Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Dec-16, 03:51
Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Meetfighters.com ?

Joined a few years ago also looking to wrestle females, but found many of the female listings to be fake with ridiculous stats and information. For example a woman 6'7" weighing 95 pounds. Was surprised the moderator allowed this. Never received any hits from any women, but did receive several hits from guys who apparently could not read, or just respond to any ad near their area.
Old 24-Dec-16, 05:12
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markwebb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just out of interest are you actually a girl looking to wrestle a guy? Don't mean that to be weird just the first time I've seen that here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ally [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
yes
Forgive me if this comes across as rude, but, do you have any idea how easy it is for a woman to find guys to wrestle with? The guys who want to wrestle women far outnumber the reverse. You can find all types. Guys who want to beat you, guys who want to lose, guy who want to train you, guys who will pay for your training. Now, I don't want to make it sound like being a session wrestler is easy. It's not an easy job. They deal with a ton of flakes and bruises and injuries and long hours of travel, and bad clients from time to time, who maybe smell or are rude or too rough, so, as a job, absolutely not as easy as it sounds, though not all clients are bad, don't get me wrong, but some are. It's not easy money.

But just finding a guy to wrestle, that's super easy. There's probably 50-100 guys here who'd volunteer. Most of them gentlemen.

There's also the fact (and it is a fact, cause it's happened before). People have said they are women who like to wrestle as a con. A way to make some easy deposits before they are found-out. Nobody should ever give a deposit to a brand new session lady cause, there's no way to know. An established wrestler - fine, but never a new one.

But if you are sincerely who you say you are, there's many on this board who'd like to hear about your interests.
Old 24-Dec-16, 14:58
Banned
Points: 2,462, Level: 20 Points: 2,462, Level: 20 Points: 2,462, Level: 20
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Forgive me if this comes across as rude, but, do you have any idea how easy it is for a woman to find guys to wrestle with? The guys who want to wrestle women far outnumber the reverse. You can find all types. Guys who want to beat you, guys who want to lose, guy who want to train you, guys who will pay for your training. Now, I don't want to make it sound like being a session wrestler is easy. It's not an easy job. They deal with a ton of flakes and bruises and injuries and long hours of travel, and bad clients from time to time, who maybe smell or are rude or too rough, so, as a job, absolutely not as easy as it sounds, though not all clients are bad, don't get me wrong, but some are. It's not easy money.

But just finding a guy to wrestle, that's super easy. There's probably 50-100 guys here who'd volunteer. Most of them gentlemen.

There's also the fact (and it is a fact, cause it's happened before). People have said they are women who like to wrestle as a con. A way to make some easy deposits before they are found-out. Nobody should ever give a deposit to a brand new session lady cause, there's no way to know. An established wrestler - fine, but never a new one.

But if you are sincerely who you say you are, there's many on this board who'd like to hear about your interests.
I'm not a "session wrestler" and this isn't a job for me and I never asked anyone for money, thanks.

Also this website is basically a femdom site and I'm not really into that. Sometimes it's ok but I prefer losing. Also I'm not into competitive wrestling I just want to do play combat scenarios. So I probably would not have much luck here.
Old 24-Dec-16, 15:41
Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ally [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not a "session wrestler" and this isn't a job for me and I never asked anyone for money, thanks.

Also this website is basically a femdom site and I'm not really into that. Sometimes it's ok but I prefer losing. Also I'm not into competitive wrestling I just want to do play combat scenarios. So I probably would not have much luck here.
Wouldn't you fit better over at Fetlife ( Other than their search engine is useless )?
Old 24-Dec-16, 16:00
Banned
Points: 2,462, Level: 20 Points: 2,462, Level: 20 Points: 2,462, Level: 20
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwfan53 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wouldn't you fit better over at Fetlife ( Other than their search engine is useless )?
Lol, no idea.
Somehow I doubt it. Seems weird.
Old 24-Dec-16, 17:40
Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Lol, no idea.
The problem with that site seems to digging out the appropriate interest group then trying to id people with similar interests within a reasonable travel distance. It sounds like maybe you should post a topic in their Wrestling, Grappling, and Struggle Play group. You can't browse the members list for interests since they lock that function for groups with more than 5000 members.
Old 25-Dec-16, 06:22
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:

Well, I'm sorry if what I wrote came out wrong. I just think, with total strangers, a word of caution is always advisable and I wouldn't have posted that if I hadn't seen it before.

And you're right, this site is largely guys who like the ladies to win, but not exclusively, and it's not a dating/meet-up site where something like Fetlife is.

If I was a bit younger and not tied up in other responsibilities I'd totally volunteer. I like to lose, but I also like to wrestle and I've won at least as much as I've lost during sessions, just cause I was usually bigger and stronger, though, as I've gotten older and the ladies have learned more ju jitsu, I've lost more often. In my experience, liking to lose is different than having to lose every time. There's still room for some competition in there.

What state are you in? Do you want to ask? I still don't think it should be that hard for you to find what you're looking for. (Then you can post your stories here, which would be a different angle, but still interesting to read).
Old 25-Dec-16, 21:46
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Ally if you are in the U.K. Inbox me
Old 29-Jan-17, 16:38
Points: 2,256, Level: 19 Points: 2,256, Level: 19 Points: 2,256, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Stop the bashing, ok?

Most likely the problem is because you didn't complete your profile before trying to interact with the other members.

You must upload a clean picture of yourself. They don't verify whether the pic is legit or not, but if they think it looks fake, they will not accept it and your profile will continue in trial mode, which makes impossible for you to browse the website properly.

You should also write a little about yourself and stuff like that. They do this in order to avoid curious people that don't have any interest in actual meetings.

I didn't have any problem with it in more than 5 years. And i made at least 3 different profiles already (deleted one, then created another one months/years later, and so on).

There are some rules to follow, and maybe you broke one of them, and they may have blocked your account for that reason.

Yes, meetfighters is basically a website for gay guys to meet other gay guys (although some of them like to describe themselves as bi, straight or whatever).

Despite that, they included a lot of updates lately that made the site appeal better for girls, as well as for men looking to wrestle other girls, including an advanced search that let you search for a specific gender and an option on your profile that enables you to inform other people what is your gender and what gender you are looking for.

Last edited by Lassic; 29-Jan-17 at 16:50.
Old 29-Jan-17, 16:56
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Lol, no idea.
I'm on both fetlife and meetfighters under junkmonkey and have positive experiences with them. I'm not gay but have had matches with a couple of guys and they've been a good chuckle.
Some weirdos but you get them everywhere lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Junkbucket For This Useful Post: