , as sign of that he did not gave up , Can you judge some one beaten very badly with 2 broken ribs laying with pain can not breath , Then she order him to suck her tits instead of bring him to hospital ? or the norther guy when she rape him and made sex with him by force then she wiped her menstrual blood in his face ? As I know that in USA or Europe , this is crime in your country low , even the Society your country consider it as crimes .
5- And sorry for this question , May be this due to the different between our culture , when you attached her naked pictures in this site , is this normal in your culture ? and did she know about that ?
6- what about her family ? brothers and sister , are you with connect with them ? are they strong as her ?
thanks for your patience for my ( may be annoying questions )
1)I have explained this. She wrestled almost everyday as a kid and is obviously incredibly naturally talented at it and frankly I am somewhat athletic but have no real talent for it. I like wrestling woman and especially her since she can beat me even when I try 100% and is incredibly attractive but I guess if you say who likes it more in general, I would assume she probably does as it is more sexual with me and competitive with her. She likes the competitive aspect and I am sure she loves wrestling and beating men who would never dream she could but she kind of is not that into wrestling me except for my enjoyment as she does not really consider it competitive since she basically is not trying that hard and still always easily wins.

We have a competitive relationship so even though in general I like femdom activities there is this whole dynamic of me wanting to beat her that wouldn’t exist with another woman. I took classes to get better but she would just raise her level and try harder so made no difference and frankly I was not going to take years and years of fighting lessons to slowly see improvement against her as that was too frustrating and time consuming to do. To a certain extent I wanted to beat her so bad or at least show her I could compete with her it was hard to maintain goals and keep trying to improve when it was so frustrating to work so hard and not get better against her. Realistically, I don’t think years and years of more training would really have helped me that much against her. It is just so much easier for her to learn and implement skills there was zero chance she couldn’t up her game if I got way better and her ceiling is way higher.

2)She did not purposely hurt me and it ended up being a mild sprain. For wresting someone over 100 times who can literally hurt you whenever she wants I think if that is the worst injury that is not bad at all. The role play with the anal pentetration got out of hand but like I said that was my fault more than hers. She knows I like her taking control and showing me who is boss and there is almost no line she could cross that would not sexual thrill me so it was really hard for her to know when she went too far.

3)I am competitive but there is a certain point where if you can’t really compete with someone your mind will process that you will lose if you compete with this person and in a physical contest that means you can get hurt. She can give me a look to remind me that it is not really a competition between us if I really want to go and my false bravado of competing with her sort of goes away.

4) I explained my thoughts on this and don’t agree. I don’t think rubbing blood on some guys face is rape and wouldn’t say what she did there qualified as that.

5)I don’t think it is normal and she does not know about this site but I did mention to her about posting stories and pictures and she frankly is a show off and pretty proud of how her body looks and what she can do with it so didn’t say anything like don’t do that. I think it is hard to understand what she can do and seeing what her body looks like and the way she teases me helps people relate and better understand how and why she could do these things.

6)She has some issues with her family and speaks to some and not others. She is the most athletic in the family, they are pretty athletic and strong in general but she is obviously more talented in that regard than the rest. She has 4 brothers but one is a year younger than her so they really never really wrestled much since he was not nearly as good as her or her older brothers so he would watch or want to jump in but couldn’t really compete.

It was actually not her oldest brother who is three years older who was the best as he was pretty strong but not super coordinated or athletic so generally seemed to lose more than he won to one of his younger brothers.

Her brother who was a little less than two years older was competitive like her and even though not that big at the time he was strong and athletic.

She says he used to beat her consistently unless she got lucky but by the time she got 11 1/2 she was starting to beat him from time to time. They had this wrestling championship belt one of them got for Christmas and she said when she was 11 she first won it as they would have like a round robin to see who would get to keep it in their room. He was pissed and actually won it back the next time. Over the next year she filled out and got near 125-130lbs by the time she was 12 and he was maybe 5’8, 140 lbs then at 14 and she started winning almost all the matches. They had a six month period where it went from him winning usually to her almost always winning and they were pretty even competitors. He is incredibly competitive too and she says this matches were epic and way harder than any boyfriend. The other brothers knew they couldn’t compete with either of them at the time if going all out so whoever won between them was considered the best.

Her brothers no longer had the size and strength advantage to overpower her and she just could neutralize that and use flexibility, stamina and technique advantages to submit them eventually. From what she says they became pretty defenseless from how she could scissor them from the bottom.

She says she wrestled her brothers some months more but the belt just stayed in her room and she did not even bring it out for matches since didn’t think she would lose. She is very artistic and collaged and glued on a muscle girl and some other girly stuff like rainbows and ponies to really rub it in when she next brought it out for a match. Her brothers were pissed when they saw the belt and she basically told them to do something about and win in back if they didn’t like it. She wrestled them back to back to back, going from the 13 year old to the 15 year old to her 14 year old brother. At that point she was basically killing the younger and oldest brother and still having competitive matches with the 14 year old but was winning the most recent ones although still were close matches. The other brothers knew they couldn't beat her but were just wearing her down for the final match but she got really hyped up on beating them all like that and actually destroyed her 14 year old brother much worse than any of their previous matches. That sort of cemented that they weren't going to beat her or get the belt back anytime soon.

She was really cocky after that match and actually made another belt after this and she referred to it as the intercontinental belt and told her brothers they could compete for that against each other since she was obviously the undisputed heavyweight champion and that belt was never leaving her room again. She says they wrestled a couple more months but they all knew she was by far the best by that point and was going to win everytime. Since her body became more shapely with pronounced tits and ass and the fact it was not really a question of who would win anymore and they all were competing for second against her it became more awkward to basically have to wrestle and lose to a grown woman body and less fun to know the belt was always going to be hers and they stopped wrestling.

It is funny that I didn’t know the back story at first and sometimes when with her family at the holiday and she said something which one of them found incredulous, I remember one brother saying, “OK, champion.” I thought it was strange and asked her and she told me that was her brother’s joke nickname for her.

They are all about 6'1 200-220lbs now so it is odd in person to think she was the champion of the household looking at them. Since she stopped growing at 12 and they kept getting bigger it would have been interesting to see if the dynamic changed and she started losing again.

From time to time competitive comments will come up between them which sort of hint at what happened. Even in stuff like pool with her brothers she will comment like do they want her to embarrass them again since they all know she is a stronger athlete. They roll their eyes and can tell still a little annoyed she who was the smallest and youngest ended up with the title belt between the 4 of them. They almost view her like another brother so it was more about losing to a younger and smaller sibling than a girl but they can't say shit about it since she won the bragging rights and then all know that she was the best back then and they gave up trying to beat her and she has had the mythical belt for almost 25 years now.

You can tell part of each of them think they maybe can beat her now and just some weird childhood experience before all their testosterone and growth kicked in but she now workouts 2 hours a day and her brothers basically all work behind desks so I am pretty sure she would still be the champion and know 100% she thinks they have no shot against her as she kind of laughs at the idea any of them think they can beat her now. She says they might have had a chance like 10 years ago but she is too strong and fit now and they have gotten more out of shape and it would be the same as when she was 12 and would demolish them back to back to back as none have the stamina to compete with her.

The brother she was most competitive with there is definitely some underlying tension and jealously of what happened but don’t think he wants to admit it still bothers him she was top dog and he couldn’t beat her after a certain point as frankly they are both strong alphas and basically his little sister is the only person who he can’t be the alpha with as they both know as well as the rest of the family that she ended up always winning against him and if he talks shit they all sort of make sure he knows he was her bitch and at her mercy and he never proved otherwise in all the years since and none of them can pretend like they still don’t know she was and is obviously still the champion and even as adults she has maintained the role of the alpha dog.

They almost fought when he was 20 and she was 18 as hard some argument between them but his girlfriend at the time was there and he basically backed down even though he had 50 pounds on her then as she figured he thought there was a good chance she was going to embarrass him in front of her and he was not at all at confident he could now beat her as he claimed. She told me he was lucky he backed down and he thought he could beat her but she knew she could beat him. Of course her other brothers know about this and that he was scared and chickened out when giving a chance to proof he could beat her as an adult and she was willing to prove she was still too much for him to handle and he sort of hasn’t lived that down.

She had a fallen out with her mom so that girly championship belt was actually still in her old room when her mom sold the house. She thinks she probably just threw it out as her mom is sort of old fashioned and almost misogynistic and was always annoyed that she competed with and beat her brothers. I was always a little annoyed never saw her belt but not like I was taking it away from her.

Last edited by haymaker; 02-Mar-21 at 22:24.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-21, 10:09

Quote:
1)I have explained this. She wrestled almost everyday as a kid and is obviously incredibly naturally talented at it and frankly I am somewhat athletic but have no real talent for it. I like wrestling woman and especially her since she can beat me even when I try 100% and is incredibly attractive but I guess if you say who likes it more in general, I would assume she probably does as it is more sexual with me and competitive with her. She likes the competitive aspect and I am sure she loves wrestling and beating men who would never dream she could but she kind of is not that into wrestling me except for my enjoyment as she does not really consider it competitive since she basically is not trying that hard and still always easily wins.

We have a competitive relationship so even though in general I like femdom activities there is this whole dynamic of me wanting to beat her that wouldn’t exist with another woman. I took classes to get better but she would just raise her level and try harder so made no difference and frankly I was not going to take years and years of fighting lessons to slowly see improvement against her as that was too frustrating and time consuming to do. To a certain extent I wanted to beat her so bad or at least show her I could compete with her it was hard to maintain goals and keep trying to improve when it was so frustrating to work so hard and not get better against her. Realistically, I don’t think years and years of more training would really have helped me that much against her. It is just so much easier for her to learn and implement skills there was zero chance she couldn’t up her game if I got way better and her ceiling is way higher.

2)She did not purposely hurt me and it ended up being a mild sprain. For wresting someone over 100 times who can literally hurt you whenever she wants I think if that is the worst injury that is not bad at all. The role play with the anal pentetration got out of hand but like I said that was my fault more than hers. She knows I like her taking control and showing me who is boss and there is almost no line she could cross that would not sexual thrill me so it was really hard for her to know when she went too far.

3)I am competitive but there is a certain point where if you can’t really compete with someone your mind will process that you will lose if you compete with this person and in a physical contest that means you can get hurt. She can give me a look to remind me that it is not really a competition between us if I really want to go and my false bravado of competing with her sort of goes away.

4) I explained my thoughts on this and don’t agree. I don’t think rubbing blood on some guys face is rape and wouldn’t say what she did there qualified as that.

5)I don’t think it is normal and she does not know about this site but I did mention to her about posting stories and pictures and she frankly is a show off and pretty proud of how her body looks and what she can do with it so didn’t say anything like don’t do that. I think it is hard to understand what she can do and seeing what her body looks like and the way she teases me helps people relate and better understand how and why she could do these things.

6)She has some issues with her family and speaks to some and not others. She is the most athletic in the family, they are pretty athletic and strong in general but she is obviously more talented in that regard than the rest. She has 4 brothers but one is a year younger than her so they really never really wrestled much since he was not nearly as good as her or her older brothers so he would watch or want to jump in but couldn’t really compete.

It was actually not her oldest brother who is three years older who was the best as he was pretty strong but not super coordinated or athletic so generally seemed to lose more than he won to one of his younger brothers.
Her brother who was a little less than two years older was competitive like her and even though not that big at the time he was strong and athletic.

She says he used to beat her consistently unless she got lucky but by the time she got 11 she was starting to beat him from time to time. They had this wrestling championship belt one of them got for Christmas and she said when she was 11 she first won it as they would have like a round robin to see who would get to keep it in their room. He was pissed and actually won it back the next time. Over the next year she filled out and got near 125-130lbs by the time she was 12 and he was maybe 5’8, 140 lbs then at 14 and she started winning almost all the matches. Her brothers no longer had the size and strength advantage to overpower her and she just could neutralize that and use flexibility, stamina and technique advantages to submit them eventually. From what she says they became pretty defenseless from how she could scissor them from the bottom.

She says she wrestled her brothers some months more but the belt just stayed in her room and she did not even bring it out for matches since didn’t think she would lose. She is very artistic and collaged and glued on a muscle girl and some other girly stuff like rainbows and ponies to really rub it in when she next brought it out for a match. Her brothers were pissed when they saw the belt and she basically told them to do something about and win in back if they didn’t like it. She wrestled them back to back to back and she won all the matches.

She was really cocky after that match and actually made another belt after this and she referred to it as the intercontinental belt and told her brothers they could compete for that against each other since she was obviously the undisputed heavyweight champion and that belt was never leaving her room again. She says they wrestled a couple more months but they all knew she was by far the best by that point and was going to win everytime. Since her body became more shapely with pronounced tits and ass and the fact it was not really a question of who would win anymore and they all were competing for second against her it became more awkward and they stopped wrestling.

It is funny that I didn’t know the back story at first and sometimes when with her family at the holiday and she said something which one of them found incredulous, I remember one brother saying, “OK, champion.” I thought it was strange and asked her and she told me that was her brother’s joke nickname for her.

That one brother who she was most competitive with is about 6’1” 200lbs now but he sits behind a desk and she workouts 2 hours a day so I think they both know he probably still can’t beat her even though he kept growing and she didn’t. She told me all her brothers were way better than me and for sure he would beat my ass easily but I don’t give him almost any chance against her.

