Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jul-20, 01:02
Points: 5,236, Level: 30 Points: 5,236, Level: 30 Points: 5,236, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Women describing what they did to their victims

TL/DR: I'm looking for videos where the women describe/demonstrate what they did to their male victims...

Long version: I recently stumbled on this video and really enjoyed the format: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I'm not into this "your mommy"-stuff, but I like the idea of a hot lady describing and showing how she beat an opponent. Strangely enough I've never seen something like this, but I'm sure there must be more out there if you know where to look.

So, do you know of videos where a confident woman is talking (or maybe even using a dummy to demonstrate) how she is able to dominate her (preferably male) victims, how they react and what she did or could do to them?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AMPosts For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-20, 02:21
Points: 5,336, Level: 31 Points: 5,336, Level: 31 Points: 5,336, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Women describing what they did to their victims

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPosts [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
TL/DR: I'm looking for videos where the women describe/demonstrate what they did to their male victims...

Long version: I recently stumbled on this video and really enjoyed the format: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I'm not into this "your mommy"-stuff, but I like the idea of a hot lady describing and showing how she beat an opponent. Strangely enough I've never seen something like this, but I'm sure there must be more out there if you know where to look.

So, do you know of videos where a confident woman is talking (or maybe even using a dummy to demonstrate) how she is able to dominate her (preferably male) victims, how they react and what she did or could do to them?
I like to see action, but the lady is hot. I liked this better showing her body

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wresmafan For This Useful Post: