Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-May-20, 00:50
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Undefeated Wife (True Story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin_me [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Knowing her she is probably going to make me buy her a Smith Machine pretty soon so she can do her ridiculous squats unless the gyms starting opening up.
Would definitely recommend a regular squat rack over a smith machine in that case. Allows you to move much more naturally and develop balance and coordination better than in the fixed path of the smith machine.[/QUOTE]

HAYMAKER what is the chances of her bodyscissoring you see how long u would last thank you
Old 01-May-20, 06:27
haymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
HAYMAKER what is the chances of her bodyscissoring you see how long u would last thank you
Like if she full forced bodyscissored me it would be almost instantaneously that I would give. She gets annoyed at the gym that the hip abductor machine has such a low max. I have seen her do at least 50 reps at max on those exercises and her scissor strength has to be off the charts.

She only ever does playful scissors with me and not in a match. She will sometimes do one short hard squeeze while we are on the couch just to sort of remind me what she can do and kind of as flirting between us.

She actually broke a guys ribs before and she says she is scared to use that against me and would only do so as a last resort if I was actually winning against her. I unfortunately have never got her in a position where she needed to scissor me to win though. I think she things scissoring me would almost be cheating for her as such an unfair advantage she has and she would think it was pathetic she would need to do that to win against me.

I am pretty sure she could do like 30-40% and make me quit and near 100% would end up with me in the hospital.

Last edited by haymaker; 01-May-20 at 14:04.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-20, 17:15
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Like if she full forced bodyscissored me it would be almost instantaneously that I would give. She gets annoyed at the gym that the hip abductor machine has such a low max. I have seen her do at least 50 reps at max on those exercises and her scissor strength has to be off the charts.

She only ever does playful scissors with me and not in a match. She will sometimes do one short hard squeeze while we are on the couch just to sort of remind me what she can do and kind of as flirting between us.

She actually broke a guys ribs before and she says she is scared to use that against me and would only do so as a last resort if I was actually winning against her. I unfortunately have never got her in a position where she needed to scissor me to win though. I think she things scissoring me would almost be cheating for her as such an unfair advantage she has and she would think it was pathetic she would need to do that to win against me.

I am pretty sure she could do like 30-40% and make me quit and near 100% would end up with me in the hospital.
wow thats unbelvable your wife is so pretty to well u 2 stay safe and thanks for sharing
Old 02-May-20, 01:32
Points: 3,790, Level: 25 Points: 3,790, Level: 25 Points: 3,790, Level: 25
Last Achievements

As for doing something similar in private, she only ever stuck a finger up my butt but she would do some things where she would sort of threaten she would do more. I am not a morning person and she gets annoyed that I will sleep in late. One time when I was sleeping on my back, she pulled down my underwear and mounted my butt. She took one hand and pushed my head into the bed and started humping my butt and making fun of me.

"Isn't this your dream to get woke up being held down by a sexy woman who is smaller yet much stronger than you and who is going to rape your ass and there is nothing you can do about it."

Sounds like you enjoyed it. Has she not done that because you don’t want it or she doesn’t want it?
Old 04-May-20, 12:36
Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I think I can defeat your wife and I'm just 5'4 and 132lbs 😁
The Following User Says Thank You to dark don For This Useful Post:
Old 04-May-20, 14:20
ghhtf

She ever get you in the balls? Does she ever fight dirty? Do you?
Old 04-May-20, 18:10
haymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark don [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think I can defeat your wife and I'm just 5'4 and 132lbs 😁
I assume you are joking and just want to tell me how bad she would beat you. Unless you are a professional fighter she would easily beat 99% of guys your size. I am just thinking how pissed and insulted she would be if someone your size told her they could beat her.

Most likely in under 30 seconds you would be on the ground with her on top of you with her elbow in your throat and you would be scared out of your mind that you have no control how bad she is going to beat you.

