Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-May-20, 00:26
Points: 310, Level: 6 Points: 310, Level: 6 Points: 310, Level: 6
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Default Paid sessions with women who normally don't partake in wrestling sessions?

Has anyone ever done a paid wrestling session with a woman who never has done wrestling sessions before ? I Have and some of them have been some of the best sessions I have ever had
The Following User Says Thank You to danny909 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-20, 00:50
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts
Default Re: Paid sessions with woman who normally do not partake in wrestling sessions ?

Not specifically wrestling sessions, but more so Sleeperhold/Scissor sessions on my end. I've met 19 Women(none with experience. I taught them moves) who have done what I asked, when I was upfront/blunt about my interests. Of course, I expressed my specific desires In Real life and after doing so, they were willing to oblige. With some of them, I've only done one session. With others 2-3 sessions. As for the negatives: it usually boiled down to

-They felt seedy, and wanted something more meaningful. One person in particular expressed that after the third time, she realized that this is not something she really wanted to do anymore and that it felt too transactional

-They moved on with a Real relationship/BF and felt that continuing to partake in my desire/fetish would be cheating.

- They ghosted/went no contact after the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time of seeing them for a session

- I lost interest in some of them. Mostly women who I had 0 chemistry with.

Most women I met were in their 20's. The women in their 20's tended to have shitty communication or were horrible texters. Communicating with them was a complete nightmare. The only woman I've seen who was in her 30's, had the best communication. And probably one of the best I seen. Similar to that of some of the top session women in terms of communication and good chemistry

I suppose I've realized that in the end
-The women who were really into me were willing to do anything I asked.
-The women who probably weren't that into me physically or emotionally, were willing to partake in my fetish for $$$
-It's very rare that I see someone after the 3rd time.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 09-May-20 at 03:12.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-20, 00:57
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: Paid sessions with woman who normally do not partake in wrestling sessions ?

Yes, and that relationship proved to be *awesome*.
Old 09-May-20, 02:31
Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny909 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Has anyone ever done a paid wrestling session with a woman who never has done wrestling sessions before ? I Have and some of them have been some of the best sessions I have ever had
did any of these woman had a background in wrestling or martial art ? or were they average woman fun to wrestle with?

i didnt myself wrestle anyone out of a session but i know a guy who had a 2year relationship on and off with a black belt female jiu jistu teacher he said it was good fun
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacklio For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-20, 06:17
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

My thing is facesitting rather than wrestling. 10 years ago I approached a student who was an amateur model via the web, asked if she’d sit on my face....
Still seeing her a few times a year, still paying her to sit on my face!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-20, 13:49
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

This is my go-to, where I live there are almost no wrestlers. So I see several dommes who are more than happy to do sleeper/smother sessions. I absolutely love it because they are local and see me whenever I can afford it. They also tend to be fine with a release during the session. I don’t ask them to assist in that, I find that about 20 minutes in a woman’s sleeperhold my release takes care of itself with no extra effort from me or the gal.

I typically seek out taller ladies with some natural strength. From what they tell me they sometimes get blowback from dudes who don’t feel their sessions are competitive enough, which is odd because they all specifically say they’ll only do fantasy domination wrestling. A couple insist on bondage for the guy the first time they meet and some dudes get ugly about it. Hard for me to fathom, if a hot woman wants to tie me up and choke/scissor/smother me, I’m the happiest boy on the planet ;-)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-20, 16:13
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My thing is facesitting rather than wrestling. 10 years ago I approached a student who was an amateur model via the web, asked if she’d sit on my face....
Still seeing her a few times a year, still paying her to sit on my face!
I'm curious, was she weirded out by it or happy to do it?
Old 09-May-20, 16:28
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Relevant threads:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 09-May-20, 18:45
Points: 310, Level: 6 Points: 310, Level: 6 Points: 310, Level: 6
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
did any of these woman had a background in wrestling or martial art ? or were they average woman fun to wrestle with?

i didnt myself wrestle anyone out of a session but i know a guy who had a 2year relationship on and off with a black belt female jiu jistu teacher he said it was good fun

Some of them did have some training or they are big and powerful type of woman and just overwhelm me physically . It's for fun and competitive at the same time :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to danny909 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-20, 23:16
Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

I think she was already active in the femdom scene before I met her, but I posted on craigslist looking for an amazon to dominate and Mistress Charlize Stone answered the call, with her sister watching, no less! Eventually I had multiple sessions with both of them (individually, never together unfortunately). They were like twin towers, Charlize being 6’2” and her sister an inch taller but more shy and not as naturally dominant.

I also detailed my past experiences with Amazon Ashley who, while a very skilled wrestler, is still an active and athletic woman, not to mention being 6’7” she had had no problem handling me. The wrestling was mostly fantasy in nature but a couple of times I asked her to get nasty and she answered the call, sitting on my face until I almost passed out.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to versmuscle12 For This Useful Post:

Tags
session wrestling