Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Pictures



Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-226.




Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-Nov-19, 10:53
verscont's Avatar
verscont verscont is offline
Senior Member
Points: 101,649, Level: 100 Points: 101,649, Level: 100 Points: 101,649, Level: 100
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,023
Thanks: 7,752
Thanked 24,122 Times in 2,625 Posts
Default Re: Femdom in Mainstream DVDs

A buff guy goes through his morning exercise routine in the hotel bedroom. But who is this approaching (top left)? [1]. Why, it's Mrs. Bowie! [2] And she isn't very pleased [3]. She's brought her gimp along [4] to see what happens to naughty boys who disobey her [5,6]. But he's not her intended victim, so...

Here's the Serial Killer in Red Plastic again, this time cunningly disguised. I'll bet he has no idea it's the resort's only 6ft tall North African fashion model lurking behind that mask [7]. I wonder what the executrix has planned for this slave? [8,9]

Added after 16 minutes:

Relax Pal! This is better than being pinned down by a stiletto in the back of your neck. "No need to kiss my ass today; just worship my inner thighs - GENTLY!" [10,11]. Now he's distracted, she moves around behind him [12], grabs a cord and swiftly wraps it around his throat [13]. The struggle for life is on [14] but immediately they're interrupted [15] and she has to call off the assassination attempt [16]. Has he been Saved By The Bell(hop)? No, it's Rosie O'Donnell at the door looking amazingly sexy [17] and leaving me no longer wondering what's so good about Chubby Chasing [18].

And that's the end of my little presentation. I'll let smithy decide whether to cater for the Spankwankers out there.
Attached Images
File Type: png Iman1.png (943.4 KB, 16 views)
File Type: png Iman2.png (815.8 KB, 36 views)
File Type: png Iman3.png (898.6 KB, 48 views)
File Type: png Iman4.png (922.1 KB, 44 views)
File Type: png Iman5.png (874.4 KB, 36 views)
File Type: png Iman6.png (889.1 KB, 38 views)
File Type: png Iman7.png (535.1 KB, 45 views)
File Type: png Iman8.png (767.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: png Iman9.png (804.0 KB, 54 views)
File Type: png Iman10.png (894.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: png Iman11.png (821.8 KB, 43 views)
File Type: png Iman12.png (838.0 KB, 80 views)
File Type: png Iman13.png (702.7 KB, 36 views)
File Type: png Iman14.png (538.5 KB, 38 views)
File Type: png Iman15.png (743.0 KB, 48 views)
File Type: png Iman16.png (777.9 KB, 45 views)
File Type: png Iman17.png (507.8 KB, 66 views)
File Type: png Iman18.png (514.1 KB, 82 views)

Last edited by verscont; 10-Nov-19 at 10:53.
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 01-Dec-19, 04:12
verscont's Avatar
verscont verscont is offline
Senior Member
Points: 101,649, Level: 100 Points: 101,649, Level: 100 Points: 101,649, Level: 100
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,023
Thanks: 7,752
Thanked 24,122 Times in 2,625 Posts
Default Re: Femdom in Mainstream DVDs

I was really happy to find this classic freakshow issued on a decent DVD print at last. So I wanted to bring my favourite scene to the forum - even though its unique nature means it doesn't quite have a natural home anywhere. I hope some of you like it anyway.

Here's La Krem De La Crème of Prima Ballerinas along with a gift the troupe have left for her [1]. It's the New York Critic who savaged her last performance and - as you can see - today he's literally a captive audience [2]. Maybe she's putting on a strip show for him? [3,4] Nope - she's has a better idea; [5] She's going to give him a kick for being so cruel to her. [6,7,8] There; I bet she feels much better now [9].

Added after 5 minutes:

Hang on; she stretching again [10]. Maybe we're in a for an encore? Yes - and this time I've followed it step-by-step [11-18]. OK Love; you've made your pointe, I think he's had enough now...

Added after 13 minutes:

Oh no!!! It's a scene you thought could only be found in the dark recesses of a Story Forum Contributor's imagination, but somebody out there has put it on screen "Topless Ballerina Kicks Man To Death". The hard feet at the end of her tautly muscled dancer's legs hammer into his head from all angles [19,20]. She pauses the onslaught briefly to wipe a trickle of blood off his face [21] before tasting it [22]. But the respite doesn't last, and she finishes with a running leap towards him that delivers the final killer blow [23,24,25]. Crack! [26] Show's over folks! [27]
Attached Images
File Type: png Krem1.png (883.3 KB, 31 views)
File Type: png Krem2.png (905.1 KB, 26 views)
File Type: png Krem3.png (994.6 KB, 32 views)
File Type: png Krem4.png (1.06 MB, 23 views)
File Type: png Krem5.png (1.01 MB, 39 views)
File Type: png Krem6.png (783.7 KB, 41 views)
File Type: png Krem7.png (880.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: png Krem8.png (881.5 KB, 19 views)
File Type: png Krem9.png (674.8 KB, 28 views)
File Type: png Krem10.png (973.7 KB, 22 views)
File Type: png Krem11.png (785.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: png Krem12.png (793.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: png Krem13.png (913.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: png Krem14.png (844.1 KB, 36 views)
File Type: png Krem15.png (851.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: png Krem16.png (708.8 KB, 35 views)
File Type: png Krem17.png (884.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: png Krem18.png (794.5 KB, 19 views)
File Type: png Krem19.png (752.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: png Krem20.png (716.5 KB, 37 views)
File Type: png Krem21.png (779.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: png Krem22.png (818.8 KB, 41 views)
File Type: png Krem23.png (896.3 KB, 23 views)
File Type: png Krem24.png (869.9 KB, 26 views)
File Type: png Krem25.png (1.04 MB, 47 views)
File Type: png Krem26.png (1.06 MB, 124 views)
File Type: png Krem27.png (628.5 KB, 68 views)

Last edited by verscont; 01-Dec-19 at 04:12.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-Dec-19, 04:45
[email protected]!l3_$p33d$+3r Fr@g!l3_$p33d$+3r is offline
Senior Member
Points: 14,074, Level: 51 Points: 14,074, Level: 51 Points: 14,074, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Gender: Male
Location: Conway , AR, USA
Posts: 128
Thanks: 21,761
Thanked 274 Times in 62 Posts
Dominatrix Re: Femdom in Mainstream DVDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was really happy to find this classic freakshow issued on a decent DVD print at last. So I wanted to bring my favourite scene to the forum - even though its unique nature means it doesn't quite have a natural home anywhere. I hope some of you like it anyway.

Here's La Krem De La Crème of Prima Ballerinas along with a gift the troupe have left for her [1]. It's the New York Critic who savaged her last performance and - as you can see - today he's literally a captive audience [2]. Maybe she's putting on a strip show for him? [3,4] Nope - she's has a better idea; [5] She's going to give him a kick for being so cruel to her. [6,7,8] There; I bet she feels much better now [9].

Added after 5 minutes:

Hang on; she stretching again [10]. Maybe we're in a for an encore? Yes - and this time I've followed it step-by-step [11-18]. OK Love; you've made your pointe, I think he's had enough now...

Added after 13 minutes:

Oh no!!! It's a scene you thought could only be found in the dark recesses of a Story Forum Contributor's imagination, but somebody out there has put it on screen "Topless Ballerina Kicks Man To Death". The hard feet at the end of her tautly muscled dancer's legs hammer into his head from all angles [19,20]. She pauses the onslaught briefly to wipe a trickle of blood off his face [21] before tasting it [22]. But the respite doesn't last, and she finishes with a running leap towards him that delivers the final killer blow [23,24,25]. Crack! [26] Show's over folks! [27]
This is an example of [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] which may or may not be used alongside [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Depending on the story, it may be as or more disliked as seeing a River Tam-like character beat uo bodybuilders.

Last edited by [email protected]!l3_$p33d$+3r; 03-Dec-19 at 04:47. Reason: Missing details, grammar.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected]!l3_$p33d$+3r For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 10-Dec-19, 11:54
verscont's Avatar
verscont verscont is offline
Senior Member
Points: 101,649, Level: 100 Points: 101,649, Level: 100 Points: 101,649, Level: 100
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,023
Thanks: 7,752
Thanked 24,122 Times in 2,625 Posts
Default Re: Femdom in Mainstream DVDs

Here's another oddity that doesn't have a natural home but I hope is nevertheless interesting. I wanted to get a fight out of this tall Scandinavian Goddess, but it wasn't to be. One punch [1] and the Parisian Ruffians were all out for the count [2]. But things picked up later when this little guy wanted to compliment the supermodel on her long limbs but accidentally said "your big legs" instead [3].

