Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Feb-24, 18:15
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts
Default Tales of the Sex Fighting League: Blood Bunny

“My next guests at this time…the Sexkitten and the Phenom.”

Stepping into frame next to Missy Robinson was none other than the feisty, fierce fuckfighter from New York accompanied by her blonde boyfriend.

The dark-haired woman, slender and slim-figured, wore a blue bra-and-panties combo for sexual combat later on while Justin rocked jeans and one of his newest T-shirts with Say hello to my little big friend emblazoned across the center.

“Emma, tonight you’re going one on one with the Succubus, one half of the LOD. Now you two have had run-ins in the past, but this is your first singles opportunity against Ashley. And rumors have been running rampant that there’s more at stake with this particular match than just professional pride. Your thoughts?”

“First of all, thanks for having us, Missy. And second, you’re damn right I upped the stakes on this little catfight we’re about to have.” With confidence surging in her voice, Emma went on to declare into the mic, “Because quite frankly it’s about time I send a message to everyone over in Team Rocket that even though Hunter’s off doing king shit, we’re still holding the fort down here in the SFL. And what better way to show that than to humiliate Little Miss Vixen Jr. at her own game right after I win.”

“It’s gonna be hot,” the Phenom remarked with a knowing smile.

“That’s an understatement,” Emma chuckled.

Robinson then brought up a point. “And you’re not worried at all that Ashley could potentially emerge victorious and you the one who ends up, um…?”

Justin quickly stepped in to say, “Look, if we’re placing bets on this, my money’s on Sexkitten all day. She’s been hitting the gym. Been eating all the right foods. And her stamina, Missy, is unbelievable now. I mean, just last night we were fucking at least two hours strai-”

“Babe, I don’t think they needed to know that last part,” Emma interrupted him before he got too ahead of himself.

“Right right, but the point is, she’s gonna kick ass tonight. And I’m gonna be out there to make sure she does it fair and square,” he vowed.

“Listen, the only thing the Succubus is gonna be sucking on tonight is another big, fat L to go along with the collection. While as for me, well…” Exchanging a teasing look with the blonde sexfighter beside her, she answered slyly, “Let’s just say kitty always gets her milk.”

Smiling on that note, the Sexkitten left the interview area, Justin left lingering in the frame for a moment.

“What she said,” he added with a wink before following her.

“You heard it here, fans.” Turning back to center, the brunette woman smiled. “And now back to ringside…”

Bux Bunny finished watching two grown men help Gavin Gallagher up the ramp and to the back.

He wasn’t able to even walk out on his own feet.

It’d be hard to find someone in the crowd who felt even the slightest bit sorry for him, but she could sympathize with getting stomped in more ways than one by Chelsea Cheer.

And speaking of, the two words that psycho said to her on the ramp still replayed in her head.

Top that.

She needed to bring it. Steamroll this new arrival, or risk getting steamrolled herself.

Having killed off her heels during the commercial break, she continued to pace from side to side in anticipation, and also contemplation.

She was about to fight someone who she knew nothing about. No track record. Nothing but the name.

And yet, her opponent had a full library of tape on her.

Every win. Every loss.

It didn’t matter, Mel would tell herself.

Past performance doesn’t predict future results. That’s what her trainer said to her once.

Everyone’s talking about early favorites to win the tournament, and if anything, this is her chance to stand out amongst the rest.

Her chance to-

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The blonde sexfighter’s train of thought crashed suddenly into a solid wall of sound as the music of her opponent hit, and what a song choice indeed.

“And introducing her opponent…”

The heavy metal and haunting male vocals set the stage.

“From Seattle, Washington, and weighing in at 114 lbs., she is…ALICE!!

Out of the curtains walked a Goth girl decorated in metal and ink.

That was the most immediate description that came to Mel’s mind, and perhaps the most fitting.

Lithe and lean like her, Alice wore a chain metal headdress that draped down over her shoulders.

She also had a nose piercing. Lip piercing.

Her chest was bare and covered with tattoos that looked obscene even from a distance.

Black see-through panties. Fishnets.

More tattoos on her arms. Her legs. Feet.

A raging guitar cut through the air, accentuating the cool swagger of the barechested newcomer.

Certainly Alice was walking the walk already, as 90s grunge continued to play her down to the ring.

“Ahhhh!! Ahhhh!! Ahhhh!!”

Steeling herself, Mel stood in the center and tuned out everything that didn’t matter.

Everything except winning, and hopefully winning as decisively as possible.

Nothing personal, new girl.

Coming up the steps, the inked up fuckfighter sauntered across the ring apron while her brown eyes locked onto Bux Bunny.

Up close, Mel could see she had her nipples pierced. Her areolas tattooed too, because of course they were.

Ducking under the middle rope, she came up to the blonde sexfighter.

The contrast in appearance was perhaps the most striking between two sexfighters that there had been all night.

Melanie Taylor, the girl-next-door, versus her opponent, who was the girl you’d probably never let the neighborhood see walk in your front door.

As the music faded and the bright lights lingered above them, there was now the question of who would speak first…

“Name’s Mel,” the blonde sexfighter would start out, extending her hand in good sportsmanship. “Welcome to the-”

A sudden headbutt from the other woman knocked the Bunny right on her ass mid-sentence!

Instantly, Melanie could taste crimson in her mouth.

What the fu-?

“I’m Alice.” She took off her headdress, revealing a shaved head.

And a smile that could chill a serial killer.

The jade-eyed woman was stunned and now she was under even more attack when Alice suddenly dropped over her in a mounting position.

Grabbing around her neck, the grinning sexfighter leaned in real close and whispered with sadistic glee, “Nice to meet you.”

And then she headbutted Bux Bunny again. And again.

“Get off her. Get off.” The official grabbed hold of Alice’s upper body and managed to drag her off as the match hadn’t even begun yet.

The crowd was raucously booing this pre-match ambush, but there was nothing the ref could do but sharply admonish the female sexfighter leering above Mel’s dazed, downed form.

And because it was all before the ringing of the bell…

“Anything goes. Can’t disqualify you when the match hasn’t even started yet. She learned that lesson sooner than most,” Kevin observed.

“You sound almost impressed, my friend. Almost like you’ve done a fair share of surprise attacks back in your day.”

“Meh, I’ve been on both sides,” the former sex-wrestler acknowledged candidly. “Is it the most noble thing in the world? Hell no, but it sends the message.”

“Which is?”

“I’m not here to make nice, I’m here to make an impact. One thing I will say for sure, Alice just got a lot of people’s attention backstage. Let’s see if she can keep it up.”

It’s never a good thing when one starts to see stars in a closed arena, but Melanie Taylor was not deterred.

Blinking through the initial wave of grogginess, Mel’s world gradually came back into focus.

One hand went to the back of her head, pulling loose the ponytail.

She wasn’t starting this match off with an arm drag.

That much was for damn sure.

“Ring the bell…” she murmured at first, sitting up and shrugging off her jacket.

As the official remained between her and the woman grinning with devilish intent just feet away, the crowd started chanting her name.

With her senses still reorienting, it felt like a wish-wash of noise going in one ear and out the other.

“Bunny, are you able to-?”

“Ring the bell,” she repeated herself in a firmer tone, looking at the referee eye-to-eye now. “I’m ready.”

Did she feel ready at this moment? No.

But that didn’t mean she couldn’t kick ass anyways.

Ultimately stepping to the side, the ref called for the match to begin.

And then Alice was right back on her.

Before Melanie could steady herself on one knee, the tattooed sexfighter roughly grabbed her by the hair and dragged her up to her feet.

However, the Bunny quickly adjusted, breaking out of that grip and then delivering a flurry of point-blank forearms to the face.

One after the other after the other, connecting flesh and bone against the shaved woman’s face for a change.

She started to drive the newcomer back step by step- only for Alice to snap forward and catch Bux with another headbutt!

Disrupting her rhythm, it disoriented Mel even more as her arms started to flail at her sides, balance unsteady. Posture teetering.

Grabbing her around the hair, Alice delivered a second headbutt. A third.

Then, twisting her hips around, she forcibly yanked Bux by the locks, heaving the petite fuckfighter into the air and then making her somersault to the mat in a flying hair mare!

Mel thudded on her tailbone, instinctively sitting up with a light grimace that was quickly replaced by a determined scowl.

“Too bad you can’t do that to me, right?” Leisurely footsteps carried a taunting voice closer and closer to her.

“I can get creative about fucking a bitch up, don’t you worry,” Mel kept the defiant thoughts running in her head while getting up.

However, mid-rise, she was again seized by her hair, forcing another grunt from her lips as she was brought face-to-face with a metal-pierced grin.

“Y’know, your boyfriend’s got good taste. I like my bitches skinny too,” Alice mocked her, before turning around and dragging her over to one of the four corners.

From there, she reared back to smash Bux Bunny facefirst into the top turnbuckle pad.

But Melanie blocked by bracing one foot on the middle pad, halting the trajectory.

She then swung the same leg upwards into a toe kick, catching her opponent right in the mouth with her counterstrike.

Lurching backwards, Alice was left staggering while Bux turned to put her back against the buckles.

“This bitch kicks too,” she muttered, throwing her now unrestrained locks back.

Pushing herself up on the top-rope perch, Mel stood on the middle rope to prepare for a leaping followup.

Only she wasn’t prepared for the slim newcomer to suddenly rush back in, prompting her to react swiftly- and swiftly she did.

She loosened one kick that caught Alice in the jaw, stumbling the sexfighter. But not stopping her completely.

Alice came back in and Mel kicked again with the same foot- but it didn’t connect this time.

Instead the bald-headed woman caught her extended leg by the ankle, leering cockily at Bux before suddenly leaning in and licking against the sole of Bux’s foot.

Mel gave an involuntary gasp at the sensual teasing of her opponent’s tongue…or tongues?

Her brow furrowed for a quizzical second, and that was enough of a distraction for the tattooed fuckfighter to yank out her leg, causing her to fall unceremoniously with her shoulders and neck impacting the turnbuckle padding!

Thrown off without warning, the blonde fuckfighter crumpled down to her knees while the inked up sexfighter ran a finger down her lip.

“Mmmm, tastes like a slut…” Palming the crown of the Florida woman’s head, she pulled Melanie up to her feet and then pushed her back against the corner.

Turning to the side, Alice would make a show of lapping up the open palm of her free hand with what was now clearly a split tongue.

Forked at the tip, it gave the sexfighter from Seattle an even more unconventional edge while making Melanie think to herself, She let someone do that to he-?

“Ow fuck!!” Such thoughts were interrupted by the slick hand of Alice striking her sternum with a cruel knife edge chop.

“Screams like one, too,” she mocked the grunting young woman further, taking her by the chin and then pressing against her.

Chest to chest, she would start to grind on Mel, dragging her metal-pierced nipples along the slender torso of the similarly built sexfighter.

“I saw how good you came for that redhead last week…” She whispered into Bux’s ear. “You gonna cum even harder for me, right?”

Melanie’s teeth clenched.

“Yeah, looking forward to it.” Taking Bux by the hand, she then pushed off and whipped Bunny to the opposite corner.

Driven forward with the momentum, Mel ran across the ring with Alice in close pursuit.

As soon as she reached the intended destination she would jump on the middle rope. The top rope.

And finally backflip into the air using the corner as a launchpad.

She landed nimbly on the canvas as Alice collided shoulderfirst with the turnbuckle instead.

Pivoting and sprinting as the crowd cheered her athleticism, Melanie hit the ropes as the bald woman came back around the middle of the ring with one arm ready.

She swung with the clothesline. She missed with the clothesline with the Bunny ducking and running the ropes again.

Catching a second rebound, Mel came back to center and let pure instinct take over.

Able to swing her legs upwards as Alice lifted her up from the side, she scissored her calves around the slim sexfighter’s neck and spun.

Spun right into a tilt-a-whirl headscissors, sending the rookie sexfighter somersaulting over on her tailbone this time in a swift turnabout!

As the Seattle woman grunted and grimaced and gradually got to her feet, Bux remained vigilant.

Standing now as well, Mel waited for her opponent to turn to face her before springing back into action.

Twisting under her opponent’s near arm, Bux grabbed a wristlock with both hands and applied a wrenching torque to get Alice’s attention.

She then lashed out with a roundhouse to the chest, making the alt woman growl out in pain while grabbing at her shoulder that was currently under strain.

Another chest kick thumped into her torso.

Twisting under the arm again, Mel would spin the limb around completely with enough force to flip Alice over on her rear end in an arm wringer.

She cursed upon landing.

“Heads up.” That almost ironic warning of hers was followed up with a crisp round kick to the shoulderblades.

Settling into a ready stance now, Bux would deliver another kick to the upper body before grabbing hold of the grunting Alice and dragging her up.

Taking her to a standing position for-

“Ugghh.” A sharp knee thrust right to the gut undercut whatever idea she had in mind.

Grabbing around Mel’s shoulders, Alice delivered another headbutt that jolted the Bunny back.

Like every time before, it hurt. A lot.

Reeling with a light grogginess threatening to take over, Bux would ultimately overcome and regain her footing.

Unfortunately, she wouldn’t be able to overcome the running reverse elbow that caught her right in the mouth, knocking her down.

Not knocking her out, but for a flash of a second, it damn sure felt like it.

Holding her shoulder, Alice towered above the blonde high-flyer with a vengeful expression.

Somehow both seething and smiling at the same time, she would crane her neck around and direct her attention elsewhere as the crowd booed and booed.

And kept booing as she took off towards the ropes and hit the bounce to build momentum.

Mel’s mouth was definitely bloody now.

But that didn’t stop her from springing up, jumping up, and scoring with a standing dropkick the second Alice came back into range.

Bare feet blasted into the bare chest of the tattooed newcomer, knocking her backwards and ultimately out of the ring!

As Mel landed on her side, Alice tumbled between the ropes and landed on her feet outside of the squared circle.

The crowd responded with a smattering of applause at that strike.

“I swear if this bitch makes me go to the dentist tomorrow…” Thinking to herself, Mel sorely felt around her jaw to make sure her back molars were still intact after the elbow.

Luckily, they were. Or at least felt like they were.

While she was still on the ground, Mel went on her belly and idly kicked both feet up, delivering another rendition of her signature pose while smirking over one shoulder at the ringside cameraman.

Maybe unsurprisingly, the visual of her crimson-lipped yet showing off her ‘babe bod’ as Daniel often called it got a huge reaction especially when it was on the big screen.

With the chants starting back up in her favor, she would roll to the side, all the way under the ropes to resume kicking the shit out of her opponent.

“This match has been physical ever since those two first shared the ring together. And I gotta ask, Kev, if they’re fighting each other with this level of violence now, just how much more intense will it be once we actually get to the fuckfighting?”

“As intense as it needs to be, my friend. Alice came into this as a nobody, and she wants to leave as a somebody. Best way to do that is to beat the crap out of somebody we all know very well. Tale as old as time. Now Bux Bunny, I’d say, wants to make the record clear that she’s still a singles threat. Still someone you shouldn’t take lightly. Each competitor definitely has skin in the game at this point.”

“Indeed. And by the looks of it, blood on the mat, too.”

The commentator’s observation proved apt as the referee walked over a smear of visible crimson on the canvas while monitoring Melanie Taylor going to the outside and readying her stance for another-

“Hah!” Another round kick that slammed against the rookie’s sternum, knocking the fuckfighter against the crowd barricade.

The front-row spectators were certainly getting their money’s worth on this night.

Switching it up, Mel sliced across inked skin and pierced nipples with a knife edge chop.

Then back to the chest kick.

Chop. Kick. Chop. Kick.

Pausing as the referee started a count against them both, Mel grabbed around Alice’s shaved head and started to drag her back towards the ring.

They were nearing the point of reentry when the Seattle woman suddenly reversed the grip, grabbing Bux by the locks and slamming her facefirst into the canvas!

Melanie grunted, grabbing at her nose as the battered woman next to her took a wincing moment to collect her bearings.

“Take it!” Grabbing a fistful of hair, Alice reared Melanie back and then rammed her face back into the apron.

Jostled by the violent impact, her petite body slumped and she sank down to both knees while Alice staggered back with her chest bruised and beet red.

“Come on Bux, fuck this bitch up!” one fan encouraged her from behind the barrier.

“She wishes,” came Alice’s sneering reply as she grabbed Mel by the panties and neck with both hands.

With a grunting effort, she hauled the Bunny back inside the ring before rolling back in herself.

Mel was adrift in a sea of grogginess as she slid over on her back, then her belly.

She knew she had to do something, but she was too dazed to know what.

Very quickly however, that decision was taken out of her hands as the Seattle woman grabbed her by the hair and yanked her to her feet.

She was squeezed in a front facelock. Held up in suspense.

Then driven down into the blank canvas from a viscous standing DDT!

Nearly spiked on her head, she went slack instantly while her opponent almost casually rolled her over on her back.

Floating over on top to assume a mounting position, Alice unleashed a sinister smile from ear to ear before unleashing hell in the form of forearms at disturbingly close range.

Mel was hit- no bludgeoned with strikes that rocked the boat of consciousness she was already precariously clinging to.

Again and again.

“Stop- that’s enough!”

And again despite the referee’s warnings.

Only stopping when she felt like stopping.

And by that point, her forearm had gotten a bit wet, but not with sweat.

Holding her arm close to her mouth, Alice lashed out with her forked tongue and sadistically licked up the trail of Melanie Taylor’s blood off her skin.

As that perverse image filled the entirety of the JumboTron, the crowd began to chant in unison: “YOU SICK FUCK!! YOU SICK FUCK!!”

She smiled with almost vampiric glee before peeling Mel’s face off the mat with one hand.

Her hands weakly pawed at the controlling grip of the newcomer as she was brought to her feet hardly in presentable fashion.

At this point, the Bunny was bleeding but she didn’t know if it was from her mouth, her nose, or maybe both.

She was leaking nonetheless, and not exactly in the sexy way.

Holding Bux by the hair, she went behind the blonde and seized her in a half nelson with one arm.

Then with the other, she went to capture a single chicken-

“Bitch!” Mel popped her in the mouth with a back elbow using the same forearm Alice was trying to secure.

Preventing the suplex attempt, Mel would succeed in dropping down to her knees while hurling Alice overhead in an improvised judo throw using her captured arm as leverage.

The tattooed temptress shot back up. Stalked back into range of-

“Hah!” A spinning back kick from the quick-footed Bunny that nearly doubled her over.

Seeing her opponent almost taking a knee over her shoulder, Melanie kept going in the forward-facing direction.

Catching a rebound, she catapulted herself back to the center of the ring only to see Alice coming at her fast. Faster than she could anticip-

A clobbering sledge of a forearm knocked Bux Bunny down before the thought could finish.

Once again, the canvas provided cold comfort.

“Heads up,” Alice mocked her using her own words, throwing her head back in cruel laughter while sauntering around the sprawled sexfighter.

Seeing her next opportunity, the inked up fuckfighter brought her to a fullstand again before Irish whipping Bux to the ropes with a one-armed launch.

Mel barely sprinted but mostly stumbled her way across the ring before turning to take the cables against her back- and then hooking her arms around them.

Halting her momentum in an instinctual flash of clarity, she fixed the other woman with a look of groggy determination that said without a word spoken, That all you got?

Cracking her neck, Alice dashed forward to show her.

Mel couldn’t stand for much longer.

Gotcha.

But maybe long enough to sidestep the approaching alt woman and send her into the ropes chestfirst.

As Alice bounced backwards, Mel caught her around the waist from behind and bridged backwards into the snap release German suplex!

The crowd erupted with delight as the Seattle woman was dropped neckfirst on the canvas, rolling through to a disoriented kneel.

One hand on the base of her skull, she was perhaps starting to see stars of her own as Bux began to rise to a sitting position.

Slow and sluggish at first. But the urgency soon returned with the crowd clapping along in a rally.

Getting one leg under her, she pushed to her feet.

A stumble here, a stagger there, but she righted herself eventually.

Right on time to take advantage of the sadist still on her knees before her.

Clasping her hands together, she swung with her hips and delivered a powerful roundhouse straight to the sternum.

It visibly rocked Alice, nearly toppling her over with the deceptive power packed within her leg muscles.

She glowered up at the blonde woman, but that quickly became a grimace as she felt up her bruised midsection.

Another chest kick smacked the top of her foot closer to the shoulder, making Alice growl out in pained anger.

“Come on. Pick it up, girl.” Mentally cajoling herself on, she delivered a third kick to the tattooed torso of her adversary.

Followed by a fourth. A fifth.

Then a pause, letting the crowd audibly build the anticipation before finally she aimed a little higher to go for the hea-

Alice ducked. Rose back up.

Went for her countermove with the blonde’s back now to her.

Melanie gave a startled shout as the woman reached one arm between her legs from behind, pulling her down to the mat in a rollup.

Then as her shoulders were pressed to the mat, she felt the weight of Alice threatening to settle over on top of her legs, slender little fingers grabbing at her panties to try and pull them up so she can access her pus-

“No!” Mel kicked out, sending her opponent toppling off her before she could even get a fingertip inside of her.

Adrenaline in full swing, Bux Bunny was up at the same time Alice was.

Snarling, the metal-pierced fuckfighter went for a clothesline as they came back together.

Melanie pulled the trigger first with a desperate roundhouse to the side of the head.

It connected flush. Straight smack of flesh on flesh.

Reeling backwards, Alice moved as if driven by autopilot, staggering right out of range.

And rebounding off the ropes.

The Florida-born sexfighter, straightening her stance out, finally started to follow after her.

And knocking Bux Bunny down with a sudden, strong clothesline out of nowhere!

Blindsided by the blur of motion that was the Settle woman’s clobbering forearm, Mel crumpled instantly to the canvas.

She landed spread-eagled and stared up at the bright lights.

Back to being dazed. Back to being disoriented.

And back to being at the mercy of the sadistic sexfighter somehow still standing above her.

Clutching at her shoulder, Alice’s grimace lingered, but eventually her lips curled back into that malevolent sneer.

“I don’t know how she took that headkick and came back with a receipt already in hand, but by God that’s exactly what just happened. Kev, this has been a very competitive showing from our debuting fuckfighter so far. Far from what many people would expect, perhaps, when this match was first made.”

“Well to her credit Alice dictated the terms of the match from that inciting headbutt, and so far things have played mostly to her benefit. She wanted a brawl, she got a brawl. That obviously plays to her advantage, but soon enough, she’s going to have to contend with the one thing Bux Bunny has in abundance that she does not yet possess: experience.”

Alice grinned as the crowd’s chants to rally Bux went seemingly unanswered.

She knew exactly how she wanted to finish the Bunny now.

Reaching down, she grabbed for another fistful of locks…

…right as Mel grabbed a hold of her arm and yanked the bitch attached to it down to the mat with her!

The tattooed sexfighter gave an unceremonious yell as she hit the mat, chest to the canvas while the Miami woman got up and sat her weight down over the now captured limb.

Gripping the wrist with both hands, Melanie wrenched back suddenly into her kneeling armbar signature.

Alice became a creature of writhing, thrashing energy as Bux cranked back on the arm, hyperextending the joints lining her forearm- and especially the one in her already sore shoulder.

“Fuck motherfucker!!” She cried and cursed out, trying to pry her arm free from all the pressure.

But as hard as she tried, Mel had her locked for the stay.

Her legs kicked. And kicked.

The blood dripped from Bux Bunny’s defiant face, but her grip did not loosen even the slightest bit.

Not until she heard it.

Alice finally tapped out with the other arm.

And that was it.

Melanie Taylor collapsed forward, relief taking over as the referee called for the bell.

An approving roar hit the ring from all sides.

Rolling away, Alice clutched her arm while the first decision of the match was declared: “Ladies and gentlemen…”

Holy fuck.

“...with an armbar submission…BUX BUNNY!!”

“Again, what did I say about the experience factor? Alice got a little too cocky there and paid for it big time.”

“Oh absolutely. And I think the look on her face right now just proves it. Speaking of, check out the crimson mask on Melanie's face right now. Talk about an image that’s gonna stick with you long after this night is done.”

“Not bad.”

A somewhat impressed Jane looked at the mounted monitor as the commentators continued talking over a highlight reel of moments from the match so far.

There were a dozen things she could be doing at this moment, but here she was.

Regrouping in her corner, the slim woman was dabbing at her face with a towel the referee handed her.

But in her jade eyes was a glimmer of something the Swann had perhaps seen in herself once upon a time.

“Maybe I was right about you all along…”

The crimson red had streaked into Bux Bunny’s blonde locks at this point.

She looked like someone who just got dropped into a war zone.

Correction: she looked like someone who just got dropped into a war zone while still dressed like a damn Victoria’s Secret model.

“I don’t even bleed this much when it’s my time of the month,” she thought to herself sarcastically, attempting to clean her face while the rest period wore on.

Resting against the bottom turnbuckle, she looked across the ring at Alice who was also in a seated position in her corner.

Cradling her arm, her opponent had a visible welt on the side of her face. Blood smeared across her chest.

Without speaking a word, the tattooed woman reached down with her good arm and slipped some fingers inside her panties.

And then started to finger herself openly.

Somehow, Melanie wasn’t surprised to see her taking pleasure out of pain.

That’s practically a prerequisite for most people who come to the League anyways.

Crooning softly, Alice stroked herself with lazy yet lustful flourishes for a bit while Bux focused on some self-care of her own.

Getting the blood out from around her eyes and nose, she tossed the rag away and just waited.

Ding ding!

Apparently not for very long once the referee ordered the bell to ring again.

Bringing herself off the mat and to her feet, Bux watched as Alice used the ropes to prompt her vertical ascent as well.

The ref ushered them back together, but neither woman was in much of a hurry to reconvene.

Emerging from her corner, Mel warily started walking while the sexfighter from Washington did the same.

Walking around in a circle as the crowd settled into another supportive chant: “FUCK HER UP, BUNNY! FUCK HER UP!!”

Clap-clap.

“You got fans, huh?” Alice remarked aloud.

“Really? Didn’t notice,” came the sardonic reply from the jade-eyed blonde.

The tattooed woman merely shrugged. “Gonna be my fans after I fuck that pretty little face of yours after the match. Well, not so pretty now though, right? Heh, now that I think about it, what’s the boyfriend gonna think when you come home looking like that?”

Mel cracked her neck and replied with matter-of-fact certainty, “That his girlfriend just beat the shit out of some bitch who didn’t know who she was getting in the ring with. Something like that.”

Licking her lips, Alice’s grin was evil and it was eager. “Back to it, then?”

Not waiting for an answer, the Seattle woman lunged and swung for the head.

She tried for a clothesline. She missed.

Ducking and turning around, Bux started back up with the kicking.

With hips already in motion, she pumped roundhouse after roundhouse against the chest of the tattooed sexfighter.

Every thumping impact of shin against sternum sent Alice staggering and stumbling backwards- forcing her against the ropes eventually.

And even there, the kicks kept coming.

One after the other until finally Bux stopped and pressed against the other woman before she could recover.

Latching onto her wrist, she whipped Alice to the opposite side of the ring- but Alice reversed mid-launch to send the Bunny sprinting instead.

Taking the momentum in stride, she came back to center with a leap.

Wrapping her legs around the lesser-experienced woman’s neck, Bux twisted and threw her to the mat in a swift hurricanrana!

Nothing but snapping efficiency in her execution, Mel landed on her front while the tattooed fuckfighter hit the mat hard on her lower back.

The blonde pushed up on all fours, looking over one shoulder to see Alice writhing and rolling under the ropes.

On the outside now, Alice incurred a booing reception as she landed feetfirst and did the usual ‘woe is me’ routine checking up on her chest.

Slowly, Melanie Taylor got up. Ran the forward-facing ropes.

The crowd stood up.

She re-crossed the center of the ring, gaining speed.

Alice turned around.

Bux soared through the ropes.

Alice sidestepped.

Bux hit the crowd barricade. Hard.

Oh fuck.

Really hard.

Crashing and burning against the solid barrier, Melanie collapsed to the side clutching at her shoulder that took the initial brunt of the impact.

Many in the crowd flinched. Winced.

But their expressions all paled in comparison to the look of dawning opportunity from Alice just feet away from the writhing wreckage that was Bux Bunny.

“Oh that’s not good,” George grimaced.

“No it is not,” Kevin agreed. “The reward was high, but unfortunately so was the risk. A risk that did not pay off.”

“That could be a match-changer, couldn’t it Kev?”

“Could be a match-ender depending on how hard she hit,” the other commentator opined. “You throw yourself at a metal barrier at that speed, there’s potential for a dislocated shoulder.”

“Damn. That is tough-”

“-shit,” Melanie cursed while grabbing at her throbbing upper body.

Any part of her that hit the barricade was hurting like hell.

“Well, that usually doesn’t happen,” she thought to herself, mid-grunt.

Her state of discombobulation and disarray went on a moment or two longer before tattooed thighs sauntered in front of her.

Gripping the young woman by the hair, Alice would drag her from a disoriented slump to a slightly less disoriented stand.

Once up, she was quickly pushed back under the ropes and back into the ring.

Rolling over on her belly, Bux staggered back to a fullstand of her own volition this time.

Still favoring the shoulder, she heard the sliding reentrance of her opponent behind her.

Turn turn-

“Nngghh…” She was knocked down by a lariat from behind, Alice’s forearm exploding into her blindside.

Dropping like a lead weight, Melanie went prone instantly as the shaved sexfighter went on her knees beside her.

Ouch.

With one hand, she cradled the base of her throbbing neck.

“Time to get me wet, bitch.”

Melanie was hurting too much from too many places to register a word that was just said.

Not until she was yanked up by the locks, pressed against pierced tits, and then felt two fingers plunge between her wincing lips.

She grunted in alarm as Alice pushed her digits as far deep as she could get inside her mouth before pulling them out, now drenched in her saliva.

Grabbing around her throat with one hand, the Seattle woman moved her wet fingers down Bux’s midriff and slipped them under her panties.

Then, she felt a second penetration of her body.

“Oh fuck.” The kind that really woke her up.

Pumping and thrusting, Alice started fingering her with a steady sexual rhythm.

Not like Daniel. Especially not like Daniel.

But it was making her hips move. Making her inner walls clench and react.

“Oh…” She couldn’t finish the sentence.

“Mmmm, rookie’s got some skills, huh?” Alice mocked her in a whispered taunt, kissing against the nape of the blonde woman’s nape while holding her close.

The sound of fingers fucking pussy was catching on the ring mics.

“You’re gonna cum for me, Melanie.” More kisses along the neck.

With shuddering breath, Bux offered a defiant response. “No.”

“Yes,” came her purring response, right before she licked the Miami woman’s earlobe with her tongue.

The fingers went faster inside of her.

Sensations of orgasmic delight were pulsating throughout her womanhood. Threatening to overtake her.

But she held firm.

“No.” And she started to stand up, holding on to that conviction.

Alice stayed on her, the pussy plundering not relenting. Not slowing down.

Neither was Bux, as she fought to her feet as the crowd followed her there.

Relighting a fire deep inside, the slim sexfighter hissed in a breath against the continued fingerblasting…

…and finally drove the sharp point of her elbow back against the stomach of the alt sexfighter still pleasuring her from behind.

She did that once, then twice for good measure.

Hearing the grunt then feeling her opponent loosening her grip, the blonde turned her head against her opponent’s chest while wrapping her arms around Alice’s waist.

She needed something big to break the hold fully.

Cinching the grip tight, she lifted the other woman into the air and fell backwards.

Her core muscles strained with the effort but the elevation was just enough to secure a sound impact on the canvas as Bux delivered a Saito suplex.

Something like that.

Alice landed on her neck and shoulders, her fingers slipping out of Mel’s pussy in the process.

The slam led to immediate separation as the inked up fuckfighter writhed and rolled away.

No longer under sexual duress, the Miami woman sat up and struggled to her feet with the crowd very audibly behind her.

Eventually getting to a vertical base, Bux gradually turned to see Alice on the other side of the ring.

She was clinging to the ropes for support, her expression dazed and lost.

Which makes sense given Melanie Taylor almost dropped her right on her head.

Finding her footing, Bux closed in the distance with a sprint.

Running, running, and jumping at the Seattle woman as she turned to face her.

Interlacing both hands together around her shaved head, she braced her feet against Alice’s waist, and started to shift her weight ba-

“Whoa fuck!” But while in mid-air, Alice twisted with her midsection and sent Bux throatfirst into the top rope instead.

Disrupting the monkey flip, Melanie lost her balance and nearly got her entire neck whiplashed by the sudden landing.

Fumbling and flailing like a ragdoll, she stumbled backwards- right into her opponent’s reach.

Disoriented, she didn’t even realize Alice hooking both her arms from the side.

Then, she felt her feet leaving the mat as the other woman went for liftoff, arching her back while slamming Bux backwards.

Delivering an unexpected tiger suplex that jarred the Bunny’s neck and shoulders upon landing.

Maybe Alice wasn’t so dazed after all.

Holding on to the double chickenwing despite the completed throw, the tattooed sexfighter got on her knees while still maintaining control over Bux’s upper limbs.

Forcing Melanie over on her face, she took only a moment to grin with savoring intent before unleashing her next move.

And that move was to bridge forward with incredible dexterity, flipping her entire body over Bux so that she landed in a crab walk pose.

Up on tiptoes, she then started to crank forward on the double vice grip.

Her smiling head inverted next to Melanie’s, she wrenched on the captured arms to apply pressure directly to-

“Fuck fucck!” Directly to the shoulders. Directly to the neck.

Though her face was obscured by shaking blonde hair, Mel’s voice was very much heard as she was tortured in this grounded submission.

“I can’t speak to what the name of that move is, but if the sounds I’m hearing from Ms. Taylor is any indication, that does not seem like a pleasant hold to be in,” George winced in sympathy.

“Some call it Cattle Mutilation, but you’re absolutely right in that it’s an extremely painful submission,” Kevin provided his veteran analysis. “Alice is exerting tremendous pressure on certain muscle-groups in the upper body with that double underhook. There’s potential for some real long-term damage the longer it stays locked in.”

“The flexibility to pull it off though- that has to take a toll, no?”

“No doubt. But at the same time, I think Alice wants the bragging rights of making one of our brightest stars today tap out in her debut match. And to that end, I think there’s no limit she wouldn’t cross.”

Oh fuck this hurts.

The tops of Melanie’s naked feet drummed painfully against the flat canvas.

She couldn’t move her arms. Couldn’t lift her head.

Fuck fuck fuck-

“Fuck.” She grunted aloud.

“Bunny, do you want to tap out?” came the voice of the striped official kneeling over them.

She was grimacing hard against the mat. Trying to force the words out through the pain.

“Tap!” Alice growled, looking up at the sky while her back remained arched above the ground.

Fuck. This.

“No,” she answered, finally finding the will to fight for her freedom.

Her arms were not available at the moment, but she could still twist her hips. Which she did.

She could still stretch and kick with her legs. Which she also did.

And as a result, Mel could move at least her lower half around the ring, even if by mere inches.

“BUX! BUX! BUX!!” The crowd was rooting for her.

She was listening, but she was also in considerable agony at the same time.

Both things galvanized her, nonetheless.

Squirming inch by inch, she was throwing out her legs blindly in hopes that they would catch something.

“Tap, Melanie,” came the twisted sneer of her opponent.

She kept kicking. Kept stretching.

Come on.

The pressure continued to mount, tearing at her joints.

“Break!” The top of her foot finally graced the bottom rope.

Yes.

The official involved herself more physically to force the release as her foot just barely draped over the lower cable.

A collective sigh of relief rushed through the arena.

The blonde sexfighter was also relieved, but that came with the caveat of searing aches shooting through her upper body.

Still facedown, Melanie breathed in the womanly musk between them as Alice untangled herself and got up.

Breathing and wincing hard, Bux could see feet in fishnets parading around her head in an agitated march.

Instinctively she started to move towards the ropes-

“Cunt!” But she was the victim of the rookie’s snarling wrath anyways.

The tattooed woman stomped on the back of her head, her neck, her shoulderblades, anywhere and everywhere that hurt.

And it did.

Pure self-preservation eventually took hold and she rolled out of the ring and tried to regroup on the apron.

“I really wish you tapped out, Melanie.”

Attempting to push to her feet, Melanie offered a defiant response under her breath, “And I wish you’d kiss my ass.”

She then cried out as Alice seized her by the hair from inside the ring and forced her into a standing position.

“Because now I really have to hurt you. So next time, you’ll fucking tap when I tell you to,” she hissed venomously at the battered blonde.

Maintaining her grip with fingers digging deep against Mel’s roots, she ran her tongue along one side of Bux Bunny’s face.

Tasting her blood.

Alice then shifted her demented dark eyes towards the turnbuckle in front of them.

Melanie soon saw what she saw.

“Bye bye Bunny.” She then started to run with Malanie dragged along the apron with her.

Heard that shit before.

The destination was the steel rod that connected the metal ringpost to the rest of the turnbuckle.

Melanie wasn’t about to let that happen.

So as they arrived, the blonde woman stopped the momentum by grabbing the steel piece with one hand.

With the other, she grabbed around the shaved head of the Seattle sexfighter and slammed her facefirst against the top turnbuckle padding instead!

It rocked Alice, sending her reeling backwards while Melanie finished taking her breather on the outside.

Wiping at her face, the jade-eyed sexfighter started to climb up the turnbuckle she was nearly rammed headfirst into.

Balancing herself on the ascent, Bux moved carefully but quickly to the top perch overlooking the ring and her opponent staggering around inside of it.

Taking a deep breath, she soared into the air. Twisted around.

“Hah!” And leveled Alice with a missile dropkick that blasted her across the ring.

Connecting both soles against sternum, Bux Bunny landed on her belly while the tattooed sadist flopped and fell over on her side several feet away.

Both women were down.

The referee was walking between them, and the crowd continued to make their voices heard.

Getting on all fours, Mel’s chest was heaving and her hair was a jungle canopy concealing her face.

She looked like she’d been getting her ass kicked for a while.

It was time for her to turn things around.

Feeling adrenaline rush through her body anew, the resilient blonde pushed to her feet.

The top-rope maneuver had been the restart button she needed to refresh herself.

Now that she was up, she was walking towards Alice who was struggling to stand.

Closing the gap between them, Bux started to grab her- only to get grabbed first.

Suddenly standing up straight, Alice wrapped one arm across the blonde’s chest and swept out her near leg with her own.

Driving Melanie down on her neck and shoulders in a surprise STO.

Rolling over on her front, Bux grabbed at the base of her neck as a new wave of pain spread over already sore parts of her body.

Her breasts were about as red as Melanie’s face was at this point from all the kicks, but that hardly seemed to bother Alice as she leered down at the kneeling Bunny.

“Gonna have to try a little harder than that, slut,” she mocked her, before setting her sights elsewhere.

Taking off in the side-direction, the tattooed sexfighter hit the ropes.

Done.

And rebounded back only to get knocked down by a now standing and soaring Melanie Taylor hitting her with a lariat.

Landing on her knees after her forearm laced across the upper body of her opponent, the Miami woman was already springing to her feet as Alice stumbled to hers.

Another running lariat dropped the Seattle woman and Bux was building steam now.

Smacking the mat while on her knees again, Melanie surged to a vertical base with her adversary struggling off the mat.

Making herself a seemingly stationary target, the more experienced sexfighter waited until Alice, almost on instinct, tried for a clothesline.

Easily ducking and weaving underneath, Bux grabbed the wrist mid-evasion and twisted it behind the woman’s back.

She then grabbed her other wrist, stretching both limbs behind the novice sexfighter’s back.

Guiding her a few steps to the left, Mel braced one foot just under Alice’s shoulderblades before falling on her back.

Her other feet would join its twin as the inked up fuckfighter was forcibly arched while facing the near corner.

Alice shook her head no.

“Bye bye bitch,” Melanie taunted her before extending her legs and launching the sexfighter with the double foot backbreaker throw.

Catapulted, she flew headfirst into the top turnbuckle pad. Got rocked.

Then slumped back around with her back to the buckles and her eyes soon widening for-

“Ngghh.” For Bux Bunny to run, turn, and slam against her in a corner hip attack.

Smirking at the grunting response, the sexfighter from Florida dove into a forward roll to create some distance between them.

Then turning around, Mel waited until Alice had stumbled close enough for her next move.

She jumped and clipped the other woman with an enziguri kick that connected flush against the side of her head.

Foot hit face, knocking her opponent to the mat like a puppet with the strings suddenly cut.

Rising back up on her knees, Bux tossed her hair and flashed a fierce smile as the crowd cheered her on.

She was re-energized. Ready.

“BUX!! BUX!! BUX!!” And she was far from the only one.

Standing up, Mel grabbed the limp wrist of her opponent and dragged her towards the center of the ring.

Alice was groaning but she wasn’t making any attempt to get up.

Then, in a why the fuck not? moment, she took off her bra and tossed it out to the masses.

That got the crowd even more excited.

Breasts now bared, the slim sexfighter ducked under the middle rope and started up the corner turnbuckle.

Rung by rung, she reached the high perch.

Feeling a little froggy, she steadily stood up on the top rope.

Preparing to go chest to naked chest against her opponent…who suddenly rolled out of range and slipped out under the ropes on the far side of the ring.

This fucking bitch.

Alice dropped to the floor on the outside and struggled to pick herself up.

The crowd of course let her have it with the jeers and boos.

Gingerly jumping down to the mat, Bux went to the middle of the ring with a grimace of lingering pain but also fresh disappointment.

That disappointment didn’t last long, however, as she looked over her shoulder, then back at Alice coming to her feet.

I’m an idiot.

Taking off in the opposite direction, she hit the ropes. Rebounded.

Kept running. Faster and faster.

Alice barely had time to look up before Bux Bunny exploded through the ropes and slammed into her!

Catching her offguard, Melanie’s Kamikaze tactics proved successful this time as both women crashed to the floor.

Rolling over and scooting against the barricade with cheering fans above her, the blonde fuckfighter grabbed at her shoulder while still smiling anyways.

Worth it.

“She got her that time, Kev.”

“That she did. No hesitation, no second guessing. She knew she’d be catching Alice offguard this time, and that is exactly what happened.”

Sitting up against the barrier, Melanie looked at the woman sprawled out beside her.

Then she looked up at the fans in the stands. Everyone chanting her name. Holding signs in her favor.

Nodding at their support, she swallowed another bitter dose of pain and pushed to her feet one more time.

Gripping the hand of her opponent, she peeled the groggy fuckfighter off the floor and latched on to her upper body.

Throwing her back inside the ring, the blonde woman leaned against the ring apron for a laboring moment.

A moment later, she pushed herself under the ropes.

Stumbling up, Alice seemed to not know where she was.

With a focused saunter, Bux Bunny approached her…

…and then got hit by a sudden headbutt that almost knocked her out cold.

Almost.

But she was standing. Staggering, but standing.

Her arms dangling by her sides, Melanie was swaying on her feet as the desperation strike reverberated through her body.

Facing away from Alice, she was thoroughly dazed.

Sound was coming in one ear. Going out the other.

The referee was a black-and-white blur dancing around them.

Behind her, the tattooed fuckfighter regained her bearings first, and struck.

Alice grabbed around her forearms in another double underhook from the rear, this time twisting around and forcing the Bunny to turn with her.

They went around until Mel was captured against her opponent’s back.

Her lights were already dim, but this seemed like the final killswitch.

No.

Alice started to fall, but Bux slipped her arms free at the last splitsecond.

Grabbing around the neck, Melanie swiftly hopped atop Alice’s shoulders from behind.

She crossed her ankles. Took a breath.

And twisted backwards on the reverse headscissors to flip the other sexfighter right on her shaved head.

The ring gave a thudding impact as Bux Bunny delivered a poisonrana!

Landing on her front, the blonde felt the impact of her adversary’s skull smacking the canvas.

And so did everyone else in the arena.

Gasps and shouts rippled throughout the crowd as Melanie Taylor pulled herself up to her feet.

She staggered to the right. Stumbled to the left.

But regained her center in time to turn to her periphery and see Alice just barely upright in a kneeling stupor.

Groggy beyond belief yet defiant on her knees, the sadistic sexfighter wasn’t done yet.

Bux assumed a stance. Yelled a cry at the top of her lungs.

Smack! And finally delivered a sharp roundhouse kick right to the side of her head that dropped the fuckfighter slack on her back.

One last shot.

Bux collapsed on her knees.

Alice was down. And stayed down.

“Okay…fuck,” she panted, combing her hair back.

The adrenaline had tapered a bit now.

She was starting to feel the fatigue burning through her body.

But then she looked up. Heard the cheers.

And found just enough internal fortitude to drive this all home.

Turning to face Alice, Melanie crawled on one side of her.

Lifted one leg over and settled into a straddling position facing her opponent’s lower half.

From there, she shimmied Alice’s panties down just enough, lashed her tongue against her innermost fingers, then plugged those bad boys right inside.

The gates quickly gave way as Bux Bunny gave some fingerfucking of her own to the Seattle woman.

It hardly took a moment before Alice was shuddering and quivering underneath her.

Plucking and pumping, she worked with a look of determination and zeal.

Usually, Mel would’ve gotten much more intimate with her opponent’s sexy bits, but after getting hit so many times in the face, well, she wasn’t exactly in a pussy eating mood.

But she still worked just as hard to bring the pleasure after both competitors brought the pain throughout the match.

“Come on…” Probing even deeper with the penetrations, she listened for the increasingly verbal moans of Alice and then adjusted accordingly.

She liked a steady thumb on her clit. Done.

She wanted a little stirring action in her sexpot. Done.

Anything and everything to make this bitch cu-

“FUUUCCKK!!!”

Alice came.

Hips bucked and girlcum drenched her digits with Alice continuing to scream out in cooing satisfaction.

“Orgasm on the mats.” The ref called it.

Easing her fingers out of now slick pussylips, Mel leaned back in weary yet well-earned triumph.

“Winner of the second and final fall with a forced orgasm via fingering…and winner of the match…BUX BUNNY!!

The official raised her hand as she stood up to soak in the waves of crowd applause.

“And that was all she wrote, folks. Strong finish to a very strong showing from our resident Bunny.”

“She overcame a lot here and I don’t just mean her opponent who put in a very respectable effort in her debut. Last week happened, you can’t change it. Two weeks ago happened, can’t change that either. But tonight she definitely changed the minds of many who thought she couldn’t get the job done by herself.”

Turning around finally, Melanie looked on as the Seattle sexfighter dragged herself up on her knees.

She felt like hell. Alice probably felt worse, and not just physically.

Mel could relate to coming up short on the initial outing.

She could relate to that a lot.

In spite of the unfavorable ruling, Alice still managed to crawl over to where Bux was standing.

She looked up at the blonde woman with a mix of scorn and longing.

For a second, Melanie didn’t know whether she wanted to keep fighting or start fucking.

By the intensity of her glare, it could really go either way.

That question was quickly answered as the tattooed woman pulled down her panties…

“I want a rematch,” she said.

…and then without a moment’s hesitation she put mouth to mound and penetrated her orally with-

“Oh f-fuck.” With her split tongue no less, visibly shocking Bux with the novel sensations spiraling through her as her former opponent lapped and lashed against her slit in lustful submission.

Whatever Alice was feeling at that moment certainly came out with a passion as she seduced the petite sexfighter’s pussy with her oral flourishes.

“Yeah…yeah.” She closed her eyes, letting her body express itself as it did.

Alice kept licking. She kept moaning.

For how long, she didn’t know.

But she did know when she was getting close.

Close and wet and shaking…

“Fuck yeah.” And cumming, Bux instinctively grinding her damp womanhood against the shaved woman’s face.

Getting every last bit of pleasure out as she achieved climax.

Eyes still closed, she had a big dumb smile plastered on her face.

Still worth it.

Author's Note:

- Another fun one! I used a little more color in drawing this match but I think it was warranted for a contest like this.

- The model for Alice is Leigh Raven. For Melanie Taylor, as always it's the lovely Elsa Jean.

- 3 guesses on who Alice's favorite rock band is?

- Appreciate the support, and keep the comments coming. Next time will see the return of another popular blonde to the squared circle.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alice1.jpg (212.8 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg BuxBunny7.jpg (493.7 KB, 110 views)

Last edited by batman4life; 24-Feb-24 at 18:14.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Feb-24, 22:31
Points: 325, Level: 6 Points: 325, Level: 6 Points: 325, Level: 6
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Default Re: Tales of the Sex Fighting League

Hey dude, I read the story about Dan vs Bux Bunny, you said that you made an alt ending, can I see it? I'm more into women topping men xd
Old 01-Mar-24, 00:04
Points: 4,490, Level: 28 Points: 4,490, Level: 28 Points: 4,490, Level: 28
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Person [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
He included alternate ending attachments on Pages 39, 46, 58, 72, 79, 87, and 92 of this thread.
In response to the question ^^^^^

Also, thanks for this awesome match, batman4life. I love seeing Bux bounce back, she’s easy to root for and clearly needed the boost. As always, I’m eager to see where you take the narrative and for sure can’t wait for the next bout!
The Following User Says Thank You to Person For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Mar-24, 18:11
Points: 485, Level: 7 Points: 485, Level: 7 Points: 485, Level: 7
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%

Hate to see this series go. Enjoyed. Last installment. Is another coming?
Old 19-Mar-24, 21:29
Points: 5,686, Level: 32 Points: 5,686, Level: 32 Points: 5,686, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

I agree with the previous comment, I'd hate to see this series end as well. Hopefully you have another project in mind.
The Following User Says Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-24, 21:42
Points: 996, Level: 12 Points: 996, Level: 12 Points: 996, Level: 12
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

You never fail to disappoint with the sheer and consistent quality of your work batman. You're a masterful work and I adore your series, it's exactly what I'm into and while it incorporates certain elements that I'd prefer it didn't (foot stuff), I'm glad that gou accommodate a wide ranging array of fetishes. I wanted to ask, if there was ever a chance of boy on boy in the thread. We've had mixed and lesbian matches, can we ever hope to see a gay match? Aside from that, I had wanted to also ask if there were any alternate endings planned? Thor and Wildcat, Cheery and Gavin or Mel and Alice? I for one would love to read any or all of them. I understand you have a hectic schedule and I don't want to you feel compelled, but hey, you don't get if you don't ask first. I'd also third the opinion that this series shouldn't end any time soon.

Kindest regards and gratitude,
Jeremiah.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeremiah For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-24, 04:35
Points: 4,490, Level: 28 Points: 4,490, Level: 28 Points: 4,490, Level: 28
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Why are you all talking like this series is ending? Did I miss something?
Old 20-Mar-24, 17:09
Points: 996, Level: 12 Points: 996, Level: 12 Points: 996, Level: 12
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Person [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why are you all talking like this series is ending? Did I miss something?
Personally, I think there's been some misinterpretation. Perhaps what they meant to say was they were sad that segment was ending as opposed to the whole thing? I doubt it's ending, I was just following on from previous comments myself.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeremiah For This Useful Post:

Tags
fight, mixed fighting, sex fighting, sex wrestling