Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Sep-19, 09:43
Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sally's Special Rules

Sally's Special Rules

Part 3:

Once again we knelt facing each other in the middle of our makeshift ring, the two painful submissions she had subjected me to so far had done nothing to diminish my throbbing erection, looking down I could see that I had started to leak pre come and there was a wet, shiny patch at the head of my cock, Sally saw the direction of my gaze and gave me a dirty smile.

I raised my hands as if to challenge her when she just grinned and said "I think you're forgetting something, two somethings in fact". When I gave a quizlical look she reminded me that according to her first rule I had to allow her to apply whichever hold she wished to start of the round. She also asked if I had forgotten that she had another rule she wished to introduce, the pained expression on my face caused her no small amusement, I asked her what this new rule entailed.

She explained that from now on, when I wanted to submit I first needed to ask her permission, I literally had to say 'permission to submit', to which she could either say 'granted' and release me from the hold, or 'denied', and carry on with the punishment. It occurred to me then that she was not just making these rules up as she went along, there was a wicked ingenuity behind all this which she must have worked out in advance, this gave me a strange thrill.

When I asked what the point of this rule was she explained that her favourite strategy was to concentrate her efforts on a particular body part, for example an arm or a leg, and target it with a series of long, painful power holds and weakeners, to give her the upper hand. Once she had her opponent in this reduced and vulnerable state she would exploit her advantage to subdue them and get them where she wanted them, namely, at her mercy. This apparently was a trick she had learned from her granddad, she told me he was famous for this tactic in his days in the pro ring.

I sensed this was all getting away from me and started to protest, at this she said if it was all a bit too much for me we could always call it a night. She grinned when she saw my instant look of panic, this was the last thing I wanted to happen, her grin turned into an evil little smile when I told her that I agreed to her new rule, she was playing me and she knew I would go along with anything she asked, my dick was overuling my brain and she knew it. With a resigned expression I asked her what hold she wanted to apply to kick off round three, she looked thoughtful as she narrowed her eyes and stared at my right shoulder.

Reaching out she ran her fingers over the raised, red bumps of the scar tissue on the front of the joint, she looked fascinated as she asked how I got the scar. With a growing sense of unease I explained that I had had shoulder surgery some months earlier to repair a torn rotator cuff, in fact I was due for an appointment with the consultant soon so he could check how I was recovering and asses my range of movement. If fact I was still undergoing a course of physiotherapy the help with the healing process. She asked if it was still painfull, I told her it was progressing as well as could be expected but still caused me severe pain if I accidentally twisted it the wrong way. I told her that her previous submission hold had left me in a fair degree of pain and I asked if she could avoid that arm and shoulder for the rest of the match.

At this she pushed out her bottom lip and adopted a sorrowful expression, however this soon turned into a regretfull smile as she said, in her little girly voice..."Aww diddums, I'm so sowwy but likkle Sally wants to pway wiv your poorly army". She then became more menacing and explained that as far as she was concerned all was fair game in the wrestling ring and I'd just have to accept that if I wanted to carry on. She knew what my response would be and giggled as I said I did, I just hoped that deep down she would not want to cause me serious injury and go a bit easy on my damaged shoulder, more fool me. She then told me not to look so scared and gave me a playful punch on my right shoulder, as I winced in pain she looked contrite and said, "oh sorry, that's the bad one isn't it", then burst out laughing at her 'little joke'.

Now it was back to business and she became more business like, she instructed me to lay on my back, I did as she ordered with a mild feeling of dread. She now took a firm grip on my right wrist and extended my arm out to the side, she then positioned herself so that her thighs were across my chest and my arm stretched out between them, a classic arm bar submission hold. I said something like 'oh please no' but she just ignored me, she told me to shut up, and to emphasise this she moved her left thigh so it was actually covering my face. I then felt her tightening the hold up, shuffling forward and pulling my arm back towards her whilst applying extra pressure by twisting it against its natural inclination.

Even without recent shoulder surgery I would have found this extremely painful, but carrying my injury it immediately sent sharp bolts of agonising pain right to the heart of my damaged joint. I started to scream out in anguish but her soft fleshy thigh was clamped firmly over my mouth, muffling my screams. I could almost feel the internal tissues re-tearing as she applied cruel pressure to the hold. Attempting to them my head towards her to oncover my mouth and submit I saw she had and intent and concentrated expression on her pretty face, she looked wildly excited to have me in this position and completely at her mercy. In truth, she looked quite scary, a 'far away' look in her eyes as if she was lost in her work and enjoying my pain.

Seeing my agonised face she seemed to come back to the present, she lifted her thigh slightly off my face and I immediately started shouting "Submit, Submit", with an admonishing expression she said, "you're forgetting the new rule aren't you, what do you have to say"?. I was now gasping in pain as agony radiated out from my shoulder, then I realised what she meant, almost crying now I screamed out to her, "permission to submit, please". She adopted her thoughtful expression as she seemed to consider my request, all the time continuing to apply pressure to the hold. After what seemed like a lifetime she said, "now let me see...permission.....Denied"! I just couldn't believe she could be so cruel, to emphasise her complete control she started to push her crotch up under my biceps whilst twisting and pulling back on my wrist, by the look on her face she seemed to find this action stimulating, both phycologically and physically.

After at least four more applications to submit she eventually relented and said, "permission.....granted", and releasing the hold pushed me away with her feet, I rolled away, clutching my shoulder in complete agony, trying to ease the pain now throbbing there. She got up and stood with one foot either side of my head looking down at me with a concerned expression on her face. However, her concern soon turned to a look of victory as she rubbed the sole of her foot on my face then turned to take a gulp of her wine. I just lay there in pain, terrified at the thought of what was coming in the next round.

Part 4 to follow soon.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to smothered123 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-19, 10:49
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Glad you continued this story. I recall reading it on Squeeze Queens but it stopped after part two which was very disappointing.
Old 26-Sep-19, 10:56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Glad you continued this story. I recall reading it on Squeeze Queens but it stopped after part two which was very disappointing.
Sorry for the delay Baller, life can get a bit hectic at times and it takes me a while to craft these things. I'll try to get part four finished asap.

Glad you're enjoying it, I have embellished the facts a bit but not to a great extent. I ended up going out with this woman for about three years but for some reason I can't even remember we ended it. She now lives in Whitby with two kids, happy memories though 😁
Old 30-Sep-19, 18:06
smothered123
This message has been deleted by smothered123.
Old 30-Sep-19, 18:12
Last Achievements

Part 4:

The final episode...

Eventually I managed to get myself up off the floor and onto my sofa, I reached for my glass of wine and drained it in one gulp, this treatment was really taking its toll on me. She sat opposite me in an armchair with one leg flung over the side, flaunting the bulging mound tightly encased in her thin knickers. I couldn't help staring at her sexy crotch, her juices had been flowing so freely that the material between her thighs was practically transparent as it pulled tight over the prominent lips of her labia. She knew the effect her display was having on me and had a confident, amused expression on her face as she revelled in my hungry gaze. She knew then that I would do anything and suffer any pain and indignity to get at what she had concealed in her tight, wet knickers. I had to adjust myself as my erection was now painful, this made her grin all the wider.

I was out of wine and so was she so I suggested refilling our glasses before we started the next round, as I stood up to go the the fridge, I pushed myself up off the sofa using my right arm, a bolt of pain shot right through my shoulder and I collapsed back down with a yelp, massagingng my injury. She affected a look of mock concern saying, "Ooh, that looks painful, you want to take it easy, you could end up damaging it permanently". The look of disbelief at her words on my face caused her to burst out laughing, she just picked up her empty glass and waved it at me with a look of expectation. Levering myself up using my left arm this time I took our glasses into the kitchen and filled them both. When I came back I could see she had inserted her middle finger down the front of her knickers and was rubbing her clit in small circles, she had a rapt dreamy look on her face. As she saw me she gave me a sexy little smile and withdrew her hand, she then raised her hand to her face and inserted her glistening wet finger between her lips, slowly sucking her juices from it with relish. Looking me straight in the eye she said, "I've got a little job for you later", then took her wine and began to sip it daintily.

She cast a look at my stiff throbbing cock, barely contained by my tight pants, I'd leaked so much there was a large wet patch at the head. She said, "that looks really uncomfortable, and come to think about it I'm feeling a little warm myself. I reckon we should continue the match without knickers, come on, off with them." She stood up and eased her thin wet knickers down the thighs, exposing her proud, protruding lips to my staring eyes. I could see she was completely smooth, not a hint of a hair in sight. Following her lead I bent to peel my own pants down, as I was bending I heard her say, "look at the state of my knickers, that's your fault that is, by rights I should make you suck them clean as punishment, and maybe I will later." So saying she rubbed the glistening wet crotch of them in my face, giggling as she amused herself at my expense. I stepped out of my wet pants and stood up, my large, rock hard erection stood out proud from my groin, I actually saw her run the top of her tongue between her lips as she stared at it, half closing her eyes in lust as she did so. I could see she had plans for it and frankly, I was very much looking forward to them, whatever they entailed.

Lifting her eyes from my stiff cock she said, "right then, before we carry on I think it's time for another new rule, from now on whenever I say the word 'relax', you have to stop resisting and just lay still, you're not allowed to move a muscle. And you're not allowed to start moving again until I say the word, 'wrestle'. I asked if there was any time limit between her saying the two key words, to which she replied that there was not. She explained that essentially she could freeze me then take as long as she wanted to do anything she wished to me and I had to just lay there and take it like a man. I thought this was outrageously unfair and gave her total advantage in the match, I started to protest but the look on her pretty face told me I might as well just accept it, that or she would stop the match, that was the last thing I wanted. With a sigh of frustrated resignation I just agreed to this new rule. Curious, I said that I didn't think she was making up these rules on the fly, then with a guilty grin she admitted that she had been using them for a few years, having invented them to even up the odds against a previous boyfriend. I though they were way too clever not to have been concocted specifically to subdue her opponent.

We both really adopted our starting position, kneeling opposite each other on the duvet. She had a predatory look on her face and I could see her eyeing my right arm, instinctively I half turned to the right, moving my damaged shoulder further away from her. She just gave me a grin as if to say 'that won't do you any good'. Suddenly she reached out and gave my erect cock a hard slap with her right hand, the pain of it took my breath away and I doubled over to protect myself from further attack, she took this opportunity to grab my right wrist with both hands and twist my arm behind me in a back-hammer. This would have been trouble even if my shoulder wasn't injured but as it was I suddenly found myself in a whole new world of pain. Applying downward pressure she forced me onto the floor on my front, scooting round to straddle my back, she then began to slowly force my arm further up between my shoulder blades, the agony I felt was undescribable and I lay there gasping for breath as bolts of white, hot electricity shot through my shoulder. Even through the fog of pain I could feel her slowly rubbing her slippery wet cunt back and forth on my lower back, stimulating herself as she applied pressure to the hold, she was obviously getting off on this and there wasn't a thing I could do to prevent it.

In a bid to stop her further injuring me I screamed out my application to submit, she just gave an evil little laugh and said, "don't waste your breath, I haven't even begun yet, this is just the starter, wait till I get to the main course". I lay there helpless, groaning in agony as she worked my arm in a businesslike manner, further up between my shoulder blades, just when I thought it couldn't possibly go any higher, she would pulse it that bit more and push it up a bit further. When she had it as far as it would go without breaking, she locked it in place, holding it there with one hand, freeing her other hand. Now taking her cruelty to a new level she began to grind the knuckles of her free hand into the back of my hyper-extended shoulder, chuckling softly as she did so, obviously taking great pleasure in her work. All the while she continued to slide her slippery wet cunt back and forth on my lower back, I could feel her thrusting getting faster and sensed she was working herself towards her first orgasm as she tortured me. I was almost passing out with the pain in my injured shoulder, I was babbling and begging for her permission to submit, as she continued to work her hard knuckles into the epicentre of my agony.

Then, without warning she released my arm and rolled off my body, even though she had freed my arm from her evil backhammer, I was unable to move it, it seemed to be locked in place, reaching over, she took hold of my wrist and pulled it down from behind my back, when she let it go my arm just flopped down to the floor, I couldn't move it at all, all I could feel was the tearing sensation from within my shoulder caused by her torturous treatment. I glanced up at her and the look on her face told me she was really enjoying my helplessness, even though I was in a world of agony I found this wildly sexy and my throbbing erection was testament to this. She moved towards me and I instinctively flinched away to try and escape whatever was coming next, at this she grinned and said, "oh no you don't, RELAX". With a groan I just collapsed back and lay there in accordance with her latest rule, in dread anticipation of what torture she would subject me too next. As it turned out I had nothing to fear, she had other things in mind. She placed my arms down by my side and straddled my upper chest, her thighs spreads wide and her dripping wet cint lips spread invitingly, inches from my face. I could see her juices literally oozing from between her swollen lips as she looked down into my eyes with that maddeningly erotic smile on her face, in a throaty voice thick with lust she said' "it's time Sally had a little fun, I'm really going to enjoy this". I just lay there, totally immobile, as I was still paralysed according to the terms of the 'relax' rule. I was unable to move or resist in any way until she said 'wrestle', and it didn't look like she was planning on doing that any time soon.

