Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Jan-19, 11:47
Points: 2,683, Level: 21 Points: 2,683, Level: 21 Points: 2,683, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Couples wrestling for sexual dominance

Kate & Tom
Vs
Julie & Mark

After meeting in a fetish & bdsm club and discovering shared sexual interests, two couples decide to have a wrestling match against each other where the winners will get to sexually dominate the losers after the match.

The rules for the match have after some discussion been decided to be:

- Best of three rounds
- First round is Mark vs Kate
- Second round is Tom vs Julie
- If the score is tied then the third round is Kate vs Julie
- A pin to the count of five or submission from the opponent is counted as winning the round
- No biting, clawing, striking or hair pulling
- An impartial referee will be randomly chosen from the club to judge the match
- Underwear will be worn during wrestling
- After the fight the clothes may come off
- After each round the winner gets to do a victory pose for a few seconds

Tom and Julie sat down by the side of the padded mat.

As Kate stepped up to the mat, Mark did the same. Kates rather large breasts were slightly mushed together in her black satin bra and she wore matching hipster panties. Mark was wearing blue boxers. They were both looking fit and about the same height.

They turned to the ref.

"Heads or tails, Mark?" the ref said as he flipped a coin up into the air.

"Tails," Mark replied just before the coin landed on the floor.

"Tails it is! You start in the top position," the ref said.

They both got into the starting positions. As they moved in close to each other, there was a sexual tension in the air.

"Ready?" the ref said. "Wrestle!"

Mark made the first move by grabbing Kate and pulling her over himself. He then smacked her down on the mat on her back and quickly got on top of her.

Kate was taken by surprise by this move and found herself beneath her opponent as he moved his legs to her sides while grabbing her head and trying to lock her into a hold. She grabbed his head as well and tried moving her legs up between their bodies to defend herself. They where both grunting in effort.

Mark was unsuccessful with locking his legs around her body as she blocked it with her legs. However, he was able to secure a headlock around Kates neck.

"Fuck!" Kate said, feeling him lock his arm around her neck. Her hold around his head weakened.

"There you go, baby," Julie cheered on from the side. "You've got this!"

Mark moved upwards on Kate's body while keeping her in the hold. This made Kate lose her grip on his head and instead she focused on trying to push his body away.

Mark knew he was in a good position now and started slowly squeezing her neck, trying to get an early submission from his trapped opponent.

"Fight back!" Tom called out from the side. "Don't let him make you submit"

Kate felt the pressure start to increase on her neck but she had no intention of submitting. She quickly moved her legs around his body and managed to secure a scissor hold on his body. She knew she had to act fast and immediately applied pressure with her legs.

The pressure around his mid section made Mark lose focus as Kate was increasing the pressure even more. His headlock hold was now becoming weaker. The pain finally made him let go of the hold as he started struggling to get away from Kate's legs.

"That's it," Kate said and giggled as she squeezed even more. "Just let go and surrender to me."

"Ahh, fuck!" Mark groaned in pain. He knew he had to get out fast or else she would soon make him submit.

Mark pulled at her legs and twisted his body to allow himself some space to escape. With a lot of effort, he managed to free himself while rolling them both around. He wound up on his back with Kate on top. This was not a good position for him but at least he had escaped the scissor hold.

Kate now found herself on top of Mark and saw an opportunity. Her legs moved in and behind his and then forced them outwards in a grapevine hold as she grabbed his head and pushed her big breasts against his face, pinning his shoulders to the mat.

"One," the ref started counting. Mark felt her heavy chest pinning his head down and smothering him at the same time as his legs were stretched out by hers.

"Two," the ref continued. Mark gathered strength.

"Three," the ref counted. With a strong push Mark lifted himself up and rolled out of the hold, freeing himself from the pin attempt and the hold.

Kate and Mark rolled around and struggled for control for a while. Neither wanted to find themselves at the bottom and made sure that their opponent never managed to get the upper hand.

After a long struggle, Mark finally managed to trap Kate in an armbar hold.

"Shit," Kate said, feeling the pain in her arm and shoulder increase. His tighs were right in her face.

"Hell yeah! Break her arm, babe," Julie said from the side. "You've got her now!"

Kate struggled to get away but the hold proved hard to get out of. As Mark increased the pressure more and more, Kate found herself helpless and at his mercy.

"No! Let go of me!" she said in desperation.

"Sure, just submit and I'll let you go," Mark said mockingly as he slowly kept increasing the pressure while keeping her arm securily restrained.

"Aah!" Kate groaned in pain. "Fuuuck! I submit!"

Julie cheered and applauded as Mark let go of the hold and the ref walked over to Mark and grabbed his hand.

"The winners of the first round, by submission, Mark and Julie! You may now do your victory pose, Mark."

Mark got up and stood above his beaten opponent. She laid still on the mat in shame as he pressed his foot against her face and flexed his muscles.

"Soon you will get to worship other parts of me," he said cockily. "But for now you have to settle with my foot."

As Tom and Julie got up and walked up to the ref, they both hugged their partners.

"Nicely done," Julie said to Mark. "We've got this now. And then they will be ours!"

"I'm sorry," Kate said to Tom. "I thought I had him but then things went all wrong."

"Don't worry," Tom said. "Julie doesn't stand a chance against me."

"Since Mark started in the top position last round, Tom gets to start up this round," the ref said and Julie and Tom got into the starting positions.

"Ready," the ref said. "Wrestle!"

The struggle immediately started as Tom and Julie tumbled around on the mat and fought for control of the other. Julie blocked Tom's initial control attempt and he was not able to take advantage of his top position.

The fight was even and there was no real hold being applied for a while. The intense struggle was making them both breath heavily.

After a long struggle, Julie finally caught Tom's head between her thighs in a head scissor hold. He was on his back and she was sitting on his chest with both legs around his head.

"Oh no," Tom thought to himself. Julie was proving to be a lot more aggressive than he had expected and he had a hard time keeping up with her.

"That's it, come to mommy," Julie said teasingly while looking him in the eyes with a devilish smile. She was feeling more confident now that she had gotten the upper hand.

Julie was slowly applying pressure to the hold, putting Tom in some pain. He was groaning and pulling at her legs in an effort to free himself.

"Let! Go!" He groaned.

"Nuh-uh," Julie replied. "I like having you like this!"

After resisting the submission and struggling for some time, Tom was finally able to push his head out from her thighs and free himself.

"No! Slippery fucker," Julie said and giggled.

Another struggle ensued but both wrestlers were now becoming more and more tired. This was especially true for Tom who was becoming very exhausted. Julie was proving to have better stamina than him.

With Toms drained energy, it was no surprise that he soon found himself on his back with Julie sitting on top of his chest, holding his arms above his head. He was lying beneath her, breathing heavily and trying to gather energy.

“You’ve worn him down now, he’s exhausted,” Mark called out to Julie, noticing Tom was weakening. “Just keep him down and go for the pin count, babe. You’ve got this!”

“No! Don’t let her pin you down!” Kate called out to Tom. “We need to turn this around!”

Julie decided to take the opportunity she had in front of her. She held his arms firmly planted above his head while moving herself up to his upper chest and heavily sat herself down. Her legs were on both sides of his head, pinning his shoulders to the mat in a school girl pin.

“One!” the ref started counting.

“There you go!” Mark said.

“Two!”

“Three!” Tom gathered all the strength he had to try to buck her off.

“Four!” Tom tried to lift his whole body and roll sideways but was only able to slightly lift his shoulders off the mat before the weight of Julie forced them back down again with a smack.

“Just give up already,” Julie said and giggled. His efforts had not made things any better for him as she still had him pinned down.

“One!” the ref started counting again now that his shoulders were pinned down again. Tom felt helpless beneath his more fit and agressive opponent

“Two!”

Tom didn’t know if he would be able to break out of this but he gathered strength for another try.

“Three!”

“Four!” the ref counted. Tom made another effort to buck her off but this time he did not have enough strength to lift her weight and his shoulders remained pinned to the mat.

“Five! Pinfall!” the ref called out as Mark cheered from the side. “We have a winner! With a score of 2-0, Mark and Julie have won the match! You may claim your prize!”

Julie looked down at the beaten opponent between her legs.

“That’s means you’re mine now, loser,” she said mockingly before moving herself upwads and over his head, sitting herself down on his face. She flexed her muscles while sitting on his face, finishing the match with her victory pose.

“Stay here, I’ll be right back,” Julie said as she then got up.

As she left the room together with the ref, Mark got up and grabbed Kate by her hair.

“We’re going to have some fun with you,” he said teasingly while pulling her hair.

“Come here,” Mark said as he pulled her by her hair towards the mat and Tom. He made her sit next to Tom on the mat.

“I’m sorry, baby,” Tom said, feeling ashamed of getting worn down and beaten by a woman in front of his girlfriend. “I tried to beat her but she was to fast and agressive.”

“It’s OK,” Kate replied. Her pulse was racing thinking about what was to come for them now.

End of part 1

Hope you enjoyed!

You can find the second part of the story at my patreon page: fightswitch

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to prostyx For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-19, 15:47
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Couples wrestling for sexual dominance

Thread approved
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 07-Jan-19, 15:25
LuckyL

Default Re: Couples wrestling for sexual dominance

Great story. Kate and Tom didn't stand much of a chance by the sounds of it. Kate had a shot if she would use her legs more often.

I'm sure if Kate and Julie met in the 3rd round Julie would just be sitting on Kate's face, much like she did to her husband Tom.

I enjoyed it a lot!

Tags
couple, domination, wrestling