Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jan-21, 18:13
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts
Default Re: A Weak-End with Zoey

Great story and nice background. Wolud be more thrilling if the guy can win some rounds, perhaps because Zoe is overconfident
Old 13-Jan-21, 15:06
Points: 2,242, Level: 19 Points: 2,242, Level: 19 Points: 2,242, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muarijun [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story and nice background. Wolud be more thrilling if the guy can win some rounds, perhaps because Zoe is overconfident
In this story, Ethan is already so beaten up he’s gonna have a tough time doing anything more than letting Zoey throw him around. If I make stories in the future then they will likely be more evenly matched though
The Following User Says Thank You to Jared55455 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-21, 23:30
Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared55455 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In this story, Ethan is already so beaten up he’s gonna have a tough time doing anything more than letting Zoey throw him around. If I make stories in the future then they will likely be more evenly matched though
she needs to get him in a bodyscissor and toy with him .... get him to tap, loosen, then tighten .... all within the rules she created
Old 20-Feb-21, 04:54
Points: 2,242, Level: 19 Points: 2,242, Level: 19 Points: 2,242, Level: 19
Last Achievements

I already wrote falls 5 and six, I just need to convert them to first person. Here's fall four.

*FALL FOUR*

I carefully eyed Zoey as she stared me down from her corner, looking calm and confident. I assumed a ready position, determined yet battered. I couldn't help but close off my chest and stomach with my arms a little, as my bare midriff was now exposed. I did my best to hide my embarrassment that Zoey would take my shirt like that, so I tried to stand tall. Before I knew it, however, Zoey was launching at me, tackling my legs shoulder-first.

I toppled to the ground, landing on Zoey's back. This was the first time I had been on top in the match, and I couldn't let my opportunity to go waste. I launched my body to tackle her to the ground, forcing her to her stomach. As I took action, I felt a wave of exhaustion through my legs. Zoey had really done a number on them and I wasn't sure how much more stamina or strength they had. I quickly yet clumsily got my arms around her neck in sloppy chokehold. "Got you now, bitch!" I exclaimed, letting my excitement get the better of me as the foul language slipped out. I got ready to apply pressure, but Zoey simply slipped a hand between her neck and my arm and pried my arms away from her. Zoey then pushed up with her arms, making me slip off of her and fall onto my back. Zoey sprung to her knees and looked down to face me with a smile. She glanced at my right arm -- my only limb with any strength left, and glanced back at me. I could tell she was looking for another armbar. I flipped onto my stomach, determined to not give her the chance. Zoey launched on top of me, sitting on the small of my back.

"What's wrong, tough guy?" She giggled, "you trying to hide from me?" Zoey grabbed my right arm and jerked it painfully behind my back. Instantly, a terrible stretch ignited across my arm and shoulder. The pain was somehow worse than Zoey's armbar from the previous fall, and I immediately tapped without questioning. If Zoey damaged my right arm, too, I would be completely defenseless to her attacks in the falls to come.

Of course, Zoey's rules let her keep up the barrage after my submission. She let go of my right arm and grabbed my left as I continued to tap. She jerked my left arm back, grabbed my right again, and fell to the side. She snaked her legs between my arms and her back, trapping me in some sort of half-nelson with her legs. I could hear her snickering, probably relishing the fact that she had yet again immobilized me. I kicked around with my exhausted legs and thrashed my body for no results. I was stuck. Zoey forced me to a sitting position parallel to the mirror as she laid on her back. I could see her in the mirror, her toned body stretched along the floor as she casually laid her arms above her head, looking relaxed and comfortable while I flailed like a fish out of the water.

"You know Ethan," Zoey smirked, "I think you're getting more stretching in this room than I got here in seventeen years of yoga!" I could see her snickering at her own joke while checking herself out in the mirror. She made eye contact with my reflection. "What did you say when you had me in a chokehold earlier, tough guy? Something about me being a bitch?" She eyed me coldly.

"I didn't mean it." The words came from my mouth before I had time to think. This hold was humiliating as hell on top of the pain in my arms and shoulders. I sounded unconfident and defeated.

"I sure hope you didn't, tough guy, because now you're squirming around like a bitch in MY hold, right?" Zoey teased before pretending to yawn, indicating how easy her demolition job of me was for her. I let myself go limp, deciding that even if I couldn't escape, I could still resist by not giving her the satisfaction of struggling. Zoey raised an eyebrow, as if reading my mind, and flexed her legs, pushing my arms closer together and forcing me to yelp and immediately struggle again against my will. Zoey threw her head back in laughter, obviously finding the whole ordeal hilarious. Zoey gave me one last look, wiggled her hips (which forced my body to sway with her, to Zoey's delight), and released my arms. I flopped to the ground like a ragdoll.

Before I could catch a breath, my opponent seized my shoulders and manhandled me to laying on my back. Zoey casually mounted me, straddling my stomach. I instinctively pushed up at her to try to move her, but she simply took my wrists and pinned them to the floor. She giggled at my attempt to push her off. She took my arms and slipped them under her legs, leaving them and my body completely pinned under her weight. After her one-by-one assault to each of my limbs, I had absolutely no strength left to fight. I was completely pinned. Zoey scooted herself and me along with her so she could face the mirror. She glanced down at me with a grin, then begun to fix her hair and fuss with her sports shorts and bra while I remained completely trapped under her. After about a minute, she glanced down at me and giggled. "Oh, sorry tough guy. I totally forgot you were down there." She gave me a big, bright smile and placed her hands on her hips, staring me down. The level of humiliation was too much for me, with her checking up on her own appearance with me trapped beneath her. I had to turn my head to look away. Zoey instantly seized my head with both hands and forced it forwards, facing her. I instantly averted my eyes, not willing to see my captor's face.

"Look at me." Zoey said coldly. I glanced at her than instantly let my gaze fixate on the walls of the room. Zoey began squeezing my pinned torso with her legs. The pressure went from uncomfortable to unbearable almost instantly.

"Look. At. Me." Zoey commanded. I looked up to face her.

Zoey smiled coyly. "Having fun down there, tough guy?" She said. "Wanna give me a smile, Ethan?" Zoey started wiggling her hips, laughing, and tussling my hair. I was seriously sick of her calling me tough guy. I couldn't take the taunting and certainly couldn't smile in my humiliated state, so I looked away.

Zoey clamped a hand over my nose and mouth, jostling my face to look at hers. "You wanna smile, tough guy?" She said, this time through gritted teeth. The expression in her eyes went from joy to cold calculation, and a shiver ran down my spine. Zoey was starting to look a little scary, and with her hand over my nose and mouth I couldn't breathe. "Come on, Ethan, give me a smile!"

I began to writhe in her grip, my face unable to slip past the seal over my nose and mouth, and my arms were hopelessly pinned under Zoey. I was screwed. I shook furiously, unable to indicate my submission, until I blacked out.

I woke up feeling exhausted. I wanted to sit up, but both arms and legs almost buckled as I began to move, so I fell back down. I looked up to see Zoey's face looking down at me. "You were out a little longer that time, man. You okay?"

Despite feeling humiliated and exhausted, I could tell my arms and legs weren't going to be facing any permanent damage. I quietly nodded, averting my gaze from Zoey's face. I could barely think straight or stand up, let alone stand a chance in the next fall. Jesus, was I wiped out.

"You're good! Awesome!" Zoey cheered through her classic wide smile, "I wanted to make sure we could finish our match! We're almost halfway done, that is, if you don't get a submission on me, which you claimed you totally would, so..." Zoey gave me a wink, making it clear she knew just as well as I knew how tired I was.

"Tell you what, tough guy," Zoey said, "I can see you're pretty tired. Tell you what: If you can do ten push-ups in a row right now, I'll let you take a loss in our match and we can be done."

I immediately accepted Zoey's terms. I could easily do 100, being pretty light and a good athlete for my size. I got into a plank and lowered into my first push-up.

"One!" Zoey counted.

All of the stress Zoey had put on my body before my most recent knockout came rushing back. my arms were wobbling intensely after just one push-up. In that moment, I realized just how much strength Zoey took from me in the first few falls. I had to finish this set, otherwise I would have absolutely no way of stopping my opponent from dominating me at will. I rapped three more out with great difficulty, Zoey counting them out loud and cheering me on. I had only done four and my body felt like passing out. I wasn't even halfway there. I let out a shout on my fifth, pushing as hard as I could to keep my arms from buckling.

"Five!" Zoey beamed.

My arms buckled as I lowered into my sixth, but I barely saved it. My arms felt like there was an invisible chain keeping them bent. I could barely keep myself from falling down. I had never been this tired and completed a rep before. I dug as deep as I could and pulled it through. Sweat practically pouring from my forehead.

"Six! Almost there Ethan!" Zoey shouted. Why was she so supportive if I was her opponent? Did she know how difficult this was for me?"

My arms were completely fried, and I stayed down in my seventh for what felt like a minute. My legs ached from keeping them straight, my abs were on fire, and my arms, chest, and back felt like they were filled with tar -- unmovable. At the expense of my own body, I somehow managed my seventh push-up before collapsing to the ground.

"Oh, no!" Zoey said, faking sympathy through a grin, "looks like you only managed seven! Time for fall five, tough guy!"

I had to get up by rolling back onto my legs, as my arms refused to move past my chest. I was more tired than I had ever been in my entire life. Zoey was of another breed, it seemed. Just to flex on me, Zoey leapt to the floor and completed ten clap push-ups. "See, its not that hard, tough guy," she giggled at me before getting into her corner. She looked as bright and ready as possible, while I was beyond exhausted. "Remember, we're almost halfway done, buddy!" Zoey gave me her brightest smile yet before tossing her hair back, pulling up the waist of her shorts a little, and getting in a ready position for fall number five.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Jared55455 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-21, 01:32
Points: 2,698, Level: 21 Points: 2,698, Level: 21 Points: 2,698, Level: 21
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Can't wait for falls 5 and 6 now he's defenseless
Old 21-Feb-21, 03:44
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Truly don't even know how he survives 6 more rounds against her. I will say when this is over till his dying day I doubt he ever challenges her superiority over him, even if he practically lives in the gym the next few years the psychological damage she is inflicting is utterly overwhelming.
Old 17-Mar-21, 01:33
Points: 2,698, Level: 21 Points: 2,698, Level: 21 Points: 2,698, Level: 21
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Who else patiently waiting
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to exel__ For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, mixed wrestling, older girl, teenage