Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 30-Oct-20, 00:11
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOmega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This thread does not appear to be yielding any productive discussion points.
No it's not. The same old people making the same boring old (wrong) point keep dragging it round and round in circles.

However, I've finally worked out how to put users on ignore. Hurray!
Old 30-Oct-20, 01:48
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,502 Times in 2,394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

And to all guys who say that the fees since the 2000ies increased less than the
inflation rate. Learn economics!

you're right if we speak electronics, food, cars...

Which idiot of a football manager takes care about inflations? They payed excellent players on year 2000 maybe maximum 40 millions (what in my opinion is robbery) and now a day it's around 200 Millions (absolute craziness)

The same for rent an appartement, what you payed maybe Euro 300.-- in Berlin or London (year 2000), now a days you pay 1000.-- or more Euros!

The same with medecins, i have seen that prices mostly goes only up and those greedy pharmaceutical DON'T care about us, only shareholders and specialy crazy big bonus in the chief floor...

I'm more afraid on the last 2 things than even on those slave selling in the sport. As a girl try to go from Euro 200.-- to Euro 250.-- or Euro 300.-- special if it's Sheena. you can still try to go down with price and if they doesn't accept... leave it!

Last edited by ours01; 30-Oct-20 at 06:50.
Old 30-Oct-20, 03:12
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Because you made me break my promise that I won’t post in this thread anymore, make it 30%
You should pay double if you really want to make your point. Or triple.

Added after 14 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by London_Wrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What we are saying all along - if you don't like the rate don't book.

Are you asking who offers wrestling for money but who isn't an established session wrestler? Just now you were complaining about quality and reliability AND YET you are willing to get your kicks, at a lower rate obviously, outside the established scene?

You think you might trick a non session wrestler into wrestling you for money but not give her credit for working out what you're doing?

Googling "private wrestling for money" is ONE CLICK away from loads of sites on session wrestling and she (presume you're looking for a woman) will work out what you're up to.
You say if I don't like session wrestler rates, don't book with session wrestlers. Okay, I won't. So now that I'm instead willing to look for non-session wrestlers that hopefully offer more reasonable hourly rates, you're outraged?

I'm actually not into wrestling, being squeezed, scissored, choked, knocked out, or submitted at all by the way, so I have no idea what fantasy you've concocted in which I'd be tricking someone into a wrestling match that I have no interest in having. You do realize that session wrestlers offer more than just wrestling and that we are not all visiting them for the same exact service, yes?

Last edited by mark.johnson21; 30-Oct-20 at 03:12.
Old 30-Oct-20, 09:08
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You should pay double if you really want to make your point. Or triple.
Oh, now you start to realize how a free market works.
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-20, 10:06
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by London_Wrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would not consider paying $400 (which is Ģ310) per hour for wrestling unless it was an absolutely one-off special event with an amazing wrestler.

It may well be that $400 is the going rate in the USA, but Ģ310 would be approx 1.7 times the average rate in the UK being about Ģ182
Just to re-iterate what I said earlier:

Go back to close to the start of this century, and $400 was about Ģ200, which would be in the range of what sessions cost us in the UK nowadays: until recently, they can be cheaper at the Submission Room...and I've paid less per hour to visitors too including ones I saw more than once; if the rate is great value it can help to make it tempting to add another 30 minutes on or something even I think and ditto if the rate is on the expensive side I might suggest less than one hour which I've occasionally done, successfully (45 minutes at halfway between the quoted cost of 1 hour and 30 minutes for example). There can be some link here between price and re-booking in the future I guess although it's not the only thing I'd consider in terms of repeat sessions obviously.

So I don't suppose the market price in the USA or the UK went through a change internally, when the exchange rates changed, and therefore $400 seems a lot more than it would have to us in England now (because it is a lot more - about Ģ100 more). I don't know whether in the USA there have been cost of living increases that affect people with modest incomes more (not completely reflected by the basic rate of inflation overall). If so maybe sessions could feel more expensive than they used to for Americans too perhaps, but as has been pointed out the actual session rates haven't been rising exponentially it seems (though maybe some of my early UK sessions did cost not much over Ģ100 as I forget exactly how much I paid to Shelby Beach, Maggie Jennings etc, but seem to remember I did take either Canadian Dollars or US$ to Cindy Huntress for example and with the favourable exchange rate it wasn't an excessive amount I paid I'm fairly sure).

One idea could be for wb270, SessionGirls etc to ask the session girls to publish their hourly rates on their sites, and then allow users to even search by price as well as browse the sites the normal way. There is a chance that would somewhat reduce gaps between the most expensive and least expensive sessions (but from which direction more?), and it would prevent email exchanges just to establish and reject prices (I'm not sure I ever did reject one myself by the way though, but just suggested reducing time for example like I mentioned, politely saying I couldn't commit to paying so much for an hour, or for the offered option that the girl be topless or whatever it would be). wb270 isn't really set up to have search functions I guess, but maybe wb could still ask for prices, or basic prices to be given to him so he could edit each girls page to add them all in (which wouldn't absolutely remove the options a girl might have to offer discounts or special offers privately potentially, not that they should be being asked to do it if they have given their normal price, but maybe for repeat customers in some rare circumstances they might decide to I guess). wb doesn't get payment for running his site though does he, so maybe no reason for him to go along with this unless he liked the idea himself though, given the extra work and communication it would require!

I think it is true that we should remember that they are affected by this crisis financially though, and so we shouldn't make harsh judgements about price increases. It's ok to suggest politely in a public forum that the better policy, including after the end of the pandemic, can be to even make sessions more of a bargain, in order to increase the demand for sessions, but we can't insist that any of the girls do this.

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 30-Oct-20 at 11:13.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-20, 14:01
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh, now you start to realize how a free market works.
Oh, I did this whole time. I just think you should spend far more than anybody ever would on a session. Honestly, you should really spend 2x as much as whatever she charges, and then give a 50% tip on top of that. That'll sure show us! Make sure to tell the session wrestler that your reason for doing this is because you don't want her to get other clients. I'm sure that'll go over real well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-20, 14:18
Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Good points but SG Will never force the girls to post their prices. They can do that now if they want to and some do. I can also see why some girls would not want to disclose that publicly. Maybe they have different prices for new or regulars, or per city, or higher for competitive, etc.

Even if they wanted to do it... Sg has a lot of issues and feature requests from people and they never get implemented, sadly.

Added after 9 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOmega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This thread does not appear to be yielding any productive discussion points.
Lol indeed. We're going around in circles. I wonder if Megan Jones is secretly reading this thread and laughing. Haha

Last edited by Johnhwasser; 30-Oct-20 at 14:18.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnhwasser For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-20, 14:22
Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

If you are not going to buy the ticket and take the ride,then stay home and watch videos on your laptop,suffering snakes anyway!
Old 30-Oct-20, 15:25
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Are we even all using the same metric? What makes a session girl worth your time and money? Is it purely looks? Skills? Somewhere in between? And I wonder what the Sessiongirls think, I know there's a few on this forum like Anji and Jennifer, I'd love to know what they have to say. The industry is having to change right now due to the state of the world, I'd hope we all want changes that benefit everyone going forward. No one is begging or entitled, we just want our favorite hobby to stay fun and not get ruined
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adrock4815162342 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-20, 18:10
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The industry is having to change right now due to the state of the world, I'd hope we all want changes that benefit everyone going forward. No one is begging or entitled, we just want our favorite hobby to stay fun and not get ruined
Right now, the problem for sessions is the Corona virus. This is threathening our hobby, a lot of guys and girls donīt want to to sessions right now.
Of course some are still doing as they either donīt care about the virus or are in need to work to earn their living.

Anyway, itīs not the price that, at the current state of the world, is the reason for less sessions happening.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread