Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-226.

Old 05-Feb-21, 11:06
Points: 557, Level: 8 Points: 557, Level: 8 Points: 557, Level: 8
Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4%

Default Re: There’s an app that lets you create your own scenarios for stories

I tried it and found that it was very exhausted experience, I hope that this site in particulate create a game that include multi scenarios for stories. (mother vs son, husband vs wife, neighbor, or SFL league ...etc) also add options (erotic or not), and (match roles).
I believe that this site has a lot of talented author and universe creators, such as but not limited (@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ,@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]....etc).
I am not talking about interactive story, I request a mixed wrestling story game with a lot of scenarios and the player choices would lead him for a different ends.but even interactive story still good.
hope my idea is clear. and sorry for my bad English as it is not my first language.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zekowrestling For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-21, 12:40
Points: 1,881, Level: 17 Points: 1,881, Level: 17 Points: 1,881, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zekowrestling [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I tried it and found that it was very exhausted experience, I hope that this site in particulate create a game that include multi scenarios for stories. (mother vs son, husband vs wife, neighbor, or SFL league ...etc) also add options (erotic or not), and (match roles).
I believe that this site has a lot of talented author and universe creators, such as but not limited (@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ,@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]....etc).
I am not talking about interactive story, I request a mixed wrestling story game with a lot of scenarios and the player choices would lead him for a different ends.but even interactive story still good.
hope my idea is clear. and sorry for my bad English as it is not my first language.
Check out chyoa.com, which sounds more like what you are asking for. I have started some stories there [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and plenty of people have longer, more thorough stories.

I will say that it's a ton of effort to make them good. I have one that I haven't published that I've been working on for a long time, but having good branches and a cohesive story is tough.

I think for that type of thing, there should be a ton of chapters that are short, so you are making a decision. A lot of the stories people make will say something like "she has you in a hold, can you escape???" with the answers being yes or no. What makes more sense is "how do you try to escape?" with several possible actions. But that takes a ton of creativity. I'm with you that it would be awesome if done right.

I've been playing around with ai dungeon more over the last few days and I'm still very excited about it, I think I'd much rather put effort into that, tbh. It's nice because the creator of the scenario gets the benefit of enjoying the story as well.
Old 08-Feb-21, 11:01
Points: 557, Level: 8 Points: 557, Level: 8 Points: 557, Level: 8
Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4%

Thanks for your reply and of course I know Chyoa and my favorite story there regarding the subject is ECL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , anyway I explored your story but I don`t like it .
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] .please be noted that I am not a critic I simply didn`t liked it and added another story for comparing in general, but if I must say something I would say the chapters were short and I like details and competitive rivals and I didn`t found that in first four or five chapter, so I didn`t read the rest.

Last edited by zekowrestling; 09-Feb-21 at 10:52.
Old 08-Feb-21, 22:15
Points: 2,670, Level: 21 Points: 2,670, Level: 21 Points: 2,670, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stjim [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Check out chyoa.com, which sounds more like what you are asking for. I have started some stories there [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and plenty of people have longer, more thorough stories.

I will say that it's a ton of effort to make them good. I have one that I haven't published that I've been working on for a long time, but having good branches and a cohesive story is tough.

I think for that type of thing, there should be a ton of chapters that are short, so you are making a decision. A lot of the stories people make will say something like "she has you in a hold, can you escape???" with the answers being yes or no. What makes more sense is "how do you try to escape?" with several possible actions. But that takes a ton of creativity. I'm with you that it would be awesome if done right.

I've been playing around with ai dungeon more over the last few days and I'm still very excited about it, I think I'd much rather put effort into that, tbh. It's nice because the creator of the scenario gets the benefit of enjoying the story as well.
I never post here, but I had to note the irony in the above comment saying they didn't like your stories (with no constructive criticism at all). Whereas Tokyo Tussle is a story I've been revisiting for years, hoping you'd changed your mind on leaveing it unfinished ������.
Old 09-Feb-21, 12:00
Points: 2,107, Level: 18 Points: 2,107, Level: 18 Points: 2,107, Level: 18
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

I enjoyed the app, but eventually I ran into the bug where if you ran it long enough, anything it writes to the screen would be unbelievably slow and now the app simply crashes upon startup. Uninstall / reinstalling, clearing everything, etc does nothing. And as fun as it was, I to keep the stories more on track with what I was trying to go for meant I was having to backtrack the AI a fair bit.
Old 09-Feb-21, 15:47
Points: 13,006, Level: 49 Points: 13,006, Level: 49 Points: 13,006, Level: 49
Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,526 Times in 1,090 Posts

Here is my latest adventure with the program. I don't really use the app on my phone because I find typing easier on the computer. I tried playing around with World Info and the program seems to stay on track a lot more closely. One thing I do wish is that it would copy the formatting when you copy and paste it into a word processor. Took almost as long to edit and clean up the wall of text as it did to run the roleplay in the first place. Hope you guys like it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The real world fades as you load into your new Virtual Reality Wrestling game. After a brief loading screen, you find yourself standing in the middle of a wrestling ring and are presented with a character select screen. You create an appearance as close as possible to your own, standing 5'10" inches tall and with short blonde hair with a strong jaw. You sift through various options, but end up deciding on a character with very good stamina and fitness. His only real weakness appears to be a susceptibility to facesitting holds. Surely, those should be easy enough to avoid.

The game finishes loading in your opponent and you find yourself presented with a fit looking woman who appears to be the same height as you. Though she has a very slim waist and long,slender legs, her breasts are quite large and nearly spill out of the low scooped front of her tight one-piece swimsuit. She has long, dark hair that falls past her shoulders, a very pretty face and intense green eyes.
Both of you seem to be quite disoriented for a few moments, so you realise that you are going to be wrestling against another player. Stepping forward, you offer your right hand and introduce yourself.

"Hi, I'm Chris. Is this your first time playing, too?"

