Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-May-19, 20:37
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Mixed Couples Matches

Has anyone ever thought about the idea of couples vs couples matches where the the man wrestles the woman of the opposing couple? I think it would be such a turn on any time one couple wins both matches and prove to be physically superior to another. If there were stakes involved even better!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-19, 18:13
Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mixed Couples Matches

In the past I have tried to set one of these up. A session wrestler was going to be my partner. But for a number of different reasons it hasn’t worked out yet. The couples tag match would be something different - after all the years of doing sessions I feel that I am in somewhat of a rut.
Old 04-May-19, 12:11
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

I was involved in two such episodes.

Once before I was married and once after. Both times it came about not because it was set up but more or less by accident.

In the first case it was a girl I was dating off and on and I, and her roommate and her boyfriend. I don't remember the precise reason why right now that the girls started wrestling, but they did wrestle with each other from time to time just playing around. And the way I and the other guy got involved was that the roommate jumped me shortly afterward, because of the back and forth banter, and we kind of rolled about with no real outcome, and some how then the girl I was dating (I'll just label her Amy) and the roommate's guy ended up doing the same. Things died down, and we all went down to the pool in the apartment complex where the gals lived, but in the pool, it evolved that my date and I squared off with her roomy and boyfriend and we kind of did a set piece tag team girl vs boy. And we got the best of them, her roommate was on the smaller side so she really had little chance with me even though I was going very easy (but I did try to realistically flop as she was VERY well endowed and I like just being able to have us wrapped around each other and not get crossways with my date!). And though the other guy handled my date reasonably easily, she did honestly get the better of him once, so we were kind of declared the winners.

And after that, right at the end of the spring term, right after the term exam period, the four of us ended up at their apartment together and we ended up deciding to try again, and the outcome was the same, except that Amy (my date) really did get the better of the other guy several times.

As an aside, Amy (the girl I was seeing off and on) never really broke up as there was never an "us" as it was, but it did end up that she and her roommate's boyfriend became an item the fall term (she and the spring roommate were no longer living together, (I don't know if that was because of the boyfriend being stolen or if they just went there separate ways and then she and the guy took up or not). So I always wondered if the REAL reason for those two encounters was so she and the other guy could kind of fool with each other. No sure, it didn't seem that way at the time, but the thought did occur to me, and hey, if so, no problem and if not, no problem, just a thought.

The second time was when my wife and I were out of school and went to visit a couple we were friends with in school for a 3 day weekend. On the second night they had a second couple in as well, a younger guy and a woman who lived across the hall (they didn't live together or anything, just were a couple, my wife and I and the other couple we were all in our mid 20's (24, 25) and the guy this woman was dating had just turned 21, and she was 30 (I say all this because it I thought it was cool, she was and "older woman" and all, I kind of had a crush on her). Anyway we were all drinking and sitting on the living room floor, and our friends had enough to drink to get a little tipsy and the gal (she was talkative when she had a few) told us about how she and Gary (not his actual name) had "titty twisting matches", and how Gary loved those when she was nursing their daughter and was big (which she was!)).

And that led to her grabbing him and putting him in a headlock and the next thing we knew they were rolling around on the floor and wrestling like they were in the WWF. Unknown to us, the other couple and our friends had done this before and next thing we knew, all four were going at it, and switching off opponents.

The "older gal" was almost as tall as my wife and I, and she was actually very athletic. So I certainly was "interested", but I didn't get any kind of signal from Ann (my wife) on yes or no, so we just kind of watched. But Gary and the gal across the hall somehow jumped on each other, and so Jane and the young guy decided that they were tired of struggling with each other and bang, he jumped on Ann as she went down I could clearly see she was fighting back and not trying to lose him, and so when Jane jumped me, I went for it. For about the next 30 to 40 minutes we kind of had this semi drunken intergender and girl v girl battle royal.

Ah to be young. Jane and Gary are still close friends. We never ran across that couple from across the hall again (too bad, she was fun), but we did have little skirmishes with Jane and Gary over the years until in our mid 30's "Jane" had some back problems and so she reallly couldn't risk participating any more and we had to stop.

Last edited by mrrassleswithgirls; 04-May-19 at 12:24.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 04-May-19, 16:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrassleswithgirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was involved in two such episodes.

Once before I was married and once after. Both times it came about not because it was set up but more or less by accident.

In the first case it was a girl I was dating off and on and I, and her roommate and her boyfriend. I don't remember the precise reason why right now that the girls started wrestling, but they did wrestle with each other from time to time just playing around. And the way I and the other guy got involved was that the roommate jumped me shortly afterward, because of the back and forth banter, and we kind of rolled about with no real outcome, and some how then the girl I was dating (I'll just label her Amy) and the roommate's guy ended up doing the same. Things died down, and we all went down to the pool in the apartment complex where the gals lived, but in the pool, it evolved that my date and I squared off with her roomy and boyfriend and we kind of did a set piece tag team girl vs boy. And we got the best of them, her roommate was on the smaller side so she really had little chance with me even though I was going very easy (but I did try to realistically flop as she was VERY well endowed and I like just being able to have us wrapped around each other and not get crossways with my date!). And though the other guy handled my date reasonably easily, she did honestly get the better of him once, so we were kind of declared the winners.

And after that, right at the end of the spring term, right after the term exam period, the four of us ended up at their apartment together and we ended up deciding to try again, and the outcome was the same, except that Amy (my date) really did get the better of the other guy several times.

As an aside, Amy (the girl I was seeing off and on) never really broke up as there was never an "us" as it was, but it did end up that she and her roommate's boyfriend became an item the fall term (she and the spring roommate were no longer living together, (I don't know if that was because of the boyfriend being stolen or if they just went there separate ways and then she and the guy took up or not). So I always wondered if the REAL reason for those two encounters was so she and the other guy could kind of fool with each other. No sure, it didn't seem that way at the time, but the thought did occur to me, and hey, if so, no problem and if not, no problem, just a thought.

The second time was when my wife and I were out of school and went to visit a couple we were friends with in school for a 3 day weekend. On the second night they had a second couple in as well, a younger guy and a woman who lived across the hall (they didn't live together or anything, just were a couple, my wife and I and the other couple we were all in our mid 20's (24, 25) and the guy this woman was dating had just turned 21, and she was 30 (I say all this because it I thought it was cool, she was and "older woman" and all, I kind of had a crush on her). Anyway we were all drinking and sitting on the living room floor, and our friends had enough to drink to get a little tipsy and the gal (she was talkative when she had a few) told us about how she and Gary (not his actual name) had "titty twisting matches", and how Gary loved those when she was nursing their daughter and was big (which she was!)).

And that led to her grabbing him and putting him in a headlock and the next thing we knew they were rolling around on the floor and wrestling like they were in the WWF. Unknown to us, the other couple and our friends had done this before and next thing we knew, all four were going at it, and switching off opponents.

The "older gal" was almost as tall as my wife and I, and she was actually very athletic. So I certainly was "interested", but I didn't get any kind of signal from Ann (my wife) on yes or no, so we just kind of watched. But Gary and the gal across the hall somehow jumped on each other, and so Jane and the young guy decided that they were tired of struggling with each other and bang, he jumped on Ann as she went down I could clearly see she was fighting back and not trying to lose him, and so when Jane jumped me, I went for it. For about the next 30 to 40 minutes we kind of had this semi drunken intergender and girl v girl battle royal.

Ah to be young. Jane and Gary are still close friends. We never ran across that couple from across the hall again (too bad, she was fun), but we did have little skirmishes with Jane and Gary over the years until in our mid 30's "Jane" had some back problems and so she reallly couldn't risk participating any more and we had to stop.
Sounds like you had some amazing real life experiences. Probably more exciting than sessions can be.
Old 05-May-19, 12:22
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Well, sort of. It was fun, but actually not as "intense" as you'd think, sessions with the right session wrestler who really knows her stuff and can execute all the moves (and protect you at the same time) is able to deliver experience that you can't get with your friends. My wife has been a real trooper and she's worked to really learn the sport (even to the point of taking a number of lessons) and she is strong and works out, BUT she has a real day job and our family so next to some session wrestlers who are really good she's the best technically and of course she's "here" when as they say "the moment is right".

So I'd have to say, it was fun, but frankly if I had to select some experiences I'd give up to keep all the others, these would be the first. From a real wrestling perspective, they were not all that interesting beyond just "some one differet". Not bad, and definitely fun, but not some really special experience either. More like being in high school experience or something.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-19, 00:43
Points: 3,979, Level: 26 Points: 3,979, Level: 26 Points: 3,979, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Grappling Couple vs Couple matches

Just wondering if any other couples who have wrestled others. If so I was wondering if the facesitting hold was used .
Old 24-Oct-19, 02:56
Last Achievements

Just wanted to bump this because I finally have a girlfriend for the first time in years and she's willing to wrestle another couple with me! It would take planning and time obviously, but if there are any other couples in the US that are under 40, please let me know if you are interested!
Old 24-Oct-19, 05:34
Points: 3,979, Level: 26 Points: 3,979, Level: 26 Points: 3,979, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I have been trying for years.. Some couples believe it's a foreplay swinging.. So finding couples that wrestle is hard, finding another couple in the same area and willing to wrestle is harder.. But....not impossible
The Following User Says Thank You to sydmixwrstlr For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-19, 05:55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydmixwrstlr [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have been trying for years.. Some couples believe it's a foreplay swinging.. So finding couples that wrestle is hard, finding another couple in the same area and willing to wrestle is harder.. But....not impossible
Sucks to hear. Hopefully I will have more luck since I live in the US vs you in Australia. I would imagine there are more wrestling fans here. If this board isn't where I can find anyone, I suppose Fetlife is the only other place to look?
Old 24-Oct-19, 11:02
Points: 2,142, Level: 18 Points: 2,142, Level: 18 Points: 2,142, Level: 18
Last Achievements

For me
My GF is very competitive with everything like she cries if she loses and that's how she got into wrestling. I challenged her and she started to train for real, one and half year later, she is one tough chick to beat

Tags
couple, couple wrestling, couples