Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Jan-21, 11:30
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default Re: Rossi vs Clark family fight (femdom evolved fight style)- Written by the Dragon A

Rossi vs Clark family fight - Written by the Dragon AI

First about this story creation.

OK, i wanted to try out this AI to write a full story with me not intervene or commands so much.
I did a scenario here a mom in her early 40ies is a fighter in a Ultimate / evolved fights club. She is challenged by a enemy woman at the club to a family evolved fight, where she and her two daughters challange the Rossi mom and her husband and son to a sexfight where the losing family would be slaves for the weekend to the winning family. I wanted femdom sexmatches and wanted to see what the AI could give me back. I didnt respond to the AI but let the AI respond to its own writing, so this story is written and composed 95% from the AI! My role in creating this story was mostly to undo and redo lines i didn't like, and correct then it got the names wrong (not so often actually). Sometimes the AI got too violent for my taste, like blood, and i just undo that line and made the AI retry with a new line.
I was pretty stunned how quickly the AI got the hang of this theme and the story got much kinkier than i would have done if i wrote it, but it was very interesing and sexy for me to read how this AI took control of the story and just delivered line after line of story very on-topic!
The AI isnt perfect, it forgot the mom, Eva Rossi, completly from the story after the fist match, but i could often surprise me positivly by remembering stuff that happend way back, like reminding me of a scissor hold she had done earlier!

This story may be long and somewhat repetitive themes, but i just could not stop myself from seeing the AI write and how and where the AI would take the story. The story is written from the Rossi son eyes.

PS: I was really surised my the AI independence. Like then i put in the line :" > You say "Noo, please stop!" then the AI woman humiliates his mom on the wrestling mat and the AI responded with the lines:
"I beg Pamela to stop, but she ignores me.
Pamela laughs and says "Why should I stop? I am in charge here, not you! Your mother asked for this!"

I was really NOT prepared for an AI to respond so cocky and against my words and i was stunned. I was prepared for the AI to stop, but it had already understand some submissivness in me there and did the opposite! It was really cool.

PS: I was really impressed by the AI. It wrote good dialogues also!

PS. You can try out the AI here : [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Change to dragon AI to get better stories.

-----------------

My mom, Eva Rossi, have been a member of the underground wrestling club called Ultimate wrestling club, where she and other fighters, both female and male, wrestle each other until one submit to the other. After the wrestling match the winner can use the loser sexually, often fucking them with a strapon dildo. Eva really hates one of the fighters there, Pamela. Eva have won the first few matches they had a few years ago, but Pamela have won against Eva last time they met. Eva really want revenge and have challange Pamela to a rematch. Pamela said she would agree only if they make it a full family fight, her and her two daughters against Eva , my dad and me! Mom told me and dad about the challange and we accepted. We didnt know Pamela and her daughters had training really hard for this match!
The Rossi family was
Eva Rossi, 42 years old, my mom
Gary Rossi, 46 years old, my dad
Eric Rossi, 20 years old ,me
The Clark family was
Pamela Clark , 41 years old
Lauren Clark, 19 years old
Sofia Clark, 18 years old
The game was on!
Part 1
It was the day of the match and I was nervous as hell!

> You talk to your mom.
I decide to talk to my mom, Eva.
"Hey mom" I say while entering her room.
"Hey Eric, what's up?" She answers me while not looking away from the Tv screen.

> You say "Im nervous about the match today!"
"Oh, yes... That match." She answers me while rubbing her temples.
Mom says " - Dont worry. There will be tree matches. First will i wrestle against Pamela. I really want my revenge against her as i lost to her last time. After that match its time for your match against Lauren Clark, Pamelas Clark daughter. You will do fine. Last match will be an easy match for us, Gary against her youngest daughter Sofia, just 18 years old."
Mom looks at me.
"You are big and strong for your age, and i know you will win easy."
Mom smiles and continues to watch her TV-show.

> You say "But i have heard that Lauren Clark is really strong and athletic!"
"She might be, but you are stronger and more athletic than her."
Mom looks at me.
"You are strong for your age! Just like your father. He will also fight tonight, against little Sofia Clark!"

> You say "OK, i will do my best"
"That's my boy" she says and hugs me.
I feel really nervous about the match today.
Part 2
It was time. Time to go meet mom in the arena for our matches.

> You go to the wrestling arena.
I go through the hallways until I find my mom, waiting for me in the arena.
"You nervous?" She asks.
"A little" I answer.

> You look at your moms opponent, Pamela Clark, who have entered the wrestling mat.

Pamela Clark is a big woman, at least compared to my mom. She has muscles, and are obviously stronger than the average women. She is also darker skinned, and has a tattoo on her arm.

> You say "Wow, look at her muscles mom! She looks stronger than before. She must have been working out!"
"Yeah, she is a big Threat. But I am not worried. You will see, I will win this match easily!" Mom boast.

> You say "I will cheer and root for you when i watch you match , mom!"
"Thanks son. I will try to finish this match quickly."
She hugs me and goes to the middle of the ring.
The bell is rung, starting the match.
My mom tries to get a hold on Pamela Clark, but she is very strong. My mom, though stronger than most women, is tossed around like a ragdoll by the bigger woman.

> You is shocked to see how Pamela Clark dominates the wrestling match against my mom!
Mom is tossed from one side of the ring to the other, by the bigger woman.
Lauren Clark looks closely at the match and says "- Thats great Pamela, you are already dominating the match against the slut mom. Get her in a full nelson hold now!"
Pamela listens to her daughter and gets my mom in a full nelson.
Mom looks over to me and shouts "Don't worry, I will win this for us!"
I can see mom cannot get loose from her strong full nelson hold. She tries but nothing happens, and shes stuck in Pamelas strong arms.
Pamela smiles and starts jumping up and down.
Pamela lifts her legs and press the full nelson hold even tighter against my mom.
Pamela then throws mom down on the mat!
I watch as my mom hits the mat with a huge sound!
"Aaaah!" I hear her scream in pain.

> You say "Are you ok, mom?"
Mom groans in pain.
"Ugh, yeah. I just feel the pain for a moment." Mom answers me.
Pamela laughs at her and flex her muscles for us. She then reach down and removes moms training shorts , stripping my mom naked on the wrestling mat!
"What the fuck are you doing?!!" My mom shouts.
"Im preparing you for the humiliation round. I love fucking sluts, so this will be good practice for you. Just like last time. But this time i will fuck you in front of your son and husband! "

> You say "Nooo. Mom, you must wrestle back and try to win!"
"Yeah right, she is too strong for me." Mom says quietly to herself.
I look at mom, but she seem to have given up. But she then tries to fight back again now.
Pamela attacks her again and get mom in a body scissor with her strong legs around my moms midsection.
"Ahh! Too strong, too strong!" Mom shout as she struggles to get loose, but it is hopeless.
Pamela smiles and says "-You are really helpless now, are you not? Lets have some fun with you!" Pamela then begins to rub and caress moms naked and pinned body with her strong hands.
Pamila laughs and says to her daughter "Lauren, look how red she is, she is ready to be fucked! Tell me, Eric, have you ever seen your mother naked before?

> You feeling embarrased and turned on by watching mom getting sexually dominated like this.
I feel embarrased and horny at the same time.
Pamela laughs and shouts "Oh, look how cute he is, blushing!
Pamela shouts "I bet he will be blushing even more when he get fucked by Lauren Clark strapon dildo!"
Pamela shouts at my mom "You should have thought twice before you came here, slut! Now you will pay for your arrogance!"
Mom is still pinned helpess in Pamelas body scissor hold. Pamela reach around and starts to push her finger inside moms pussy!
Mom screams out in pain as Pamelas strong finger invade her privates.

> You say "Noo, please stop!"
I beg Pamela to stop, but she ignores me.
Pamela laughs and says "Why should I stop? I am in charge here, not you! Your mother asked for this!"

> You say "OK, you are right. You won the fight and can do what you want, thats the rules here."
"Wise choice son" says pamela as she takes her finger out of moms pussy and then gets off her.

> You say "What are you going to do now, Pamela?"
Pamela reaches down to her sack and gets a big strapon dildo out of it.
"I am going to fuck your mom silly and you are going to watch!"

> You say "Nooo, thats too much for mom!"
Pamela laughs and look at you "Too much? Let me tell you what is too much, what is too much is your mom calling herself as a dom when she is obviously a obedient slut!"

> You watch Pamelas next move submissivly.
Pamela kneel down on one knee beside moms naked and pinned body. She takes the strapon and touchs it against moms pussy lips.
"You think you can avoid me, whore?"
Mom tries to push Pamela away to stop her from entering her privates with the strapon dildo, but she is much to weak, after her struggle before.
Pamela slowly pushes dildo inside moms pussy. Mom closes her eyes and grits her teeth as the dildo slowly enters her.
"It seems that you are still resisting, whore. I will have to cure you of that!"
Pamela grabs a handful of moms hair and yanks her head back!
"Arghh! You are going to take this dick like the obedient bitch you are!"
Mom closes her eyes and grits her teeth to endure the pain!
"That's is right, bitch. You obey, you submit, you take it like a bitch in heat!"

> You see how mom starts to get aroused and wet from Pamelas sexual attack.
Pamela now rams the dildo inside moms pussy deeper and faster. Mom starts to moan like a bitch in heat as she begins to get aroused by Pamelas strapon dildo.
"Yes, beg me to fuck you harder, you bitch!"
Mom begins to beg for more. Her moans are becoming louder and longer. She starts to grind her pussy against the dick inside her.
"Yes, I am going to cum soon! Fuck me harder!"
Mom begins to cum hard, her juice runs down the length of dildo and Pamela pushes the dildo all the way inside moms pussy!
Mom screams out in ecstasy as she cums hard.

> You say "Oh my god! I cant believe what strong Pamela just did to mom!"
"You see how obedient your mom is for me, Eric? I am going to make her into the perfect submissive bitch and soon my family will turn the whole Rossi family into our submissive bitches! All of us Clark females are going to grow up to be strong and powerful just like the old patriarchs of the family! We have trained hard for this in the gym!
Pamela gets off moms defeated and sexually exhausted body and put one feet at her naked body and do a victory pose over mom, declaring her victory on this match!
"Yes! I win again!"
Mom is spent and exhausted. She has just cum hard from being fucked by a strapon dildo and she could not avoid it thanks to her weakness in strength compared to Pamela Clark
The match is over and both Pamela and mom moves away. They both sits down next to the ring to look at the next match.

Next up:
Match 2: Eric Rossi vs Lauren Clark
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-21, 12:28
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Rossi vs Clark family fight (femdom evolved fight style)- Written by the Dragon A

I'm still only learning what the AI Dungeon page can do, but it really seems very impressive. Thanks for sharing this with us, mate.
Old 23-Jan-21, 14:21
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Match 2: Eric Rossi vs Lauren Clark

Pamela says " Now its time for the second match in this family fight. Its going to be my daughter, Lauren Clark, against you, Eric Rossi!"
You get into the wrestling ring to get ready to fight.
You think about your chances against the strong and big Lauren Clark, she is a expert in amateur wrestling with experience from high school.
But you are prepared to give your best! Its a fight!
Lets see how this fight turns out!

> You hear your mom says " Come on, my son. You must get revenge my defeat and show the Clark family we in the Rossi family will win this fight night. You are taller then her and shes just a girl. Make me proud, my son!"
"Don"t worry, mom. I will make you proud! I am going to win this fight for my family. For the Rossis! I will show the Clark bitch that we in the Rossi family will not be defeated by some stupid girl."
"Oh, Eric. You make me so proud! I love you, son!"
"I love you too, mom."
You get into the wrestling ring and wait for your opponent. After a few minutes wait, the announcer calls out her name.
"And now, introducing the fighter from the Clark family, she is expert in amateur wrestling with experience from high school, Lauren Clark!"
Lauren enters the ring and gives a confident smile at you.
Lauren flex her muscles for me to intimidate me, and I must say i was impressed by her biceps. She was a beatiful 19 year old girl, but she also looked very strong. She was wearing a blue singlet that shows off her body. Her legs was strong and big muscled too, that combined with her muscled arms makes her body to a sexyyet intimidating machine. She has short blond hair and green eyes.
"Its a pleasure to meet you, Eric!" she says as she walks towards you.
"Its a pleasure to meet you too, Lauren" you reply.
"I have heard about you, you are the best person in the family for sports. I heard that you were a great soccer player. Lets see if you can wrestle also. I have heard football guys are really bad at wrestling!" She laughs.
"Really? Well, I hope I am better than any girl you have ever wrestled against! "
"Oh, i don't know about that. Iam sure there are some really weak girls in the high school, but a lot of them are pretty good. I had training from the best coaches! And i have been wrestling boys since my early teenage years, so i have a lot of experience. I am fairly certain i will win this match no problem. But since you are a senior and a mostly play computer games after school you will probably be really easy to beat!"
"You talk too much, Lauren."
"OK, lets stop talking and start wrestling then, Eric. the sooner this is over, the better."
The two of you stand in the middle of the ring and stare at each other. You hear the Clark sisters shouting "Get 'em, Lauren! Beat that boy!"
And you can also hear the Rossi family, your mom and dad shouting "You can do it, Eric! Kick her ass! Get that bitch! Teach her that boys are better than her!

> You wave your hand and promise your mom you will win over this girl.
You run towards her and try to take her down. The crowd cheers as you try to wrestle this girl, but she is very strong and she manages to push you away.

> You try to take her down on the mat.
You try to take her down, but she is too strong and she throws you to the ground.
"First point for me!" you hear her say. Her muscles are bulging as she shows off her strength.
You try to take her down again, but she manages to do a leg lock and twist your ankle. The pain is strong and you cannot help but yell.
"Second point for me!" you hear her say. "Just admit i am better than you, boy!"
You cannot believe how strong this girl is.

> You get up again and try to win a point by getting her in a side headlock.
You try to win a point by getting her in a side headlock, but she is too strong and she manages to turn you over and get on top of you.
"Third point for me!" you hear her say. "Just give up while you still have a little dignity left, boy!"
You hear her words, feeling quite ashamed of yourself. How can you even dare to compete with a girl when you are so much weaker than her? How can she be soo strong?
My mom shouts to me " Come on, Eric! You must push her off you. Dont let her defeat you. Shes just a teen girl!"
You know your mom is right. You cannot let this girl defeat you like this. But how can you beat her? She is so strong, so powerful that she crushes you with ease.
Lauren smiles at you and put you in a schoolgirl pin, pinning your hands on the floor above your head! "I give you the match!" she says with a smile, before getting up from you. "You are a good wrestler, but not as good as me!"
You cannot believe it!
Lauren then grabs my shorts and starts stripping me naked! I try to stop her. I try to cover my dick and push her hands away from me, but she easily beats me back and rips my shorts off me! The crowd goes wild as they see me naked and erect!
I then turn away, covering myself and getting up from the floor, trying to find somehwere to hide!
"What are you doing? I am not done with you yet? But its nice to see you got hard from me beating you up on the wrestling mat!" you hear Lauren say.
You feel a hand grab your hard on, and you are turned around. You then see Lauren's strong muscular arms grabing your neck as she leans in to kiss you on the lips. Her tongue enters your mouth as you are forced into another kiss with her. Her other hand holds your naked dick.
"Listen to those cheers! They want to see us kiss! Do it again!" she says, forcing you into another kiss.
Then you hear my moms voice coming from behind "Oh my god! You took off his pants?"
Lauren says " Well Eric Rossi, you know what will happening now. You saw how my mom made your mom her bitch! Now i am gonna make you my boy bitch!"
"No! Please, no! You are a girl!" you say, as her muscular body pins yours down to the floor and her strong hand holds your neck like in a vise.
"Oh yes!" she says, looking down at your naked body. "I am gonna have so much fun with you!"
You feel her hand grab your dick again and start stroking it. You feel helpless and scared.

You see how Lauren get off you to get her strapon dildo!
You are still on the floor, your dick is still rock hard and you have no idea what you can do to stop this humiliation. You tremble when you hear her say "Here it comes!".
You quickly close your eyes, not wanting to see her strapon cock entering your ass, but then you feel something warm and wet on your dick. You open your eyes and see that she has her lips wrapped around it and is giving you a blowjob!
You relax, as the pleasure overcomes the pain of what she is about to do to you. You see her wink at you and give a cheeky grin before she tighten her lips and starts to suck on you faster.
The pleasure becomes too much to handle and you start to moan loudly.
You hear the crowd go wild as they see this teen musclegirl sucking off the boy she just defeated.
She then stops and says "You taste good, but I am not sucking you off, I am gonna ride you baby!". She grabs the strapon dildo she hid under your mat and puts it on. She then puts some lube on it and kneels above you with her ass above your dick.
She says "Here we go!" and you feel dildo slowly slide inside you!
The pain you expected to feel is gone and you just feel full as she slide all the way inside you.
She begins moving in and out of you, slowly at first and then faster.

> You try to push her off you.
You try to push her off you and break her hold over you, but she is too strong!
She begin moving faster and faster, going harder and HARDER as she rams that strap on into you.
"Oh baby! You gonna make me come so hard!" she says as she is now pumping in and out of you as fast as a machine gun!
And then it happens.
"Oh baby I am coming so hard right now!" she yells as you feel her dildo shake inside you as her whole body shake as she have a poweful orgasm climax.
The crowd goes wild as they see a muscular teen girl coming while she is fucking a boy in the ass!
"Oh yeah, you my bitch now!" she says and keeps pumping into you.
"Oh yeah baby, you gonna take it from me everyday after this!" she says and starts laughing.
The pain is excrutiating and you feel dizzy as the humiliation overpowers you.
Lauren says " See, I told you i would win this fight easy. The Rossi males are really weak. I just love fucking make asses after outwrestling them. Its soo empowering!"
The bell rings and the fight is over.
She slips her dildo out of you, gives it a quick clean in your face and then puts it away.
You stagger up and feel dizzy.
Lauren standing besides you and start to flex her muscles.
Lauren orders you to flex your arms muscles next to hers. You obey and flex your arms, but you look weak compared to her. Ive been mostly playing computer games and my arm look skinny next to hers!

> You cant believe how this beatiful girl have bigger biceps than you.
"Wow, you look like a real loser, with no muscles and all!" she says to you as she flexes her hot biceps in front of you.
You reach out to touch them.
Lauren ask my mom " Hey, Eva Rossi. You can compare our biceps muscle now. Who gave the strongest muscles here, your son or me?"
Mom looks at your pitiful bicep and then looks at Pamela Clarks daughter massive bicep.
"Um... it is a tie, both of you have strong muscles!" she says nervously.
"Yeah right, you are a bad lier. Your son is a cute but a lazy weak loser and you should feel sorry for him!" says Lauren to my mom.
You are shocked by her words.
Lauren wants my mom to admit her muscles are bigger than mine, her own son. And my mom is admitting it!
"I am sorry, son. Your muscles are just not big enough for a girl like her!" says my mom to you, with a worried look in her eyes.
You try to argue, but the pain in your ass bite back and you realize that you can't prove your mom is wrong, because she is right.
You feel soo embarrased.

Lauren Clark looks very pleased by forcing mom to admit this. Lauren have still her strapon dildo pointing out from her puss. She gets another wicked idea to humiliate you. She puts her strapon dildo next to your exposed cock and ask your mom again " Good. Nexy compare is, who have the biggest cock, me or your son?"
You look at her huge cock. Compared to yours, it is like a baby arm next to the thickest tree in the forrest.
You are forced to admit, that it is true. You have a pathetic little dick, smaller than the teen girl Lauren Clarks dick.
"Oh, so sad! Erics mom, you see that? Your son have a little dick, while I am a real woman with a big dick. He should worship me!"
You hear your mom agree and say "Yes, yes... you are a real woman, with a big dick. You are much better than my son, please be nice to him!
You have no words for this and just stand there in shock.
The cruel girl continue "You are going to clean my cock, after I fuck your ass. Come on, turn around bitch!"
You obey and get on all fours. After the beating, it feels weird for you to have your mom watching you in this position. Humiliated by a atronger teen girl.
This is the most embarrassing situation you have ever been. You feel the girls cock penetrate your asshole and start stretching it.
The pain is horrible and you try to clench your teeths together, but you can't hold the screams back. Lauren is so aggressive and dominant as she start to penetrate you again!
"Yeah, scream for me. See this is how we use the Rossi family males! Haha!"
You can feel her cock penetrating deep inside of your ass. It feels so weird when she goes deep and then pull out.
You realize that the older female teens in audience are watching. You feel shamed and humiliated. You can hear them laughing, but all that gets mixed with your screams of pain as she pounds harder and deeper inside you.
You can't believe it gets worse.
The pain is horrible an you feel like your ass is on fire. You wonder how much more you can take.
Suddenly she stops and rams it all the way inside you. You feel your stomach getting squeezed by her cock and your ass is at the edge of exploding.
"Aaaahhhh....."
You hear a quiet moaning sound and then realize it is you.
"Yeah, take my whole cock. You better to enjoy this than your mother!"
She pulls it back and then...
"AAAAHHHH!!!"
You let out a loud scream.
Your asshole explodes into a burning flame and you start to scream. Your mom looks very worried and angry at the same time.

> You cant help it, but start cumming hard while getting fucked by this strong teen girl.
The pain is still there and you feel her hard cock penetrating your ass like crazy.
You can feel every hard detail inside your ass. You look back and see that she have a faint smile on her lips.
You realize that she has enjoyed this. You can't believe it, but you have also enjoyed what she did.
It was the most amazing thing you have ever experienced while getting your ass fucked.
She pulls out her cock slowly and you want it all back inside you, but she says "Turn around and clean my cock now."

> You do as she say submissively.
You turn around and open your mouth to suck her cock. The taste is horrible, but you don't mind it. You actually enjoy it.
She grabs her cock and shove it slowly down your throat. You gag a little and she says "That's right, make sure you clean every inch of it."
You start sucking her cock like a good slut and she enjoys it. She grabs your hair and start to fuck your face as hard as she fucked your ass.
You feel the tears coming out of your eyes, but you also start to enjoy this treatment. You are nothing more than a cock whore to her.
She keeps face fucking you for several minutes.
Lauren says to me " I think you have enough now. You have been a good bitch, and I like you. Im your boss and Queen now. From now on, you will obey my orders or you will get the same treatment again. Do you understand?"
You quickly say "Yes, Mistress.
Lauren mom , Pamela Clark says " You two can sit here next to me and his bitch mom. We have one last match left in our family fight. Im very excited to see if my youngest daughter Sofia Clark can defeat the Rossi father., Gary Rossi!"

Next Part : Match 3 Gary Rossi vs Sofia Clark
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-21, 07:48
Last Achievements

OK, next part.
Warning, LOTS of kinky sex and male humiliation after the match. But it wasnt me, it was the AIs fault ;-)

Match 3 Gary Rossi vs Sofia Clark

Loud cheering can be heard around the mat.
You are taken to the last match, between The Clark Family and The Rossi Family
The third and last match between the families will be my dad, Gary Rossi 46 years old, against the youngest Clark daughter , Sofia Clark, 18 years old!
Both have trained hard, but only one can win.
My mom think this will be an really easy win for her husband, as he his bigger and much older than the feisty teen girl. But i felt how strong her sister was and was very nervous about this match, not wanting my dad to loose against a teen girl.
The match lasts for about ten minutes, with both sides exchanging holds and attacks. The crowd go wild and shout advice to both fighters.
It looks like Gary is about to win in the beginning but soon he got slower and slower and when Sofia hits him with a surprise attack. He falls to the floor and she jumps on him to pin him down.
Gary Rossi is taller and heavier then Sofia Clark, but she has a strong female gymnast body and is a very fast fighter!
Gary Rossi, my dad, manage to get up on his feet again, but was surprised by the fact that this teen girl have managed to get him down like that. He face the cute teen wrestler again. She looks like a sweet dumb blond girl. But the expression in her eyes tell something else... She have the eyes of a killer! Gary know he will have to be very careful from now on.

> You say "Come on dad, you must show her whos the real boss in this ring!"
You cheer your dad on with all your might. At first he seems a bit surprised by your choice of words, but then he seem to get a second wind and fight even harder. He starts catching Sofia with some hard punches and kicks.
He move in for the kill, when all of a sudden he trips over his own feet and falls down. He is unbalanced and in a very vulnerable position. Sofia have learned from his mistake and makes sure to take advantage of it. She does somersault in the air and then land on top of him. She at once thrusts her body forward and puts all her weight on top of his chest. You can see him struggling under her, tryning hard to get her off him, but shocked to feel there is no way he can escape! She has pinned him down!
Her mom, Pamela Clark says " See Sofia, I told you most adult males is not as strong as you think. Most of them have soft dad bodies like Gart Rossi. They cant win over strong teen gymnast girls like you, Sofia!"

> You say "Noo, dad! You must try to fight back, you cant let that mean girl pin you down!"
You do not want your dad to lose a fight against a girl, no matter how strong she is. You start shouting for him to roll over, but he ignores you and takes his loss like a man. He taps out and raises his hands in the air, signaling his defeat.
Sofia jumps up and down with excitement and runs to her mom. " I won mom, I pinned him down! Did you see that?"
Pamela, her mother jumps up and hugs her tightly. " Yes honey, I saw it all. You did very well."
Both are in such a happy mood. They jump around and hug each other and scream in joy.
You dad get up slowly from the floor, shaking his head at his own mistake that caused him to lose.
Pamela hands over a strapon dildo to her teen daughter and tells her " You won over that big male. Now you got to claim your victory prize with this strapon dildo. You know what to do with it, dont you?"
Sofia smiles and walks towards your dad. " Yes mom, I know exactly what to do." She says and puts on a evil grin over her face.

> You say "Noo, you cant do that to dad!"
You can't sit and watch when your dad is in danger. You jump up on the wrestling ring and run towards Sofia Clark. She looks a bit surprised by your actions, but then she kicks you right in the belly. All air went out of your body and you collapse drops down on your knees .
Sofia Clark smiles at me and says " Stupid move. You cant stop me, you are weak like your dad. But now you going to get a real closeup view when I have fun with your dad with my toy!"
She grabs you and drags you over to the wall. She leans you against it and then takes out some rope and ties your hands on the wall. You shout and scream, but she doesn't listen to you. You are unable to move now.
Pamela Clark stands on the other side of the room. You are worried when you see her holding a video camera. What is she going to record?
Sofia quickly takes off your dad's pants and underwear. Your dad lays on his belly on the floor and Sofia sits down on his butt. She grabs his wrists and pulls his arms behind his back. She leans back and uses her strong legs and feet to push her body forward. This action makes your dad's arms to go further up his back. He screams in pain, but she doesn't care.

> You see how your dad tries to break free from the teen girl Sofia and her strapon dildo.
You see how your dad is trying to free himself from Sofia's legs, but she has a really strong grip on his wrists. You also see how she is slowly starts to moving her hips back and forth. This can only mean one thing. Sofia is fucking your dad up the ass with that strapon dildo!
You see your dad screaming in pain. He begs Sofia to stop this, but she just ignores him and continues to pump his ass full of dildo. Now tt looks like he has given up and accepted his fate.
This whole scene is just too weird for you. You can't look away, and you just keep watching the show in front of you. You see how Sofia starts to go faster and faster.
Sofia says " See, you cant break free, old man! I really enjoy when you struggle to break free, its soo great feeling to overpower you , an adult male, and pin you down helpless and fuck you like this!"
Sofia keeps pumping, and you can see and hear that your dad is about to reach his orgasm.
Sofia looks at you and says " Don't you think he looks sexy with my strapon dildo deep inside his ass?"
You blush a lot when she says this.
Then your dad screams very loud and his body shakes a little.

You cant believe how a cute teen girl can overpower and fuck your own dad like this.
You can't believe how a cute teen girl can do this. You feel very sorry for your dad right now, you've never seen him in such a vulnerable position before. But it's also somehow very fascinating to see the contrast between the dominant radiant strong teen girl and your subdued dad. You can't help it, but your cock begins to get really hard and you cant hide if from Sofia and Lauren as you are all naked!
Sofia looks at you and smile and says " You like watching me fucking your dad up his ass? Why don't you come over here and let me fuck your ass too?"
You panic when she says this.
Sofia looks at you and say in a commanding tone of voice " Get over here now!"
You then feel Lauren Clarks, Sofias older sister, grabs your neck and push you over the mat and force you down on your knees next to Sofia and your dad!
Lauren Clark says to me " Like father, like son. You are such a cute guy, do you want to join in with your father treatment? "
You are speechless and don't know how to react.
Sofia grabs your wrist and hold them behind your back and says " Well lets see if I cant change you mind!"
Suddenly, you feel a sharp pain in your ass as the strapon dildo penetrates your anal virginity!
This strong young vixen holds you tight and you understand how she managed to overpower your dad too.
Sofia penetrates you hard and also humiliates you by kissing you in the mouth and forcing her tongue inside you, all the while your dad is also under her control.
You hear your dad say " S Sofia, let him go, he doesn't want to be a part of this, leave him alone! "
Sofia ignores your dad and just pumps you harder and faster. You can feel her strong leg muscles moving as she moves her hips back and forth.
You try to say " Ouch", in a mumbled tone of voice but she just force her tongue deeper in your mouth and puts more pressure on your wrist, imobilizing them completely.
You look at your dad and you can see that he is sad to see you in this position, but Sofia is too strong for us both and a really dominant young girl.
You look up and sees how their mom, Pamela Clark still recording us with har video camera. She tells her other daugher, Lauren, to join the action by attacking my dad!
You see how both your dad and you are overwhelmed by the two young vixens.
You now feel helpless in front of this strong girls and Sofia fucks you harder and harder.
You can feel the tears running down your face as she penetrates you and the pain in your ass feels terrible.
Your dad cries out " Sofia, please stop this now! This is enough!"
But she ignores your dad and just pump you harder and faster. The pain becomes greater and greater. You can feel the Rossi family getting destroyed by this strong young vixen, but she is also very sexy and beautiful.
Your dad at this point cant stand any longer the humiliation and he falls to his knees!
You continue to take it in the ass as you try to break free of her strong grip around your body, but all you manage to do is just makes things worse for yourself.
You look at her mom who is still happily recording everything.
Then you look at her sister, Lauren who is now enjoying your dad's body in the floor.
You can't take it any longer and you scream as the pain becomes greater and greater.
Then, suddenly Sofia stops penetrating you and look directly in to your eyes and say " Are you my bitch?"
You are very confused and you just say " Please, help..."
Sofia now looks at her mom and ask " Mom, did he just called for help?
You try to explain, but no words come out of your mouth.
Sofia looks at you again and say " I asked, if you are my bitch?"
You just take a deep breath and say " Yes, I am your bitch! I am your bitch! ".
Sofia smiles and says to you " Good Boy! "
She then turns to her mom and says " See? he said it twice, so it must be true!"
She turns to you again and say " You are such a good slave for me! "
She moves closer to your face and look directly in to your eyes and ask " Are you sure you want to be my bitch? "
You reply instantly " Yes, I want to be your bitch! "
Then she look at her mom and say " See he said it twice again, he is my bitch! "

You see how Lauren grab your dads body and pushes him around until he stands on all four right next to you. She smiles proudly as she overpower my beaten dad.
" You do as i say or i will beat you up like my little sister did!" Lauren said

Soon Lauren force her strapon into my dad again and the two strong teen sisters begins to fuck both me and my dad with their strapons next to each other.
You realize that the Rossi family are now officially conquered as both you and my dad are under Sofia and Lauren's total control.
The pain in your ass is gone and instead you start to enjoy.
You don't even mind that their mom happily records everything that is happening to you on her cell phone.
You begin to enjoy the whole experience and it not long after that you release your seed right on the wrestling mat. You even cry out in pleasure.
Sofia looks at you and smiles. She then turns to her sister and mom and say " See? I told you that my bitch would come around! "
" Yes, he is not bad at all! I have fucked the cum out of him, haha!"

You turn around to see your dad is rock hard from Lauren fucking him and he is also very close to cumming now!
That's right! Your family has been conquered by teenagers! That thought makes you blush and smile.
The teen sisters laughs as they notices your reaction and Sofia says " Well, look who suddenly seems to enjoy everything! Are you also done with being shy now? "
You say " Yes, I am done with being shy now! "
You then turn to your dad and see he is about to explode.
Lauren says " Well, Sofia made your son Eric cum while fucking him like this. Lets see if I can make this old man cum now!"
As she thrusts her hips in great speed making your dad grunt and he also closes his eyes to enjoy the moment.
It takes only a few more seconds before he releases his seed.
" Oh, look how much your dad came! "
" That was very good! I guess this old man still got it!
Their mom, Pamela Clark, was still recording and said " Great work , girls! This is almost too good to be true my two daughters have outwrestled, humiliated and fucked the shit out of the whole Rossi family This is fantastic! You make me soo proud girls!"
The sisters laugh at her comment and Sofia says " Well, we have also done this in front of a camera so we can post it online if we like!"
" Oh, yes! This is perfect! "
You then hear a click sound from behind you, which makes you turn around.
There you see their mom, Pamela Clark, has just taken a picture of you all.

Pamela says " This is the perfect victory for us! We must take some good victory poses with you posing over your defeated father and son. Laura and Sofia, put one feet on your defeated male and flex your muscles for me as a victory pose so i can take a photo!"
You all do as she says and she takes a photo of the four of you.
The scene is pretty stunning, with two proud and empowered teen girls, still wearing their strapon dildos, flexing their strong muscles. And underneath their feet lays the two defeated males, outwrestled and looking weak and submissive compared to the radiant strong girls!
You turn to your dad and see tears in his eyes and you feel sorry for him.
Their mom, Pamela Clark, says " Wow, this picture was great. I must put it in a frame when we get back home to remember how my girls defeated the cocky Rossi family! They are all fucked up now!"
She laughs at her comment and she almost feel pity for the defeated men on the wrestling mat.
Sofia gets off your dad and says " I want to ride my bitch boy in a different position this time. "
She stands on your dad and puts her feet on his chest, then she pulls you closer to her so that her strapon is lined up with your ass.
" Are you ready, bitch? "
" Yes, Mistress" you reply
She then pushes your hips and penetrates your asshole slowly. It hurts a lot as she is very aggressive and doesn't give you any time to relax.
" Yes, scream more, bitch. I want to hear you scream in pain as I break into your ass! " Sofia shouts sadistically.
You start to cry as the pain is getting too much and her cock feels like a burning iron rod slowly opening you up.