She now slid herself a bit further back down my chest, she then inserted two fingers into my mouth and pulled it open, I was confused, what was she up to now?. With an evil little smile she then started to move her closed lips around in a circular motion and it dawned on me what she was planning to do, 'surely not' I thought, but I was proved right. Still holding my mouth wide open she leaned down so her face was over mine then slowly dribbled a mouthful of her spit onto my tongue, I couldn't believe it, she was humiliating me by making me a recepticle for her saliva. She laughed at my shocked expression saying, "God, the power, I love it, I've got you at my mercy and I can do anything I want to you, this is so hot". With that she started working up another mouthful of spit which she duly spat into my mouth to join the first 'little gift'. My mouth now felt half full with her warm saliva and she seemed very pleased with her work, she then put her fingers under my chin and closed my mouth saying, "now you can swallow it, come on drink up". When I didn't immediately comply she reapplied her hard little knuckles right into the scar tissue on my shoulder whilst giving me a threatening look. I didn't have a choice, I gulped down the mouthful of her spit, this seemed to really turn her on as she gave a low growl of lust and rubbed her wet pussy onto my stomach.

Her 'fun, was only just starting however, maintaining eye contact she slowly slid her dripping wet cunt up my body, coming to a halt as her labia bumped up against my chin. Her face was flushed with sexual excitement and her eyes half closed as she now completed her journey and slid her glistening wet lips slowly over my face, smothering my nose and mouth under her intimate folds. My eyes were left uncovered so I had a clear view as she started massaging her full, firm tits and pinching her erect nipples whilst thrusting her hips back and forth, smearing her sweet cunt juices over my helpless face as she did so. I could feel the hard nub of her protruding clit as she ground it forwards and backwards across my nose and mouth. I started to panic as I was unable to breath, she must have seen the look of concern in my eyes as she lifted herself up slightly from my face, allowing me to gulp in great lungfulls of oxygen. Knowing she had complete mastery of proceedings she looked down at me and said, "if you want to breath you're going to have to earn it, start licking my clit and you'd better do a good job, or else. Oh, and you've got a real treat in store, I'm what they call a gusher, when I come I really do come if you know what I mean, so I hope you're thirsty, because you're going to swallow every last drop, cunt slave." So saying she lowered her dripping wet lips back onto my mouth and I started earning my right to breath.

As I carried out my duties she kept her promise and lifted up occasionally, allowing me some much needed air, however, her cunt juices flowed at a copious rate, filling my mouth frequently and forcing me to swallow them down or drown beneath her wet pussy. It was not long before I sensed her orgasm approaching, I've always found that there is a subtle change in the taste of a woman's vaginal juices just before she comes and I noticed this change as her breathing got faster. She also started to grind herself hard onto my nose and mouth, she seemed to have forgotten about allowing me to breath and I struggled to suck in a meagre supply of oxygen as I serviced her rapidly approaching climax.

She was not exaggerating earlier, as her orgasm hit she grabbed my head with both hands and clamped her cunt down hard over my open mouth, at first I thought she was pissing herself but this hot liquid was different from piss, it was thicker and came in quick, strong spurts, in time with her orgasmic contractions, I had no other option than to start drinking it down. It seemed to go on forever and I struggled to keep up with her flow but it eventually subsided, along with her wild bucking and she slumped forward over my face, exhausted from the intensity of her climax, I think she must have sensed my panic as I lay there beneath her, struggling for air and she slid herself back off of my wet face and sat astride my chest once more. Looking up into her flushed face I saw she had an amused expression on her face and she said, "oh, I think I got a little carried away there and I haven't even got you to submit yet". So saying she slid her wet lips back over my nose and mouth, looking down at me with a broad grin she said, "ok, do you want my permission to submit". I nodded my assent vigorously into her pussy and she said, "permission granted", and climbed off me, retaking her seat on the sofa and reaching for her wineglass.

I just lay there exhausted but in a highly charged sexual state, I looked down at my painfully hard erection and saw that I was leaking a steady stream of pre cum from the eye of my cock which was pooling on my stamach. With a victorious grin she placed both her feet on my body, one on my chest and the other on my still throbbing shoulder, digging her heel in slightly to emphasise her superiority over me and making me gasp with the pain. Finishing the wine left in her glass she looked down at me and said, "I think we can both agree that you've well and truly lost lover boy. Now we come on to the terms of your forfeit for losing, you now have to be my total sex slave for the rest of the night and have to do anything and everything I command, and believe me I can be pretty demanding so you'd better prepare to be used and abused for my pleasure and amusement". I won't go into the details of what transpired that night, that would be a tale in itself, suffice to say it was one of the most wild and exhausting nights I had ever experienced and it took me at least three days to recover.

We were together for a few years and often wrestled, always using her special rules and always with the same outcome. She did ease up on my injured shoulder somewhat after I showed her the results from the consultant who was puzzled at the state of it, I had to tell him I fell off my bike. I hope you have enjoyed this little story, as I mentioned before, the general facts of it actually happened, I added some descriptive embellishments for narrative purposes. Sally (not her real name) is now living happily in Whitby in the North East of England with her two children. I spoke with her about two years back but decided not to contact her after that, I hope she is having a happy life, and I will never forget her or our time together.

The End

If you appreciated my humble efforts I would be very interested and grateful if you were to take a few moments and let me have your comments.

Smothered.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to smothered123 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-19, 18:44
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Thank you very much for sharing this experience with us, mate. I really loved 'Sally' and her special rules that trapped you so completely at her almost non existent mercy. It was a little bit off putting just how cruel she was in torturing your shoulder, but I have wrestled a girl or two who have no idea of their own strength or the consequences of the holds they apply, so it had its own excitement as well. Wow, I really want to tussle with a girl who uses rules like these now. I wonder how drunk with power and arousal she would become.

Thanks again, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-19, 22:45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you very much for sharing this experience with us, mate. I really loved 'Sally' and her special rules that trapped you so completely at her almost non existent mercy. It was a little bit off putting just how cruel she was in torturing your shoulder, but I have wrestled a girl or two who have no idea of their own strength or the consequences of the holds they apply, so it had its own excitement as well. Wow, I really want to tussle with a girl who uses rules like these now. I wonder how drunk with power and arousal she would become.

Thanks again, mate.
Thank's Mixfighter for taking the time to comment, a lot of effort goes into writing these pieces so it's always nice to get feedback.

Regarding your comment re her cruelty, I will confess that this was one of the aspects I embellished, she did in fact take advantage of my weakness but not to the extent I described. I did this mainly because this is an aspect of wrestling I have always found interesting so I took the opportunity to explore it through the narrative of the story.

You are however, spot-on with your comment about the arousing effects of power, this was something she particularly enjoyed, the feeling that she had me totally at her mercy, able to do anything she wanted to me. It was a key aspect of the little fantasy world we created and we were both turned on by it from our differing perspectives.

If you (or indeed anyone else) have any further questions or comments I will be only too happy to receive them and respond to the best of my ability.

Smothered.
The Following User Says Thank You to smothered123 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-19, 12:15
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

It does help to know that her portrayed cruelty was slightly exaggerated. I also find it interesting and exciting to see a beautiful woman, usually nurturing and gentle, be more ruthless and aggressive, so I can understand your reasons for embellishing this aspect of the fight.

I really enjoyed each chapter but the true excitement is in reading the entire story. I loved the way each new rule she introduced placed you further and further under her control and the way she relished owning you on the mats. You are a very lucky man. Thank you again for all the work you have done crafting and sharing this tale with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-19, 15:21
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

As we know I've liked this story since the other site so I'm glad it was finally finished up and it did not disappoint.

It's also refreshing to know that she wasn't THAT cruel to you for no reason because that was definitely some type of power trip feeling the need to inflict that much damage on someone you like who hasn't even wronged you.

Look forward to your next work.
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-19, 22:57
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As we know I've liked this story since the other site so I'm glad it was finally finished up and it did not disappoint.

It's also refreshing to know that she wasn't THAT cruel to you for no reason because that was definitely some type of power trip feeling the need to inflict that much damage on someone you like who hasn't even wronged you.

Look forward to your next work.
Thanks Baller, keep em peeled, I've got lots of other ideas. I'm halfway through an epic which has grown in the writing and I have no idea how to finish it. I haven't given up though so stay tuned 😁