"I'm Celeste," she responds, shaking your hand and smiling. Her voice is clear and very obviously female with a slight Canadian accent. "No, I've played this before. I just always find it takes me a minute to get used to being in VR."

Celeste looks you up and down and a slow smile spreads over her beautiful face. "Oh, you picked THAT character. Oh, this is going to be a fun fight." Your smile slips a bit. Does Celeste know that your weakness is for facesitting holds? What will that mean for the fight if she already knows your vulnerability? Even though you are a man and should be able to beat a woman in wrestling, it is a little unnerving that Celeste knows your weakness while you don't know hers.

A bell rings...

Celeste immediately drops down and slips one foot under your leg and the other between your legs, lifting into the air and flipping you down flat on your back. You land with a heavy thud and Celeste drops into a crouch over you, her tight swimsuit leaving nothing to the imagination as her large breasts dangle just above your face.

> You are surprised at the speed with which Celeste attacked you and try to use your hands to push her off your body. You wiggle your arms and shoulders as hard as you can and Celeste leans back just enough that she doesn't fall on top of you. You push up and Celeste grabs your wrists and slams your arms out to your sides and then leans back again, arching her back. She slams her tight stomach and crotch down on your face, smothering you instantly. "Ugh... ahh... ugh..."

> You say "How did you get me down so quickly? Get off me!"

"Ugh... ahh... ugh..." You yell and grunt as loudly as you can but the sound just becomes muffled into Celeste's crotch. You try to move your arms and legs but Celeste is holding you down with ease. You feel her grind her hips in a circle and then wiggle backward, slithering her ass back and forth over your face. "Ugh... ahh... mmm..."

> You are surprised at how realistic this game is and notice that you can smell how excited Celeste is becoming while she sits on your face. You feel the muscles in your face begin to contract and your skin begins to tingle as you are deprived of air. Your body is still experiencing the excitement of Celeste grinding her ass over your face. You try to move your arms but Celeste's thighs are holding them down strongly. "Ugh... ahh... mmm..."You feel one of your eyes begin to water and then your nose next.

> You kick your legs and try to roll Celeste off your face. Celeste isn't budging an inch and her thighs are like vice grips on your arms. You try to roll Celeste off you but she just sits down on your face even harder. "Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" you grunt as the air is crushed from your lungs. You reach upward with everything you have and manage to slide one of your hands out from between Celeste's thighs.

> You grab hold of Celeste's ass while you start trying to lick her through the crotch of her swimsuit. You slide your other hand up to Celeste's ass and begin to squeeze and knead the flesh with both hands while you try to lick her through the fabric. Celeste gives a little jump and then leans forward so that her crotch is right above your face.

"Oh yes, baby, lick my swimsuit!" she says in a breathy tone. You flick your tongue upward and manage to start licking along the crease between her leg and her stomach.

> You say "I didn't know you were so dominant and that you liked sitting on a man's face this much."

"I'm not really that dominant, but I've been told I have a talent for face sitting," Celeste says while continuing to grind her ass into your face.

"Do you like it when a man licks you out from under your ass like this?"

Celeste pauses and then says "Only if he does a good job."

You quickly say "I'm sure I can do a good job. So did you wear this swimsuit especially for me?"

"Maybe."

> You say "It makes you look gorgeous and yes, you do have a talent for face sitting. I am going to escape, though."

Celeste laughs and says "You can't escape, but you are more than welcome to try."

You try to slide your hands up Celeste's thighs but she immediately presses down on your wrists and holds them in place. You try to raise your head but she immediately applies pressure downward with her ass cheeks.

> You say "This game is so realistic! I can tell you are getting turned on while sitting on top of my face."

"You are a very observant man," Celeste says while grinding her pussy into your mouth. "Do you like this? Tell me how much you like it."

"It is the greatest honor of my life to have you grind your ass into my face like this."

"Good answer. I think you are ready for me to ride your face harder, now."

Celeste releases your wrists and starts to bounce up and down on your face.

> You stop licking Celeste and try to turn your face to the left when she begins bouncing up and down on your face. Celeste laughs and turns your face back to her ass and says "Don't be a pussy, now. You got this."

The pressure from Celeste's ass cheeks on your face makes it hard to catch a breath. You try to turn your head to the side but Celeste uses her hands to pull your head back to center and applies more pressure with her ass.

"Come on, lick my ass. Lick it. Lick it!"

> You move the hand that Celeste stopped holding out to the side and reach up and try to grope Celeste's big breasts through her swimsuit while you start to lick her ass at the same time. Celeste screams in ecstasy and says "Oh fuck yes! I love it when men try to fight while I sit on their faces. It makes the victory all the sweeter once I break them."

Celeste releases her grip on your wrist and you reach up and start to grope Celeste's large tits. She releases her ass cheeks from your face and says "Oh fuck, that feels so good. Keep licking my asshole like a good bitch."
Celeste grinds her ass into your face and you lick her ass for several minutes as she starts to moan louder and louder. "Oh fuck! I'm going to need to rest soon. If you can make me cum, I will allow you to take a short breather."
You try to say "Yes, please let me rest for just a minute." but all that comes out is "Mmmhmm mmmm mmmm."

> You keep licking Celeste's crotch through her swimsuit and continue groping her large breast, feeling the hard nipple through the fabric of the swimsuit. Celeste screams and grabs your hand that is groping her breast and she squeezes it tight. She then sits down hard on your face and you feel the air rush out of your nose. "Oh fuck! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" Celeste screams as you try to take a breath but can't because all the air has been pushed out of your nose.

> You kiss and lick the underside of her crotch through her now damp swimsuit. You use your tongue to lick the underside of Celeste's crotch and she screams in ecstasy. "Oh fuck! I'm going to cum! I'm going to fucking cum all over your face!" Celeste screams. You feel the warm fluids hit your face and run down your cheek as she continues to scream in ecstasy. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Celeste screams as she continues to grind her crotch into your face.

> You try to drink Celeste's warm fluids as they drench your face. You try to lap up the warm fluids that are drenching your face but you can't keep up with how quickly they are pouring out of her. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm going to fucking cum again!" Celeste screams and then thrusts her hips into your face one last time. Celeste lets out a long, high pitched scream as the last of her orgasm runs through her body. She then slowly gets off your face and falls back onto the canvas floor of the wrestling ring.

> You roll away from Celeste and try to rub the wet juices from your face. Her face sitting has weakened you but you are still able to continue this wrestling match. You roll away from Celeste and try to rub the wet juices from your face. You are breathing heavy but you are still able to continue this wrestling match. Celeste lays on the ground for a moment, trying to catch her breath. She then looks over at you and with a smile she says "I'm not done with you yet." You look over at her and nod your head. You are ready for whatever she has in mind.

> You roll onto your stomach and crawl to the corner of the ring, using the ropes to pull yourself to your feet. You roll onto your stomach and crawl to the corner of the ring, using the ropes to pull yourself to your feet. You take a moment to catch your breath and then turn around to face Celeste. She looks over at you and then quickly climbs to her feet. She doesn't rush over to you this time. Instead, she slowly walks over to you with a sly smile on her face.

> You try to move to your left on your shaking legs and escape the corner of the ring before Celeste can trap you there. You quickly move to your left on your shaking legs and try to escape the corner of the ring before Celeste can trap you there. You manage to get out of the corner and backpedal to the middle of the ring but this allows Celeste time to get close enough to grab you. She gets one hand on your shoulder and spins around you, moving behind you.

> You say "Damn, you are fast!"

"Damn, you are fast!" You say as you quickly move out of the way of her hand. Celeste laughs and says "I know" as she tries to grab your shoulders again. She is faster than you are so she manages to get both hands on your shoulders and pushes you down to the ground. You fall to your knees before she quickly jumps into the air and lands on your back, wrapping her legs around your waist and her arms around your chest.

> You realise that Celeste's slender legs are surprisingly strong as she wraps them around your waist and her arms start squeezing your chest with surprising power, too. You quickly reach your hands up and try to pull her arms off your chest, trying to give yourself time to stand up. Celeste's grip is too strong, though, and you can't pull her arms off your chest. She just squeezes harder and harder. You try to pry her legs off your waist but she has them wrapped around you so tightly that you cannot get any leverage at all.

> You realise again how realistic this game is, as you can feel Celeste's warm breath against the back of your ear. "Ha ha, it's over!" She whispers in your ear as she continues to crush your chest. You try and move your hands under her arms to pull her arms off your chest. As you do so, you feel her bare breasts pressing against the back of your arms and you feel a stirring in your loins. You try to ignore it and keep pushing up but it is very difficult to concentrate with Celeste's warm body rubbing against yours and her arms still locked around your chest.

> You reach back over your shoulder and grab hold of Celeste's dark hair and start pulling it. You yank on her hair with all your strength and pull her head backwards. You hear Celeste gasp in pain as you pull her arms off your chest. She releases her grip on your chest and tries to reach behind her head to grab your hands. You quickly roll away from her before she can stop you. Celeste is now standing over you with a hurt look on her face. She rubs the back of her head and glares at you angrily.

> You say "What's wrong, Celeste? Don't you like it when men fight back against you?"

"I'll show you fighting back!" Celeste declares as she lunges at you and tries to sit on your face. You roll away from her as she lands on the carpet next to you. You leap to your feet immediately and rush towards her as she is getting up. "Aaahhh!" You yell loudly as you leap into the air and drive your foot into her stomach.

> You notice again how sexy Celeste is as you try to dropkick her and kick her in the stomach. You land on top of her as she falls backwards. You drop to your knees and quickly wrap your arms around her right leg and then twist it around. You pull back on it and roll onto your back and then pull upwards causing her to roll over onto her stomach. She tries to roll over but you keep your grip on her leg and pull back on it. "Let me go!" Celeste says angrily as she squirms around.

> You sit on Celeste's back and pull up on her right leg, hooking the foot under your arm with a single leg boston crab. You pull back on her right leg and twist it upwards as she squirms to get free. She tries to reach back with one arm to grab your head and force you to let go. You pull back even harder and she grabs a handful of your hair in an effort to force you to let go. You grimace in pain but don't release her leg. "Aaahhh! Let me go!"

> You relax the pressure on the boston crab a little and use your right hand to start rubbing the crotch of Celeste's swimsuit. You keep the boston crab locked in place but relax the pressure a little. You reach your right hand over her hip and start rubbing the front of her swimsuit. She feels you start to rub her pussy and starts to moan softly, letting go of your hair.

"Oh god, this hurts and feels so good at the same time."

You rub the front of her swimsuit faster and faster as she starts to moan louder and louder.
> You say "Now who is the bitch, Celeste?"

"Who's the bitch now?" you ask as you rub her pussy faster and faster.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to...going to..." Celeste says as you rub her pussy faster and faster. Celeste suddenly screams out in ecstasy as an orgasm rushes through her body causing her legs and back to spasm. You keep rubbing her pussy through the orgasm until she finally slumps forward onto the floor while breathing heavily. "Oh fuck me that was good."

> You release the single leg boston crab and let Celeste slump forward onto the canvas and move on shaky legs over to lean against the ropes in the corner as you wait for her to be ready to continue wrestling. You release the boston crab and let Celeste slump forward onto the canvas and move on shaky legs over to lean against the ropes in the corner as you wait for her to be ready to continue wrestling. "Oh fuck me that was good," she says as she sits up and then stands back up. "That was so fucking good."

"Glad you enjoyed it," you say.

"You're actually pretty good at this game, but we both know I am going to beat you with my ass on your face. Hope you enjoyed winning your only fall, but right now I want to wrestle more."

> You reach down and adjust your hard cock within your tight wrestling trunks as you look at Celeste's sexy body again. She is standing in the middle of the ring and looking right back at you with a smirk on her face.

"Come on bitch, let's finish this," she says to you as she beckons you forward with one finger. Well that didn't take long for her to start taunting you.

> You move towards Celeste and try to grab her head and pull it into a headlock. You walk over to Celeste and try to grab her head and pull it into a headlock, but she leans back and avoids your attempt.

"Come on bitch, you can do better than that," she says as she measures you up for another attack.

"Oh I'll show you better," you say and grab her around the waist. You lift her up into the air with a fireman's carry and turn around to drop her down onto the mat in front of you.

> You see the flesh of Celeste's breasts and thighs jiggle as she lands on the mat at your feet. As Celeste lands at your feet she grabs your legs and pushes you backwards. You are caught off guard by the move and fall backwards as you try to grab for her. "Ohh!" Celeste says as she jumps on top of you and begins laying into you with punches. You try to cover up but she is landing punch after punch on your face. You try to roll over but she anticipates this and quickly moves with you and continues punching and slapping you.

> You try to use your hands to block Celeste's slaps from hitting your face. You manage to partially block some of the slaps but you are still feeling the effects of them on your face.

"Oh come on, is that the best you can do?" Celeste says as she slaps you again. You grab one of her hands and try to roll over but she anticipates this and uses her other free hand to slap you again.

"Nice try bitch," she says as she punches you in the stomach and then lays into your face with both hands.

> You look up at Celeste as her big breasts swing from side to side with every slap she throws at your face. You look up at Celeste's face as her big tits swing from side to side and she smiles cruelly down at you. She slaps you hard across the face.

"Oohhh, did that hurt?" she asks as she grabs your hair and holds your head up to look at her. "Look at these," she says as she grabs both of your wrists and pins them to the canvas beside your head, leaning down so her massive breasts are suspended only inches above your face.

> Your cock gets even harder as you look up into Celeste's deep cleavage as her tits swing pendulously above your face. Celeste leans down and presses her huge tits against your face. You feel the soft, warm, yielding funbags envelop your head in a mix of pleasure and pain. You try to turn your head to the side but Celeste keeps your head pressed hard into her bosom with her strong arms. Her big tits completely cover your head and you can't breathe. The pressure is extreme and you feel like you are going to pass out but somehow you survive. "Is it nice?"

> You try to move your arms unsuccessfully and motorboat Celeste's smothering tits as she presses them down on your face. You try to move your arms but Celeste's hands are wrapped around both of your wrists and you cannot move. You reach up and motorboat her tits trying to get some air. The softness, warmth and excessive cleavage almost make you pass out as you desperately try to breathe through the mountain of flesh engulfing your head. Your face is turning red and the lack of oxygen makes everything go blurry.

"You like my tits, don't you? Which do you like better, my tits or my ass in your face?"

> You try to respond but your voice is muffled by her tits as you hope she lifts up a little to hear your reply.

"I can't hear you." You try to yell out a reply but your words are muffled by her breasts and the lack of air is making you delirious. You try to think of some clever way to tell her you like her ass best but all you can do is grunt like a pig as you suck on her bosom. Celeste giggles as she lifts up to hear what you're trying to say.

> You say "Your tits are magnificent, but I do think your ass is better."

"What did you say?"

You grunt as loud as you can into her chest and she laughs. "I guess that means you like my ass best, right?"

She lifts her tits off your face and sits up on your chest. Tucking her hair behind one ear she smiles down at you and says, "Somehow I knew you were an ass man."

Celeste holds your wrists to the mat and turns her body around on top of you, facing towards your feet. You try to yell out but before you can get your words out she moves back to sit on your face, pressing down with all her weight. Your face is mashed into her crotch and nose, lips, mouth and chin are covered completely while her ass blocks your sight as it covers your eyes.

> You try to breathe in deep and fill your lungs before Celeste sits down on your face fully. You suck in a deep breath through your nose as you can't help but be entranced by the sight of her sexy ass lowering down over your face. You see the fabric of her swimsuit stretched tight over her ass just before it covers your eyes and nose. Your mouth is open and you take in as much air as you can. Celeste's ass is soft and warm and the smell of her ass is driving you wild with desire.

> Your cock gets so hard as Celeste sits on your face that the tip sticks out of your waistband. You groan as your cock strains against the waistband of your trunks and pokes out into the open. Your cock is so hard you don't know how it doesn't break off given how incredibly hard it is. You can feel a steady stream of precum leaking out of your cock slit and dripping down onto your lower belly. You wiggle and squirm below Celeste as she sits on your face.

She laughs and says, "Having fun down there?"

You grunt in response not able to say anything, but knowing she can hear you. You want to reach up and grab her ass but you don't want to take the risk of her thinking you're attacking her so you just leave your arms down by your sides.

"Hmm, you like this don't you?" Celeste says as she grinds her ass into your face and squishes your head into the mat. "I can feel how much you like it."

You moan as she grinds her ass into your face. You are helpless to resist her and just let her have her way with you. She can do whatever she wants as long as she keeps sitting on your face like this.

"That's right, my little piggy, I can do whatever I want to you," Celeste says and then she reaches forward with one hand and pushes your swimming trunks down around your ankles.

> You moan against her firm ass as you feel the cool air on your rock hard cock. Celeste laughs and says, "That's right, moan into my ass. You love being underneath me, don't you?" You groan as you feel her press her ass cheeks together to trap your head in a warm flesh vice. She grinds her ass back and forth to ensure that your face gets a good grinding along with it. She reaches back and grabs your hands.

> You moan against her ass again and thrust up and down with your hips as she keeps sitting on your face. Celeste laughs as she feels you thrust up and down. She spreads her legs apart wider to give you more room to thrust. She knows that this is probably the most pleasurable thing you've ever felt in your life. She leans forward and pins your hands on the mat on either side of your hips. She keeps her ass pressed against your face and slowly grinds it back and forth against your face.

"Don't try to struggle, pig," Celeste says. "You're not going anywhere. I'm going to stay right here and smother you as long as I want to."

She starts to grind faster and faster. She leans forward and shoves your hands harder into the mat. You try to push back with your legs but she just slashes one of your arms with her fingernail to let you know she means business. She is going to dominate you in every way possible. You feel her ass cheeks tighten and she grinds extra hard against your face before sitting back up and pressing her full weight down on your face. She releases your arms and you grab her legs to try to pull her off of you but she just laughs and slaps your hands away.

"If you want me to get off of you, you're going to have to defeat me," Celeste says. "So far you haven't even come close."

You thrust your hips up into the air a few more times as she taunts you.

> You use your hands to caress her soft thighs. You reach your hands up and gently caress the soft flesh of her thighs. She laughs as you do this and slaps your hands away but she doesn't move off of your face.

"You're going to have to try harder than that," Celeste says. You slide your hands slowly from her knees up to her inner thighs. She is very strong and if she wanted she could break your fingers but she allows you to touch her.

> You lightly caress the sensitive flesh of the inside of her thighs and try to use your tongue to lick her pussy through the soaking wet fabric of her swimsuit. Your hands move slowly up her thighs and then, just as your tongue touches the outside of her swimsuit, she grabs your wrists and holds your arms out to your sides. You try to reach for her swimsuit with your mouth but she is too strong and presses her crotch down on your face so hard you can barely move your jaw. She laughs at you as you struggle against her firm grip.

"You've got no chance against my ass, Chris," Celeste says. She grinds her hips around in a circle and then slides back and forth as you try to extend your tongue and lick her swimsuit. She slowly grinds against your face as she laughs at how you are forced to just take it.

"I'm really beginning to enjoy grinding my pussy into your face like this," Celeste says. "I can see why boys like you love it so much."

> You moan in agreement, trying to communicate to Celeste that you really do love this.

"Do you want me to sit on your face harder?" Celeste asks.

"Mmmmmm...." you moan in agreement. Celeste laughs and begins to slide up and down more quickly. You try to push your tongue out but she pushes your head back against the floor, keeping you from doing anything. The best you can do is move your jaw and tilt your head to one side or the other as Celeste slides up and down with ease on your face. You moan as loud as you can but the sound is quickly drowned out by her soft, pink pussy.

"I think you like this," Celeste says, laughing as she grinds into your face. You move your hands up to her thighs and try to push her off but it is no use. You are completely at her mercy as she laughs and slides back and forth on your face. You feel her grind into your nose and you try to tilt your head back, but she anticipates your move and slides back down so that her lycra clad pussy covers your nose. You take a deep breath and begin to feel lightheaded as she laughs.

"I can't breathe," you say.

Celeste quickly slides up and off of your face and, for a moment, you are able to take a deep breath. Then, she grabs your arms and pins them down to the floor on either side of your head.

"Lie still," Celeste says. "I'm in charge here."

You try to move your arms but it is impossible. Celeste's hips twist and turn as she slides up and down on your face. She presses her soft pussy into your mouth, completely smothering you. You moan in pain and she laughs as she forces you to lick her.

"Does that feel good?" Celeste asks. You moan and nod your head. "I want you to suck on my clit. Can you do that for me?" You moan in response and begin to lick and suck on her clit after she pulls her swimsuit to the side. Celeste moans in response and grinds into your face even harder. You feel the blood rush to your face as you try not to pass out.

"That's a good boy," Celeste says. "Keep doing that."

You feel her fingers dig into your arms as she applies more pressure and forces you to keep your head still. Her pussy is massaging your nose and mouth as she grinds on your face. She moans and then slides back just enough that you are able to get air before she quickly slams herself back down.

"Yes... That's a good boy," Celeste says. "I think you're learning."

You feel her hands let go of your arms and slide up to her perfect tits. She begins to massage them and then pulls on her nipples. You moan as you feel your cock start to throb. She slides up and then slams back down, pressing every inch of her pussy into your face.

"Oh... I'm going to cum!" Celeste says. You open your mouth and begin to breath heavily through your nose. Celeste begins to moan as she grinds into you.

"Oh fuck! Here it comes!"

You feel a liquid squirt into your mouth followed by more liquid streaming down your face. You swallow instinctively and then lick her pussy in an attempt to give her extra pleasure.

"Oh... Fuck. Yes... Good boy." Celeste remains sitting on your face and reaches forward to take your hard cock in her small hand.

"Do you want me to take care of this? How about I take it in my mouth while I keep sitting here on your face?"

You moan as she begins to stroke your cock. She then lowers her mouth on the head and begins to suck you off while she is still grinding and smothering you. You are in heaven and can barely focus as you feel a huge amount of pre-cum oozing out of your cock.

"I think I'll go ahead and finish you off," Celeste says. "I'm pretty sure I can do it before you pass out."

You feel her mouth slide down your cock and then she begins to bob up and down on it. You moan and groan as you feel yourself getting closer and closer to the edge. She sucks harder and harder until you finally explode into her mouth. You scream in ecstasy against her smothering crotch as her mouth works your cock expertly. Celeste keeps most of your cum in her mouth, but some still leaks out and slides down your shaft.

"Mmmm... You are delicious," Celeste says. "I think I'm going to enjoy playing with you."

Celeste shifts her weight around and then lifts her ass a few inches above your face. You take a deep breath and look up at her beautiful body. Your eyes are immediately drawn to her glorious ass which is only inches away from your face. You stare at it, mesmerized by the thought of what just took place.

"Okay, so both of us had fun," says Celeste, "but you know that I am going to smother you unconscious to win the wrestling match, right?"

"I can't think of a better way to lose a fight," you say, trying not to stare at her ass.

"You're probably right, but I also want to have fun while I'm winning," says Celeste.

> You say "Do you really think you can knock me out with your ass?"

"Yes," Celeste says confidently. "I am going to torture you with my ass until you pass out." Your eyes widen as you realize just how powerful her ass is.

"But... but that's cheating!" you protest.

Celeste shrugs. "Sure, if you want to think of it that way. So be it. But I'm still going to win our little fight." She shifts her weight and moves her legs slightly further apart.

> You look up at the underside of her ass and notice that she has pulled her swimsuit back into place, covering her pussy. She stares at you for a moment and then shakes her head.

"You're not going to try to peek up my swimsuit, are you?" she asks.

"I wasn't planning to," you say truthfully. Celeste smirks and says, "It's just that I can see you eyeing the area."

"I'm only human," you say.

She lifts herself slightly and then drops her ass back down. Her cheeks squish slightly as they meet the skin of your face. You grunt as the air is forced out of your lungs. Celeste starts grinding her ass into your face, as if she's humping it.
Celeste smiles as she says, "I want you to lie still and take it. If you try to escape, I'm going to get off you and make you pay."
You nod. You can barely breathe with her ass sitting on your face and her weight flattening your nose, but you know that trying to escape would be futile. Celeste is in complete control of the situation.

"Do you give?" she asks. You grunt and nod as best you can. Celeste giggles and says, "I can't hear you."

"Yes!" you say, louder this time.

"Yes, what?" she asks.

"Yes, I give," you say.

"You can do better than that," she says. "I want you to tell me how much you like it when I sit on your face."

"I love it when you sit on my face," you say.

"You want me to stay here until you pass out, don't you?" she asks.

> You say "I want that more than anything in the world, Celeste."

"I know you do," she says, as she bounces up and down. You can feel the wind being forced from your lungs. She bounces up and down harder and faster. The sound of flesh on flesh echoes throughout the room. Celeste's ass shakes like an earthquake and your face turns red as you try to breathe. You feel like you can't breathe, but this is what you want more than anything else in the world.

"Beg me to knock you out with this face sit."

"Please knock me out with your ass, Celeste. Please."

"That doesn't seem like a sincere plea." Celeste lifts her ass off of your face and sits down again. You take a deep breath before she starts bouncing up and down again. You start to feel dizzy as you try to beg more desperately for her to knock you out with her ass.

"Please knock me out with your ass!" you beg.

"Beg me one more time and I will do it."

"Please knock me out with your ass!" you beg. "Do it!" you say, as you start to feel dizzy.

"I'm impressed by your dedication. I will grant your wish," she says, as she bounces up and down as hard as she can. You feel the wind get knocked out of you and your vision starts to blacken and fade.

"Goodnight, Chris. I hope you enjoyed your first time playing the game."

You wake up and find yourself lying in your bed with your pants off. You feel very strange, but you remember the fun you had while playing the game. Celeste was certainly a character and her dominance over you made for an exciting experience.

You take a deep breath and get out of your bed. You walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror. You notice that your face looks red and there are drying fluids around your mouth and on your lips. You wipe it off and wonder if that was really just a game.

Last edited by mixfightor; 09-Feb-21 at 15:53.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-21, 14:00
Points: 3,383, Level: 24 Points: 3,383, Level: 24 Points: 3,383, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

I played around with this a little. I didn’t polish it up much and the AI decided that we would have striking in our wrestling match so I just went with it. It was fun letting the AI co-author my ass kicking.

You are a man who is about to wrestle a woman named Tressa. You are 5'9" tall and you weigh 145 lbs. Tressa is 5'8" tall and she weighs 135 lbs. You are not great at wrestling but you know some basic moves. Tressa is very fit and her long tan legs look strong enough to hurt you if she can squeeze you between her muscular thighs. Tressa is also not great at wrestling but she is very fit and flexible. You agree that the winner of the match will be the one who can pin or submit the other the most times. You lock up in the center of the mat and begin struggling to gain control of each other

The two of you are locked in an intense battle for dominance as both your minds are filled with all kinds of conflicting thoughts, feelings and emotions.

> You she is nearly as strong as you are so you decide to try to trip her legs and try to push her down.
You attempt to trip her legs and try to push her down. Unfortunately you are too weak and you fall on top of Tressa instead.

> You try to get a pinning position but she bucks and sends you both rolling across the mat.
You roll across the mat and get a good position on Tressa but she manages to push you off before getting a double leg takedown of her own.

> You wrap your legs around her waist to stop her from getting on top of you. She grabs your wrists but she can not pin you from this position. You squeeze her ribs in a body scissor hold and the pain is enough to make her wince and let go of your wrists. She stands up and pushes on your legs to try to break the hold.
Tressa is in a good position but she cannot get a submission over you. She tries to push and pull your legs apart but you are too strong for her and she has no leverage.

> You tressa loosens your legs by standing up and taking away your leverage. You fall to the mat as Tressa looks to pounce.
Tressa pounces as you lay motionless on the mat. She is on top of you in a flash but you manage to quickly grab her wrist with your arm and twist it behind her back.

> You tressa grunts in pain but you are not in position to get a submission from her. Tressa is straddling your chest with her legs and she knows that she will not be able to pin you while you have control of her arm. Tressa uses her free arm to pull you by the hair as she rolls to the side and wraps her long toned legs around your midsection. She crosses her ankles and begins to squeeze your ribs with great force. You try to twist her arm further because there is nothing else you can do in this position.
Tressa manages to pull your head down with great force and you cannot stop yourself from biting down on her shoulder. She crushes your face against her shoulder taking great satisfaction in your scream of agony.

> You tressa screams in pain from your bite and then grits her teeth and squeezes your ribs even harder between her powerful legs.

> You feel like she is crushing your ribs and you are struggling to breath. You let go of her arm and she pulls your head back by your hair and looks into your eyes. She knows that her powerful grip is hurting you and you will have to submit if you can't escape this hold soon.
Tressa squeezes and presses on your chest as she holds your head back with her other hand. You begin to feel like you are losing consciousness and you know there is nothing you can do to stop it.

> You feel yourself fading and Tressa tells you to submit or she will only squeeze you harder.
You submit as your vision begins to darken.
Tressa throws her leg off of you as you fall back and then you slip into unconsciousness.

> You wake up with Tressa standing over you. She feels great confidence after crushing you unconscious and she asks you if you want to admit that she is better or wrestle another round.

Note: If you decide to wrestle another round, please describe the moves in detail.

> You decide to wrestle another round. You catch your breath and collect your wits and then you and Tressa begin to circle each other looking to take each other to the mat.
Tressa feints a left jab and then throws a right cross. You move your head just out of the way and then throw a counter right hand.

> You your right hand connects and stuns her momentarily. She has a look of anger as a trickle of blood appears in the corner of her mouth. You circle around Tressa knowing that her kicks will be very powerful and dangerous so you will try to take her down to avoid them.
Tressa lands a powerful roundhouse kick that would have knocked you down if you had not moved. She throws another and you anticipate it and dodge to the right. She throws another and you step away.

> You the speed and power of Tressa's kicks have you scared that she could knock you out. You desperately lunge at her legs to try to tackle her to the mat.
You rush quickly at Tressa and tackle her legs. Tressa is caught off guard and does not expect you to try to tackle her and she falls backwards.

> You tressa quickly wraps her legs around you to keep you from getting on top. She squeezes your already sore ribs between her thighs but quickly realizes that she will not be able to make you submit from this position.

> You throw some punches at her firm abs to try to get her to release you from her legs.

> You your punches cause her legs to loosen enough for you to wiggle out. You struggle with Tressa for control and you realize that you are getting winded but Tressa is not breathing wavy at all.

You get out of her legs and throw her to the mat. You straddle her and throw a couple of punches at her face.

> You feel the need to win this fall quickly so you wild punches at her face looking for a quick knockout.

Tressa recognizes that you are punching with the heartfelt desire to just knock her out and she protects her face by covering it with her arms.

> You when you stop punching, Tressa pushes you away and stands up. You get up quickly and approach her. Tressa is in a fighting stance and you prepare for her to use her kick boxin skills.

Tressa's eyes narrow as she throws a quick jab.
You step out of the way of the jab and throw a right cross. It connects with her cheekbone and she staggers backwards holding her face.

> You seem to be better at punching than Tressa so you decide to attack with more punches while she tries to recover.

You throw punch after punch at her. She is dazed but manages to fend off some of your attacks. You notice that her mouth keeps moving and she is not really defending herself or retaliating.

> You sense that she is in trouble and you throw more hard punches to try to knock her out.

With every punch that you throw, Tressa's face seems to turn palest grey and her lips turn the color of blood.

> You one more hard right to the temple sends Tressa to the mat in heap. You pounce on top of her and tell her to submit or you will pound her some more.

Tressa tries to push you off with her arms but you are too heavy for her to push you off.

> You pound her head and face with punches until she can no longer protect herself. You get off of her and wait for her to decide if she wants to continue.

Tressa is on the ground holding her face in a very bad condition. You expect her to tell you to stop but instead she rolls over and gets up.
She throws a straight right to your chin.

> You as you begin the next round, Tressa rushes at you before you can start throwing punches. She grabs you in a clinch and looks for a way to take you down. You try to pull out of her grip.

She trips you and lands on top of you with a punch to your face. Things get blurry and your vision almost goes out but you manage to hang on to her arms and push her off of you.

> You are dazed from her punch and she takes advantage by pushing down on the mat. You are laying on your stomach and she sits on your back. She pulls your hair and lands a punch to your face. You try to throw her off.

> You she catches you in a choke with her arms wrapped tightly around your neck from behind. You wince in pain.

> You she pulls you backward and wraps her legs around your waist as she continues to choke you. She begins squeezing you with her powerful thighs as you begin to black out from the choke.

> You realize that there is no escape and Tressa asks if you want to submit.

> You feebly try to push her legs off of you.

Tressa's thighs squeeze tighter around your waist and her arms swing back.
She slams the back of your head into the mat, causing your vision to blur again.

> You tressa continues her punishing attack determined to crush you again in her body scissors. Her legs strain against your midsection as you struggle to breath.

> You try to punch her as she crushes you between her strong legs.

Your left fist connects with the bridge of her nose and your right manages to knock her off of you. You manage to sit up while she rolls over holding her face.

> You try to recover from her attacks.

Tressa quickly climbs to her feet and rush at you. She tries to throw a hard right but is blocked.

> You try to tackle her.

She catches your punch and wraps her arm around your neck. Her knees push against your thighs while she crushes your throat with her right hand.

> You try to kick her.

She drops down and slams your foot into the mat. Your foot makes a loud smack as your foot slams onto the mat.
She grabs your head with both hands while standing and slams it into the canvas.

> You are dazed and try to crawl away from her.

She rushes at you and lands a soaring clothesline knocking you off of your feet. She gets one foot on your back as you try to crawl away but she knees you in the side of your head.

> You fear that she might try to finish you off with a body scissors hold.

Tressa pulls her knee up and around your waist while standing. She cradles the side of your head while bringing her other knee up to hit you.

> You she clamps her strong thighs around your neck as she locks in a savage head scissor.

You try to push her away but your arms are helplessly pinned by her legs.
Tears stream down your face as you gasp desperately for breath.

> You she squeezes your neck hard as you struggle to breath.

> You try to get to your feet but Tressa's weight holds you down. Her thighs are hard as stone and your face is turning red under the pressure.

Tears stream down your face as you gasp desperately for breath.
She begins squeezing your neck with all her strength.

> You begin to feel light headed and Tressa demands that you submit.

You wince in pain as you feel the burning sensation travel down your throat.
Your vision starts to tunnel as blackness envelops your mind.

> You tressa asks you one more time to submit.

> You feel that you could pass out at any time.

You're unable to speak as your eyes roll into the back of your head.
Your vision blurs as stars appear in your vision.
Your vision goes dark as you fall into blackness.

> You wake up. Tressa is nearby watching you. You start to remember what just happened. You feel embarrassed that this woman just choked you out with her legs for a second tim. Tressa.

"So, you gonna get up?" She asks as you try to rub the sleep out of your eyes.
"Yeah, yeah...I'm fine." You answer as you sit up.

> You stand up and face her. Tressa nods that she is ready and you charge at her to try to catch her off guard. You throw hard punches at her face.

But she blocks your punch with her forearm and jabs your chest hard. You back up to keep distance as you throw a combination of punches at her but she blocks them all.

> You come at her again but a hard kick to your ribs stops you in your tracks. She starts to move forward while you go on the defensive.

Tressa moves in close and throws three hard jabs to your face. One catches you on the bridge of the nose causing it to bleed.
She follows up with a hook that hits you on the jaw.

> You stumble backwards. You are exhausted and weakened while Tressa seems to only be getting stronger. Tressa senses that you are in trouble. You feel desperate to win this round to even the score. You try to surprise her by throwing a high kick at her face.

It lands on her cheekbone but doesn't cause much damage.
She comes at you with three hard jabs.
You move out of the way and throw three quick punches.

> You are surprised that your kick actually landed and decide to try another high kick at her face.

Tressa moves out of the way but you still manage to hit her in the nose.
She rubs it as you throw a hook, but she catches your arm and twists it.

> You tressa wrench's your arm behind your back causing you to scream out in pain.

> You she holds your arm with one arm and wraps her other arm around your neck. You try to power out of her grip but she is too strong. You use your free arm to elbow her hard in the stomach

but she just holds on tighter.
She starts to lean in towards your ear but stops.
"Keep this up and you're going to find out just how good of a choking muffler I am."

> You tressa is really asserting her dominance now and you are feeling helpless. You throw another hard elbow at her ribs.
It hits its mark and she releases her grip for a moment to let you maneuver around her.
She grabs your arm but you kick her shin and it connects. She reels back as her grip on you loosens.

> You throw kicks at her thigh.
She continues to move back and you manage to land a hard kick right into her ribs.
With a grunt she falls backwards.
"You could have finished me off there." She says getting back up.

> You rush her as she is getting to her feet.
You rush at her and she moves out of the way and sweeps your legs. You fall and she jumps on top of you punching you in the face over and over.

> You cover your face with your arms. Tressa grabs your wrists and begins trying to pin them to the mat. You struggle against each other but you know that you have to get her off of you.

> You feel Tressa's legs snake around yours as she locks your legs in a grapevine hold. She spreads your legs wide with hers and you feel a sharp pain. You can no longer hold her off and she pushes your fists to the mat.

> You struggle but are unable to move. Tressa has you completely locked down in a grapevine pin. She looks into your eyes and starts to count a pin.

"1...2..." she continues to crank the pressure on your arms and legs.
"Ow! Stop!" you scream.
"3!" she screams as the referee shouts the pin.

> You tressa then raises her hips and thrusts them into your body hard, knocking the wind out of you.
The shock momentum of her thrust propels her forward and she falls on top of your chest. The entire time you're just trying to catch your breath.

> You she regains her position and sets up to pummel your body with another brutal hip thrust.
She slams her hips into your body with such force that again you are knocked unconsciousness.
---
Your eyes flutter open and your vision is blurred.

> You awaken to discover Tressa still on top of you and then you feel a pain that reminds you that you are still very much trapped in her grapevine hold. She has your arms pinned to the mat and she is looking into your eyes.

> You both know that the fight is over even though you have yet to say it. You look away from her in shame but she pulls your hair forcing you to look at her. She keeps your legs trapped in the grapevine as she released her grip on your wrists.

> You she decides to punish you further by pulling your face tight into her chest. Her smother hold effectively cuts off your air and you can't breath.

> You begin to panic and you can only move your arms but it is only a matter of time before this smother hold finishes you off once again.

> You tressa releases you from her smother and grapevine. She moves up to sit high on your chest as you continue to gasp for air. She grabs a handful of your hair and pulls forcing you to make eye contact. She raises her it's and tells you to admit that she is the winner.

"Tressa wins!" you gasp.
"No, you need to admit that I am the winner." She replies.
"Tressa wins!" you continue to gasp.

> You are completely broken. Tressa has defeated you in devastating fashion and forced you to acknowledge her victory verbally. Tressa looks at your pathetic condition and decides to give you one final punisment.

> You tressa pulls you by the hair and clamps your neck deep between her thighs in a front head scissor. You feel her thighs flexing as she stares at your face. She slowly increases the pressure on your neck.

"Admit that I am the winner!" she demands.
"Tressa wins!" you say meekly.
"No, say it like a real man!" she says.

> You tressa continues to demand your submission and now is squeezing you very hard. Your face is turning purple and you can sense that she is not going to release you from this powerful grip.

"Tr...tr...tr...tr...tr..." you struggle to say.
"What?" she asks, squeezing even harder.
"Tr...tr...tr...TRESSA!!" you scream.

> You your struggles have all but ceased and you have accepted your fate. Tressa looks into your eyes and powers her thighs into your neck with all of the power she can muster. You can only hope that you pass out soon to end this agony.

> You start to develop tunnel vision and feel yourself fading into darkness.
THE END

Last edited by greezy; 19-Feb-21 at 16:03.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greezy For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-21, 19:22
Points: 13,006, Level: 49 Points: 13,006, Level: 49 Points: 13,006, Level: 49
Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,526 Times in 1,090 Posts

Damn, Tressa could take some punishment and could really dish it out. Great match, mate.
Old 24-Feb-21, 01:01
Points: 1,881, Level: 17 Points: 1,881, Level: 17 Points: 1,881, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I never post here, but I had to note the irony in the above comment saying they didn't like your stories (with no constructive criticism at all). Whereas Tokyo Tussle is a story I've been revisiting for years, hoping you'd changed your mind on leaveing it unfinished ������.

Man, maybe I'll have to revisit it now, or at least try to put something else on there. Thanks for the nice words.

And no worries about the other guy not liking it. He wants it to be more of a story and I want it to be more of a game. Tough to reconcile.