> You say "Sofia says " Look mom, i stand on his defeated dad while i fuck his ass with my strapon!"
" Yes, honey! That is so great, keep doing it!" Their mom, Pamela Clark, says while she records everything.
You stand there with tears in your eyes as you feel Sofia thrusting into your ass.
" I'm proud of you, girls. You have defeated the cocky Rossi family! They are all fucked up now!" Their mom, Pamela Clark, says while she records everything.
You stand there as Sofia is having fun fucking your ass and you feel your cock getting hard as it starts to feel pleasurable.
Pamela says " OK, thats enough fun for Eric. I want you to do one more posing for the family album, haha. I want both he and his dad sit on their knees and suck your, Sofias and Lauras strapons, giving both of you a blowjob next to each other!"
" Yes, mom! " both girls shout and laugh
The two girls are eager to do what their mom told them to, and forcefully push both you and your dad in front of them and skillfully pressed their cocks into your mouths. You are forced to suck the cock of your delighted teen dominator and the same with your dad. The taste is not as bad as you expected, and the fact that you are doing it next to your dad, who is also sucking a strapon dildo which happens to be Lauras, makes it all surreal.
Sofia then says " OK, Laura, mom, take more pictures! We must take some pictures when cock-tease Eric and dad are sucking us !".
Her mom, Pamela Clark smiles and says " This will be such great pictures to our family album! You dominate them compleatly now! Now look into the camera while they suck your strapons and flex your biceps to show the muscles who defeated the weaker Rossi family males!"
" Yes, mom! The girl muscles who defeated Rolli males! " both girls reply and start laughing
Pamela Clark continues to record as you and your dad are compleatly abused by the two sisters. Sofia and laura continue to thrust the dildos in and out of your mouth as you are not allowed to remove them. even when you start to gag.
Sofia enjoys this, having me suck her strapon. She look into the camera while she flex her strong biceps muscle for the camera while her strapon is still fucking my face! This is just surreal
The two girls then say " OK, let us switch! You can now suck my dildo, Eric! "
" And now you can suck Laura's dildo, old man! " Both girls laugh at the double meaning
They then force your dad and you to switch dildos and at one point your dad is forced to say " I love strapons!" into the camera. You father is compleatly broken down mentally as he has no power here. The power is all female now! Pamela Clarks two daughter's have completely defeated him as their slave and he is afraid to disobey them as they have proven themself stronger and tougher than him, even if they are much younger than him!
You and your dad are both crying as while you are sucking the strapons. Sofia and laura find this to be very erotic and they continue to laugh at both of your expense.
Their mom, Pamela, says " Well, can to do some more fun posing with the defeated males before we end this? What can we do to show how much better you girls are compared to these men?"
Both Sofia and Laura reply " Let us ride them! "
" Oh, that is a great idea! " replies their mom, while Sofia and Laura force your dad and you to lie down face down on the floor and mount you like horses. You can feel the eager young girls jump on your backs!" This pose is called " riding the horsey" and shows that girls are better than boys, haha! " laughs Sofia while she gives you a playful spank
Pamela says " Say ah! " while she takes a picture of your dad receiving a playful spank to the face
Your dad says " aww... "
The two girls then start to giggle and say while you are also being spanked" Girls are better than boys! Girls are better than boys! "
" What a lovely family portrait! " remarks their mom, the photographer
The two sisters then start to laugh and move around to press their dildos into our mouths again! " Now we take it out! "
You and your dad start to get the dildos out of your mouths as they say " One! Two! Three! Out! Out! Out! "
" ouuch! " you both say in unison as the dildos are pulled out
Their mom, the photographer says " A great series of pictures! Now we can make one last victory pose for the camera to show how much stronger and better your are compared to the Rossi family males!"
Pamela , the photographer said " I want you both girl to pick up these two naked defeated males and lift them up as high as you can, and i will take some last photos!"
" Yes let us do that! " they say in unison with delight!
You and your dad are picked up like babies and carried over the wrestling mat as the two sisters hold you up high for the camera! This is just humiliating. I thought the girls would have trouble lifting up me and my dad, but was shocked to feel they did not seems to have any trouble at all lifting you and dad high up in the air. You feel soo helpless beeing carried around naked in teen girl Sofias strong arms, while they walks around with you and your dad like nothing, still wearing their strapon dildos on their feminine bodies! After the last picture the two naked and defeated males are let down on their knees in front of the girls.
The girls stop before you, still wearing strapons and still obviously ready for action. They look down on you with a mixture of superiority and lust.

> You say "Ohh please girls, i cant go another round now!"
Well you tried not succumbing to the inevitable, but your effort pretty futile.
The two girls just look at each other and start to laugh as jerk off their strapons like they where the real stuff! Sofia says to you " it seems you have gotten over your gag reflex problem then! That is good. Now open wide, we have a big one for you to suck on!"

> You try to wrestle Sofie again to avoid another fucking from her strapon!
Well you have to do something. This is just too much humiliation. So you try to stand up for yourself again, only to be brutally shoved down by the strong hand of Laura.

> You try to get Sofia in a side headlock.
You try to do a side headlock on Sofia. She laughs and just flips you over her shoulder like rag-doll and puts you in a chokehold, nearly making you pass out. She lets you go and you choke for air. You are in no condition to continue this fight, that is if you even could.
" hahahahahaha! " the two evil sisters laugh.
You look over at your Dad, and he gives you a look like ' I tried to warn you, but you just had to keep fighting them! Now we are truly finished!
" Don't look at me boy, this is all your fault!" Dad says.
Sofie says " I really love you tries to wrestle with me, Eric! Its soo fun to overpower you and force rape you!"
Pamela says " I love you too, but can we continue fucking him now?"
Sofie nods " Yes, we have wasted enough time with this. come on, lets fuck him together!"
They help you up and lead you over next to your dad again. This time you are made to bend over and grab your ankles, as the girls apply more lube to their strapons and to your asshole.
" Hmm I still say we should double team him, he is still resisting us. I think it would break him out of his shell if we made his ass ours at the same time!" Sofie says.
" Good idea, lets try it! Uhhhh....." Pamela moans as she slowly presses into your ass.
" AHHHHHHH!!!" You scream in pain as her large fake dick from the sisterns mom makes its way into your ass.
" Ohhh I think he likes it!" Pamela says as she forces more of her strapon into your ass.
Feel embarrased to be fucked by a woman twice your age. The younger girls where stronger than you, but you maybe can escape this hold Pamela Clark holds you in while fucking you.

> You try to break her hold to see of she also is stronger than you.
Pamela Clark has kept you in a tight hold the entire time. But you have to try to break free now, as the rest of her huge dick slowly is forced into your ass.
You try to force your ass away from her, but your efforts only cause her to push your down with more force and slam the rest of her dick inside you.
Pamela laughs at your futile attempts to resist her " Hahaha, i can feel he is weak like an little boy, even if he is twenty years. This cute boy must never worked out his muscles in his whole life. He feels soo weak when the struggle in my arms. Guys just play TV-games and getting weak like this. Girls work out and are stronger than guys nowdays! It's great, haha!"
You feel like beeing an slutty schoolgirl as you are being held down over the wrestling mat and fucked in the ass by a woman in her 40's. But she is much stronger than you and you cant do much about it!
Pamela finally allows you to stand up on your knees " This way, my dick can reach deeper into your ass, haha!" she says and starts fucking you at a slow pace.
" Don't worry, my dildo will loosen up your ass after some time. Then we can start to have some fun! You just enjoy the fuck you are getting right now, haha!"
You feel like a whore as you are being used for this womans amusement. You can't believe it when you actually start to enjoy getting fucked by her and you start to moan loudly.
" Ohhhhh, it seems like our boy wrestler is really starting to enjoy his time with us, haha!" Pamela says and quickens the pace of her fucking.
It feels so weird that you are starting to enjoy getting fucked in the ass. This women in her 40's is fucking you and mocking you at the same time for enjoying it. You can't help it and you start to moan loudly as you are approaching your release.
" AHAHA, yes, you are really enjoying this, but don't forget we are also having fun!" she laughs and rams her dick inside you with extreme force.
" OHHHH FUCK! I'm commimg!" you scream as your whole body starts to tingle and shake.
You feel like you are on cloud nine as you are coming hard.
" YES! YES! I'm coming to!" you shout and collapse backwards as your whole body is shuddering in pleasure.
Pamela Clark says" oh, look at him. All guys become such sluts when we fuck them with your strapons. Its how we rubs their prostate while fucking them that makes them cum uncontrolled like this!! Haha!"
Your mind is nearly numb from this overload of sensations, but you can hear the whole audience shouting.
" PAMELA CLARK WINS!"
" THE CLARK SISTERS RULE!".
You don't hear anything else as your mind slips into oblivion...
The humiliation round is over.

--------------------------
Next part: The next morning at the Clark family house
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-21, 07:16
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Why is it written so weird? English not your first language?

Good premise, love the idea of this family of frmales dominating not only the rival mom, but potentially the men of the river family as well.

It was very odd and honestly kinda lame to get no mention of the husband and how he was handling things as he watched his wife get humiliated and fuckedime that. It honest felt like the writer simply forgot there was supposed to be a husband character there at all

Added after 6 minutes:

I do love the action. Though, being humiliated like that, especially in front of a crowd, wow, awesome and very original, just wish we got more of the cerebral side, imagi e the gumiliation of being emasculated like that in front of your dad or your wife!

Last edited by ImYourBitch; 25-Jan-21 at 07:16.
The Following User Says Thank You to ImYourBitch For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-21, 10:34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImYourBitch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why is it written so weird? English not your first language?

Good premise, love the idea of this family of frmales dominating not only the rival mom, but potentially the men of the river family as well.

It was very odd and honestly kinda lame to get no mention of the husband and how he was handling things as he watched his wife get humiliated and fuckedime that. It honest felt like the writer simply forgot there was supposed to be a husband character there at all

Added after 6 minutes:

I do love the action. Though, being humiliated like that, especially in front of a crowd, wow, awesome and very original, just wish we got more of the cerebral side, imagi e the gumiliation of being emasculated like that in front of your dad or your wife!
"Why is it written so weird? English not your first language?"

Well, its not me, its written by an AI, and the AI is still not perfect.

". It honest felt like the writer simply forgot there was supposed to be a husband character there at all"

Yes, the AI often forget stuff like, who are the people in the room? who belongs to what family? where are they?

The AI write one or up to five lines text. Sometimes it get basic facts wrong and I just undo, and the AI often gets the facts right next time. I think Dragit AI have a memory of 100 lines, and some stuff dissapear, and suddenly they are in a bedroom, , at a school and so on.
But if you correct mistakes, it gives you a very interesting story and you have no idea where the AI will take you, witch is very cool and new for me.
Old 26-Jan-21, 18:59
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Weird so you just what, plug basic details in and it auto gets a story?
Old 26-Jan-21, 20:42
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImYourBitch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Weird so you just what, plug basic details in and it auto gets a story?
Yes, basicly.

Its weird, but its also pretty good.
You can put in any scenario you like, and the AI just starts to write and write a story, with some pretty good dialogue also!

Do you have a scenario i can try?
The Following User Says Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-21, 16:41
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thank you for finding this program. It is really addictive to play around with. Since it is AI it will be interesting to see how the program will evolve.
The Following User Says Thank You to sluger For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jan-21, 21:56
Points: 3,179, Level: 23 Points: 3,179, Level: 23 Points: 3,179, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Yeah, like sluger I'm starting to get into AI Dungeon from this and looking forward to creating my own scenarios. I might share them here when they're better polished.
The Following User Says Thank You to gozumezu For This Useful Post:

Tags
sexfight mixed, wrestling