And so begins his stint as an unpaid toilet cleaner, firstly at the hands of the Blonde Amazon [4,5,6,7]. Then she decides to let him feel just how heavy one of those 'big legs' can be when it's pressing down on his back [8,9].

Added after 5 minutes:

I wonder if there's a B-Roll knocking around somewhere, because all the publicity for this toilet dunking scene is taken from a completely different (and IMHO better) angle - as you can see from the last shot captured from the web.
Attached Images
File Type: png Rie1.png (616.3 KB, 37 views)
File Type: png Rie2.png (738.5 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg Rie3.jpg (129.7 KB, 35 views)
File Type: png Rie4.png (522.2 KB, 32 views)
File Type: png Rie5.png (511.8 KB, 17 views)
File Type: png Rie6.png (515.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: png Rie7.png (545.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: png Rie8.png (492.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: png Rie9.png (404.8 KB, 22 views)
File Type: png Rie10.png (535.2 KB, 20 views)
File Type: png Rie11.png (426.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: png Rie12.png (546.9 KB, 35 views)
File Type: png Rie13.png (631.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: png Rie14.png (531.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: png Rie15.png (350.6 KB, 36 views)
File Type: png Rie16.png (446.7 KB, 25 views)
File Type: png Rie17.png (398.5 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg Rie18.jpg (73.0 KB, 131 views)

Last edited by verscont; 10-Dec-19 at 11:54.
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 10-Dec-19, 19:18
Darkdragon Darkdragon is offline
Senior Member
Points: 16,904, Level: 56 Points: 16,904, Level: 56 Points: 16,904, Level: 56
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 141
Thanks: 8
Thanked 721 Times in 80 Posts
Default Re: Femdom in Mainstream DVDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A buff guy goes through his morning exercise routine in the hotel bedroom. But who is this approaching (top left)? [1]. Why, it's Mrs. Bowie! [2] And she isn't very pleased [3]. She's brought her gimp along [4] to see what happens to naughty boys who disobey her [5,6]. But he's not her intended victim, so...

Here's the Serial Killer in Red Plastic again, this time cunningly disguised. I'll bet he has no idea it's the resort's only 6ft tall North African fashion model lurking behind that mask [7]. I wonder what the executrix has planned for this slave? [8,9]

Added after 16 minutes:

Relax Pal! This is better than being pinned down by a stiletto in the back of your neck. "No need to kiss my ass today; just worship my inner thighs - GENTLY!" [10,11]. Now he's distracted, she moves around behind him [12], grabs a cord and swiftly wraps it around his throat [13]. The struggle for life is on [14] but immediately they're interrupted [15] and she has to call off the assassination attempt [16]. Has he been Saved By The Bell(hop)? No, it's Rosie O'Donnell at the door looking amazingly sexy [17] and leaving me no longer wondering what's so good about Chubby Chasing [18].

And that's the end of my little presentation. I'll let smithy decide whether to cater for the Spankwankers out there.
which movie is this
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-Dec-19, 07:46
verscont's Avatar
verscont verscont is offline
Senior Member
Points: 101,649, Level: 100 Points: 101,649, Level: 100 Points: 101,649, Level: 100
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,023
Thanks: 7,752
Thanked 24,122 Times in 2,625 Posts
Default Re: Femdom in Mainstream DVDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkdragon [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
which movie is this
It's a scene from Exit To Eden (1994) with Rosie O'Donnell and the model Iman ("Mrs David Bowie"). My last sentence was an invitation for smithy to post his favourite scene which came at the beginning - it was a young boy clearly enjoying being spanked by a housemaid. I also posted contributions in these posts:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

And, as a bonus, here's a handful of my outtakes from those scenes.
Attached Images
File Type: png Eden1.png (825.1 KB, 59 views)
File Type: png Eden2.png (896.1 KB, 44 views)
File Type: png Eden3.png (961.7 KB, 97 views)
File Type: png Eden4.png (939.3 KB, 85 views)
File Type: png Eden5.png (879.7 KB, 62 views)
File Type: png Eden7.png (923.6 KB, 61 views)
File Type: png Eden8.png (956.4 KB, 82 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
  #27  
Old 12-Dec-19, 13:10
verscont's Avatar
verscont verscont is offline
Senior Member
Points: 101,649, Level: 100 Points: 101,649, Level: 100 Points: 101,649, Level: 100
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,023
Thanks: 7,752
Thanked 24,122 Times in 2,625 Posts
Default Re: Femdom in Mainstream DVDs

Back to something a bit more normal today [1]. This young blonde isn't a 'pro'; in fact it's her first time at trying to dominate a man - as you'll see from her odd decision to add pretty pink accessories to the black vinyl outfit [2]. But she's a quick learner. Not content with him kneeling in front of her, she uses a stilettoed shoe to push his head down to her feet [3] and orders him to start kissing [4]. He slowly moves his lips up her shapely legs [5] until he reaches knee level [6]. But a kiss there causes her to react as though a physician has tapped it with a hammer, and her knee-cap instinctively smashes him on the nose [7]. So the would-be domme takes him for a walk instead [8]. Not a bad first attempt at a new job. And I particularly like the fact that, pretty as she is, there's no doubt she's wipe the floor with the wimp if he ever tried fighting back [9].

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Added after 6 minutes:

Still no bloody photos! Let's try again.
Attached Images
File Type: png LeeLee1.png (1.01 MB, 39 views)
File Type: png LeeLee2.png (554.8 KB, 94 views)
File Type: png LeeLee3.png (951.8 KB, 49 views)
File Type: png LeeLee4.png (1,011.8 KB, 55 views)
File Type: png LeeLee5.png (859.8 KB, 30 views)
File Type: png LeeLee6.png (1,010.8 KB, 28 views)
File Type: png LeeLee7.png (1.03 MB, 29 views)
File Type: png LeeLee8.png (513.6 KB, 38 views)
File Type: png LeeLee9.png (475.0 KB, 142 views)

Last edited by verscont; 12-Dec-19 at 13:10.
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
  #28  
Old 03-Jan-20, 07:22
[email protected]!l3_$p33d$+3r Fr@g!l3_$p33d$+3r is offline
Senior Member
Points: 14,074, Level: 51 Points: 14,074, Level: 51 Points: 14,074, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Gender: Male
Location: Conway , AR, USA
Posts: 128
Thanks: 21,761
Thanked 274 Times in 62 Posts
Default Re: Femdom in Mainstream DVDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here's another oddity that doesn't have a natural home but I hope is nevertheless interesting. I wanted to get a fight out of this tall Scandinavian Goddess, but it wasn't to be. One punch [1] and the Parisian Ruffians were all out for the count [2]. But things picked up later when this little guy wanted to compliment the supermodel on her long limbs but accidentally said "your big legs" instead [3].

And so begins his stint as an unpaid toilet cleaner, firstly at the hands of the Blonde Amazon [4,5,6,7]. Then she decides to let him feel just how heavy one of those 'big legs' can be when it's pressing down on his back [8,9].

Added after 5 minutes:

I wonder if there's a B-Roll knocking around somewhere, because all the publicity for this toilet dunking scene is taken from a completely different (and IMHO better) angle - as you can see from the last shot captured from the web.
Where is this from?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-Jan-20, 08:26
verscont's Avatar
verscont verscont is offline
Senior Member
Points: 101,649, Level: 100 Points: 101,649, Level: 100 Points: 101,649, Level: 100
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,023
Thanks: 7,752
Thanked 24,122 Times in 2,625 Posts
Default Re: Femdom in Mainstream DVDs

It's one of M Besson's; surely one of us at heart.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AngelA.jpg (83.2 KB, 76 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
  #30  
Old 18-Feb-20, 12:10
edwardpaul's Avatar
edwardpaul edwardpaul is offline
Senior Member
Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100
Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,609
Thanks: 3,325
Thanked 36,460 Times in 3,871 Posts
Default Re: Femdom in Mainstream DVDs

Lydia Possner
Photographer: Markus Brink
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to edwardpaul For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
femdom

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Women self defense DVDs/ Videotapes audi02 Wrestling & Fighting Videos 7 30-Sep-19 13:54
Do You Still Buy DVDs? HTMwrestling Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 6 23-Dec-16 10:28
Where to sell DVDs leo_severin Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 3 28-Jun-14 04:38
Going mainstream Naji Wrestling & Fighting Videos 0 03-Oct-13 15:15
WORSHIP - Mainstream shortmovie deepkick Wrestling & Fighting Videos 0 03-Jul-12 11:27


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:13.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.