Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Mar-21, 20:09
Points: 20,035, Level: 61 Points: 20,035, Level: 61 Points: 20,035, Level: 61
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Have you ever lost to a "normal" woman?

Definitely have and have written about it and shared the stories here. It can definitely happen when the woman is truly into it, but if she isn't, it is much easier to win against them.
Old 03-Mar-21, 21:33
Points: 5,954, Level: 32 Points: 5,954, Level: 32 Points: 5,954, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lost to my wife easily over 100 times and never have beat her, not even once.

Although since always beat and never lost to every other woman I wrestled and my wife is a freak and more like wrestling a stronger and more athletic man than a woman I am answering “no”.
You seem to claim your wife is unbelievably good at wrestling all the time here.

Does your wife still wrestle other men and women and has she ever taken on other women? If she is really as good as you say how come she doesn't challenge other strong woman or men on camera?

You folks could be making a killing especially if you setup bets and stuff as most guys would not believe the stories you are telling here.
Old 03-Mar-21, 22:56
Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

I have twice. The first time was with my girlfriend at the time. Some guy had pissed me off and I wanted to leave the apartment to go find him. My girlfriend got in my way to stop me and she warned me she would do whatever it took to stop me. I ignored her and tried to push past her. As soon as I tried that, she got behind me, tripped me and put me in a hold where she had my back. Somehow she trapped both of my arms behind my back and between her legs and between my back and hers. This left me no way out of the hold and she knocked me out and dragged me to the bed. The second time was to one of her friends. My girlfriend did not go into how she did it but she did tell her friend she was able to stop me. Her friend started teasing me that she was stronger than my girlfriend and how it must feel to be weaker than two women half my size. I challenged the friend to a wrestle and lost soundly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femwhipped93 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Mar-21, 23:37
haymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You seem to claim your wife is unbelievably good at wrestling all the time here.

Does your wife still wrestle other men and women and has she ever taken on other women? If she is really as good as you say how come she doesn't challenge other strong woman or men on camera?

You folks could be making a killing especially if you setup bets and stuff as most guys would not believe the stories you are telling here.
She doesn't really wrestle anymore, since was mostly just wrestling me in recent years and we don't anymore. She has this natural ability from growing up doing it and she workouts like a mad woman a couple hours a day usually so she is still ridiculously good even though not specifically training at wrestling.

She never wrestled any woman as she kind of sees herself like a guy in this way and thinks it would be somewhat unfair and wrong to beat some other woman. A lot of her ability is just her competitiveness towards men and proving herself and the adrenaline she can generate so I am not sure she would be actually as good if not personal or a woman she was fighting.

She has no interest of being on camera about this. She likes to showoff to me and in private ways but would be uncomfortable with doing this in public.

Frankly, she doesn't work now because can afford not to and that allows her to work out like crazy and be in the shape she is in. She would see making money off this as sort of like prostitution and since doesn't really need the money or would make any difference in her life to have more she is not going to do stuff to make money off this. Selfishly I would greatly enjoy her taking on other guys and doing stuff on camera and making money off it but obviously in our relationship I can't and don't tell her what I want her to do and she would be furious if I suggested something like that.

Also, way easier ways to make money for her than doing wrestling stuff. With her face and body and her artistic abilities and creativity she could just do an Onlyfans and Instagram of her ridiculous workouts and probably easily make a ton of money without trying too hard. For a number of reasons that doesn't really interest her though. She will joke with me about doing something like that because she thinks it would turn me on but I know she won't.

She liked wrestling me because she knows it turns me on to see how amazing she is but she is not going to do it with random dudes and touch them as they get off on how strong she is, she would likely hate that. Also, she knows I am not really a physical threat since can't do shit against her but she is pretty vain and don't think she would want to risk serious bruises and injury going competitively against really strong dudes. She has depression and part of her working out so hard is based on that it helps her with that so I know she is worried if she got hurt and couldn't work out how it would affect her.

It is kind of like a special part of her she likes showing off to me but doesn't want that to be her identity to the world or anything.
Old 03-Mar-21, 23:59
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She doesn't really wrestle anymore, since was mostly just wrestling me in recent years and we don't anymore. She has this natural ability from growing up doing it and she workouts like a mad woman a couple hours a day usually so she is still ridiculously good even though not specifically training at wrestling.
Has she ever faced someone with actual grappling trained?
If so how did she fare?
Old 04-Mar-21, 00:12
Points: 145, Level: 2 Points: 145, Level: 2 Points: 145, Level: 2
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%

Nope
Old 04-Mar-21, 00:21
haymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Has she ever faced someone with actual grappling trained?
If so how did she fare?
Only when she was a teenager, I talked about the wrestler she won against and brown belt boyfriend she destroyed. She is physically stronger now but she was sort of emotionally crazed and fearless back then so not sure if she could pull stuff like that off now as almost like she went into a fugue state to do those things.

I took some beginning BJJ classes to help do better against her and objectively I did way better against every guy in there then ever against her. I would lose some and win some but didn't feel completely hopeless of ever winning like I do against her. None of those could beat me as quickly and decisively as she could. Obviously she has learned all my weaknesses and there are issues of emotions involved and the fact of years and years of losses and how intimidated and attracted I am of her so not exactly the same competitive dynamic compared to some random guy I don't know in a safe sparring session. Those guys were all novices though so can't say how she compared to someone really good.

Last edited by haymaker; 04-Mar-21 at 02:47.
Old 04-Mar-21, 00:30
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Only when she was a teenager, I talked about the wrestler she won against and brown belt boyfriend she destroyed. She is physically stronger now but she was sort of emotionally crazed and fearless back then so not sure if she could pull stuff like that off now as almost like she went into a fugue state to do those things.
A brown belt in what?
Old 04-Mar-21, 00:32
haymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A brown belt in what?
Taekwondo
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Mar-21, 02:34
Arnie

I have lost to 3 different normal women. All were surprisingly strong and skilled.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: