Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Dec-20, 04:54
Points: 5,770, Level: 32 Points: 5,770, Level: 32 Points: 5,770, Level: 32
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default A meeting on the beach

My first story in English. I dedicate it to my favourite DTV authors madcat and BOS, who both were of great inspiration for me.

- Hi sweetie. How’s it going?

Lena, startled, raises her head. It took her a long time to find this secluded spot on a distant beach, where one can hardly encounter a soul at this time. A well-to-do and independent woman on vacation deserves some solitude and privacy, right? The 24-year-old model knows her career has severe age limits and it is already drawing to a close. Show business is tough and the demands on girls are high. That is why from time to time she needs this small lot of sand and sea lost among the rocks - a peaceful haven where you can plunge, sunbathe and relax without fear of someone disturbing you. However, something went wrong today. Someone is disturbing indeed.

Taking off her sunglasses, Lena peers at the intruder. A young dude, several years younger than her, stands grinning in front of her, with a glass of cocktail in his hand. He is wearing nothing but tiny blue swimming trunks; the girl appraises his short blond hair, athletic body, impressive biceps and chest muscles. Only the abdomen fails – instead of a sexy sixpack one could expect of such a hero, some treacherous layers of fat have already started to form. The boy is a sportsman all right, but it looks like he would never miss a pint or two after a workout.

Noticing how the guy, catching her eye, pulls in his belly and sticks out his big, strong, masculine chest, Lena cannot help but half-smile. So predictable. Another alpha male wannabe. Probably a student of a local shitty college, they are now celebrating the end of the semester or something else with noise and clamor. All in all, the boy is quite handsome, and under other circumstances the meeting could develop into a something pleasant. But now Lena is a bit tired and in no mood for love romp. Moreover, this unceremonious intrusion irritates her.

- Not today. Go about your business, kid.
- Come on. Why so angry?
He squats down next to her, putting the glass down and winking.
- I told you, fuck off. End of story.
She turns on her stomach to indicate that the conversation is over.

But the guy doesn't want to fuck off. Well, fuck maybe; but definitely not off. He’s in high spirits. In the morning, he got a sweet warm-up in the gym, the exams are almost over, and as one of the best and the most popular college athletes, he gets his marks without any problems. No need to pore over stupid books like some snotty nerd – no sir! Soon the buddies will arrive, and then in the evening the whole company can hang out in a bar nearby. Life is good, and a couple of beers and a trendy cocktail after the workout only strengthens his confidence. Why not make this great day even better by rolling around in the sand with a lovely chick? She's, like, proud. Plays hard to get, maybe likes it rough. Okay...

The girl's bra is fastened with simple ties. Taking advantage of the fact that Lena turned away, the dude quickly grabs the strings, and in a flash, pulls the bra out from under her. As the coach said, practice makes perfect. Adding insult to injury, he slaps her well-muscled butt and jumps away, laughing. On a calm beach, the slap sounds is crisp and loud, like a gunshot.

(Had he more brains, he would be probably alarmed by the fact that this time, with this particular stranger, with this particular ass, his impudent palm was not met with a usual girlish plumpness, weak and soft to touch. No – it was rock-hard muscle, surely honed by many hours of sit-ups. Actually, his hand even hurts a bit. The dumb jock does not take it into account - for now).

- Give it back, you prick! - she stands up to her full height, covering her bare breasts with her hands.
- Take it away, - he dances and teases her.
- Asshole. "Do you think I'm afraid?"
She removes her hands from her chest, puts them on her hips - "Well, now what"?

The guy is dumbfounded, mouth agape. Tits. Man, these tits. Only a couple of seconds later, when he is able to take his eyes off them, he gets the full picture. And it is quite a view. A curvaceous, tall brown-haired beauty stands in front of him almost naked, looks him straight in the eye. Only now he notices that his opponent is 6 feet tall, not an inch shorter than him. A figure of a goddess, ideal face, and there is something unusal. No sign of fear or plea on this face, just anger. In a situation like this, a girl should feel scared and helpless... But somehow, that's not the case. This one, she exudes the air of... femininity, of course, but also... power?

Lena grins, seeing an obvious bulge proudly standing at the center of the blue speedos.

- You like it? - her words bring him out of his trance.
- Yeah, - he gulps, grins wryly.
- Wanna get it? - her nipples move boldly forward.
They circle opposite each other, slowly, warily. The guy licks his lips. The bulge becomes larger.
- Oh yes baby, I fucking do.
- Too bad, - she gives him the finger.
- What, are you going to fight? - he bursts with laughter, seeing her clenching her fists.
- Not yet. Be a good boy and give my bra back.
- Well, I’d rather be a bad boy today, - loud laughter again. Is he stoned, or what?
- You asked for this, - she rushes at the offender. He, however, turns out to be more agile for his size than the she thought. Suddenly, the guy dodges deftly, grabs her by the elbow and puts his arms around her from behind. The bra is thrown away - it is no longer needed when the main prize is in his hands. Lena hisses angrily, like a mad cat, and tries to break free, but to no avail – the asshole is damn strong.

However, he is also surprised - the chick is fighting back! And she’s quite good at it. He actually can feel her muscles straining... bulging... Wow. Shit, he barely manages to hold her! Probably she also does some girlish sports, yeah. Well, that just means he got really lucky. The fitter the girl, the better the sex. That hot cheerleader bimbo he nailed last week was quite athletic, but she definitely would be nothing compared to this class-A girl. Grunting, he tries to bend her, to bring in a more comfortable position... theeeere it is.

- Gotcha, - giggling, he breathes into her ear.
One hand eagerly fondles her breasts, the other one slides down to her panties.

To be continued.
Attached Images
File Type: png index.png (521.4 KB, 1121 views)
File Type: jpg index.jpg (38.8 KB, 775 views)

Last edited by MaxBart; 25-Dec-20 at 19:04.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MaxBart For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-20, 00:41
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A meeting on the beach

I am also a fan of madcat, I think he might have been the best in this genre. I don't think I read BOS, I'll look for their work. Interested to see where this goes.
The Following User Says Thank You to honeryx For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-20, 03:27
Points: 20,043, Level: 61 Points: 20,043, Level: 61 Points: 20,043, Level: 61
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Good start. Looking forward.

I'm honored. Thanks for the plug.

BOS
The Following User Says Thank You to cashley216 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-20, 04:42
Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

I hope she is a judo girl......................
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martin17 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-20, 15:14
Last Achievements

- Come on, you’ll love it between your glutes. - He runs his tongue over her neck, then her cheek. Lena's head begins to spin, her buttocks feel his monstrous boner. Male and female flesh is separated only by two thin layers of fabric. The guy is breathing fast, his impatient fingers are already crawling under her panties, feeling, groping her. Another couple of seconds, and he will get his way.

- Mmm, sweet buns.

Something must be done, and quick. Lena decides to be smart and use her wiles and natural feminine charm. For a second, the girl stops resisting, as if melting in the aroused boy's arms. Then, producing the sexiest sigh she is capable of, and wriggling erotically, Lena slides her firm buttocks up and down her opponent's throbbing member, several times.

Well, it feels not so bad. The girl bites her lip, not to give in to pleasure. She manages to pull herself together, but her simple trick has an amazing effect on her opponent. The gobsmacked guy shudders all over and exhales noisily. He surely did not expect that. "So ..." Lena notes, "He is overwhelmed, barely standing on his feet... Yuck, looks like he is salivating with pleasure." It's time to go on the attack, or else this happy boy cums right into his swimming trunks.

In one swift and sharp motion, she hits her opponent in the face with the back of her head . Lena does not see her target, but a meaty crunch and a stifled yelp tells the girl that everything has been done correctly. The guy's grip weakens, and Lena uses the moment to elbow him into the solar plexus. Now his scream is accompanied by wheezing and coughing. Slipping out of the hands of the panting guy, the girl gracefully turns around and delivers a nasty kick - right in the middle of his speedos, ready to torn from excitement.

This time, the guy bellows like a steamer siren. Grasping the injured organ, the hapless beach macho writhes in pain in the sand. The girl, stepping back a couple of steps and taking a fighting stance, looks calmly. It seems that the boy’s erection problem is solved, albeit with unconventional methods.

Finally the guy gets up with a pitiful groan; his face is contorted with pain and anger, and blood flows from a broken nose.

- You fucking bitch. I'll kill you! - he wheezes, rushing towards Lena.

His signature right hook knocked out a lot of opponents at the college and city championships. But now the guy is mad and confused. Looking forward to having fun with a gorgeous adult chick on the beach, he never expected to fight. He is in pain, the sun is shining in his face, and alcohol fermenting in his blood does not help to concentrate. The girl, on the contrary, is focused and ready for such a turn of events. She bounces to the side in time, turns around and manages to deftly kick him, flying past, in the ass. Stunned, he falls on all fours, shakes his head, then looks around.

Smiling and winking at the guy, Lena bends over slightly, raises her hands and puts her nude breasts forward. Shakes her babies slightly so that he can see better. The guy looks at her as if spellbound. Boobs. Top-class. Here they are. So close, tantalizing and inaccessible. Ooooh fuuuck. This otherwordly sight, both heavenly and hellish at the same time, predictably makes the young horny jock forget about everything else. He jumps up and, with a primal roar, lunges into a second attack, without any technique or defense, just swinging randomly with his fists.

The bait worked like magic.

Now Lena does not jump away. Crouching down and at the same time shifting to the left, she dodges a fist flying over her head; but her own female fist - definitely smaller, but accurate and deadly - reaches its goal. Her opponent practically impales his unprotected liver on it.

Pain explodes in the guy’s side, instantly engulfing his entire body. He stops in his tracks, as if paralyzed, gasping for air, eyes almost out of their orbits. After a couple of seconds he manages to grab the sore spot with both hands and, bending over in half, makes several unsteady steps behind.

- Arrghhhh ... ah ... ah ...

She walks up to him, grabs his hair with her right hand, throws his head back, looks into his once-handsome face, now bloodied, wracked with pain and moist with sweat. But there is something more she sees – with quite a satisfaction – in his eyes now. Fear. Raw fear. She saw it many times before, in many male faces - at first arrogant and smug, then bruised and beaten. Looks like this prick, too, has no fight left in him. He is truly terrified, The not-too-bright mind of a former big man on campus just cannot process what is happening to him. What was it? How can a chick punch like this?

- Uh-oh. Does your cute little chubby tummy hurt? Now, now, let mommy give your a nice warm kiss, and everything will be all right.

Cupping her free hand, Lena sharply chops the dude just below the ear. He makes a grunting sound. His muscled arms let go of his wounded side and drop powerlessly, like noodles. Then Lena pulls his limp body to her and kisses the dumbfounded boy passionately. He emits a long moan and rolls his eyes.
Skillfully examining the dude's mouth with her tongue, Lena simultaneously puts her hand into his speedos and starts a gentle but energetic massage. He’s got a solid package, but nothing really special. Her hand in his speedos and her tongue in his mouth move rhythmically and confidently – no man could ever resist this state-of-the art technique. Of course, this jerk is no exception. His lower brain works predictably, while he moans and trembles with his whole body – until now, he’s never experienced anything like this, not even close. No girl, in school or in college, managed to bring him to such a level of excruciating extasy. God, and it's just a foreplay, a handjob.

However, giving her new friend too much pleasure is not on Lena’s agenda. After pumping the boy’s injured tool back to full readiness, she abruptly takes out her hand and sharply, almost without a swing, punches the blockhead again and again, four times to the same place as before, to the jelly-soft side, easily penetrating his battered muscles and smashing his liver to a pulp. Each hit sends a wave of agony through his whole body, making him twitch uncontrollably.

After that, she pushes his half-conscious frame away from her, not forgetting to give a friendly slap to an unused missile sticking out of the blue swimming trunks. The fun is over.

The guy is almost done. He groans, staggers on his wobbly legs, but he is still standing. Quite an impressive stamina, too bad it's useless now. Well ... She takes a step back, prepares her trademark finishing move. Looks into his face for the last time.

- Ten years of kickboxing, asshole.

Groggy and nauseous, he barely hears her words. His clouded brain realizes what is going to happen, but is unable to react. He sees the line of her luxurious thigh and buttocks, the cherished spot, slightly covered with fabric. Sees her heel drawing a perfect arc against the background of sky and sea. Smooth, delicate skin and water droplets gleaming on it. He wants to raise his hands to defend himself - but they refuse to comply; wants to say something, but all that comes out of his mouth is:
- Nnnn-eeee ...

The sound is cut off when Lena's foot at the highest point of its movement meets the dude’s chiseled jaw.

... The girl lands gracefully, making a full turn. Glancing over her shoulder, she observes a huge male carcass – 170 pounds of pumped up young meat - turning around its axis and crashing, senseless, in blood and snot, face down on the sand. He doesn’t try to get up anymore. The fight is over - the girl has won.

To be continued...

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin17 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I hope she is a judo girl......................
Even better

Last edited by MaxBart; 29-Dec-20 at 01:48.
Old 28-Dec-20, 00:20
Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61 Points: 19,566, Level: 61
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,674 Times in 244 Posts

Hot story!
Old 28-Dec-20, 05:02
Points: 6,300, Level: 33 Points: 6,300, Level: 33 Points: 6,300, Level: 33
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

impressive
Old 28-Dec-20, 06:42
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralqq [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hot story!
Thank you for your feedback! I tried to create a hot but realistic battle story. Which moment did you like the most, which one still needs improvement?

Last edited by MaxBart; 28-Dec-20 at 08:02.
Old 28-Dec-20, 15:46
Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I like when they started throwing fists with her coming out on top. I always love a victory pose. Foot on the male flexing. She so jacked up can’t help but flex over another arrogant male!
Old 29-Dec-20, 18:15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeryx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am also a fan of madcat, I think he might have been the best in this genre. I don't think I read BOS, I'll look for their work. Interested to see where this goes.
Try "One love" by BOS, it's a really sweet and realistic wrestling story
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaxBart For This Useful Post:

Tags
beach, fight, male female