Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-May-20, 19:55
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sharing our Experiences

thank you you have a picture of anne
Old 12-May-20, 00:28
LuckyL

A picture of a look alike would be awesome if you dont want to share a pic of her.

How long did she reverse facesit you after she won? Was there any more trash talk when she was on top of you?
Old 12-May-20, 01:15
Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

I moved district halfway through secondary school so when I went to the new school I had no support structures and as the new kid I got bullied a lot. Mainly it was the tough boys but the was also a tall girl named Helen and two of her mates who used to get me alone every chance they got to bully and humiliate me. Helen would do things like twist my arm up my back and force me down to my knees, then she’d get her mates to pull their skirts up and put their arse in my face, then she’d tell me to kiss and lick their arses, if I didn’t she’d twist my arm hard until I did as she said. Often they would pull their knickers to one side so I was forced to lick their naked arseholes.
One afternoon after school a bunch of us went over to a bit of wasteland we called the hills because two boys were going to have a fight. After the fight was over everyone started to leave but Helen and her mates kept blocking my way stopping me from going. Soon there was just the four of us left, we were out of sight behind one of the hills so I was isolated with them.
It was then that Helen said that watching the fight made her want to have one too and she was going to fight me. I said I didn’t want to and tried to leave but her and her mates just kept pushing me back to stop me going. Helen was taller than me and she was standing right in front of me telling me to fight her, I said I wasn’t going to. Then she pushed me back and that was when I realised one of the others had knelt down behind me, so I fell hard onto my back much to their hilarity and delight.
I tried to rise but one of the girls put her foot on my chest holding me down. Helen then stood with one foot either side of my chest and looked down at me with a wicked grin, from where I lay I could see right up her short pleated skit to the crotch of her thin white knickers. I remember thinking they looked very small and tight because they pulled in between her labia so there was crease in the middle.
She saw my looking at her crotch and asked if I was looking and her knickers and called me a little perve. Her mate Bev said she though I was a probably a knicker sniffer at which they all laughed cruelly.
At this, Helen dropped to her knees, straddling my chest and her other mate, Suzy, grabbed hold of my wrists, pinning my arms to the grass above my head. Helen then proceeded to pull up her skirt and tuck the hem into her waistband, exposing her tight knickers to my horrified gaze. She said she’d put me to the test to see if I was a knicker sniffer and started to shuffle forward on her knees until her bulging crotch was right over my face. I was struggling like crazy but Suzy had my wrists held tight and Helen’s knees where now pinning my shoulders down. All three of them were sniggering at my helpless state as I pleaded with Helen to let me go, she just said she hadn’t finished with me yet, she was only just starting.

As the tightly stretched crotch of her thin little knickers was now inches above my helpless face I could see she had a wet patch spreading out from where her crotch pulled between her lips, she just grinned down at me and said I’m going to enjoy this. Then she brought her wet knicker crotch down onto my face, smothering my nose and mouth, the first thing I noticed was her girly smell, closely followed by her taste, it was a sweet, musky flavour I had never encountered before and I started to panic as I couldn’t breath, but I was held tight and couldn’t move. My eyes were left uncovered and as I looked up I could see Helen’s cruel but pretty features, she had a wicked smile on her face, I was also looking up at Bev who was kneeling close to my head to get a good view, due to her position and her short pleated skirt I could see her knickers as well, she also seemed to have a wet patch in her crotch, they were all obviously finding this a big turn on for them. Helen started to thrust her crotch back and forth, this caused my nose to work into the slippery slit between her pussy lips. She would occasionally lift up a fraction to allow me a lungful of air before sitting back down and smothering me in her bulging wet crotch.

As she worked herself back and forth on my helpless face it wasn’t long before she was breathing hard and I could feel and taste that she was getting wetter my the second. Suddenly she gripped my head and really forced her soaking wet knickers hard onto my face as she gave a series of forceful shudders, without warning she reached down and pulled her sodden crotch aside and clamped her now naked wet pussy lips over my mouth and nose. As I opened my mouth to try to breath I felt a warm wet rush of her juices fill my mouth and I had no option other than to swallow her spendings or else choke. I felt her juices slipping down my throat as she gave her final shudder of orgasm, then she slid back off my soaking wet face and lowering her face to mine, then with a grin, she spat into my open mouth.

The three girls dissolved into fits of giggles and they then proceeded to take turns spitting into my mouth, I was thoroughly beaten by this point and just let them do as they pleased to me much to their amusement and delight.

Before they finally let me go I had been made to lick both Bev and Suzy to orgasm, followed by one more for Helen herself.
Eventually they all just stood up and spat down onto my face before leaving me totally used and humiliated on the grass. I heard them all laughing loudly and cruelly as they left.
This was not to be the last time I was forced to serve their cruel sexual desires, it went on regularly until I left school some three years later.
There was also an encounter with Helen and another of her mates at a fete, after we had left school, but that’s another story.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smothered123 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-20, 07:22
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smothered123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I moved district halfway through secondary school so when I went to the new school I had no support structures and as the new kid I got bullied a lot. Mainly it was the tough boys but the was also a tall girl named Helen and two of her mates who used to get me alone every chance they got to bully and humiliate me. Helen would do things like twist my arm up my back and force me down to my knees, then she’d get her mates to pull their skirts up and put their arse in my face, then she’d tell me to kiss and lick their arses, if I didn’t she’d twist my arm hard until I did as she said. Often they would pull their knickers to one side so I was forced to lick their naked arseholes.
One afternoon after school a bunch of us went over to a bit of wasteland we called the hills because two boys were going to have a fight. After the fight was over everyone started to leave but Helen and her mates kept blocking my way stopping me from going. Soon there was just the four of us left, we were out of sight behind one of the hills so I was isolated with them.
It was then that Helen said that watching the fight made her want to have one too and she was going to fight me. I said I didn’t want to and tried to leave but her and her mates just kept pushing me back to stop me going. Helen was taller than me and she was standing right in front of me telling me to fight her, I said I wasn’t going to. Then she pushed me back and that was when I realised one of the others had knelt down behind me, so I fell hard onto my back much to their hilarity and delight.
I tried to rise but one of the girls put her foot on my chest holding me down. Helen then stood with one foot either side of my chest and looked down at me with a wicked grin, from where I lay I could see right up her short pleated skit to the crotch of her thin white knickers. I remember thinking they looked very small and tight because they pulled in between her labia so there was crease in the middle.
She saw my looking at her crotch and asked if I was looking and her knickers and called me a little perve. Her mate Bev said she though I was a probably a knicker sniffer at which they all laughed cruelly.
At this, Helen dropped to her knees, straddling my chest and her other mate, Suzy, grabbed hold of my wrists, pinning my arms to the grass above my head. Helen then proceeded to pull up her skirt and tuck the hem into her waistband, exposing her tight knickers to my horrified gaze. She said she’d put me to the test to see if I was a knicker sniffer and started to shuffle forward on her knees until her bulging crotch was right over my face. I was struggling like crazy but Suzy had my wrists held tight and Helen’s knees where now pinning my shoulders down. All three of them were sniggering at my helpless state as I pleaded with Helen to let me go, she just said she hadn’t finished with me yet, she was only just starting.

As the tightly stretched crotch of her thin little knickers was now inches above my helpless face I could see she had a wet patch spreading out from where her crotch pulled between her lips, she just grinned down at me and said I’m going to enjoy this. Then she brought her wet knicker crotch down onto my face, smothering my nose and mouth, the first thing I noticed was her girly smell, closely followed by her taste, it was a sweet, musky flavour I had never encountered before and I started to panic as I couldn’t breath, but I was held tight and couldn’t move. My eyes were left uncovered and as I looked up I could see Helen’s cruel but pretty features, she had a wicked smile on her face, I was also looking up at Bev who was kneeling close to my head to get a good view, due to her position and her short pleated skirt I could see her knickers as well, she also seemed to have a wet patch in her crotch, they were all obviously finding this a big turn on for them. Helen started to thrust her crotch back and forth, this caused my nose to work into the slippery slit between her pussy lips. She would occasionally lift up a fraction to allow me a lungful of air before sitting back down and smothering me in her bulging wet crotch.

As she worked herself back and forth on my helpless face it wasn’t long before she was breathing hard and I could feel and taste that she was getting wetter my the second. Suddenly she gripped my head and really forced her soaking wet knickers hard onto my face as she gave a series of forceful shudders, without warning she reached down and pulled her sodden crotch aside and clamped her now naked wet pussy lips over my mouth and nose. As I opened my mouth to try to breath I felt a warm wet rush of her juices fill my mouth and I had no option other than to swallow her spendings or else choke. I felt her juices slipping down my throat as she gave her final shudder of orgasm, then she slid back off my soaking wet face and lowering her face to mine, then with a grin, she spat into my open mouth.

The three girls dissolved into fits of giggles and they then proceeded to take turns spitting into my mouth, I was thoroughly beaten by this point and just let them do as they pleased to me much to their amusement and delight.

Before they finally let me go I had been made to lick both Bev and Suzy to orgasm, followed by one more for Helen herself.
Eventually they all just stood up and spat down onto my face before leaving me totally used and humiliated on the grass. I heard them all laughing loudly and cruelly as they left.
This was not to be the last time I was forced to serve their cruel sexual desires, it went on regularly until I left school some three years later.
There was also an encounter with Helen and another of her mates at a fete, after we had left school, but that’s another story.
Great story, thanks!

Tags
wife husband