If all you have ever faced is normal woman it is hard to fathom how little control and scared you will be facing someone like her.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-May-20, 19:30
Banned
Points: 632, Level: 9 Points: 632, Level: 9 Points: 632, Level: 9
Activity: 55.6% Activity: 55.6% Activity: 55.6%

I have no doubt 80% of your stories are true, just some aspects seem so over the top. Repping out on leg machines & 52.5 on a bowflex (have one too).

Yep great pics & certainly I wouldn't challenge her or have a chance, but yep I sort of wonder how she'd do vs. a session wrestler of some repute.

As I posted in a thread elsewhere that the vast majority here are here due to the fantasy of women beating men, but reality is much different in the majority of cases.

Now the one thing I will give women is that they would go 100% and men would have to be provoked to actually go all out.

Interesting when you see older mixed videos (1990's- mid 2000's) and how different they were when competitive & the men looked at all in shape.
The Following User Says Thank You to luvfvsf For This Useful Post:
Old 04-May-20, 23:56
haymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvfvsf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have no doubt 80% of your stories are true, just some aspects seem so over the top. Repping out on leg machines & 52.5 on a bowflex (have one too).

Yep great pics & certainly I wouldn't challenge her or have a chance, but yep I sort of wonder how she'd do vs. a session wrestler of some repute.

As I posted in a thread elsewhere that the vast majority here are here due to the fantasy of women beating men, but reality is much different in the majority of cases.

Now the one thing I will give women is that they would go 100% and men would have to be provoked to actually go all out.

Interesting when you see older mixed videos (1990's- mid 2000's) and how different they were when competitive & the men looked at all in shape.
She does easily rep out on the hip machines. I actually have really strong legs and she is one the few people that can match me. We would get too competitive about it at the gym and we decided not to work out together as one of us was going to get hurt but I didn't see anybody else at the gym who could leg press as much as either of us.

It is weird but we are very similar in terms of lifting weights in our upper and lower bodies but she can kill me with hip exercises, and also is much better in terms of abs and lower back; basically we are fairly even mostly except she has a much stronger core. Although, my leg strength seems to do me no good in our matches, as she has much better flexibility and balance and seems to be able to use all her leg strength and it doesn't seem to do me much good.

I have never personally seen her do more than 45lbs on those dumbbells. She could just be trying to psyche me out by setting it at 52.5, I don't know for sure. We tend to lift about the same with those, she will only lift more when she knows what I set it at.

The stories with me are true, I have no shot against her. I can't be positive with the ones with her ex-boyfriends as wasn't there but part of me thinks mostly true but she might be exaggerating some to further intimidate me. I fully admit that I can't be that objective about her abilities based on all the incidents and that I have zero confidence against her since I already decided I can't possibly win.

I do actually think she would comparatively do better against men than woman. She has this unbelievable desire and competitiveness to beat men and I am not sure if she would have that same adrenaline and ruthlessness against women. She does seem to be able to set men up and I think her looks definitely help her with men underestimating and being distracted by her and that wouldn't obviously work as well against woman.

I would love to see her fight against some of the better session girls and how she would do but she has no real interest in it.

Last edited by haymaker; 05-May-20 at 07:15.
Old 05-May-20, 11:27
Banned
Points: 632, Level: 9 Points: 632, Level: 9 Points: 632, Level: 9
Activity: 55.6% Activity: 55.6% Activity: 55.6%

Appreciate the response and no doubt looking at the pictures she does look very strong. I do wonder reading all your posts as to why she is how she is.

I mentioned before that your stories if it was a man doing that to a woman, it would be easily domestic abuse & rape. Her attitude and how she turns something that could be fun & bonding into abuse & domination is really telling.

About machines I too have been to ones (and I'm older & not very strong) where the highest weight on leg machines I can do (or close to) and not sure what that means.

I guess I need to start working out harder with the bowflex.....

Tags
dominant women, girl beats boy, muscle girl, panties, reverse rape, sex fight, true story, wife vs husband