Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-May-20, 23:01
Points: 3,272, Level: 23 Points: 3,272, Level: 23 Points: 3,272, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The girl who truly dominated me.

Part 1 of a hopefully quite a few. This is a fictional account of some real events. Part one is mostly exposition, but should have opportunity for some real fun in the next few chapters.

Ch 1: Becoming her bitch

My name is John. Almost 10 years back, I went to Houston for Grad school. I was a track and field athlete in undergrad, so I was 6'1 and 185 lbs of solid muscle at this point in my life. Simply put, I was in shape and desirable.

Grad school could have been a prime opportunity for me to sleep around, but I was foolishly in a long distance relationship with a girl who I thought was the one. I was madly, head over heels in love with this girl and was looking forward to starting a life with her after school. Unbeknownst to me, was cheating on me the whole time I was away. If only I had known this, my life never would have been changed so dramatically.

It all happened one night at my house. I shared the house with 3 of my classmates, and our place quickly became one of the main party hangouts for grads and undergrads alike.

Tonight started as one of those nights. There was nothing particularly special about the night at first. Lots of partying and drinking, and eventually the party started to thin out. Two of my housemates left with a bunch of the party goers, so it was just me, my housemate Andrew, and two girls: Sarah and Ashley. It was a great no-pressure situation for me as Ashley was into Andrew, and Sarah was also in a relationship.

We continued to drink and chat until eventually it was clear that Andrew and Ashley were about to hook up.

As Ashley began to make her way to Andrews room, she turned around and asked "Sarah, you okay to crash here tonight?"

"Yeah, I'm fine" slurred Sarah. She was definitely drunk, but not too far gone. She definitely still had her wits about her.

"Be good" Ashley teased as she sauntered off to the bedroom leaving me and Sarah alone on the couch.

Now, Sarah was 21 and HOT. She was a 5'6 120ish pound brunette. Sarah was skinny and long legged like a model, with proportionate boobs and a tight perky ass. She also had these big, brown dough eyes that seemed to look right through you, and a smile that always seemed to say she knew something you don't. And tonight she wore a tight red spaghetti strap dress that showed off all her curves. Her hem was running dangerously high up her legs as she sat next to me. Normally, I would have been nervous, but knowing we were both in relationships instantly put me at ease.

We chatted and joked around for a little while and continued to drink. We were having a great time together until eventually I made some snyde remark.

Sarah, quickly jabbed back with an "oh yeah?"

"Yeah" I retorted with an amused and curious feeling.

The next thing I knew, Sarah's hand darted towards me and latched directly onto my left nipple.

"Ahh, fuck" is all I could manage to say as my hands swatted hers away.

As I covered and rubbed my left nipple, she pounced again and attacked my right, pinching my other nipple with equal ferocity. I lurched forward as I swatted her hand away again, but I was finding this whole thing humorous at this point.

"Stop" I practically giggled as I covered my nips and turned back towards her. All of a sudden Sarah leaned in towards me for a kiss. If I were single, it would've been on, but I was taken. I thought (foolishly) that I was madly in love with my girlfriend. I quickly leaned away and pulled my head back, and gave her a shocked look.

Sarah looked at me quizzically "what? Have some fun"

"But you're dating someone! And so am I!!"

She looked at me seductively, and doubled down on her efforts.

"So?" She wispered as she leaned in again.

"Stop. I mean it" I plainly stated as I once again rebuked her.

"Come on" she relentlessly pleaded as she reached in both hands to grab my head for a kiss. Very forcfully, I grabbed her wrists, looked her right in her eyes and told her "That's enough!" And with that I practically shoved her away. There felt like no comparison in our strength. I turned away from her, feeling like I had just gotten my point through to her. As I started to stand up from the couch, I simultaneously felt an arm snake around my neck, pulling me back as she practically hissed at me as she called me a bastard.

I was taken aback, literally and figuratively, as I was pulled off balance right back onto the couch. Not knowing much about wrestling or MMA, I didn't realize how dangerous my situation was as she instictively wrapped her legs around me. Still not taking things very seriously, I didn't try to get out right away. I instead tried to talk to her.

"What the? Hey, stop it Sarah. That's enou...." was all I was able to get out before I started to feel strange. I started feeling light headed and tingly. Instinct suddenly took over as I went to reach for her arm, but it was too late. I had been ferociously locked in a rear naked choke hold for almost 10 seconds with no resistance, and as I weakly tried to paw at her arm, I felt myself fading as I heard her start to giggle. "Make me stop. If you can."

Everything went black.

I awoke with a spasm as I was still on the couch with Sarah sitting next to me. As I came to, I couldn't grasp what had happened. I remembered chatting with Sarah, and wondered if I had passed out drunk or something, but then I looked at Sarah. She was on her phone and had a devilish grin. "Morning sleepyhead" she giggled. I looked at her and it all slowly came back to me. I shuffled away from Sarah to the opposite end of the couch until my back was against the arm rest. "What the fuck, Sarah?!?" I blurted out. Still with her head in her phone she innocently questioned "what?" Then she winked at me

I was still dazed and confused, and a little bit in shock about what happened. "Um.... how long was I out? I asked. It felt like hours had passed.

"Oh, not long at all. Only a few seconds, but it was just long enough." She slurred out as she raised her eyebrows still a little drunk and now I know, totally unstable.

"Long enough for what?" I questioned. Then I heard my phone chime.

"You should check that" she blurted out barely able to contain her self satisfied laughter.

I warily grabbed my phone to see a picture message in my inbox. I couldn't believe what I saw. In those few seconds I was out Sarah managed to turn my body on top of her to make it look like I was kissing her while on top of her and she took a selfie. My heart dropped. This picture looked incriminating. REALLY incriminating.

"I just uploaded this to my Dropbox too. I think it's time you start doing what I want. Or else this picture might find its way to your girlfriend" she turned her phone to wave the picture back in my face. That devilish smirk she had still haunts me to this day.

I gulped, "what do you want?"

That question would lead me down a dark and twisted path that I've never fully recovered from.

To be continued...

Added after 30 minutes:

I will hopefully make part 2 in the next two days or so. I promise not to leave things unfinished like so many stories I've read here.

Last edited by Jsarados; 23-May-20 at 23:01.
Old 26-May-20, 05:56
Last Achievements

Chapter 2: The challenge

"So what are you willing to do to make sure your little girlfriend never sees this photo?" Sarah taunted me with these words as she seemed to revel in this new found power.

She was still the same fun, flirtatious girl I knew, but this situation seemed like it awakened a new side of her. She was basking in her new found power and chills ran down my spine as I began to truly contemplate her question.

What would I do to save my relationship with my girlfriend? I still thought was "the one" at this point. How far could I go, while still be able to live with myself and look my girlfriend in the eyes?

Sarah's mischievous giggling brought me back to the moment at hand. She was practically licking her lips as she simply asked, "well?"

In one of my last attempts at power I attempted to stand my ground, "Now look Sarah, here's what's gonna happen. I'll do whatever you want for the next 2 weeks, but nothing sexual. At the end of those two weeks you destroy the picture. If you ask me for something sexual, or try to make things last longer, I'm out. You've got something good, but not that good."

I stood firm, hoping she wouldn't see how desperate I was. I was hoping she would take the bait and realize that I was offering a good deal. She continued to smirk and seemingly look through me with those big, beautiful eyes.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity she seemed to have a quiet Eureka moment and spoke.
*"How about I do you one better?" she calmly asked as she raised raised her eyebrows and lightly pursed her lips.* "How about I give you three challenges? If you win, I delete the pictures. If you lose, then make it a month of doing what I say."

The ball was back in my court and my fortitude was beginning to waiver.
"What kind of challenges?"

She chimed right back, "Like physical challenges. Ya know what? I'll even tell you what the first one is: you have to do 200 situps in a row. If you can't, I win."
She winked at me again.

She was starting to piss me off, but if this was the kind of challenges she wanted me to do, I was going to show her. I was fresh off being a college decathlete in college. I was in the best damn shape of my life. I don't think she knew this about me either. She just made a big mistake, and I was going to show her not to underestimate me.

"Fine. You're on! You want me to start right now?"

"Oh no no no" she chimed right in talking down to me like some misguided child.
"I wouldn't want to take advantaged of you in you're weakened state. I bet you're still feeling that little "hug" I gave you, huh?"

"No way, that was nothing. I'm ready to go right now." I lied. I was still feeling out of it, and this whole conversation has felt like a hazy dream. I just wanted to win, and for the whole thing to be over.

She shot right back, "Well I'm not."
This woman was in complete control and the joy she was getting from this whole ordeal was legitimately intimidating. She was getting in my head, and messing with me in a way that made me feel like less than I was.

She continued on as I just sat there, dumbfounded, and out of bravado, "We can start tomorrow night, Saturday, my place. Be there at 6, and come ready to lose...again. For now, I'm gonna crash until Ashley is done with your roommate. Thanks for taking the couch while I use your bed. That's so nice of you."

She got up and began to saunter away. I was speechless. She looked back right before she left the room, and puckered her lips to make a kissy noise at me. It was a humiliating reminder that this all started because she tried to kiss me, and everything that's transpired since. And then she was gone.

After a long while, I finally fell asleep on the couch. I slept long and hard, and I think my subconscious was trying to forget the whole thing. I woke up, and the house was empty.

I started to question if the whole thing last night WAS some crazy dream, but then I checked my phone. There was a new message from Sarah that simply said "tonight" with a kissy face emoji. And above that message was that damn picture message from last night. I wuickly deleted the picture, and started to try and mentally prepare myself for the challenges that awaited me tonight.

The whole day was torture, and I couldn't get Sarah out of my head. I've never felt so helpless as I had last night, and I couldn't wait to show her how much of a mistake she'd made with our 3 challenge deal.

I eventually got dressed for the occasion in a pair of red athletic shorts, and a gray tank top. By the time I got to her place that night, I felt like I was ready for anything... Boy was I ever wrong. Sarah opened the door in a pair of (pink brand) gray sweat pants and a form fitting blue tee. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail, and although her face wasn't all done up like last night, she was still as beautiful as ever. She was practically glowing as she oozed confidence and that knowing smile of hers almost immediately unsteadied me.

"Good to see you haven't chickened out yet. Ready to lose?" Sarah teased as she ushered me inside.

"Let's just get this over with" I jabbed back trying to sound cool, and like none of this worried me. I walked in to see a typical 1 bedroom apartment, but all the furniture and tables had been moved to the side to give me ample space.

"Okay tough guy. 200 situps without stopping. Let's go." Sarah demanded. I layed on the ground with my knees up and Sarah promptly kneeled down on top of my feet. I began and realized the every time I sat up I was face to face with Sarah, who was counting out loud while staring right through me. It was unsettling for sure, but I managed to get to 200. The last 50 really sucked, but I'd been through worse.

Without and time for rest Sarah stood up and announced the next challenge, "Okay, next up is 100 burpees."

(Burpees are a fullbody exercise where you do a squat jump, then drop directly into plank position, to pushup, hopping right back into position to start again with a squat jump. They suck)

"If you dont go all the way to the ground, or if you don't fully jump, I wont count it." She smirked that self satisfied grin as she continued. "No wasting time. Let's go. Unless you want to quit now. I promise I'll go easier on you if you just give in now. One time offer."

I didn't say a word. I just looked back at her defiantly, got up and started. It. Absolutely. Sucked. I probably ended up doing 110-115 because of ones she said didnt count. I was wiped. But I knew my adrenaline could probably get me through whatever she had in store next. I was mentally prepared for this.... or so I thought.

"Okay loser. Final challenge. You win this you're free and clear. You..." she paused as if she was preparing for something, but I didnt know what. She took one more breath and said "you have to beat me in wrestling. Best 3 out of 5. You pin me for 10 seconds, you win the round. I pin or submit you, I win the round."

As she finished saying this she took off her pants and tee to reveal black spandex shorts and a pink and black sports bra. I was absolutely dumbfounded, but honestly a little relieved. All I had to do was pin her 3 times and I was free. I'd never really wrestled outside of messing around with my older brothers growing up, but I didn't think id have any problems. Sarah wasn't particularly muscular or anything. She had a tight skinny body that I'm sure would've been fun to throw around under different circumstances. And unlike last night, im not drunk, and I know to pry her arms away quick if tries to choke me again. This whole mess would soon be over.

"Alright. Enough stalling." She said as my thoughts came back to the here and now. "We start on our knees. No punching, kicking, scratching, or biting. If you do, you forfeit the round. Let's go."

I got to me knees and looked at her. Her confidence was a little unnerving, but I was glad to finally get the chance to wipe that smile off her face. She counted down 3, 2, 1 and it was on.

I lunged at her as quick as I could. With all the adrenaline flowing through my veins, I knew it was best to end things quickly.

I grabbed round her shoulders and began to push her down. At first she grabbed back at my arms and tried to push back. We were definitely closer in strength after those first two challenges, but I still had the edge. As I pushed her back, confident that I was gonna get a quick win, Sarah quickly turned her body as I pushed her down. Now she was on her stomach with me on her back.

I quickly tried to work at turning her over, and if I had known anything about wrestling, I could have probably accomplished this with minimal effort. As it was though, it took quite a bit of struggling for me to finally get her turned over. Eventually, I was able to get her shoulders down but it took a good 6 tries for me to get her for the full 10 seconds. By the time I actually got the pin in that first round, I was spent. I was coming down off that adrenaline high, and my body and muscles were starting to hurt.

Sarah got up after the first round having put up minimal effort, and hadnt even broken a sweat yet. She smiled as she noticed me looking so worn out and simply said "okay, round 2" in the perkiest voice possible.

I got to my knees and she once again counted 3, 2, 1 and I tried to lunge forward to grab at her shoulders again. This time, however, she swatted my hands and scooted back just enough for me to whiff. I had definitely lost a step. I caught myself with my hands and was on all fours as I felt Sarah pouncing over my back. I felt her thighs slam against my shoulders, and before I knew what was happening her legs came together around my neck as Sarah exhaled the words "gotcha!"

She began to straighten out her legs, craning my neck back, and locked her ankles. I felt the immense pressure of her smooth legs as I looked down the back of her legs. Her legs weren't that big, but they were cutting perfectly into my neck. I tried to pull at her legs with one hand so I didn't fall but it was no use. My arms were starting to feel like jelly from the 2nd challenge. I was fucked this round, but I didn't want to admit it.

"Give up yet?" Sarah teased as I continued to paw at her legs. It was taking everything I had not to fall over, but I knew I'd be done if that happened.

"All you have to do is tap when I'm too much for you." She continued. This hurt like hell, but it didn't feel like I was gonna pass out like when she choked me. I has just trying to stall, and figure out my next option when I felt Sarah's hands move from my lower back to my waist. Before I knew what was happening, a pain shot through my ass as Sarah had grabbed my underwear and pulled back with all her might. This sudden pain and the force pulling at me unsteadied me and I fell to the side of my raised right arm. I landed on my right with my one arm practically pinned under her legs.

Sarah let go of my boxer briefs, reached behind her and pulled my head back as she swing her legs to be more parallel with my chest. She tightened back up and I could instantly feel the difference. This choke felt like last night only WAY stronger. I pulled at her legs to no avail, and then I felt another similar pain return as Sarah garbbed at my underwear again and yanked with all her might. My ass was on fire and I was getting light headed. I let out a small cry of pain that didn't go unnoticed.

