Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Nov-12, 04:55
Temporary group
Points: 3,325, Level: 24 Points: 3,325, Level: 24 Points: 3,325, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Best Male Jobber Around-Cameron

He's lean and in great shape and a great jobber..look at how the female tears into him!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MB01-2p6.jpg (122.5 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg MB01-2p8.jpg (115.2 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg MB01-2p11.jpg (110.6 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpg MB01-2p2.jpg (116.4 KB, 165 views)
File Type: jpg MB01-2p7.jpg (116.0 KB, 125 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to georgethomas For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-12, 05:04
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts
Default Re: Best Male Jobber Around-Cameron

I cant stand watching his videos. He's too athletic, would kill any of the girls, and is always either joking or saying dumb shit that you wouldn't actually say if you were being beaten and humiliated.

Its so funny how people have different tastes.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-12, 06:51
Temporary group
Points: 3,325, Level: 24 Points: 3,325, Level: 24 Points: 3,325, Level: 24
Last Achievements

well, yes the joking and talking part is dumb...but he still makes the ladies look good...look at the pics-he's being piledriven, backstretched...what's more he has a great physique-not too bulky and yet muscular enuf to be called a wrestler!
Old 19-Nov-12, 07:04
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgethomas [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
well, yes the joking and talking part is dumb...but he still makes the ladies look good...look at the pics-he's being piledriven, backstretched...what's more he has a great physique-not too bulky and yet muscular enuf to be called a wrestler!
See for me the talking and dumb remarks ruin the video. Like I don't care about anything else bc he ruins the fantasy for me.

As for his looks, I also hate that. To me, I want a scrawny skinny guy or an overweight kinda chubby guy but not an elite athlete. Because then I just cant see how blondie can actually beat him. (which none of them can in real life, prob not even Ariel X)

But I know a lot of people like little girls beating up huge guys, its just not my thing.

Do you like the black guy from LUSA? Mike. He's like an NFL linebacker. Its insane that the girls can actually lift and carry him.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-12, 01:17
Points: 5,434, Level: 31 Points: 5,434, Level: 31 Points: 5,434, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

He is just like all of the rest. Clearly the guy is STRONG! How in the hell can the women 1/2 his size kick the crap out of him so easily. They try to make it believeable but do they really think we are that stupid? They have the women to do the job and can wrestle, why don't they take the time to use guys that would actually have to try to win. Same old same old...... I refuse to support sites that think they are selling to morons! Get real and show some actual wrestling, not this fantasy garbage.
The Following User Says Thank You to sailorboy For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-12, 17:04
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

A lot of these companies have no shame when they pick a jobber, EFC and Mixed Wrestling Zone started using these baby gorillas like Mike (Miki?) and Pete (Peti?) who look like they haven't missed a day of powerlifting practice for a decade! They lumber in all serious only to be tooled completely by gals 1/2 their size. I mean, I can fantasize watching a mixed video, hell, you have to if you like mixed stuff. But even pro-wrestling mixed matches have more credibility.

But having seen so many mixed productions since the mid-90s, its seems to me that there is a market specifically for the unreal stuff. They just wanna see some petite lady beating on some buff bozo and don't give 2 craps whether it's real or not. The owner of Carolina Catfights even said the fantasy stuff sells better. Go figure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you like the black guy from LUSA? Mike. He's like an NFL linebacker. Its insane that the girls can actually lift and carry him.
Lol, I've used him as an example before. I guess if you're a Mr. Olympia contestant and have a mixed wrestling fetish, you might want him as a jobber.
Even that guy, the late "Joe The Jobber" had won Judo tournaments in the past, aka "Judo Joe". These companies insist on using their buddies in their videos too.

Last edited by stymie; 21-Nov-12 at 17:17.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-12, 17:47
Last Achievements

See, I like fantasy more than competitive. But when I see fantasy, I want the guy to act humiliated, not happy he's losing. He should be shocked, and surprised.

Not, "Are you crazy?" Ugh.

Joe was a pretty good jobber. If you didn't know how great he was at judo and stuff he is passable. But he showed his stuff too many times.

Joan Wise had the best jobber. His name was Timmy. A weak scrawny guy that hated to lose and the girls could toss him around for real. Nikki Norris vs. him was awesome.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-12, 05:57
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
See, I like fantasy more than competitive.
Lucky you. Seriously. I wish I did. I'd be in hog heaven with all the fantasy stuff floating around

Quote:
Joe was a pretty good jobber. If you didn't know how great he was at judo and stuff he is passable. But he showed his stuff too many times.
I think he sucked major balls. Esp. the way he'd start weaving around like he was hurt or semi-conscious, incredibly lame. Wouldn't shut up either.

Quote:
Joan Wise had the best jobber. His name was Timmy. A weak scrawny guy that hated to lose and the girls could toss him around for real. Nikki Norris vs. him was awesome.
Yeah, Timmy was good in the Jaguar series of videos. Joan Wise used a similar sized guy named Ernie in a few videos who was good too. He would mouth off during the matches, but I actually found some of the stuff he said pretty funny, and he seemed to mean it --- "FUCKING CUUUUNT!" - and when he wrestled Blaze, after she had face sat him he goes "YOU SMELL LIKE SHIT!"
Rocky was lame-o, IMO. Dave was good. Phil was a hammy loudmouth overactor.
Jim and Jeff were hit-or-miss. Jud was annoying and phony. All my own opinions of course. Lots of guys like the mouthy, clowning type of jobbers obviously, or there wouldn't exist guys like Kid Dynamite, lol.
Old 26-Nov-12, 19:09
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lucky you. Seriously. I wish I did. I'd be in hog heaven with all the fantasy stuff floating around

I think he sucked major balls. Esp. the way he'd start weaving around like he was hurt or semi-conscious, incredibly lame. Wouldn't shut up either.

Yeah, Timmy was good in the Jaguar series of videos. Joan Wise used a similar sized guy named Ernie in a few videos who was good too. He would mouth off during the matches, but I actually found some of the stuff he said pretty funny, and he seemed to mean it --- "FUCKING CUUUUNT!" - and when he wrestled Blaze, after she had face sat him he goes "YOU SMELL LIKE SHIT!"
Rocky was lame-o, IMO. Dave was good. Phil was a hammy loudmouth overactor.
Jim and Jeff were hit-or-miss. Jud was annoying and phony. All my own opinions of course. Lots of guys like the mouthy, clowning type of jobbers obviously, or there wouldn't exist guys like Kid Dynamite, lol.

Hahaha, and I wish I was into blowjobs more than I'm into wrestling! I guess competitive wrestling is the bottom of the mixed wrestling food chain since its almost impossible to find a real match where the dude tries and loses.

I hate when someone says you smell like shit. It ruins a video for me. When they say the girls feet stink or something. I like to view the girl as beautiful and classy etc.

Hated Jud, he was too big and over acted.

I don't think there is a market for Kid Dynomite, I just think trustworthy jobbers are few and far between. I cant stand him. (in videos, seems like a nice guy)
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-13, 22:48
Points: 846, Level: 11 Points: 846, Level: 11 Points: 846, Level: 11

I like that Cameron always wears speedos... I can't stand watching a mixed match and the guy is wearing khaki shorts or something lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UpstateNYGuy For This Useful Post: