Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Oct-20, 04:59
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Remembering Sessions as Better Than They Actually Were?

Hey all,

Recently had a lift and carry session which I found more enjoyable when I think back on it than what I was actually there. I do recall the lifting in the session itself was actually quite fine, but it did not arouse me at all while I was there. It seems to only arouse me in retrospect when I think about it.

Is this common?
The Following User Says Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-20, 05:11
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Re: Remembering Sessions as Better Than They Actually Were?

Yes. The most brutal sessions usually make me think that will be the last session I will ever have at the end. Its the memories of them that turn me on more than anything.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-20, 07:42
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes. The most brutal sessions usually make me think that will be the last session I will ever have at the end. Its the memories of them that turn me on more than anything.
Yeah, I had one particular session before where I just wanted it to end and was telling myself 'never again' throughout. I was constantly watching the clock and saying (pretending) that I had a taxi booked for as soon as the session ended (to reduce the chance of the session running over). But this is now one of my best session memories.

I've learned two strange enough things from sessions. 1) I've a whole new respect for female athletes (my pre session view was way off). 2) I can now better relate people that have been tortured into confessing to crimes. The torture I've undergone in sessions is extraordinarily mild compared to what is possible (like not even remotely close) - yet there were times when I'd have admitted to anything to put a stop to it.
Old 11-Oct-20, 13:23
DMC

I remember a session with a wrestler who didn't do this intentionally but I think doesn't realize her own strength. I was standing in the corner after the match as "punishment" for losing and I was in so much pain I started to tear up a little. She saw that as I was leaving and said "are you crying ?" then i cried a little more. She seemed concerned and apologized I told her I was ok just my ribs REALLY hurt from her scissors as did my shoulder from arm bars.

She asked if I should go to the doctor I said no and a week later I was ok. She even sent me a follow up email a couple days later titled "are u ok?" LOL I remember getting into the car away from her and sobbing for like 3 minutes before driving home.

I swore that was my LAST session ever but that was like 7 years ago. I've had sessions since and when I do think of that one I now get highly aroused, which is surprising because of the amount of pain I was in after the actual match.
Old 11-Oct-20, 16:51
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, I had one particular session before where I just wanted it to end and was telling myself 'never again' throughout. I was constantly watching the clock and saying (pretending) that I had a taxi booked for as soon as the session ended (to reduce the chance of the session running over). But this is now one of my best session memories.

I've learned two strange enough things from sessions. 1) I've a whole new respect for female athletes (my pre session view was way off). 2) I can now better relate people that have been tortured into confessing to crimes. The torture I've undergone in sessions is extraordinarily mild compared to what is possible (like not even remotely close) - yet there were times when I'd have admitted to anything to put a stop to it.

I feel the same way for both. In addition, this may sound wierd, but after my session with Ava Simone last year all I could think about was how I feel I can relate to domestic abuse victims now. Where the victim is helpless, trapped in a room with someone so physically superior that they have no chance other than beg the stronger person to stop, but is completely at their mercy. All while praying that it will be all over soon and wishing time went faster. I don't mean to make light of the domestic abuse situation in the world or make it seem hot, but I really feel like I know how they feel now.
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-20, 18:34
Points: 8,996, Level: 40 Points: 8,996, Level: 40 Points: 8,996, Level: 40
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Totally agree that a big part of the appeal of a session are the memories. I always try and take at least a couple pictures of the girls so that I'll have something to remember them by. I also try to take notes after a session to help me relive the experience down the line.

The sessions themselves, as others have noted, can often be pretty painful and humiliating (though still fun!). In several of my sessions, I have had to take a short break after feeling lightheaded/dizzy as a result of particularly brutal headscissors. In another session I had my ribs cracked in a rough grapevine.

It seems crazy when you're paying hundreds of dollars an hour, but I would be lying if I said that there weren't times during some of my tougher sessions that I wasn't counting down the clock and hoping that the beating would stop soon. I think that's just a natural reaction (at least for me) when you're so overmatched physically that you're basically at your opponent's mercy.

But, when the session's over and the pain and embarrassment have faded, it's pretty hot to remember the girl who sat on your face because she wanted to and you couldn't stop her, or the girl who made you say "pretty please" and massage her thighs before she would let you out of her headscissors . . .
Old 12-Oct-20, 20:49
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Why don’t you guys film your sessions? Memories fade rather quickly, but when you film the session you get to see things that you don’t notice in the session itself , and the moments where I’m in real distress in a sessions are real distress, but watching it later is pure pleasure.
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-20, 21:43
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Last Achievements

It's an interesting idea. I've considered it, but usually that ends up costing an extra few hundred dollars, plus sometimes the session wrestler wants to post it for her own purposes, and I don't think many guys want anybody to publicly see them in such a situation.
Old 12-Oct-20, 22:16
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's an interesting idea. I've considered it, but usually that ends up costing an extra few hundred dollars, plus sometimes the session wrestler wants to post it for her own purposes, and I don't think many guys want anybody to publicly see them in such a situation.
You’re right about some of the wrestlers charging more, and some of them suggest a free shooting if they are able to sell it, but if you agree in advance that the film will be private, it will remain private. I’ve never come across a demand saying either let the wrestler sell it or no filming.
Old 12-Oct-20, 22:38
Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

When u meet a really strong wrestler with skills, its hard to remember the whole match when your getting your butt kicked. I started recording the audio in sessions, most girls don't mind that. It worked good for some an others weren't so good. The dominant ones that talk alot are the best. I have a couple with Arekah an sara an skystorm. Those are my 3 favorites
The Following User Says Thank You to 4aces For This Useful Post: