Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-226.

Old 11-Aug-11, 21:47
Points: 48,514, Level: 96 Points: 48,514, Level: 96 Points: 48,514, Level: 96
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,882 Times in 165 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to DanFemwrestlingfan
Default Sometimes The Men Win

I have been meaning to make this thread for a while now.

Here is a thread for everyone to share their pics of mixed wrestling matches where the men is in control. Most on this forum, and elsewhere, clearly prefer the men losing. And I admit those are hot.

But I can't be the only one with a fondness for matches where the guy wins, or at least puts up a good fight.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 11-Aug-11, 23:10
urban warrior

Default Re: Sometimes The Men Win

finally! i've been waiting for this thread. i'm gonna start posting here some time in the near future. I honestly don't see how some people can stand seeing the women on top all of the time. variety is the spice of life after all .
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-11, 08:52
Points: 49,336, Level: 97 Points: 49,336, Level: 97 Points: 49,336, Level: 97
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,725 Times in 409 Posts
Smile Re: Sometimes The Men Win

Yes, Urban Warrior. Variety is fine to me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 156609324.jpg (68.4 KB, 1090 views)
File Type: jpg 157783981.jpg (84.9 KB, 1107 views)
File Type: jpg 733531794.jpg (194.0 KB, 993 views)
File Type: jpg dcw+011+1+005.jpg (139.0 KB, 508 views)
File Type: jpg deb027a6f92714a48da0b9f1712dc433.jpg (26.2 KB, 559 views)
Old 12-Aug-11, 14:58
Fishoil

Gotta have victory and defeat ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mbo-03.JPG (82.2 KB, 1472 views)
File Type: jpg md-03.jpg (60.9 KB, 2355 views)
File Type: jpg md-07.jpg (32.6 KB, 850 views)
File Type: jpg md-10.jpg (72.7 KB, 1249 views)
File Type: jpg md-16.jpg (116.6 KB, 2942 views)
File Type: jpg md-20.jpg (75.3 KB, 1154 views)
File Type: jpg md-22.jpg (34.2 KB, 2162 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-11, 15:39
urban warrior

a few of my kind of pics. for those of you who know me on this board, you should already know what my specialty is .

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 12-Aug-11, 15:41
urban warrior

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-13, 11:34
Points: 2,888, Level: 22 Points: 2,888, Level: 22 Points: 2,888, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

excellent collection, but could you tell me where you got this pic?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i once saw it before but sadly forgot the site's name
Old 18-Apr-12, 03:51
DragonTwister11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishoil [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Which video is pic 5?

from this post: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jul-13, 21:21
Points: 6,015, Level: 33 Points: 6,015, Level: 33 Points: 6,015, Level: 33
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonTwister11 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Which video is pic 5?

from this post: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Matrock, Co-Ed Lockerroom Sex Fights, Caesar & Tommi Rose.
Old 13-Oct-16, 19:56
Points: 3,046, Level: 22 Points: 3,046, Level: 22 Points: 3,046, Level: 22
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishoil [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
can somebody do 1,2,5 to me?

Tags
maledom, wedgie