Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Bully Girlfriend.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL115.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 21-Sep-15, 21:33
Mongoose750 Mongoose750 is offline
Member
Points: 3,664, Level: 25 Points: 3,664, Level: 25 Points: 3,664, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 31
Thanks: 2
Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

Good reply, Jacks667.

This thread is on the verge of getting out of control, so I will hit on a few things.

Recently on YouTube, I watched some 69kg women in a weightlifting contest. I easily weigh more than 69k, but the weight they lifted were pretty heavy, I don't care what gender you are, untrained or not.

There are Olympic records held by women as well. If you can run as fast as Jackie-Joiner Kersey, for example, let me know. Oh, that's right; the average man can train to be that fast. Try it, and let me know how you do. Or try some of the other records women have established.

There are records of women fighting in wars. Some countries today have women fighting in their military, like Israel, for instance. So "All wars were fought by men," you say? Tell me, is that something you want to brag about? It may be the case that we're too stupid to settle things rather than reason. I guess that's being the "protector." That's so backward, I don't even want to touch that.

"Absorbs pain better." That's a good one. I can settle this argument easy for the ladies' sake.

Tell me Kraken, have you ever been pregnant?

Have you ever carried a growing, living being in your belly, that messes up your balance, makes you sick, messes with your emotions, makes everything sore, and more for nine months? And when the big event occurs, can you do literally as Bill Cosby said once (rough paraphrase) push out a watermelon through a hole the size of a quarter?

Being a man, of course I haven't, and I really don't want to even imagine what that would feel like. Until you can even show me something that even compares to that, drop the macho crap, and deal with something else.

Again, I don't know why you're harping so much on this deal. If you can't deal with the fact that some women may be stronger, faster, and without a doubt smarter than you, why visit this site in the first place?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mongoose750 For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 22-Sep-15, 00:01
kraken kraken is offline
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 239
Thanks: 118
Thanked 108 Times in 73 Posts
Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacks667 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Strawman much?



For most of the world, women had been suppressed for a long time. In the United States, it is only within the past fifty years in which they are allowed to do things other than cook in the kitchen and make babies. I agree that men are naturally stronger than women on brute strength. However, being a better fighter comes down to other variables than strength. Collectively, it is these variables (speed, intelligence, knowledge, reaction time, conditioning, strength) that make it impossible to determine who will win before the fight starts. Anything can happen. For example, Muhammad Ali was the best fighter not only because he was tall and fast. He was highly intelligent. It also takes brains to be a better fighter. And every fight is different like a game of chess. Do you think everyone plays the same way?

In recent years, a trained woman has defeated a man in mma.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Although there were complaints from the women that this tranny fought, that does not prove men are better fighters.

Men and women don't regularly compete in sports because of political reasons. For a man, he has much to lose and little to gain. For a woman, it is challenge. We can never know who is better unless there is competition. Therefore, it is insane to make a claim that a person or persons are better without evidence.

Furthermore, the man's ego will blind him from reality. People like that are delusional. And the fact is today women are stronger and educated, and this threatens a man's interest. Why do you think women were suppressed? Our ancestors knew that women can excel at what men do. They feared that women will take over, and control them. In addition, Nikola Tesla predicted that women will take over. It is a power game. However, the politics of the situation does not prove the capability of women. The science and evidence proves that they are more than capable. And that is what men ultimately fear and will try to suppress from society. Think about it, if more women become aware of how strong they really are, do you think it benefits man?

It is funny that John Stuart Mill (20 May 1806 8 May 1873) was right about women. Now that they are given the chance, women kick ass.
JACKS667 WELCOME,I HAVE EXPECTED THAT FEMINIST MOVEMENT WILL STEP IN SOON OR LATER INCLUDING THEIR POLITICAL AGENDA.

No problem to me.

"For most of the world, women had been suppressed for a long time" -

How do you explain this - when you openly stating in this pile of chaotic contradicting nonsense of yours - that female are stronger in every level and are "more capable" than a male??? Can you make clear please,if the women are so stronger,more clever,more capable gender : how it was and still is possible that they are being dominated,surpassed and ruled by the men in every possible way of life? Since when are stronger ("women ") used to be ruled by weaker ("man")??? - Very new to me and I am sure to many others too......

"I agree that men are naturally stronger on brute strength"
There's no doubt about this....only less intelligent would disagree here,no doubt it's truth....(part of my point here in thread) so as intelligence plays role in every fight...

"we can never know who is better,unless there is a competition.Therefore it is insane to claim that a person or persons are better without evidence"

Wau,what an astonishing claim.So, in order to believe or to accept the fact that cheetah outruns the rabbit - we need competition as an evidence??? Another your claim,that many may rise their eyebrows over,included me.....

Your link "Tranny vs woman" is loss of time to comment for me and not finding appropriate to comment on mentally ill people.

"Men and women don't regularly compete in sports for political reasons"

Another astonishing claim in today's "female empowered society" where all sports are open evenly to all genders.

How many world records in sports held by man was broken by woman and how many world records held by woman was never broken by man?

I suggest do the math....if your claim is right woman will surpass man by sheer leadership in all or at least most disciplines, otherwise check on [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for your daily dose of missing "reality" -

"Our ancestors knew that woman excell in what men do"

Another from your astonishing pile of utter nonsense....
If woman excell in what men do,please can you explain the fact that since humankind the Protectors of ancient tribes and old and included new nations were men?

Don't you think,if woman would excell over men in art of war and warfare and would be stronger and better as you claim- women would be hired and given the roles of protectors, in other words women would fight the wars and men would stay hidden in homes??? Do you really think that all great kingdoms and rulers would hire weaker to protect their wealth,gold,political and economical power and leave those stronger home??? Do you think that all these rulers really didn't cared about who is the strongest- most possible and effective protectors of their interest??? Can you answer, why they all were hiring armies consisting of men and not women,if women were to excell over men?

Yet,another of your nonsense and please do not start with today's Israel, because that's most militant, country full of right wing jew terrorists in the world,where all nation to be deployed into war is only solution to fight for Sionist interests of Arabian genocide in middle east...Sionist will hire kids if necessary to fight their interests in global power over the world economy.(See Rothchild's empire)

Last but not least,speaking of" female excelling in what men do"

In relation to global economy: Why are the most demanding, dangerous and toughest jobs requiring strongest possible manpower with highest endurance,physical fitness,agility,strength,fearlessness have all in common: employing male gender and not giving preference to female gender manpower? Do you really think,that all these industrial businesses doesn't care about their income, but have interest in "protecting male dominance"??? Do you really think,that if female were to be able to make job better,therefore meaning larger income to them- they wouldn't hire female in order to be richer??? I do honestly think that you shall reconsider all your opinions and be realistic more than fantastic.....

"Nikola Tesla predicted that woman will take over"

Well,how many visionaries predicted end of the world on how many occasions and dates included 2012???

Yet,I am still here







.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 22-Sep-15, 00:34
brooksie brooksie is offline
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,477
Thanks: 411
Thanked 8,490 Times in 781 Posts
Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yet,I am still here
The question is why are you still here?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to brooksie For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 22-Sep-15, 00:54
lahdell2 lahdell2 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 5,364, Level: 31 Points: 5,364, Level: 31 Points: 5,364, Level: 31
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 220
Thanks: 33
Thanked 1,087 Times in 179 Posts
Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
JACKS667 WELCOME,I HAVE EXPECTED THAT FEMINIST MOVEMENT WILL STEP IN SOON OR LATER INCLUDING THEIR POLITICAL AGENDA.

No problem to me.

"For most of the world, women had been suppressed for a long time" -

How do you explain this - when you openly stating in this pile of chaotic contradicting nonsense of yours - that female are stronger in every level and are "more capable" than a male??? Can you make clear please,if the women are so stronger,more clever,more capable gender : how it was and still is possible that they are being dominated,surpassed and ruled by the men in every possible way of life? Since when are stronger ("women ") used to be ruled by weaker ("man")??? - Very new to me and I am sure to many others too......

"I agree that men are naturally stronger on brute strength"
There's no doubt about this....only less intelligent would disagree here,no doubt it's truth....(part of my point here in thread) so as intelligence plays role in every fight...

"we can never know who is better,unless there is a competition.Therefore it is insane to claim that a person or persons are better without evidence"

Wau,what an astonishing claim.So, in order to believe or to accept the fact that cheetah outruns the rabbit - we need competition as an evidence??? Another your claim,that many may rise their eyebrows over,included me.....

Your link "Tranny vs woman" is loss of time to comment for me and not finding appropriate to comment on mentally ill people.

"Men and women don't regularly compete in sports for political reasons"

Another astonishing claim in today's "female empowered society" where all sports are open evenly to all genders.

How many world records in sports held by man was broken by woman and how many world records held by woman was never broken by man?

I suggest do the math....if your claim is right woman will surpass man by sheer leadership in all or at least most disciplines, otherwise check on [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for your daily dose of missing "reality" -

"Our ancestors knew that woman excell in what men do"

Another from your astonishing pile of utter nonsense....
If woman excell in what men do,please can you explain the fact that since humankind the Protectors of ancient tribes and old and included new nations were men?

Don't you think,if woman would excell over men in art of war and warfare and would be stronger and better as you claim- women would be hired and given the roles of protectors, in other words women would fight the wars and men would stay hidden in homes??? Do you really think that all great kingdoms and rulers would hire weaker to protect their wealth,gold,political and economical power and leave those stronger home??? Do you think that all these rulers really didn't cared about who is the strongest- most possible and effective protectors of their interest??? Can you answer, why they all were hiring armies consisting of men and not women,if women were to excell over men?

Yet,another of your nonsense and please do not start with today's Israel, because that's most militant, country full of right wing jew terrorists in the world,where all nation to be deployed into war is only solution to fight for Sionist interests of Arabian genocide in middle east...Sionist will hire kids if necessary to fight their interests in global power over the world economy.(See Rothchild's empire)

Last but not least,speaking of" female excelling in what men do"

In relation to global economy: Why are the most demanding, dangerous and toughest jobs requiring strongest possible manpower with highest endurance,physical fitness,agility,strength,fearlessness have all in common: employing male gender and not giving preference to female gender manpower? Do you really think,that all these industrial businesses doesn't care about their income, but have interest in "protecting male dominance"??? Do you really think,that if female were to be able to make job better,therefore meaning larger income to them- they wouldn't hire female in order to be richer??? I do honestly think that you shall reconsider all your opinions and be realistic more than fantastic.....

"Nikola Tesla predicted that woman will take over"

Well,how many visionaries predicted end of the world on how many occasions and dates included 2012???

Yet,I am still here







.
Honestly, your idea that an average male can take 3000 hits to the balls and can one-hit KO any women no matter how trained in martial arts she is, is just as much of a fantasy than claiming that a slender girl could beat a buff dude, that's not how you said it but it is the idea you're trying to give here.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 22-Sep-15, 01:14
kraken kraken is offline
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 239
Thanks: 118
Thanked 108 Times in 73 Posts
Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose750 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good reply, Jacks667.

This thread is on the verge of getting out of control, so I will hit on a few things.

Recently on YouTube, I watched some 69kg women in a weightlifting contest. I easily weigh more than 69k, but the weight they lifted were pretty heavy, I don't care what gender you are, untrained or not.

There are Olympic records held by women as well. If you can run as fast as Jackie-Joiner Kersey, for example, let me know. Oh, that's right; the average man can train to be that fast. Try it, and let me know how you do. Or try some of the other records women have established.

There are records of women fighting in wars. Some countries today have women fighting in their military, like Israel, for instance. So "All wars were fought by men," you say? Tell me, is that something you want to brag about? It may be the case that we're too stupid to settle things rather than reason. I guess that's being the "protector." That's so backward, I don't even want to touch that.

"Absorbs pain better." That's a good one. I can settle this argument easy for the ladies' sake.

Tell me Kraken, have you ever been pregnant?

Have you ever carried a growing, living being in your belly, that messes up your balance, makes you sick, messes with your emotions, makes everything sore, and more for nine months? And when the big event occurs, can you do literally as Bill Cosby said once (rough paraphrase) push out a watermelon through a hole the size of a quarter?

Being a man, of course I haven't, and I really don't want to even imagine what that would feel like. Until you can even show me something that even compares to that, drop the macho crap, and deal with something else.

Again, I don't know why you're harping so much on this deal. If you can't deal with the fact that some women may be stronger, faster, and without a doubt smarter than you, why visit this site in the first place?
Well,no I was not pregnant and not planning to be in my lifetime,but:[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Men have higher tolerance to pain

feminist myth of childbirth pain repeated over and over again yet to be busted.....Guys.[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Men can take much more pain than a woman,who is very sensitive to it....Many myths are circulating mainly from a feminist movement that were proven wrong yet again..... myth of a "childbirth" female pain tolerance is gone forever, as studies shows and confirm - men have higher pain threshold than a woman....

Obvious to many, but sometimes some may claim a lot of nonsense about it.

Last edited by kraken; 22-Sep-15 at 01:42.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 22-Sep-15, 01:38
kraken kraken is offline
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 239
Thanks: 118
Thanked 108 Times in 73 Posts
Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooksie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The question is why are you still here?
I think I answered this question allready....
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 22-Sep-15, 01:41
kraken kraken is offline
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 239
Thanks: 118
Thanked 108 Times in 73 Posts
Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lahdell2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Honestly, your idea that an average male can take 3000 hits to the balls .
When and where did I mention such a claim?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 22-Sep-15, 02:27
matt_ure matt_ure is offline
Senior Member
Points: 4,978, Level: 29 Points: 4,978, Level: 29 Points: 4,978, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 420
Thanks: 1,566
Thanked 712 Times in 207 Posts
Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

Is this possibly in the wrong forum?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to matt_ure For This Useful Post:
  #29  
Old 22-Sep-15, 03:20
Mongoose750 Mongoose750 is offline
Member
Points: 3,664, Level: 25 Points: 3,664, Level: 25 Points: 3,664, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 31
Thanks: 2
Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

Matt ure, now that you mention it, this is in the wrong forum. I come here looking for videos to download, and I run into this.

Kraken, if you're going to respond to someone, make sure it's the right person. I was the one who mentioned Israel's military. You need to read carefully.

Now you need to read this carefully. You are an IDIOT!

You dare to mention that men could handle childbirth like it's a walk in the park? The "feminist myth of childbirth pain?" Non-feminists will tell you it's not a myth.

I tried to argue constructively that women can and have done a lot of things that men can, using their own strengths and abilities, including wrestling. Not just me, but everyone else. In return, we've received a rambling statement that men are superior in everything. That is what you said, if you read your stuff carefully enough.

What I said about Israel's military was a statement, not a political platform for you to deliver anti-Jewish sentiment.

I have heard many times that in arguing with people like you, it makes both of us sound like idiots.

So that's it, I'm done.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mongoose750 For This Useful Post:
  #30  
Old 22-Sep-15, 03:37
lahdell2 lahdell2 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 5,364, Level: 31 Points: 5,364, Level: 31 Points: 5,364, Level: 31
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 220
Thanks: 33
Thanked 1,087 Times in 179 Posts
Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There are A WHOLE LOT of "every day" man who would flatten this lady in real fight.Hundreds of milions of them and without any special training.
That statement right there is a fantasy (unless you can back it up a video would be enough), the idea that an average man with no training can beat someone like Ronda Rousey (a professional MMA fighter) can only be achieved in someone's wet dream.

So you have a problem with the idea of a small woman beating up a buff dude (totally understandable), but you are totally ok with the equally absurd idea that an "every day" man can beat someone like Ronda Rousey (or any professional female martial artist).
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lahdell2 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
real fights terroney Wrestling & Fighting Videos 12 07-Aug-20 10:15
Real Fights On Youtube stymie Wrestling & Fighting Videos 195 30-Jan-17 00:05
Namazon - Russian mixed wrestling (Only real fights of sexes!) Namazon Producers' Corner 6 13-Feb-16 13:22
Women in Fights mw_fan4 Wrestling & Fighting Art 1 22-Apr-13 09:32
Staged martial arts fights - girl losing freejack57 Wrestling & Fighting Videos 0 07-May-12 01:27


All times are GMT. The time now is 17:37.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.