Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-May-19, 03:00
Points: 6,281, Level: 33 Points: 6,281, Level: 33 Points: 6,281, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Looking for a video [single thread for all searches]

Anyone know where this is from? I tried searching for the video title with "Spanish" and portuguese in the search, but cannot find it.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 28-May-19, 11:01
Points: 3,568, Level: 25 Points: 3,568, Level: 25 Points: 3,568, Level: 25
Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3% Activity: 8.3%
Last Achievements

Default Looking for a video

Hi guys!

First of all I just want to say I really love these forums. Although I don't post much, I really enjoy reading all the discussions that go on here

There is an old mixed wrestling video I am looking for, and I am struggling to find it. The fight takes place in a ring between a woman with short hair, and she was wearing a red one piece that was kind of see through (I remember that her nipples showed), and the guy she was fighting had a mullet if I remember correctly. Throughout the fight whenever he tapped she would tell him things like you are strong, try to get out, and she would try to motivate him to escape her holds. I think she also had a tattoo on her back but I cannot remember exactly

Does anyone know this video I am talking about?

Thank you for your support
The Following User Says Thank You to Illcoolz For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-19, 11:44
Points: 276,684, Level: 100 Points: 276,684, Level: 100 Points: 276,684, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,237 Times in 6,817 Posts
Default Re: Looking for a video

Hi,

First of all, if you look to the top of the page, you'll see a 'sticky' topic titled Looking for a video [single thread for all searches] That's the place to put "Looking For A Video" requests.

But whilst I'm here, your description sounds remarkably like the match featured in a batch of screenshots I posted yesterday in the Pictures Forum. Here's another one from the same bout, though you can't see Mr Mullet.
Attached Images
File Type: png 2019-05-27 (57).png (764.7 KB, 118 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-19, 11:52
Last Achievements

Hi!

And thank you for the heads up, I will keep that in mind for next time. And yes, that is her!! Any idea! Of her name or where I can find her videos? I will check out the thread you mentioned. What a coincidence ;p
The Following User Says Thank You to Illcoolz For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-19, 12:36
Points: 276,684, Level: 100 Points: 276,684, Level: 100 Points: 276,684, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,237 Times in 6,817 Posts

She was a German lady called Jasmine and the title of the video is 'Dominion'. There was a link to it in the Videos Forum a long time ago but I wouldn't know if the source is still there after all these years. My recent stills are in the thread titled 'Old Picture Sets'.

BTW - Comments in the old video thread suggested this was her only known MvF video, but she may have made one or two FvF videos whilst in the States.
The Following User Says Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-19, 12:45
Last Achievements

Thank you very much for this useful information, I really appreciate it. I will try to look up that video thread you told me about, and worst case see where Google will take me
Old 31-May-19, 21:45
Points: 3,456, Level: 24 Points: 3,456, Level: 24 Points: 3,456, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi,

First of all, if you look to the top of the page, you'll see a 'sticky' topic titled Looking for a video [single thread for all searches] That's the place to put "Looking For A Video" requests.

But whilst I'm here, your description sounds remarkably like the match featured in a batch of screenshots I posted yesterday in the Pictures Forum. Here's another one from the same bout, though you can't see Mr Mullet.
Here's part of it, anyway:

The Following User Says Thank You to dingamahoo For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-19, 23:36
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Im looking for vids In army camp or navy, a officer hires a female judo to judo throw a man while he is interrogates him. It is AMerican and very old like in the 70's but its either tv show or a film. Does anyone have this?
Old 01-Jun-19, 09:37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingamahoo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here's part of it, anyway:

You are my hero! Thank you for sharing it
Old 02-Jun-19, 03:05
Points: 4,958, Level: 29 Points: 4,958, Level: 29 Points: 4,958, Level: 29
Last Achievements

looking for a video probably its a german or dutch video where a young german blond womanl takes on a old man probably with beard inside a burn, theres a lot hays as fodder in the back ground, the woman literally owns the man and emasculates him like ragged doll theres a lot of trash talking also
. at one point of time it feels like the girl is seriously much stronger and sicerely beating him up without acting and old man looks like a real wimp succumbed more to the beating or wrestling holds the more he struggles.

Tags
2012, 90's, abs, apartment, balaclava, bearhug, beatdowns, bill wick, bodyscissor, bots, boxing, chokeout, cindy, commercial, competition, couple, dharma and greg, doctor, dominate, domination, domination fbb, emma butt, facesitting, fem vs fem, female domination, femdom, femdom beatdown, foot on top, foot slap, girls, gold, hard to find video, headscissor knockout, headscissors, heather, heels, helen von mott, helen von mott video find, hollywood, hot, huntress, iron, jana vs bruce, jenna elfman, jennifer, kissing, knockout, lethal bitches, lifetime movie network, maledom, man, maria queen, mark, mikaela, mixed, mixed battles, mixed boxing, mixed fight, mixed mma, mixed wresting, mixed wrestling, monica adele, muscles, muscular men, music videos, oil, oldies, photos, pictures, professor, rachel sinclair, reverse headscissors, scissors, sexy, sexy girl, sheena, shefights, sleeperhold, standing leg pin, teasing, television, thai, thomas, video, visiting wrestlers, worship, wrestling, wrestling domination, wrestling team, youtube