She had a fallen out with her mom so that girly championship belt was actually still in her old room when her mom sold the house. She thinks she probably just threw it out as her mom is sort of old fashioned and almost misogynistic and was always annoyed that she competed with and beat her brothers. I was always a little annoyed never saw her belt but not like I was taking it away from her.
Thank you very much, and I feel happy that I was able to make you tell us other chapters of your wonderful story that you did not mention previously, and I hope that you add anything new or old that you did not mention, as well as I would like to know if she lost any contest in her life even during training in A club with anyone, a woman or a man, or at least she did not win even once, and how she felt at the time, because frankly there is no person in the world practicing martial arts who never lost even the world champions. Thanks again .
Old 02-Mar-21, 20:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
to Samar x sorry for my bad English but haymaker us writing stories this is a story thread not haymakers personal life if y don't like the stories dot read haymakers material u are starting to be a troll again sorry for my bad english
Thanks dear , but I really did not understand what you mean , Its like that my English and your is not very good ,
If you mean that may I do not interest in the story , That is not true , I liked it very much , but I like to understand the details of the story and to understand the difference in our culture , And I care about all the characters in the story ,As example Sometimes when we watch a movie on television and the director tries to focus our attention on the heroes of the film, we still hope that they will not be harmed until the end of the film, while the events of the film include that many other people are hurt without we bothering them because they are not the protagonists of the film, I am the type that cares To all the characters in the movie or story I'm reading, even the minor characters because simply all them are humans . That is why I asked him about the secondary people in the story who had been hurt by his wife during her life . I tried my best to answer your question if that what you mean .
Thanks
Old 03-Mar-21, 18:57
haymaker

Quote:
Thank you very much, and I feel happy that I was able to make you tell us other chapters of your wonderful story that you did not mention previously, and I hope that you add anything new or old that you did not mention, as well as I would like to know if she lost any contest in her life even during training in A club with anyone, a woman or a man, or at least she did not win even once, and how she felt at the time, because frankly there is no person in the world practicing martial arts who never lost even the world champions. Thanks again .
She had not lost a wrestling or fighting match that I know of since she was a kid. Although these were all with me and various boyfriends, although one that I mentioned was a brown belt and she also faced a big guy who played football and killed both those guys. She also at her house wrestled a senior star wrestler at the high school when she was a freshman. That match was really close but she did eventually beat him.

If she was formally training she would obviously lose to other people but since most of her matches are with me who can’t possibly beat her and one off experiences with guys who have no idea how ridiculously good she is then she won them all. She feels uncomfortable about taking on females as feels like she is too strong and skilled for that to be fair and doesn’t have the same competitiveness toward woman. She sort of sees herself as masculine in this way and would be like a man hitting a woman if she took on another woman. I am not sure if she would tell me if she has lost before to any guy but her confidence makes me think she hasn’t.

My experience with her losing is when I play her in games with balls. I can beat her at tennis or basketball but she can pretty much destroy me at any sport without a ball. She is a sore loser and just doesn’t want to do those things with me again.

With wrestling she used to lose to two of her older brothers when she was little and then kind of made fun of her that this 9 or 10 year old girl thought she could beat 12 and 13 year old boys who were much bigger. Losing to them made her super determined though and she improved faster than her brothers as just more talented than them. By the time she was 12 and around 5’4 120lbs they couldn’t beat her even they were older and bigger.

Last edited by haymaker; 03-Mar-21 at 21:08.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-21, 21:35

Hi dear haymaker
Hello dear Haymaker
Yesterday I remembered your words when I was watching the Barcelona and Real Sociedad match, I remembered your following words:

To me her best ability is her mind and her confidence and the fact that she is so strong and athletic to go along with that is really what makes her abilities so special. Some people just have that ability to turn on the switch. I played in flag football league once and I had this teammate who was about the same size as me and around some level of athleticism. In practice we are very similar but when the game started he became a different player and his adrenaline took over and he was flying all over the field while I was the same player as I was in practice. With my wife it was very similar. In the gym our abilities would be similar but during a fight she immediately became a different person and could harness that adrenaline and just would overwhelm and beat me easily.

When I watch Messi playing football, I notice that many players on the field are faster, longer and stronger than him, but he simply plays better than them. His mind can manage his body optimally.
We might call this a talent that some people have inherently severe.

As I loved your story very much , I still wish to read some extra parts if you have and want to mention

Thanks

Tags
dominant women, girl beats boy, muscle girl, panties, reverse rape, sex fight, true story, wife vs husband