Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Apr-15, 00:09
Points: 2,922, Level: 22 Points: 2,922, Level: 22 Points: 2,922, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default I Get Schooled (again)

Alex vs Ms Hinojosa

Me- 5'4, 112 lbs
Her- 5'7, 254 lbs

I watched as my English teacher took off her glasses and put them on the floor next to the mat, she was wearing a leopard style leotard, I was just wearing some grey warmup pants and a white mask I had bought. She didn't question it though surprisingly. We shake hands, and as soon as the match started I knew I was in trouble. She easily overpowered me, tackling me down and sleeper holding me, my head getting pressed into her chest. My left arm was being crushed under her body, and my right arm was straining to pry myself free. She smiles at this and lays down on top of me, hooking my leg. She easily gets the pin.

1-0

I knew I had to use my agility to win, so a ran at her and body splashed her, getting the triangle hold on her. I gasp when I realize the size of her arm. After a few seconds, she taps out, and I let go. She smiled at me, and that's when I knew she let me win that one.

1-1

She clotheslines me down, and squeezing tightly on my neck, she pulls my mask off, and laughing, she says: "What? You didn't think I knew I was wrestling my student?" I squirm in her beefy arms, until she takes a page out of my book and puts me in a triangle hold, and it hurt. I shouted in pain, fighting desperately to fight out of it. She just sits there and laughs at me, twirling her curly blonde hair. I manage to get my arm free, and she turns it into a python headscissors. The sound of flesh on flesh is heard as I submit, my face already turning blue.

1-2

She gets behind me and gets the nelson, but I arm drag her down and go for the sleeper. She faster however, and wraps her legs around my abdomen in a bodyscissor. However, considering how thin I am, I easily slip through, then she pulls something surprising she lays down on me, her back (which was being show a lot thanks to her leotard) on my face. I feel her grab my arms and pull them up, that's when she starts to count. I can barely break out of it, but she rolls over and puts me in a reverse head scissors, me squirming so much as her massive thighs squeezed the life out of me. The fact she was wearing a leotard didn't help either, as that meant my face was right in her ass. I tapped out as much as I could, but she didn't let go. She rolls up, her ass on my face. "Why don't you take a closer look at the very thing that you're going to submit to, since you don't wear readers!" I tap out, and she gets off my face, moving to sit on my chest as she flexes and fixes her hair. She gives me and evil grin, and wraps her arms around my neck, pulling my face into her chest. I squirm and squirm and squirm before tapping out, which gets a laugh from her. "No tap outs, this is for that C- at the beginning of the year!" I blush and keep tapping out, but my body starts to feel weak, and I slowly black out.

She wins,
1-5 (even though it should have ended when she got to 3)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 3AM For This Useful Post:

Tags
face sit, full nelson, reverse headscissors, sleeper, studentvsteacher