Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Aug-20, 07:40
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Passing out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brakfool [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So it’s ‘an opinion’ that being knocked out is unhealthy?
Old 31-Aug-20, 09:22
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Just writing to stress that people pass out from RNC and scissors via restriction of blood flow. First the return (jugular veins) is collapsed, so pressure builds up at the intake. The body reacts by restricting the intake and then it gets collapsed as well by the same pressure of the hold (the carotids, which carry the bulk, get pressed against the neck muscles and the vertebrals, which travel alongside the spine, may get shut as well if the spine is bent). A brain can only work for a few seconds on stagnant blood, so it shuts down.

OTOH, to pass out from an air choke you need a lot of time because there's always a good amount of air remaining in the lungs and the blood that circulates around the body may still carry a good amount of oxygen. Also, there is no reflex to drop the blood flow to the brain, but the opposite.

BUT, after a blood choke a brain will restart as soon as the blood flow is restored. If it's an air choke (or drowning), it is not just the brain, but the whole body that needs restarting and ventilating (that is, if you didn't go into cardiac arrest from it.)

Blood chokes aren't completely harmless, though. We're playing with blood vessels and pressures here. A weak blood vessel could burst and bleed. A carotid or vertebral artery dissection is very dangerous as it can lead to massive strokes.
Also, the vasovagal reflex that happens from pressing the carotids may in rare cases produce a cardiac arrest or arrythmia.
Old 01-Sep-20, 00:53
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So it’s ‘an opinion’ that being knocked out is unhealthy?
Give it a rest. You've been nothing but negative on this forum. Time you shut up.
Old 01-Sep-20, 01:27
Banned
Points: 1,493, Level: 15 Points: 1,493, Level: 15 Points: 1,493, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Give it a rest. You've been nothing but negative. You've been nothing but negative on this forum. Time you shut up.
I agree.

James is a complete tool. But unfortunately, he does have a point. I wonder if clients are playing russian roulette. with reading stuff like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just writing to stress that people pass out from RNC and scissors via restriction of blood flow. First the return (jugular veins) is collapsed, so pressure builds up at the intake. The body reacts by restricting the intake and then it gets collapsed as well by the same pressure of the hold (the carotids, which carry the bulk, get pressed against the neck muscles and the vertebrals, which travel alongside the spine, may get shut as well if the spine is bent). A brain can only work for a few seconds on stagnant blood, so it shuts down.

OTOH, to pass out from an air choke you need a lot of time because there's always a good amount of air remaining in the lungs and the blood that circulates around the body may still carry a good amount of oxygen. Also, there is no reflex to drop the blood flow to the brain, but the opposite.

BUT, after a blood choke a brain will restart as soon as the blood flow is restored. If it's an air choke (or drowning), it is not just the brain, but the whole body that needs restarting and ventilating (that is, if you didn't go into cardiac arrest from it.)

Blood chokes aren't completely harmless, though. We're playing with blood vessels and pressures here. A weak blood vessel could burst and bleed. A carotid or vertebral artery dissection is very dangerous as it can lead to massive strokes.
Also, the vasovagal reflex that happens from pressing the carotids may in rare cases produce a cardiac arrest or arrythmia.
which honestly scares the shit out of me.
Old 01-Sep-20, 02:12
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadBoserMan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree.

James is a complete tool. But unfortunately, he does have a point. I wonder if clients are playing russian roulette. with reading stuff like this

which honestly scares the shit out of me.
I like to use an old adage.....with a twist. You are more likely to die in a car accident on the way to a session, than you are from being KO'd during a session. There is always a risk, be it very small, when being knocked out in a blood choke. Some of us are willing to take that risk. Others are not. But virtually all of us are willing to take the risk of getting in a car accident on the way to a session.

Some people may think its dangerous, and that is their opinion. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, and everybody has the choice whether they want to be KO'd or not.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-20, 16:09
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I like to use an old adage.....with a twist. You are more likely to die in a car accident on the way to a session, than you are from being KO'd during a session. There is always a risk, be it very small, when being knocked out in a blood choke. Some of us are willing to take that risk. Others are not. But virtually all of us are willing to take the risk of getting in a car accident on the way to a session.

Some people may think its dangerous, and that is their opinion. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, and everybody has the choice whether they want to be KO'd or not.
To be honest I don’t give a fuck if it’s dangerous or not, for you guys who like it , do it, it’s none of anyone else’s business. Not sure why anyone asks if it’s dangerous as it obviously is, but I’m all for taking risks, and no Im not being sarcastic

Last edited by james; 01-Sep-20 at 16:19.
Old 04-Sep-20, 03:55
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To be honest I don’t give a fuck if it’s dangerous or not, for you guys who like it , do it, it’s none of anyone else’s business. Not sure why anyone asks if it’s dangerous as it obviously is, but I’m all for taking risks, and no Im not being sarcastic

You were the one who originally brought up the topic when you made the claim that it was "unhealthy".
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-20, 20:38
Points: 5,778, Level: 32 Points: 5,778, Level: 32 Points: 5,778, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniu047 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you know how much time it takes to average girl, I suppose that the trained one can do it in a only few seconds, to make someone pass out by classical headscissors? I'd think that if scissored girl is not strong enough to make sb pass out by the pain ,the only way she can do it is to cut off the oxygen supply. Without oxygen people can keep consciousness by 1, maybe 2 minutes, so that would be the time that headscisored person can carry on. What do you think of it? (Sorry for my english, I don't know this language very well)
I've been headscissored by many average or weaker than average girls and I can tell you that it depends on how strong is your neck and if you are using your neck strength to endure her headscissor.

Every girl that I have faced could make me pass out in 10s or less if I don't use my neck strength BUT only 1 could make me pass out if I used my neck muscles. (talking about regular headscissors). That girl is my actual girlfriend and it took about 15s for me to tap or nap
The Following User Says Thank You to Tarrina For This Useful Post:

Tags
headscissor knockout, passout