Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Oct-20, 22:59
Chainsaw

Default Re: Amelia Owens: Only winners take all

"10mg of Xyrophyl stat, keep him covered...I need a nurse in here now!"

Sam Crothers' eyes fluttered between open and closed, his vision hazy. The world seemed out of focus and all he could hear were voices.

"Tie his hands up, we gotta go in now!"

Sam felt searing pain shoot through his chest, his eyes wide in agony as he slowly passed out.

When he woke up again, he found himself on a run down hospital bed, it's metal rusty and the bedsheets stained in blood. As Sam tried to move, he realized his hands had been tied and his body covered in a steel casing, leaving only his head out in the open.

"47! 48! 129! 132!"

Sam heard a feminine voice ring through the room. He looked around to see a derelict cavern, repurposed into a hospital, metal and rock converging at the seams. The room he was in seemed to be some kind of laboratory, full of microscopes, vials and more troublingly, discarded corpses at the far end. As he busied himself studying his new surroundings, he caught sight of a woman that burst through the door.

"Do you know what this means?," She beamed as Sam watched her. Her grey hair was disheveled and her clothes torn, mended by patchwork fabric. She wore a long lab coat and a formal trouser with a blue, striped shirt. The glasses on her green eyes told Sam how old she was. Well, that and the wrinkled skin.

"Excuse me!?," Sam said as the old woman shot Sam the question one more time.

"47,48,129...they all match up!"

"Huh!?," he replied, confused and disorientated.

"Every single cell in your body matches up with this..."

She held in her hand a vial of purple substance.

"Okay...Listen lady, where am I?," Sam asked still having no recollection of what happened between the time he fell of a cliff and now.

"Hush! No time for specifics!"

The old woman ran toward one of the desks and typed a few commands in a machine which responded with series of loud mechanical beeps. The metal casing around Sam's body dissolved, turning into liquid before being reduced to white fumes. When the smoke cleared, Sam shrieked as he saw his body.

Like the patchwork lab coat the old woman wore, his body had been sewn and stitched by cobbling together various mismatched limbs. His legs and arms were larger than the rest of his body, his torso was a different shade of skin compared to his limbs. His body was now muscular and he seemed to have gained a few feet. It felt powerful but there was no denying that he had become a monster.

In a fit of rage, he broke the chains that held his hands and feet, darting to the old woman with great speed, surprising even himself. He wrapped his hands around the woman's throat and slammed her back into the wall, pinning her with a choke.

"Good...good...strength levels optimal," She blurted out in between grunts.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?"

The old woman just smiled and pricked his hand with a needle. Searing pain shot through his arms as he grabbed it and let the woman go. He lay on the floor writhing as she stood above him.

As he rolled around in agony, the woman knelt down and started checking his eyes as he tried to swat his hand away. She whipped out a small scanner from her pocket and smiled as the laser scanned Sam's body.

"47! 48! 129! 132!, It's a match!," She jumped in joy and ran towards a table grabbing a knife and running back to Sam. He moved back terrified of the old woman with a large knife in her hand.

"P-Please J-Just let m-me g-go...," Sam stammered as pain in his arm began spreading through his body, soon he was in agony.

"I-I won't tell anyone what you did to me, Please I j-just want to go home!" Sam cried as the woman walked towards him.

"Let you go?," She smiled and knelt down beside him. She sat on her knees, the knife still in her hand as Sam backed away. Sam winced as she looked at him. There were tears in her eyes as she raised the knife up.

"N-No please don't..." Sam cowered as the woman smiled and ran a hand across his cheek.

"You are beautiful!" She said and slit her own throat.

Sam screamed as the woman's body fell limp to floor, her arms motionless by her side.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He screamed as his eyes grew wide in shock. Soon he passed out as pain gripped his body and his vision faded to black.

Tags
brutal, brutal babes, competitive, mixed fight