Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Sep-16, 07:02
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Soccer Moms at the Beach

I haven't been on the forum for a while but I had this story stuck in my head and I had to write it down. I hope you like it!

The "Los Angeles' Little Angels", a local female soccer team for kids just won the finals. It's composed by 10-12 year old girls, and to celebrate, they're all going to the beach this Saturday. And so will their moms.

Our story begins with Christie and Cynthia as they drive their daughters, Danielle and MacKenzie to the beach. They met each other through their daughters, who are best friends; and eventually became friends too.

Christie was a 36-year-old yoga instructor, she was a single mom, blonde, tall and lean, with beautiful blue eyes. Cynthia, on the other side, was a 30-year-old teacher, with an amazing figure, short brown hair, and a big toned ass.

As they arrived, they saw the rest of the moms. Most of them were wearing bikinis, trying to show off and be the hottest mom, but it was pretty clear who was the hottest mom. Enter Lynn. She was a 34-year-old mom, dressed in a very small, blue bikini, with very long blonde hair, and a pair of green eyes. She was a fitness adict, and was always talking about how fit she was. But for the last 3 months, she had been secretly working extra-hard to get in top shape, and be the hottest mom. Lynn looked like a fitness model. She was lean, but her arms and shoulders were quite muscular. You could even see a vein running through her biceps. Her abs were a perfect bulging four pack, and her thighs were incredibly toned too. Her tan just made her look even better. Lynn was 5'8'' and weighed around 132 lbs. She usually looked hot, but this year, she looked like a goddess, specially with her big chest.

Everyone was jealous of her; but not today. Cynthia was surprised by Lynn's new body, but she had been working out on her own too. For the last six months, she had been secretly going to the gym to finally beat Lynn. They both had had the same idea. As soon as the girls left to play, Cynthia walked up to Lynn as she took off her robe to show a red and white bikini. She was smaller than her enemy, standing at 5'5'' and only weighing 115 lbs; but her body was just as impressive. Her arms had some muscle on them, although they were still quite thin. Her legs look soft and strong, and flat, yet strong-looking, abs, where you could definitely see some definition. Her boobs were smaller than Lynn's, but that didn't matter. She was sexy.

Lynn seemed anxious as she saw Cynthia, but her expression changed quickly. She, now, had a evil look.
- Awww… look at little Cynthia, she thinks a little work out can make her as hot as me.
- Don't you mean hotter than you? - Cynthia suggested.
- Do you seriously believe you look better? Look at me. I'm way fitter than you.
- I've been working out, Lynn. Now I'm not only the sexiest mom, but also the strongest one.
Lynn flexed her biceps, which were almost as big as an apple; trying to intimidate Cynthia. She just laughed in response.
- Is that a challenge, Lynn? Do you want me to beat your ass and embarrass you in front of everyone? In front of your daughter?
- Bring it on, little bitch.THE UNIVERSE
Theories about its creation.

The fight was on: Cynthia vs. Lynn, who will win?

Last edited by Holloway; 28-Sep-16 at 22:55.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Holloway For This Useful Post:

Tags
abs, beach wrestling, soccer moms, strong women