Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Bully Girlfriend.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL115.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 22-Sep-15, 05:05
qwertyuio qwertyuio is offline
Senior Member
Points: 13,655, Level: 50 Points: 13,655, Level: 50 Points: 13,655, Level: 50
Activity: 30.5% Activity: 30.5% Activity: 30.5%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,471
Thanks: 337
Thanked 1,671 Times in 597 Posts
Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reading all this bullshit nonsense propaganda that you believe in is telling me that it's coming from USA and you must also be from USA

Yes,little girls are beating hundred men,,,,

Yes,wrestling is real,,,,

Yes,twin towers were hit by Arabs,,,,
You must be an arab yourself. Most of the trolls on this board seem to be for some reason.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
  #32  
Old 22-Sep-15, 08:00
actoreg actoreg is offline
Member
Points: 2,752, Level: 21 Points: 2,752, Level: 21 Points: 2,752, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 72
Thanks: 3
Thanked 30 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

Quote:
yes,twin towers were hit by arabs
Quote:
you must be an arab yourself
Как же, блин, достала ваша долбаная политика... Даже здесь... :/
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 22-Sep-15, 10:59
kraken kraken is offline
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 239
Thanks: 118
Thanked 108 Times in 73 Posts
Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lahdell2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That statement right there is a fantasy (unless you can back it up a video would be enough), the idea that an average man with no training can beat someone like Ronda Rousey (a professional MMA fighter) can only be achieved in someone's wet dream.

So you have a problem with the idea of a small woman beating up a buff dude (totally understandable), but you are totally ok with the equally absurd idea that an "every day" man can beat someone like Ronda Rousey (or any professional female martial artist).
Of course that many untrained men would be able to flatten many women like Ronda in a fight!!! it's just a fact, there is nothing you can do about itmany men were born fighters with natural skills,strength,etc.

Your silly statements are very naive and funny!!! (seem like believing into Terminator shit nobody can beat 61kg woman!!!: man wake up! If you are such a wimp and unable to fight, than its OK with me,it's your own shame and you should consider to change it,get some training and become manly if you are girly little wimp....

No all guys are however wimps, there are many natural born strong motherfuckers that would tear Ronda and little girls alike into pieces of minced beef in a fight.Why???

Because they are The Men!!!!

Not the wimpy Sissy
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 22-Sep-15, 11:10
kraken kraken is offline
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 239
Thanks: 118
Thanked 108 Times in 73 Posts
Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose750 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Matt ure, now that you mention it, this is in the wrong forum. I come here looking for videos to download, and I run into this.

Kraken, if you're going to respond to someone, make sure it's the right person. I was the one who mentioned Israel's military. You need to read carefully.

Now you need to read this carefully. You are an IDIOT!

You dare to mention that men could handle childbirth like it's a walk in the park? The "feminist myth of childbirth pain?" Non-feminists will tell you it's not a myth.

I tried to argue constructively that women can and have done a lot of things that men can, using their own strengths and abilities, including wrestling. Not just me, but everyone else. In return, we've received a rambling statement that men are superior in everything. That is what you said, if you read your stuff carefully enough.

What I said about Israel's military was a statement, not a political platform for you to deliver anti-Jewish sentiment.

I have heard many times that in arguing with people like you, it makes both of us sound like idiots.

So that's it, I'm done.
Men can handle any kind of pain way better than a women and men have higher pain tolerance!!!

That means men can withstand what women can't! Read it carefully, and if you can not cope with that-your own problem..

Women and men are both having different abilities that match together in perfect harmony,however strength, pain tolerance , Fighting skills and abilities are all domain of men,,, not the women!!!

Men is stronger,women weaker

You have to live with it and become a man again! Don't be a Sissy wimp and do something about yourself otherwise you just degrading yourself into worthless piece of funny being
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 22-Sep-15, 11:32
actoreg actoreg is offline
Member
Points: 2,752, Level: 21 Points: 2,752, Level: 21 Points: 2,752, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 72
Thanks: 3
Thanked 30 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Men can handle any kind of pain way better than a women and men have higher pain tolerance!!!
Well, i agreed with you in common but this is wrong. Women can endure pain better than men, it is natural feature so as woman could give birth and not to die of shock.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 22-Sep-15, 11:51
kraken kraken is offline
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 239
Thanks: 118
Thanked 108 Times in 73 Posts
Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by actoreg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, i agreed with you in common but this is wrong. Women can endure pain better than men, it is natural feature so as woman could give birth and not to die of shock.
It is proven and backed up that this is not truth...

Childbirth is of course very painful experience, but despite this, men can take more pain than a woman.

Men do not have vagina and internal organs for childbirth and women do not have penis and balls

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 22-Sep-15, 12:17
kraken kraken is offline
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 239
Thanks: 118
Thanked 108 Times in 73 Posts
Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

Look,guys.I always love to see strong women,skilled in fighting or just having great raw power and showing it!

I always admired these unique women same way as most of you do and most certainly it is something that always catch my eye and interest.

This thread however is having only one reason and that to bring realistic thoughts about this and foremost to be real and leave fantasy for a minute behind closed door.

I fully agree and it is very common sense,that there are women out there,who train hard as hell or were just born with naturaly strong bodies and are very strong in fighting or physical strength, sometimes even exceeding their male counterparts - and that's what we like,isn't it?

However,this is not in reality rule,but rather very rare exception, that's all I wish to appoint here...as well as to bring into discussion fact,that if a male makes effort and train as hard, than he will always match or exceed any female, because men have natural predisposition to be stronger since the humankind is walking this planet.

It is just the way we are and way we were born.Each gender have its different task to live in harmony.

Woman is here to care about and to protect life of her child and man is here to protect them both,his woman life and the life of his child,that's how men always created safe environment for living of woman and the child,or lived and died for that reason. .. And he have all natural advantages to accomplish this successfully.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 22-Sep-15, 16:28
Grapluc's Avatar
Grapluc Grapluc is offline
Senior Member
Points: 10,383, Level: 43 Points: 10,383, Level: 43 Points: 10,383, Level: 43
Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 592
Thanks: 2,542
Thanked 971 Times in 264 Posts
Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

Why is this kind of misogynistic crap even allowed here ? Anyone saying that most men (or even a significant number of untrained men) could "flatten" Ronda Rousey obviously has some kind of delusion issue. And the "arguments" used are just a bunch of sexist and backwards claims that belong on The Red Pill...
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 22-Sep-15, 16:40
kraken kraken is offline
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 239
Thanks: 118
Thanked 108 Times in 73 Posts
Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why is this kind of misogynistic crap even allowed here ? Anyone saying that most men (or even a significant number of untrained men) could "flatten" Ronda Rousey obviously has some kind of delusion issue. And the "arguments" used are just a bunch of sexist and backwards claims that belong on The Red Pill...
Discussion about differences between genders is not a sexism,first of all...

Second of all,this is not discussion about Ronda Rousey and how many men she would or she would not be able to beat,stuff you are saying is pathetic and desilusional.... You say things I never said, review the post and see what have I expressed that in my opinion,there are a lot,possibly milions of men who didn't train,but still would be well able to beat highly trained women (like Ronda etc.) because it's just common sense and fact....

See the population of earth (close to 7 billions), take from that how many of that could be men in young to middle age,do the math and see how good can often men fight even without training and how strong can be some of them...count into higher pain tolerance and get the result.

Last edited by kraken; 22-Sep-15 at 17:29.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 22-Sep-15, 19:39
lahdell2 lahdell2 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 5,364, Level: 31 Points: 5,364, Level: 31 Points: 5,364, Level: 31
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 220
Thanks: 33
Thanked 1,087 Times in 179 Posts
Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Of course that many untrained men would be able to flatten many women like Ronda in a fight!!! it's just a fact, there is nothing you can do about itmany men were born fighters with natural skills,strength,etc.

Your silly statements are very naive and funny!!! (seem like believing into Terminator shit nobody can beat 61kg woman!!!: man wake up! If you are such a wimp and unable to fight, than its OK with me,it's your own shame and you should consider to change it,get some training and become manly if you are girly little wimp....

No all guys are however wimps, there are many natural born strong motherfuckers that would tear Ronda and little girls alike into pieces of minced beef in a fight.Why???

Because they are The Men!!!!

Not the wimpy Sissy
I never said nobody can beat a 61 kg woman, all I'm saying is that your idea that an "every day man" can beat a professional MMA fighter is ridiculous, even if you are a natural born warrior, you can't expect to beat an elite woman martial artist because she will always have an advantage over you and that advantage would be her training.

Trust me I want to believe you on that, but you haven't provided any substantial evidence to back that shit up, you need evidence to support your "facts", dood. A video is all I am asking, if you can't provide that then your supposed "facts" will be nothing more than a fantasy.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
real fights terroney Wrestling & Fighting Videos 12 07-Aug-20 10:15
Real Fights On Youtube stymie Wrestling & Fighting Videos 195 30-Jan-17 00:05
Namazon - Russian mixed wrestling (Only real fights of sexes!) Namazon Producers' Corner 6 13-Feb-16 13:22
Women in Fights mw_fan4 Wrestling & Fighting Art 1 22-Apr-13 09:32
Staged martial arts fights - girl losing freejack57 Wrestling & Fighting Videos 0 07-May-12 01:27


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:01.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.