Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Sep-17, 20:22
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Default Re: VeVe Lane reviews

It's very rare that I book a session. But VeVe has been on my radar for a long time and I finally went ahead and met her.

All I can say is wow!

She is absolutely amazing. I didn't think it was possible to pack so much power into a 5'4", 125 lb. frame.

Her legs are strong beyond description. If I didn't know better, I would have thought that I was being scissored by a 300 lb. male powerlifter instead of a cute, petite woman.

Her grapevine was just as powerful and I could only take a few seconds of it before tapping out. She also put me in a banana split submission hold. Now I know what a wishbone must feel like as it's being pried apart. She clearly knows what she's doing and is highly skilled.

She also performed several lifts on me. At 185, 190 lbs., I couldn't believe the ease with which she did it. She didn't even strain under my weight.

The most impressive lift was when she actually got me up in a torture rack. It's hard to imagine a girl her size racking a guy my size, but she did it not once, but twice!

And maybe the best part about VeVe is her attitude. She's super cool, and put me at ease right away. It's obvious she loves what she does, and wants to make sure you have a great experience. I know I sure did.

I can't say enough good things about VeVe, and I'd definitely like to see her again. She truly is one of a kind.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blunderbuss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-17, 05:20
Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blunderbuss [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's very rare that I book a session. But VeVe has been on my radar for a long time and I finally went ahead and met her.

All I can say is wow!

She is absolutely amazing. I didn't think it was possible to pack so much power into a 5'4", 125 lb. frame.

Her legs are strong beyond description. If I didn't know better, I would have thought that I was being scissored by a 300 lb. male powerlifter instead of a cute, petite woman.

Her grapevine was just as powerful and I could only take a few seconds of it before tapping out. She also put me in a banana split submission hold. Now I know what a wishbone must feel like as it's being pried apart. She clearly knows what she's doing and is highly skilled.

She also performed several lifts on me. At 185, 190 lbs., I couldn't believe the ease with which she did it. She didn't even strain under my weight.

The most impressive lift was when she actually got me up in a torture rack. It's hard to imagine a girl her size racking a guy my size, but she did it not once, but twice!

And maybe the best part about VeVe is her attitude. She's super cool, and put me at ease right away. It's obvious she loves what she does, and wants to make sure you have a great experience. I know I sure did.

I can't say enough good things about VeVe, and I'd definitely like to see her again. She truly is one of a kind.
Was the torture rack painful or just a good stretch?
Old 14-May-18, 15:06
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Post Veve Lane the best wrestler

A week ago I had my first headscissors and leg press session with the amazing Veve Lane. i have to confess, this lady is the best of the best, very easy to deal with, an amazing chat prior to starting the session, very responsive to e-mails. But the most important is the strength she carries in these deadly legs. I had never imagined a session could be that fun. Was crazy to allow myself to put my neck into her legs. Tapping all the way was my only companion. A definite recommendation and one of the best experiences in my life.
Old 14-May-18, 15:39
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Re: Veve Lane the best wrestler

She wasn't my favorite session, but it's hard to argue about her being the most skilled girl out there at the moment. I feel like if I wrestled her for 100 falls, she would beat me 100 to 0. That's how bad and easily she kicked my ass.
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-18, 16:13
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

She's 1 of the most skilled for sure and a great session.
Old 18-May-18, 11:08
Points: 6,103, Level: 33 Points: 6,103, Level: 33 Points: 6,103, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Veve was a great session if you are looking for a legit ass kicker. I tried my best and she overwhelmed me in an hour probably like 9-0. And this was stopping for conversation throughtout the hour. Also great personality to go with the grappling
Old 18-May-18, 11:27
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Veve was a great session if you are looking for a legit ass kicker. I tried my best and she overwhelmed me in an hour probably like 9-0. And this was stopping for conversation throughtout the hour. Also great personality to go with the grappling
Looking at your post history, I noticed this on the 'best wrestler I faced' thread:

1. Helen Von Mott
2. Flexzee
3. Yasmin
4. Olga Greek Sensation
5. Kyla Luciano

Which looks an impressive(intimidating?!) list.

I wonder whether Veve now enters that somewhere (not necessarily above Helen)?

Yeah, I suppose sometimes the more we are tired out, the more we need to break for a drink or want a chat lol, so perhaps hard to compare scorelines sometimes (also different sessions can vary in style/length etc, and maybe even more than one girl is there). It's hard without timing things, but I guess if we are aware roughly how long was spent wrestling we can work out a minutes per point (or points per minute even!) estimate.

I think Chloe Davis took about 2 to 3 minutes per point to score 13 points against me! Mostly on the lower side, but the average is bumped up by the occasions I briefly had the better position, or even maybe one time when I had a pin (of one arm only - being too 'wary' to go for the 2nd given the position and what had been happening before that point) and we reached a scheduled break! I guess some might have scored at a quicker rate (especially if the wrestling was for a very short time) but nobody yet got over 10 points (or possibly over 8) I think other than her.

I never met Veve, but could imagine Venom is a similar experience!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-19, 12:26
Banned
Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Extremely impressed with Veve.. exceeded expectations.

I knew she would be super skilled but she was great in many other areas too.

I'm a straight forward person, and I think she looks quite adorable and at one time during the session I went to hug her softly, and she didn't sabotage it in any way.. she smiled(which made clear it was fine), and it was nice.. And if I liked a particular position in the wrestling she was fine with that. It was really smooth.

Initially I picked her to session with because I liked her appearance and thought her skill would be interesting. But having sessioned her i'm really impressed with her also in other areas even contrasting her with the dozens of women i've sessioned over a decade. I asked her a few questions partly to see where her thinking was, and her responses were intelligent and genuine. Throughout the session there was no abusiveness from her(and that's good 'cos it was as I wanted), no presumptuousness, no fakery ...and she is very warm. She really sets a new standard in many areas, that i'd look for now. and that's a massive accomplishment 'cos i've sessioned a lot of session wrestlers and i'm very discriminating/selective.

Her skill is through the roof and I would not expect many other session wrestlers to be on that level.. And it's great fun when a girl is small and that skilled, and her movements are very controlled, it's pleasant, but besides her skill - her personality character and intelligence are a model for others.

i know really in order to make a proper judgement re a session wrestler, it probably takes lots of sessions with a session wrestler over many years, and I am only speaking from the one session I have have had with her, I am not in NY, but the session was a great experience, and that is quite rare 'cos i've had a lot of experiences sessioning for just over a decade.

Last edited by gorilla1; 18-Feb-19 at 12:43.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gorilla1 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-19, 12:07
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgefritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A week ago I had my first headscissors and leg press session with the amazing Veve Lane. i have to confess, this lady is the best of the best, very easy to deal with, an amazing chat prior to starting the session, very responsive to e-mails. But the most important is the strength she carries in these deadly legs. I had never imagined a session could be that fun. Was crazy to allow myself to put my neck into her legs. Tapping all the way was my only companion. A definite recommendation and one of the best experiences in my life.
Out of curiosity what exactly is a leg press session. I can kind of imagine it, but it's a hold that only works if there's an available hallway of the right width and wall strength.

I've played with that a couple times, but only with the proper set up.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-20, 05:11
Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I am 6'4" tall and I weigh 260lbs. I have wrestled her three times. The first time, I won 2 to 0. Then next two other times were a draw. The last time she almost won with a triangle choke. but because of my height and strength, I was able to get out of her hold. She is a very tough wrestler. She is good at Choking and wrestling on her back. Meaning that if you were to pin her, she has some many ways of maneuvering you off from her. She will constantly keep you working hard during the session due to her skills and stamina. She is a must see.

[QUOTE=Armwrestlefan99;330181]Looking at your post history, I noticed this on the 'best wrestler I faced' thread:

1. Helen Von Mott
2. Flexzee
3. Yasmin
4. Olga Greek Sensation
5. Kyla Luciano

Helen Von Mott is a very tough wrestler. Her and Ve Ve are similar in style except Helen is more stronger. Olga was tough too. She is Big and technical. I ended up with a draw with her. I never wrestled Yasmin and Kyla. Would like to one day. I am not sure how FLexzee is.

Tags
headscissor, mixed wresling, session review, veve lane