Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Jan-18, 02:16
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,048 Times in 141 Posts
Post The times have changed

This story consists of three chapters: "The challenge", "The sister" and "Whatsapp profile". Hope you may enjoy.

The challenge - his POV

We were watching a film resting on our sofa. The movie was “Entourage”, quite boring and not so original. My wife Lori was laying her head on my legs, while I was relaxed, feet on the table and arms spread. I was starting boring: there was a scene with Ronda Rousey, the fighter. She was challenging a guy to last 30 seconds in a ring against her without submitting. Challenge accepted by the guy and, of course, he did not lasted 20 seconds, not 30. I snorted “Can we change movie Lori? It’s so boring and predictable”. Lori changed her position, sitting. I watched her: the short blonde hair always unkempt, her good and quite curvy body, the large hips. She crossed her beautiful legs and watched me “Why?” she asked. “Well it’s not so entertaining..”, “No you said it’s predictable, why?”, “Well I mean..the last scene for example: in every movie there is always some strong woman fighting a guy and she always wins. I think that the other way round wouldn’t be politically correct”. This remark didn’t make her happy “You know Michal the times have changed. The women work out, do martial arts and are completely capable of watching herself. I guess that we are becoming the stronger sex, even if many guys do not come up with it. We are both 28 and we should get used to this new world”. I smiled “You sister has bullshitted you once again…she has become sick with grappling and now spread this self defense absurdity all around the world!”.

She shook her head “You don’t understand. She’s right. I’ve seen dozens of mixed wrestling videos on the internet and it’s always the same: the guy thinks that he can win just because he has muscles and after 2 minutes he regrets having challenged a woman”. “Mixed wrestling?” I asked “What are you talking about? Must be some fetish. It’s true there are a lot of videos of women winning on u tube but just think about that: if a man submit a girl wrestling that video is likely to go online? No, it’s not because is not so surprising. On the contrary if the girl wins is a sort of a twist. There would be 10000 couples in the world who are having fun wrestling every day, and how many videos on the tube? 100 in the last 10 years? This should support my theory”. She was becoming angrier “Sexist bullshit Michal! You know I want to confess you a secret that can blow down your male ego, but I don’t care. I thought about wrestling you many times in the last year but I didn’t. I’ve never tried. And you know why? Because I’m afraid..”, “Well it’s natural..” I answered tentatively. “No it’s not! See? You have misunderstood my point. I’m not afraid of you, I’m afraid for you. I’m quite sure that I can take you. I could overpower and humiliate you anytime and, if I know you a little, being schooled by your wife might be too much for your self-esteem”. I was speechless “Honey you are just talking rubbish. You are 1.67 cm and I am 1.78, you weight..58 kg? 59? I am 75. And besides girls are naturally weaker..”. After a moment of silence she jumped up “Ok..let’s do it. If you are a man enough Michal wrestle with me. Submission only. The first that submit and asks for mercy wins”. I stood up hesitantly. We moved the furniture and threw away our slippers. I was wearing pajama pants and a blue t-shirt, she was in her short pants with a pajama pink shirt on her.

The light of the sunset was gently coming in. “Lori it’s your last chance. I’m not taking it like a gentle issue. We are wrestling which means that from the moment that I take my shirt off you are done”. “Oh really?” she retorted, “Show off your Muscles..if we can use this name..you know, I work out every morning for 20 minutes before breakfast. What do you do? No, your male body does not scary me at all. Come on!”. She took off her pink shirt showing her blue bra. I took off my shirt too. “How should we start? Standing or kneeling position?” I asked. She thought one moment. “Kneeling. I don’t want you to rush some furniture attempting to escape”, “In your dreams I’ll escape from you! C’mon!”. We started on our knees. Her big tits before me and a resolute look in her eyes. She quickly lunged toward me and took me in a strong headlock. Wow! Her arms were stronger than I though and she was causing a real pain on my neck. She pushed me forward and I landed on my back. Clearly I rose my legs and connected them around her body in a normal grappling guard. Now she was laying on me, her right arm was chocking me and her right tit on my face was troubling my breath. My right hand was keeping at bay her left to avoid a final lock of the grip. My legs were around her sexy body but all her weight was on me trying to pass over my guard. I prepared my move in a moment: my left arm was on the ground and I wedged it between her neck and her shoulder. After that I rolled on my left side pushing on her throat and moving her body with my legs. She lost immediately her headlock and easily was turned on the ground. I sat on her, straddling her chest and moved her hands above her head. She tried to bridge and to free herself but I was just heavier. I got my face close to her “Have you ever wrestle before at least? Come on! It’s not funny yet”. I released her and went on my knees again. She was really mad now. On her knees again she tried to catch my hands, planning something. Well it wasn’t going to happen. I just went slightly backward, changing my position in order to sit in front of her and intertwined my legs on her waist once again. She got the danger and tried to relieve the pressure of my bodyscrissor with her arms but I just pushed up and took her head in a good headlock going backward. I closed the head hold not too strong, just to keep her static. Now smiling I began to squeeze her body. She moaned in pain and almost immediately tapped out on my arm. “Not so weak my muscles after all ehm?” I asked rhetorically. I freed her and she returned on the kneeling position clearly demoralized. “You have tapped out already honey..but it’s the surrender the final signal right? Ok”. I went back on my knees. She lunged forward once again, this time aiming at my leg. I saw the movement just a moment before so I moved up, jumping on her back. I closed my legs once again on her upper body and then grab her legs with my hands. I rolled on myself. Now I was on my back and she was on me in a reverse bodyscrissor. I had my feet intersected above her tits and my head between her legs, just in front of the cunt. My arms were keeping her legs widely open. She was immobilized. “Oh poor baby..must be humiliating for the stronger sex being in such position..” I said kissing between the legs. She squirmed frustrated. I rolled her over again, enjoying every moment of it. Now I was sitting on her back and she was face on the ground. I took her legs and pulled them back in a boston crab. I pulled them so much backward to comfort sit on her shoulders. She was screaming in pain. Moving my feet backward they reached her cheeks. “Kiss them stronger sex..kiss them now”. Immediately she kissed them and I released the hold. Catching the opportunity I opened her bra’s fastener and threw it away. Now she was naked, except for her hot pants. I went back on my knees, crossing my arms, waiting her to catch her breath. Finally she came back on her position in front of me. Her face was purple for the humiliation that I was inflicting her and there was no trace of bravery anymore.

“Ready?” I asked and without waiting an answer I went behind her, moved my leg catching her left and took her right foot with my arms “I’ve always wanted try it!” I said enthusiastically and then rolled her over in a banana split. I’ve seen that hold in my college but never done. It worked great! My legs were holding her right leg, while the left was hold by my arms. She started screaming and tapping out “So Lori, do you give?” I asked “Yes! Yes!! I give! I give up!”, “You know that you women end up always with your legs open in every situation..isn’t true?”, “…fuck michal..yes! It’s true! Let me go!!”. I let her go, completely defeated. I sat on her stomach and kissed softly her nipples and her mouth. “If you want we can forget this submission and start it over..” I said mocking her “No..stop..” she answered looking away. I slowly kissed her neck “Say that the girls can’t fight baby..”, after a few moments she repeated the statement with a tearful voice. I help her to get up. As soon as she raised on her feet I gently pushed her on the wall, bringing her hands up above the head. There she was, the back on the wall, the hard nipples touching my chest and a sorry look in her face. I kissed her passionately in the mouth “It’s not over yet…you must beg for mercy..”, “No!” she tried to object, “Beg me for mercy or I’ll throw you in the middle of this room and we are restarting it again..”. She looked down, bent her front and then put it on my chest “I beg you for mercy Michal”. I was completely turned on and was planning some sensual domination on her when the door’s bell rang.

The sister - her POV

I bent my front and hold it on his hairless chest “I beg you for mercy Michal”. It was not so easy to admit but he had defeated me completely. This was absolutely not what I was expecting. I didn’t believe he could win, being so out of shape, with a belly which was getting fat, his average muscles and so on. He has surprised me, completely. Fighting someone was really different from watching a video or fantasizing. I was sure that my humiliation was not over yet, when I heard the door’s bell. I looked at him “Get dressed, now!”. We both tried to recollect our clothes. He was faster of course, just put his shirt on and went to the door. I quickly put my bra and the shirt. “Hi Michal! How are you doing?” a girl’s voice asked. She was Paula, my sister. She walked in and I welcomed her “Paula! What’s a surprise! Nice to see you, why out here?” I hugged her. She was 19 and was quite different from me. First she is a quite slender girl with smaller tits (32 A or B I guess) and was a couple of centimeter shorter (or more) then me. Unlike me she is a truly athletic girl, often going around wearing tracksuits with her belly exposed, very proud of the tattoo on her arms (which I dislike). Her eyes are water blue, like mine, but she has red hair. Despite our physical and behavioral differences I love her and we are very closed. “I have given to my friend Mitchelle a ride nearby and wanna just come over to see you..is it a bad moment?” she asked looking my face. I didn’t answer. “Sister you look so upset..” she said apprehensively “What’s going on?”. She gave a look around the room “What were you doing? Why is all the furniture on one side of the room?”. I sighed. Must tell her. “Me and Michal were wrestling..I’ve challenged him”. She opened her mouth surprised “Wow!! Have you kicked his ass?”. I sighed once more “No, he did actually. He completely outwrestled me”. She changed suddenly her face and look to Michal behind her “Michal..have you really defeated my sister?”. He smiled “Of course”. She now seemed pissed off and walked toward him “Good enough! Why don’t you try against me know?”. He shook his head “This wrestling issue is becoming ridiculous” he commented. “Come on Michal!” she taunted him “Are you afraid? Afraid that this little girl could wipe your ass out?”. “I’ m not wrestling you” he said serious. I intervened “Michal you are right, this think must end now. Let’s wrestle her. If you win the talking is over and Paula and me swear to not raise any question or remark on it. Never again, promise. Do it for me, please”. He crossed his arms thinking for one moment, considering the situation and looking at my little sister. Finally he agreed “Ok, let’s destroy this girl’s ego. I warn you Paula, I’m not going easy just because you are a girl half my size”. She smiled back “Don’t worry about that. I promise that we can end this here and now. If you win I’ll advise my sister and all my friends to not challenge their male friends and partners anymore. But if I win you are going to put on whatsapp a picture that I’ll pick up for you and you will not change it for three weeks”. “Fair enough!” he answered without thinking much. He took his shirt off, showing his body.

He was average size but now he seemed to me stronger and bigger than ever. She took off her shoes and socks. They were facing each other, he was wearing only the pajama pants; she was now barefoot with black leggings and a white thank top. The confrontation looked ridiculous: he was like a giant over her, David and Goliath. Confident because his previous victory he walked toward her and tried to catch her head. She lower her head to escape and charged him: she caught his body for a moment, like in a hug, after that swept behind him, like in a dance, put a foot on his right leg and pulled him back. He fell down on the ground! It lastedt..7 seconds maybe. “It’s called duck under back sister, did you like it?” she asked while working on him. Now she was on his left side and he had depicted a confused look on his face, not understanding why was his back on the floor. Michal realized just in time that she was coming over him and put his legs between them. Paula didn’t go between the tights but took his heels and moved his legs upward. Quickly she passed the head under his right leg and was now on his side on her knees. She went for a side headlock over him and started choking my husband. But he was really stronger than her. He pushed on her chest and rolled on the side. He was able to upside down their positions: now Michal was on her side but she kept him still in the lock, close to her face. He tried to sit on her but her legs kept him away. So she tried to suddenly change her position and rise her legs in a figure four headscrissor, but from that position he could use his arms to push my sister away and get free. She rolled back and both of them stood up, my man shortness of breath, my sister quite fresh. She was smiling “It’s gonna be fun!” exclaimed, taking off her thank top. She was in a great shape, her abs tick, the small tits visible behind the grey sport bra that she was wearing. Michal was facing her now cautiously, trying to figure out a new strategy. She didn’t give him the needed time. Lunging forward she tried to catch his leg but he reacted unexpected quickly, side stepped and thanks to his highness controlled her head, catching her from behind. She was in trouble now. Her bigger opponent was behind her. Michal closed his arms on her small body and lift her a little with his brute strength in a sort of bearhug. She yelled for one moment, but soon moved up her left arm and put it behind his head, closing the grip with the other one. All her weight was on his back neck now and he, in pain, loosened the hold. She seized the momentum and used his neck as a support to shuck upward and in a bold maneuver she closed her legs on his head and threw him on the ground. I saw a flying headlock in movies before but never in reality. It was incredible to watch and I guess shocking to suffer.

Michal was completely dazed on the floor, barely realizing what was going on. She sat on him cool, took his hands and moved them gently up in a schoolgirl pin. “The little girl has kicked the macho’s ass..” she said to him looking down. As I expected he didn’t accept it. After a few moments with his arms tried to push her and to bridge her off “See Michal you can’t rely on your masculine strength, it is not enough for the times we are living in..I must teach you to wrestle and defend yourself”, she looked at me, “..and my sister is gonna to help me”. In spite of all the holds that he suffered Michal was regaining his senses, trying to set free, in a desperate attempt to escape from my little sister. She took calmly his arm and put him in a classic armbar. As she went down on his side Michal screamed for the pain. She pulled his arm more backward, placing a foot on his throat. After some moment he finally ceased of struggling and gave in “Stop it! Stop!” he said tapping out with his free hand. She laughed. “You don’t listen Michal and is not a good way to starting off this lesson. I said that you must learn, so if you want to be set free you must say the actual name of the hold that I’m applying on you”. After the explanation she went more backward and he screamed out his submission again “The name of the hold big boy..” she asked. I was fearing that she could break his right arm now. “It’s..it’s an armbar Paula! Armbar! Please don’t break it..”. She smiled at me “How can we teach something to this macho man big sis?”. I was really turned on and answered without thinking “Kiss her feet!” I said. She placed her left foot on his mouth. He was scorned “No I won’t! Have you gone mental? Aaaaa..fuck fuck..”. The arm went back a little more and was now in an unnatural position. He started kissing her little foot “Do you like it honey?” I asked, tasting the flavor of my vengeance.

Paula went on her knees, still holding his arm. She started to bend pressuring his elbow, so my man to relief the pain moved his body, rolling on his stomach. It was just incredible how my little sister could dominate his big body twisting the right points. Now he was with his face on the floor. She sat on him and talked to me “Strip him naked!”. Hearing this he immediately wriggled but she locked her legs on his arms, sitting on his shoulders. I took off his pajamas pants and underwear. “Fuck off! Fuck don’t do this! How dare you??”, his angry was now my fuel, “Spank him!” I asked her. She nodded, switched her position, still holding his arms with the legs like in a reverse headscrissor, and started spanking him, stronger and stronger. She taunted him “Are you so brave in humiliating my sister who never wrestled before uh? And now what? Now a girl is kicking your ass”. Now he was emitting an hopeless sound. She switched once again her position on him, took his arms and pulled them backward “How is called this sissy boy??”. “I don’t knoooow” he answered almost crying. “Lori help him..” she said “He’s your husband after all”. I kneel in front of him, raised his chin and kissed him gently on the mouth. I saw the tears back in his eyes and felt sorry for him “Maybe we can skip this hold..” I suggested. She rolled her eyes “Ok..fine”. Paula stood up, grab him by the shoulder and rolled him once again on his back. She sat on him, then put her forearm on his throat, intertwined his legs on his thighs and started spreading them apart. Michal whined for the pain “It’s..it’s a grave hold..aaaa”. My sister spread his legs more “Gravepin idiot! You are a sexiest bullshit aren’t you? Lori give him your present..”. I know what to do. I stood up between his spread legs and then put my foot on his balls. He was squirming and writhing for the pain and the humiliation. My sister sat on him, putting his arms under her thighs.

He winced feeling her weight on his aching arm “Now thank me for the wrestling lesson Michal”, “Yes..thank you for the wrestling lesson Paula..it's enough...just let me go..please”. He was physically and morally devastated. My sister stood up and placed her foot on his chest in a classic victory pose “Lori do you mind to take a picture with your phone?” she asked. I did it. The picture was almost ridiculous, a big man with a little girl with a foot on him. “Well, it’ late..” she giggled smiling, getting dressed “Thank you for your hospitality my dears. And about you Michal please change your whatsapp profile within 2 hours with the photo that my sister has just taken, otherwise I’ll have to come over soon. Bye bye!”. Michal was still on his back motionless, the eyes open like trying to realize if he had experienced something real or not. I bent by his side and kissed him on the cheek.

Last edited by John3; 23-Jan-18 at 10:57.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to John3 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-18, 01:06
Points: 3,786, Level: 25 Points: 3,786, Level: 25 Points: 3,786, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The times have changed

what an amazing story !!!! the armbar technic was just awesome mate !!

Tags
dominance, mixed battles, mixed wresting, wresling