"Awww, is the little baby ready to GIVE?" She accentuated the last word with another vicious tug, as the pulling was now starting to cut into my nuts as well. I was overwhelmed, in serious pain, and completely in disbelief about what was happening. The pain and imminent KO finally overtook my ego as I tapped on her thigh and let out a very strained "I give"

I heard Sarah giggle as the pressure on both ends released and I flopped to the ground. Before I could even get up or pick the underwear out of my butt, I heard that bubbly voice once again pierce my soul, "Round 3. Let's go."

I looked up and when I saw that same smirk, and those piercing, big eyes a part of me knew that I was beaten and the next few rounds were not gonna go my way at all. But my stupid ego was still in denial as I tried to shake it off as dumb luck. My ego was about to be completely broken, and everyrhing was about to take another turn for the worse....

To be continued...
Old 02-Jun-20, 07:32
Last Achievements

Part 3- destroyed.

So, I had just been thoroughly beat down in my second round match with Sarah, and* I was wearing out quick. I was still on the ground trying to figure my next move and breathing heavily. I still outweighed her, but she was moving a lot faster than I was and with way more tenacity. And I now knew that if I got caught in her legs, there was no getting out in my current state. I stared at her glistening body, and had to quickly shake away all the horndog thoughts she elicited. I had to figure out a way to win this challenge.

I never expected her to be able to take me to the brink like this, but there was no other way. All I had to do was pin this little girl two more times, and I was home free: like none of this ever happened. So why was there this pit in the bottom of my stomach?....

"Um, earth to bitch boy!" Her voice brought me crashing back to reality, "I said round 3, let's go! Or are you scared now that you know I'm going to win?'

"Oh shut it. I gave you that round on a silver platter. It won't happen again." I exuded male ego as I tried to prepare myself to go again.

I got back on my knees and picked out my wedgie, which elicited even more emasculating giggles from Sarah. Finally, I looked her right in her eyes and said "Alright, let's go." And so we squared off for round 3.

Instead of trying to go in for the kill like last time, I decided to hold back and let her come to me. I wasn't going to leave myself wide open again. Sarah eventually came my way and we locked up. She way trying to grab for the back of my head, but I wouldn't let her. I pulled her arm down and passed my side to pull her in and off balance. She was balancing on one knee when I let her arm go and grabbed at her upper half. I pulled her the way her momentum was going as I turned my body and landed on her in something close to a cross body pin. I sat on top of her left arm, which was close to her side as started to reach up and across her for her right. I managed to pin both arms as layed diagonally over top of her.

Our faces were close together and I could see her struggling not to get pinned, but I had her. And it happened pretty quickly too. I would likely have more than enough energy to finish her. I looked into her eyes, waiting to see the defeat wash over them, but instead she looked right back at me and did something I was not expecting. She tried to kiss me! Once again, her face was shooting at my own. I was not letting her get any more satisfaction from messing with me. I quickly pulled my head back and away, out of her reach.

"Awww, come here. You know you want another kiss. Pucker up." She continued to try and tease me. She was relentless. In response, I looked back down at her and started my count. At the 5 count, she stretched her head back up towards mine futilly. As her head started to come back down she did another thing I wasn't expecting. Her left leg shot up as she swung her lower back and hips up towards me. I felt her leg start to hook my head and starting to pull as her other leg began to close in too.

I instantly reacted and pushed at her right leg as I was getting pulled back. She was never able ro lock it in as I pushed her leg away, but fell on to my back next to her legs. I hit pretty hard, but I was more angry that I let her bait me like that. As I started to sit up, Sarah was once again too quick for me. She rolled towards and swung her leg. I quickly saw Sarah's ass and crotch come into view as I sat up right into (her). She shifted her weight back as she forced my head back down with her ass. She was sitting on my face. My world had gone black as I felt my opponent grabtight under my armpits. I could still breath, but I was acutely aware of the sensations of having this now sweaty pair of short spandex shorts on my face. It was arousing and humiliating all at once. Then she made it worse.

"If you kiss my ass now we can call this round a draw" she giggled as I could feel every vibration of her body. Her ass on my head, her legs spread wide, and her arms pulling at my shoulders. I quickly reached for her ass to push her away. I started to push her up and away as I felt her hands let go from under my armpits. I then felt her reach back and pull at the back of my head as she fell to her side. Her legs shot back and* locked as I was forced back into her cute little ass in a much different way. All I thought was "oh fuck" as I felt her begin to squeeze again.

I couldn't believe how quickly this whole thing had turned. The pressure was immense, and I felt Sarah grab the back of my head again and pull me even deeper into her hold. She pivoted her body so her legs were down along my back. My face was forced back into her ass. This time I couldn't breath.

"Should have kissed my ass while I was still being nice. Now you're fucked." She continued to taunt. No amount of struggling or pulling could stop this. My energy was failing fast. I couldn't really breath, and this choke was cutting into my neck hard. I started to tap, but I didnt feel her let up. I started to scream into her asscheeks as I felt myself about to pass out. Right before I was out, she fibally let go. I felt like I had been hit by a truck and my body was shutting down as I fell to my back. I had nothing left. I was light headed and almost hyperventilating.

Sarah leaned her head over mine with a big smile. I was putty at this point, and she knew it. I had nothing left, but Sarah wasn't done yet. Her bubbly smile dissolved into a sinister smirk as she simply said "round 4." My body was simply done at this point, and my ego couldn't compensate. I was finally broken. She broke me. I was done, and we both knew it.

"Okay, you win" I relented. I couldn't even look her in the eyes.

"I know" she quickly said, "but we made a deal, and you have one more round." As she said this she slowly straddled me.

"How about I just take it easy on you and just pin you nice and gentle? She seductively said as she laid down on top of me. She grabbed my arms, and I was resigned to let her count and it would all he over. But Sarah had different plans. She suddenly snakes her legs agound mine and completed low grapevine. Her face was right over mine as she stared right through me. She could see the pain is she was causing me and she loved it. I still couldn't look at her.

Just then, broken and on the verge of tears, I felt her hips start to move as she began grinding against me. In shock, I finally looked her right in the eyes, and I was lost. Lost in her eyes. Lost in submission. Lost in Sarah. I was quickly erect under her tight, wiry body, then she began to count to 10.

"1, 2, 3..."

Her sweaty body controlled mine. There was nothing I could do.

"4,5,6"

She had me hypnotized with her strength and superiority.

"7, 8 9"

And now, as she asserted her final dominance, I wanted her more than anything. I leaned my head up to kiss her.

She simply pulled away "uh uh uuuhh" She teased. She did then I felt myself release as she simply said "10."

She let go and got up. I looked at her and said "Im ready to do whatever you want. I'm yours."

She walked over to my stuff and grabbed it as she said, "I know, but I decided I don't really want a little bitch like you. I could take whatever I want from you, whenever I want it. Where's the fun in that? Get out. Leave."

She pulled me up, and shoved my stuff into my arms as she ushered me out. As I was pushed out her door she said "consider yourself lucky. There's no way you could've handled what I had planned for you." and she gave me one last wink and smile as she slammed the door in my face.

I was left a shell of myself. Completely shattered by and now completely obsessed with this skinny beauty who truly dominated me. I was afraid to ever see her again, but I also craved it more than anything. Nothing would ever be the same for me again.

The end.

Thanks for reading. I hoped you enjoyed my first forray into writing a fictional story. I'd love feedback/constructive criticism of how to better my work. I appreciate it. Thanks!

J
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Jsarados For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-20, 17:56
Jsarados
This message has been deleted by Jsarados. Reason: Duplicate
Old 02-Jun-20, 23:14
Last Achievements

For reference, this story is based on a real person. Everything up until after I refuse to kiss her is true. Attached is a pic of the real "Sarah" from a halloween party with her face blacked out for privacy. Enjoy day dreaming like I did
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200602_170227.jpg (114.1 KB, 681 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jsarados For This Useful Post:

Tags
knockout, mixed wrestling